Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 10

BDSM Sex Story: Part 10 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

For the first time since her divorce Victoria Preston was wishing she still had a husband, or live in lover. Having Just days ago been subjected to the most sexual abuse that she would have believed possible and at the hands of a total stranger at that, a stranger complete with a horrific leather mask, who had beaten and sexually humiliated her, in full view that awful woman Joan and of course her nemesis Sean Brady.

Now just an hour ago Sean had simply walked into her home and doing so with the aid of a key he must have had copied from her set of car keys, while she herself had been strung up naked in that terrible building.

Equally as deplorable was that Vicky, with her mind fuddled by the vast amounts of vodka she had been drinking, was taking a bath at the time, desperately trying yet again to think of a means of escaping the appalling certainty, that she was being used for the purpose of supplying deviant sexual services to monsters like the man Yates, who had so horribly used her. “that guy was only your first client and there will be many more after him!” Sean had told he horrified Vicky, after Yates left the ‘bookshop’.

Although even then Vicky’s ordeal had continued, for before being allowed to leave the bookshop., Sean had made Vicky sign and even take a copy of the ‘Contract’ stating she ‘Mrs. Victoria Preston’, would provide ‘Bondage Modeling and ‘Other Services’, both clothed and naked, to the bookshop for a period of not less than twelve months for ‘An Appropriate Reward’. A further horrifying detail was that her Address and even telephone number had been added to a very processional and legal looking document, one Vicky fervently hoped would never ever see the inside of a courtroom.

‘But the ‘Contract’ had been further confirmation, if any were really needed, of the appalling stark reality these people had actually sold her body to the terrible masked man and had every intention of continuing doing so, that she Victoria Preston was now their very own ‘ paid whore’...

To her astonishment Sean simply ambled into Vicky’s bathroom and sat on the edge of her bath tub, seemingly without a care in the world as Vicky pointlessly spread soap suds around her large breasts, while screaming in anger at Sean’s intrusion.

But Sean had then pushed her head under the water, holding Vicky there for almost half a minute, before lifting her up by her luxurious raven hair, then doing the same thing over again, before telling the breathless sputtering mature beauty,

“I’m going to keep going this until you behave yourself and apologise for shouting at me “!

With no choice other than to do his bidding, Vicky duly spluttered and choked her way to an apology as best she could. Then holding before her eyes the key he had used on her front door, Sean told her. “If this key doesn’t fit the next time I visit you I promise you’ll get held down there a lot longer Vicky, now get yourself out of there ... I’ll be downstairs waiting and I want you down there in five minutes ... I want a good look at you, so get your hair snd face sorted and come down wearing a thong and nothing else!”

Enraged, but also frightened and helpless in her alcohol induced rage, Victoria Preston wondered How it could possibly be that in this day and age, someone could just walk into your home and treat you as no more than a possession? Why didn’t someone help her for God’s sake! Now the brute even had a key to her home and could come and go as he pleased. This is a civilized country in the twenty first century! ... so how on earth could this be happening to her?

How in this day and age was it possible that someone was simply able to subject you such extreme violence and humiliation. Why did no one do something about it?

Why oh why had she allowed herself a self-indulgent infatuation with this monster? one that made her visit that terrible shop, when all her instincts told her not to, he’d already caused her pain enough, so why did she go lining up for more?

In fact Vicky now seldom left the house, since returning from the bookshop that day she’d hardly spoken to another soul and Always Left her phone on Answer Mode, Vicky returned calls only from immediate family. Even then Vicky was fearful her nephew Dan may be lurking somewhere in the background and at any moment be making demands of her, although Vicky thought Speaking to her sister Catherine about Dan carried a huge risk if word then got back to Sean Brady.

Vicky realised she could of course confront her nephew alone, perhaps even plead to his better nature, plead with him that she was after all, his family and she would never expose him to his Mother. Yes, she would try and arrange to see Dan as soon as she could! Although That confrontation would would now have to wait as Vicky tearfully pulled on a tiny green thong, before making up her face to hide her tears and drying and brushing her wet hair as best she could in the time Sean had allowed her.

