Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 11

BDSM Sex Story: Part 11 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Although seemingly each of them were deep in thought, in reality Catherine Dixon and her son Dan were if fact just too embarrassed to speak during the journey home from the party, in fact the trip had been completed in strained silence, until once indoors Mother and son retired to their respective bedrooms. There each to ponder upon that evenings momentous events.

Soothing her beaten and battered body in a hot bath, Catherine’s emotions were in turmoil, for although there could have been no way she could have excused herself from attending the party, she still cursed her stupidly in agreeing to Peter’s demand that Dan accompany her.

The how, why and who was responsible for her being subjected to Helen’s dominance, was a matter of conjecture that surely had something to do with Peter Harris. Although One thing Catherine was certain of, was it had been her son’s cock pushing first between her sex lips, before being slipped into her mouth. Therefore, the torrent of hot semen she had swallowed after it had flooded her mouth must have erupted from Dan’s Cock.

For Alongside the cheap perfume of Poppy, Catherine had sensed it was her son from the moment he had stood beside her, for he had an aroma she had long recognized as being peculiar only to Dan himself.

Now thankfully relaxing in a hot bath, Catherine wrestled with the question of just how she could possibly confront Dan and tell him she knew it had been him taking terrible illicit advantage of his own Mother. Especially when she herself would be hard pressed to answer the obvious question of why she’d made no attempt to either pull her mouth away from Dan’s cock, or to at least plead with him to stop what he was doing to her. Or indeed why it was she had felt disappointed and empty, when he had withdrawn his throbbing cock from within her pussy.

At length Catherine decided her only option was to say nothing about events which, would sooner or later would have most certainly taken place anyway and could only hope Dan would do likewise and spare his Mother the humiliation of him perhaps treating her body as his own property.

But a potentially far greater problem loomed in the statuesque shape of ‘Mistress Helen’ and her astonishing parting words, after toying with her breasts and repeatedly sucking upon her embarrassingly erect nipples, before having eventually allowed Catherine to Dress herself.

“You’re my little baby bitch now Catherine and I’m going to have SO much fun with you.” A statement leaving Catherine in no doubt she had not seen the last of ‘Mistress Helen’ nor her mischievous intentions toward her, especially now in her bath recalling Helen’s combined use of intimidation and tenderness to control her, when Catherine was surprised to realise her nipples were again growing erect, along with that all too familiar throbbing inside her pussy weresurfacing at her recollections of the probing of ‘Mistress Helen’s’ expert knowledgable tongue.

‘ Oh my God, why should I be feeling this way’? Catherine wondered, for it appeared she was always feeling extremely sexually charged and stimulated when being under the control of others. Rather than being diminished after passing the age of forty, Catherine’s desire to be sexually dominated had grown stronger than ever, even earlier that evening, when being subjected to the domination of another woman, in this case Helen Brady.

Catherine recalled the day, now seemingly so long, when in Tonys Dungeon, Joan excited her equally as much, even if Catherine had viewed that episode only as a minor interlude of ‘her training’ at the hands of Sean Brady and others.

Earlier, when she’d under the control of the dominant Helen, it all seemed so very different, when the Tall slim woman’s fingers slipped between her pussy lips and Catherine found herself wondering just how it could be possible for one minute to be naked and fearfully intimidated by Helen, only for the next to feel so desired and protected in the arms of the younger, far stronger fully dressed woman, even when she herself was as naked as a new born baby?

Catherine had no answer to this conundrum, but at that moment as she slid further into the warm water she began rubbing her clitoris, for it seemed all she could do was relive in her mind the moment Helen had slid the massive dildo between her wet and willing pussy lips, and of the wonderful orgasms sweeping through her at the hands of ‘Mistress Helen’

While Catherine was coming to terms with her new found desires, further on down the hall, Dan lay on his bed also visualising what had happened that evening, trying to freeze in his mind the breathtaking moment when he filled his Mother’s mouth to the brim with his semen and marveled at the recollection of bubbles of his cum juice frothing from between his Mothers lips, when, in Dans mind, his Mother was unhesitatingly swallowing her sons never ending stream of hot semen his throbbing jerking cock was pumping into her mouth”

Monday Afternoon:

In the seedy bookshop, Sean Brady’s eyes returned to the huge TV monitor set into the wall across from Tony’s or rather now his, large inlaid desk, studying the delightful sight of the inverted naked body of Tony’s long time friend/slave/office manager Joan. Joan was suspended by her ankles from a strong rope, fed through a ceiling beam while Kevin Smith almost lazily rotated her weary body, stopping now and again to choose a target, before yet again beating the unfortunate woman with a long thin whippy cane.