Downstairs one of the reasons why Vicky was in denial became obvious, when on a large screen wall hung TV, she was horrified to see Sean was screening a recording of herself in Tony’s dungeon, for even through strung up as she was, to all intents Vicky looked to be enjoying herself immensely while the masked stranger fucked her from behind.

. What chance was there of anyone believing her at this point, even if she had the courage to complain, for the two men and one woman also in the room would surely state that Yates was simply a ‘client of Vicky’s and he was there to use her somewhat specialist, but legal services to help the man live out the darker side of life. That horrific outcome, along with the certainty she would appear on the internet, gagged, bound and naked while being fucked, clearly left Vicky ensnared as Sean’s plaything for as long as he required her services. And just how long would it be before the young brute grew tired of her.

“Now slowly turn round with your hands on your head” demanded Sean when interrupting Vicky’s thoughts and pointing the centre of the lounge. With the demeanor of an irate yet helpless child, Vicky haltingly obeyed Sean’s demand. Just What would she achieve by ignoring him? just another beating and by now Vicky was far too terrified of Sean’s unpredictability to refuse to obey him.

So Sean nonchalantly inspected the gradually disappearing bruising to her bottom, breasts and back ... all left by Yates liberal use of whips and crops when he had been unsatisfied with Vicky’s cooperation. Even Sean thought they were on the harsh side, but then again, along with a whole heap of cash, Yates had also given Vicky a lesson she would not forget for a long time to come. Obey or be punished!

Finally satisfied with his ‘inspection’ Sean unfastened his zipper and had the all but naked Vicky crawl between his knees, to remove his already hardened huge cock and take it in her mouth. While resentfully sucking the very same large cock she’d been seduced by and so infatuated with, with a misschevius grin, Sean told her. “Yates was very pleased with your performance Vicky and we have found another client for you, so keep sucking my cock while I tell you what you will be doing at the weekend ... And don’t you dare swallow it Vicky ... even it takes all day you are going to learn keep how to keep a guys cum in your mouth and how to thrust out your tongue and present it to your client “...

Sitting in the huge leather swivel chair behind Tony’s huge inlaid desk on Tuesday afternoon, Sean Brady was still coming to terms with the surprise news that he was now in almost complete control of Tony’s ‘bookshop’ enterprise. An unexpected turn of events brought about by the news that Tony was to spend some time in the Far East setting up a new film venture over there with a long time friend of his.

Sean’s unexpected promotion had been agreed earlier that day during a meeting between Sean, Tony and Joan. Whilst It was agreed that although Tony would continue to be in overall control of the business, Joan would have the title of Manager with responsibility for all matters of office administration and book keeping. But It would be Sean Brady, albeit under the guidance of Joan, who would assume control, not only of the ‘Bookshop’ but also all the ‘models’, including the newest slaves, Catherine Dixon and Victoria Preston. Tony had also stated that while he was absent Sean would also look after Joan herself, as her surrogate Master.

An arrangement that brought more than a hint of a smile to the mousy woman’s face, who assumed she would now have the best of both worlds, a lot more attention from Sean’s wonderful cock plus plenty of contact with Tony, for she was to keep him well informed of Sean’s activities via daily internet contact and had already agreed upon this during a few secret trips to the far east for more ‘intimate’ discussions.

Later that afternoon, Sean was smiling expansively across the desk into the eyes of Joan, sitting opposite him in preparation for what he’d told her would be an initial discussion regarding their mutual responsibilities in the office.

In fact Sean had already decided that just as soon as Tony was out of the country, he would be taking Tony’s long time employee into the playroom. In there, with Joan’s nipples tightly clamped and huge buzzing dildos in both her cunt and anus, he would string the naked woman upside down from her widely spread ankles, before leaving her there for the rest of the whole day.

Sean would enjoy keeping an eye on Joan’s suspended body via the camera link to his new office and now and again go back in to the dungeon and check on her before giving Joan a series of very severe beatings.

This was to be Sean’s Demonstration of who was really in charge and that unless she wanted another dose of the dungeon, any information Joan was planning to pass on to Tony about Sean’s activities would always be vetted by Sean himself.

In short Sean was planning to dominate Joan every bit as much as he dominated both Catherine and her sister Victoria. Then having fucked her senseless before spraying his piss into her mouth and over her body, he would allow Kevin Smith to spend a little time with Joan. This was key to his plans, subjecting Joan to Kevin’s own ideas of punishment would be a final brutal climax to Sean’s demonstration to Joan of her new status in life and of his power over her.

In fact Sean saw no reason why both Catherine an her sister Vicky and others should not be summoned to the bookshop and be taken into the dungeon, there to view for themselves not only the new status of the woman they had come to fear, but also the brutal consequences they themselves would suffer should they even have the slightest thoughts of rebellion toward him.

However, Sean also understood that even now, Tony was still the real boss and without his patronage, he never in million years would have been in the incredible situation he now found himself. What Tony decided was what happened and thanks to Tony, Catherine Dixon was now more than just a middle class Mother and housewife Sean had the good fortune to beat and fuck now and again. In fact Catherine was by now a well trained BDSM whore, who along with a few others, including her very own sister, was making plenty of money for all of them.

And for Sean Brady that was all that mattered, as long as she continued making him money then the subject of Catherine’s ownership, whether she belonged to himself or Tony, was of secondary importance. None of which meant Sean was going back on his decision to eventually take Tony’s business away from him and Sean fully intended to begin that long process making a start by taking Joan away from Tony and having her as his own.

Tony has also informed Sean that he should be aware his client Peter Harris. Harris was in Tony’s words ‘sometimes possessive of the ‘models’ provided for him’ That in having a dubious film company amongst his business portfolio, Peter Harris was not beyond attempting to cut a model adrift from Tony and securing her for himself. That He was known to do so by showering the model with money and gifts before becoming bored with her and passing her on to other less than savory characters in the porn industry.

So Sean should be aware of this. Tony had told him that while Peter Harris provided them with good revenue from women such as Catherine Dixon, Sean should keep a good eye upon him and that Perhaps he should put aside his distrust and use Kevin, already due to visit her sister Victoria, as her ‘minder’ when of his Models visited Peter Harris.

In fact after ‘helping out’ at some of Peter’s special parties, Joan had kept in touch with Peter and had already discussed Vicky with over a lunch date with Harris. There Peter came up with an astonishing proposition for the use of the Raven haired Vicky’s services. Initially Joan had laughed aloud and questioned Peter’s seriousness. “You know full well I am always serious in these matters Joan, it would be a fantastic occasion” “I understand Tony will be away for a while, so you can rely on me if you require any help Joan, and of course there would be a generous bonus for you if the arrangements were to be made by yourself, so the true nature of the lady’s assignment was kept from Tony’s young protege”

With thoughts of a generous bonus and the promised future assistance of this powerful man, Joan readily agreed to Peter’s outlandish proposal and with a very hefty fee agreed between them, Joan informed Sean she had sourced a very wealthy client who, having studied Vicky’s portfolio of Photo’s, was very willing to part with this huge fee to spend the night in a five star hotel with Victoria Preston.

Sean had taken all this in with some unease, for the fee they were charging for Vicky’s services was enormous, but was she ready for such a high roller?

Eventually Sean decided Kevin would spend all day Friday with Vicky and then deliver her to the hotel himself before collecting her the following morning. All of which this was all very risky, but boy, all very exciting, for it would be Kevin in the forefront of things and so Sean made a note to hire a smart car for Kevin’s use beforehand.

Before then however, Sean decided would give Dan, whom Catherine had ammusingly complained to him had been getting far too familiar with her, a little task as a reward for introducing him to the delights of Victoria Preston.