Kevin had spared no area of her body and Joan’s screams were very real as Kevin punished her over and over again, beating her breasts, nipples, thighs, back and buttocks in turn. So much so, that for the first time in many years, Joan was reduced to tearful humiliated pleading through a mouth and lips still thick with Kevin’s semen. “Oh God ... please Kevin ... no more ... I’m begging you ... For the love of God I can’t take any more!” whimpered the once defiant, but now crushed and defeated office manager.

Eventually deciding Joan’s pleas were real and sincere, Sean then made his way to the Dungeon, where grabbing a handful of Joan’s hair, Sean lifted her tear stained face toward his and informed Joan of his new set of rules.

These she could either accept unconditionally and execute without hesitation, or remain there strung upside down, exactly as she now was, overnight and beyond until she accepted that her new status was now as a very subservient part of the ‘bookshop’

Kevin would have been quite happy had Joan not instantly agreed to Sean’s demands, for Sean had earlier told him it was now his job to ensure Joan was kept in line, no matter what it may take. Although Kevin was aware there would be plenty of opportunities to again take Joan down a peg or two, even if he was only too aware of Sean’s dislike of him, Kevin knew Sean needed him to do his dirty work for him and of course things would get better still, if the guy who worked at the big house gave him some more cash to keep quiet about where he had delivered Vicky Preston on the Saturday evening.

But having witnessed Sean’s smile when counting the large amount of cash contained in the sealed envelope he had handed him that morning, Kevin doubted Sean would be too concerned after Kevin had collected Vicky the following morning. That although somewhat worse for wear, Vicky was now recovering at home, ‘probably with the help of the spliffs I left her with’ thought Kevin...

Unaware both his mature slaves had spend the night at Peter’s house, Sean was none the less very satitified by the way things were progressing. For following the departure of Tony and dealing with his often reticent office manager, Sean knew he now had absolute control over all the various dealings of the bookshop. Sean knew word would very quickly spread among the ‘bookshop’ women and girl ‘models’ about the treatment he had dished out to the woman who had always lorded it over them. Then Simply fear of undergoing a similar beating themselves, would serve to make his position even stronger amongst them and although he knew the likes of Catherine Dixon and her sister Victoria actually got off on a beating, he thought both these women were now far too terrified of him to ever consider trying to escape his clutches.

Certainly Kevin had been correct about her recovery being aided by his spliffs, but for Vicky they never lasted long enough and by the Monday afternoon she had exhausted the small supply Kevin had given. So Vicky wanted more, needed more, if this inhumane treatment of her was to continue as it most surely would, but the source of these spliffs lay in he hands of the repugnant Kevin and her almost equally repulsive nephew Dan.

Vicky Knew the price to pay for more spliffs would at the very least, be taking their cocks in her mouth again, although at least Dan was somewhat cleaner than the spotty unwashed Kevin. In fact Kevin had demanded exactly that form of payment for his spliffs, after driving her home early Sunday morning, once again blindfolded and wearing nothing beneath her tiny black dress, after having spent much of the night with her head between the thighs of the frightful Olga.

But even that highly unpleasant experience had been far less horrifying than her treatment at the hands of ‘The Boys’, which was tempered only by the large amount of cash Vicky had afterwawardv extracted from a sealed envelope given to her by Olga. “You come again pretty girl ... Olga very much like you ... maybe Olga allowed to even keep you next time” had been the burly Olga’s parting words to Vicky, whose thoughts turned again to the large Europe woman’s muscular arms and naked body encompassing and subjugating her own equally naked body, before recalling the horrors she had been subjected to beforehand.

Vicky’s surprise at seeing Peter’s young sons suddenly standing before her on the revolving stage, had at least provided a brief rest bite from the thrashing she was receiving from the cruel leather ‘cat o nine tails’ Olga had for a good ten minutes, used upon every part of her body.

The only surprise for Vicky was that she was still partially dressed in her brief red lingerie and ridiculously high heeled shoes when she had spotted the twin boys. In truth the ‘Cat’ was more of a frightener then a marker and Vicky had at least become partially used to the pain in her back, buttocks and breasts. So perhaps the most embarrassing episode so farhad come with Olga, having completed securing Vicky’s Body to the bondage stage, then demanding she then kiss her.

“you give Olga kiss before we start yes ... you put tongue in my mouth and give me long ... how you say ... passionate kiss ... you not passionate and Olga make things very bad for you pretty girl” Olga had warned the stunned Vicky, thenreinforcing her message by slashing the ‘cat’ cruelly across Vicky’s exposed thighs, leaving her screaming into her ball gag.

“You understand Olga now pretty girl?” Vicky nodded her head, after all what was a kiss, even if it was from another woman, if it meant less suffering for her. And so she had, for having removed Vicky’s ball gag and with her fingers exploring every inch of her body, Olga’s mouth closed over that of Vicky, before moments later meeting her with her tongue.

Surprisingly, even though it was a one sided embrace, Vicky found she was unable to prevent her own desire from surfacing and was amazed to realize her tongue was actually responding to that of a surprised but very pleased Olga, probing, pushing and exploring the large woman’s mouth with a gusto Vicky would not have thought herself possible of only a short time ago. So when after a good few minutes, Olga’s mouth had left her own, even though she were still semi naked and bound hand and foot upon the bondage stage, Vicky had been astonished to realize she actually wanted Olga’s tongue back inside her mouth! But David and Mark had soon changed that!

“Oh Yes Olga, she’s almost as pretty as the other one” Mark had stated, referring to Catherine Dixon who at that very moment was in the process of being ‘rescued’ by Helen Coombe in the other wing of the large house. Then as Vicky’s mind was attempting to decipher what on earth this surly looking youngster meant by ‘the other one’, David landed the first blow of a long bamboo cane upon Vicky’s unprotected buttocks.

Had this occurred anywhere else, then Vicky’s screaming would surely have been heard for miles, but being in regular use for such activities, Peters Studios were as soundproofed as was possible and when Vicky’s scream subsided to a sobbing whimper, it was Mark who replied.

“And she’s a lot nosier than other one David” “Well that’s got one side of her Ass good and red Man, so now let’s see what I can do with the other side” Even before Vicky had a chance to plead with them, David then landed another cruel blow of the bamboo cane upon her other buttock and once again Vicky’s screams were of an all too real excruciating pain, far, far more severe than anything Olga had landed upon her exposed skin.

Casting her eyes into the gloom before her, Vicky was desperate to find those of Olga, for Surely after having so recently shared such an long lingering erotic and sexually charged passionate kiss, the burly east European woman would step in and prevent these two young monsters from inflicting even more pain and suffering upon her.

In fact David then administered another four such blows to the screaming Vicky’s buttocks, before inspecting the red tram lines across her generous buttocks, finally speaking directly to the sobbing whimpering mature beauty.

“My brother and me are thinking of knocking you up and making a baby with you” Began David, reveling in the sudden stunned and horrified expression appearing on Vicky’s face at this astonishing statement.

Then taking up the cudgels of this well rehearsed scenario and thoroughly enjoying the terrified look on Vicky’s pain filled features, Mark continued. “But we are not sure wether to make a baby with you or anther lady we met a few weeks ago ... what do you think about it ... do you want to make a baby with us Mrs. Preston?”

“Oh my God” Began Vicky eventually in a part sobbing, part pleading and part terrified voice. “That’s crazy ... the whole idea is crazy ... you cannot possible expect me to to ... to ... it’s crazy beyond words ... anyway I’m to old to ... to have, ... a Baby ... and I take a special pill so I couldn’t ... do that anyway ... please stop this now and release me ... please ... Olga! ... please Olga!

But there was no Olga, and bound semi naked on a revolving dais, vickys situation got a whole lot worse, when ignoring her pleading, each of the young monsters caressed and explored her bound and secured body while she circled around them on the revolving stage, cursing the terrible situation in which she now found herself.

All ‘ thanks’ to those evil people such as the odious Kevin Smith, her repugnant nephew Dan, but most of all, Sean Brady who now effectively owned and controlled her...”my God, are they also complicit in this nightmare ... and who the hell are these dreadful young boys?”

Then Suddenly the revolving dais came to a halt, interrupting Vickys thoughts and with both boys now stood before her, fondling every part of her body, she was now having trouble preventing her body from responding to the young boys strangely experienced fondling of her cunt and nipples. However what Mark was about to tell her very soon held the horrifified Vicky’s attention.

“But we happen know your special pill is at home Mrs. Preston and you are staying here for the night, so if my brother and I fuck you enough and fill you cunt with our baby juice and you can’t take your special pill ... then maybe you will get knocked up, especially if Olga goes home with you for a while to stop you doing anything silly, like getting rid of our baby ... then when when you have the kid, David and me will suckle the milk from one of your nipples while the new kid uses the other one!”

“Oh my GOD! ... no ... for gods sake this is crazy ... this is madness ... where are your parents! ... you can’t keep me here ... let me go ... right now ... I want to go home ... you cannot possible think I would be a willing party to such madness ... I am old enough to be your own Mother for gods sake ... so put an end to this madness right now!” Screamed Vicky angrily ... Sean Brady, her nephew Dan, Joan, the odious /Kevin, all of them along with the Olga woman and those two horrible young brutes would all pay dearly for this outrage, decided the enraged yet extremely worried Vicky.

But of course without the cooperation of Mark, David and of course Olga, now watching events unfold in the gloom beyond the floodlit dais, the helplessly bound and semi naked mature beauty was unable to do any of those things, other than endure the humiliation of the two boys, ignoring her protests and pushing fingers into her Cunt and Anus. Then David, with his fingers humiliatingly deep inside her pussy, was telling Vicky.

“You are bought and paid for, you old bitch ... so you are going nowhere until we are finished with you and my old man reckons we can keep you here as long as we want, until we are certain you are going to have a baby, my Brother reckons the other one is a better bet than you but I’m not so sure, I kind of like those great big titties of yours and I reckon when your are knocked up there will be more than enough Milk I them for all of us!”

Stunned and astounded by these almost inconceivable words, Vicky was beginning to believe she had been parachuted into some kind of parallel universe filled with madness, but there was no doubting her own position ... and the fact her body was now betraying her and unwanted as they may have been, her juices were flooding over David’s fingers and even Mark’s finger in her Anus was having it’s own effect.

With her body betraying her and realizing she was getting nowhere with her angry rejections, Vicky discarded her normal persona and pleaded with the boys. “Please ... I’ve never had children ... I haven’t a clue as the whether I could even conceive ... no matter how many times you tried it ... And I am probably to old anyway ... so please ... don’t make me do that ... I’ll do anything else ... anything you ask of me ... anything!”

In fact Vicky had been unaware the boys were simply toying with her and had already made their decision, they wanted Catherine Dixon and these spoilt young men were determined they could sooner or later persuade their father Peter to allow them have her.

“Okay then ... replied David at length. we’ll think about it ... but Here’s the deal, you perform a strip tease and lap dance to music for the both of us ... real slow ... then we get to fuck you, everywher ... cunt, mouth, Ass the lot ... then when we finish with you Olga gets the same treatment for the rest of the night, then tomorrow you get home in time to take your pill ... or maybe you would prefer to stay in this house until we get you knocked up”!

Vicky was astonished that very young boys such as Mark and David could have dreamed up scenarios such as those David had put before her, but none the less, having already been well aware that come what may, both these boys would be fucking her that night. Perhaps spurred on by the attention their fingers were giving her cunt and Ass, Vicky had wasted no time in agreeing to the former!...

It was well past 2 am when Mark and David, exhausted and spent after two hours carrying out their own brand of sexual deviance upon her, had finally released the equally exhausted and aching Victoria Preston into the ‘Care’ of Olga. But for Vicky this was more a case of out of the pan into the fire.

Much as she had with Catherine Dixon, the burly and stern east European woman had first lowered Vicky into a steaming hot bath, whispering to Vicky. “mmmm you not so pretty after my boys finish with you, so now Olga clean you up and then you make yourself pretty for Olga” while having to suffer the indignity of Olga’s hands and fingers entering and thoroughly cleaning her every orifice, before taking an inordinate amount of time over the soaping and rubbing of Vicky’s large breasts and nipples.

Vicky had then embarrassingly even found herself responding to Olga’s treatment of her body, the more so when being dried with a huge fluffy towel, Olga had drawn the naked Vicky toward her and once again found Vicky’s unresisting mouth and tongue with her own.

As much as she had wanted him to, pressure of time meant Peter had not been able to allow Olga to take Catherine Dixon into her bed. However, Olga had more than made up for her disappointment over Vicky’s very desirable sister Catherine, when with her Bosses full approval and ignoring various members of Peter’s household staff who were used to seeing such sights anyway, Olga had carried Vicky in her arms, like a small child, on through the large house to her own quarters, there to gently lower the naked Vicky upon her huge bed, then playfully tweaking Vicky’s nipples, telling the mature beauty.

“Now Olga teach her pretty girl how to please Olga ... you learn good and Olga nice to her pretty girl ... you no learn and Olga punish ... you understand what Olga say?” Mortified and hugely embarrassed, but one the less in awe of the powerful woman then stripping down to a black lace bra and tiny matching thong, Vicky nodded in understanding, being far too afraid not to do so.

Not so long ago Vicky would have been reviled and disgusted at even the very idea of her being sexually used or even touched by another woman. Now though, as she studied and compared Olga’s large breasts with her own, Vicky found herself marveling at how things had changed in such a short space of time, although certainly not for the better, she thought bitterly, whilst hoping against hope she could somehow regain her purse and its precious contents of those all consuming and calming spliffs.

Vicky’s spliffs though would have to wait, for Olga was then at beside her upon the large bed, toying with her breasts and nipples before lifting Vicky on top of her, pulling Vicky’s mouth down to meet her own. “Now pretty girl start kissing Olga’s nipples then work way down to put tongue in Olga pussy”. Vicky heard Olga telling her when at last their mouths had parted. And so she did, for a further couple of hours with fingers and tongues these two mature women explored every part and crevice of each others bodies, in the process bringing each other brought each other to countless orgasms before eventually, finding her head between Olga’s outstretched legs, Vicky a been allowed a precious couple of hours sleep before being woken by Olga’s demanding hands upon her yet again.

Thinking back, Vicky tried to discard her guilt over the amount of orgasms she had achieved at the hands of David, Mark and Olga, for what choice had she be given? none at all really, and young and fresh as they were, at least they had been clean, even if they had at times also been very brutal and malicious with her.

As for Olga, that was another matter and even now Vicky found it ever more difficult to ignore the throbbing deep in her pussy when repeated images appeared before her of hovering over Olga in the ‘69’ position, of her lapping Olga’s warm wet pussy with surprising gusto, whilst below her Olga’s strong hands spread and parted vickys buttocks, leaving her reeling to the incredible sensations Olga’s experienced all consuming tongue created inside both her Anus and Pussy. For Vicky, at least these recollections provided some small consolation at least for the cruelty inflicted upon her body by those who had declared ‘ownership of her’.

. The following week.

In his private viewing room Peter and Bill studied a recording featuring Catherine Dixon along with Helen, Poppy and of course Catherine’s son Dan. Certainly at an hour long it was not at all bad and In fact there was enough material to interest the lesbian dominant scene, along with some incest stuff showing plenty of cum shots of Catherine’s son pumping into her mouth. While not showing their faces, there was also some good material of Peter and Bill also shooting their loads into Catherine’s mouth along with the short but precious take of young Dan slipping his cock between his Mothers cunt lips while ‘Poppy’was eating her pussy.

Peter thought the loose storyline for the film demanded some more good material, featuring the naked Catherine subjected to more ‘training’ by Helen, with Perhaps Dan walking in on them and so decided Helen would soon be visiting the unsuspecting Catherine to set this up.

Once completed the film would be distributed though Peter’s normal channels and Catherine would be bought into Peter’s private room for her own viewing. Obviously Catherine would at first be shocked and indignant at the way she had been used and distressed and that her face and body, not to mention that of her son were being sold to whoever purchased the films, both online and in DVD formats.

However Peter knew that after the reality of her situation had been explained to Catherine Dixon, sheer rational thinking should lead her to understand she had no option other than to place herself under Peter’s control and protection, even if the price of his ‘protection’meant having to accept whatever demands were made of her.

Owning a large amount of various properties and business assets, Peter Harris was already wealthy enough to no longer bother with such mundane activities as money making and In fact the production company ran by Bill rarely did so and only Peter’s benevolence kept it going at all. The film company simply enabled Peter to indulge in his favorite pursuit of controlling and manipulating the lives of others and ever since her first visit, courtesy of Tony, it was the delightfully accommodating Catherine Dixon and now her sister Vicky whom Peter had decided to trap into his spider’s web.

And what incredible fun it was proving to be, like pieces moved around on a chess board, Helen, Poppy and now Dan had been moved into position and knew what was expected of them regarding Catherine, so now it was time for him to concentrate on her vulnerable sister Vicky, whose body had so recently provided yet more sexually deviant’s education for his twin sons and of course used and more importantly trained for future use by the redoubtable Olga.

Once again veiwing the large photo of a naked Victoria Preston, given him by Dan and taken during his and Sean’s conquest of Vicky, Peter saw again the likeness between Vicky and her sister Catherine and even if Vicky was that little older and Rounder than her sister, Peter was entranced by the idea of placing Vicky alongside her sister as joint ‘stars’of his next film venture. It was, therefore imperative to Peter that he properly scrutinize Vicky’s suitability for himself as soon as possible, so a phone call and lunch invitation to his old friend Joan at the bookshop was now in order...

Having pressed the quit button on her smartphone, Victoria Preston once again anxiously speculated if she was doing the right thing in asking Kevin Smith to provide her with more of his joints, but her craving to feel the calming yet somehow stimulating peace of mind Kevin’s pot created in both her mind and body, far outweighed her initial revulsion at the idea of having to meet this young thug again, especially since Dan had told her he would have to get them from Kevin anyway.

So Vicky had called Kevin, but when meeting him, Vicky had been surprised to find the spotty youth had not asked her for anything in return for the ten ready rolled pot joints he gave her, negating Vicky’s request he provide her with just the ‘gear’ itself so that she could roll her own.

“It’s better if I do it for you Vicky,” Kevin had told her, not wanting the mature woman to go without the ‘little extras’ he was placing in each of her pot joints.

“That’s a few more head jobs you owe me Vicky, so maybe I’ll pop round one day and we can have some real fun together” Kevin added, but where once she would have felt only revulsion at such an idea, Vicky now thought that giving Kevin another ‘Blow Job’ was a small price to pay for the intense amount of pleasure the spliffs he’d given her.

In fact Vicky’s recent ‘clients’ had left her financially much better off by a vast amount of money, some of which had already been used to pay off urgent debts, but the bulk of which, swelled by her most recent ‘fee’, was kept safe and hidden in her bedroom. Truth to say, as disgusting it had had been and even with their threat to ‘make a baby’ with her, Vicky was ashamed to admit the rampant cocks of Mark and David Harris had given her orgasm after orgasm, even to her astonishment, after forcing their rampant dicks past her sphincter and deep inside her excruciatingly painful Anus...

That afternoon when gazing into a full length mirror, Catherine Dixon was both amazed and shocked to see her reflected figure dressed in a brown leather micro skirt, one so short its hem only just concealed her fishnet stocking tops. Above the skirt Catherines large breasts and nipples were clearly visible beneath a red nylon wrap around blouse, an outrageously revealing outfit completed by her incredibly high heeled sling back shoes.

“Mmmmm, I could eat you up here and now baby” cooed a voice behind her before Helen Brady’s soft hands cupped Catherine’s naked breasts before tweaking her curiously erect and visible nipples through her very transparent blouse, while the acutely embarrassed Catherine glanced surreptitiously across to the shop assistant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.