So Sean also made a note to tell Dan to back off from his Mother and begin by removing the spy cameras from her bedroom and return them to Sean. Sure Dan could have a little fun with her and tease his Mother a little now and again, but there was no way he was going to be allowed to fuck her, that was for sure. So Sean decided he would get Dan into the office and explain these facts to him ... that his Mother belonged to him, Sean Brady, no none else, but as a sweetener Sean would allow him to at least give his Aunt Vicky a good workout!

If Victoria Preston was unaware of the ordeal awaiting her, that was far from the case with her sister Catherine Dixon, who throughout the week had been anxiously counting down the days before her return to the Grand house of Peter Harris.

Having been subjected to every conceivable kind of sexual debauchery the previous week by his two sons, Catherine was now at Peter’s insistence ... no ... by his command, to attend the large birthday party he was throwing for his twin boys, the very same boys who had recently so used and abused her.

At least with James being home for a whole weekend and beyond, things had for once been more akin to normal in the Dixon household. Having rushed straight up to her room after being dropped off by Peter and with James arriving home on the Saturday morning, Catherine had so far managed to avoid any questioning from Dan who himself now attended a college some miles away and was not getting home until after 5pm.

Unbelievably, just as Peter had insisted James had even agreed to attend Peter’s Party on the following Friday. A party that Catherine, aware James never spoke with her sister, had described to him as being a large birthday party held for the son’s of a wealthy friend of Vicky. Catherine had then explained that Vicky, being unable to attend herself, had begged Catherine to go in her place, so as not to upset a wealthy friend.

But Always nagging the back of Catherine’s mind, was that tiny red dress and its accompanying lingerie, shoes and leather collar Peter expected, no demanded she wear for the evening, when on the Tuesday afternoon James was yet again called upon by his company to tackle some ‘damn problem’ abroad, but even so, with Peter’s parting words that she without fail bring a male guest on Friday or face the consequences, Catherine was frantic.

After James had then departed with a cursory kiss, Catherines first course of action was to think of ringing Master Sean, until hastily and belatedly recalling Peter telling her not to inform Tony, or any of his staff of her presence at the party. So without any other option available to her Catherine had no choice but to call Peter on the number he had given her.

“Oh dear, That’s a pity, I was so looking forward to meeting the man lucky enough to possess you Catherine, then again, I understand you do have a teenage son ... Daniel I believe Catherine?” replied Peter after listening to Catherine’s tale of woe.

“Please Peter, considering the clothes you expect me to wear ... I really don’t think it’s a good idea to bring my own son with me” “Well Im afraid I think it’s an excellent idea, so will do just that Catherine” “If I am unable to meet your husband then your son will be the perfect replacement, Now then you may tell him you are both invited as a thank you for giving my boys some private tuition ... after all I seem to recall you were a teacher at one time Catherine.”

Had Peter already worked this out? It made a sense of sorts, but that dress? Those heels! Not to mention the leather collar. Again sensing Catherine’s dilemma, Peter had gone on to tell her.

“You will bring your leather collar along with you in your purse Catherine, your dress you will have to explain away ... It is a party dress for a party Catherine, even if a little on the short side and the lingerie hardly matters of course, after all your son is hardly likely to see that is he my dear?” “Do you really believe I would embarrass you before a member of your family Catherine? Now, I will hear no more about it!”

‘Little do you know’ thought Catherine, but realizing there could be no further argument with Peter, she acquiesced to his demands, even though a little concerned when Peter repeated his insistence that neither Sean or Tony was to be informed of her attendance at the party.

Catherine took a little comfort in that at least Dan would be there to escort her, but should she inform Sean? Eventually Catherine decided not to, after all she would not have done so had James escorted her. Besides, as much as she felt she should inform Sean and Tony, Catherine was now more than a little fearful of Peter and thought there was no point in offending him over what was simply a matter of attending a birthday party along with her son.

So Catherine unexpectedly had the whole of Wednesday to herself, and looking at her watch to see it was 11 am, she made her way upstairs to her bedroom where she took two of her secret boxes from behind her dressing table.

Concerned about the dress Dan would now see her wearing, not to mention the racy lingerie beneath, Catherine Opened the larger box and studied the red dress, assorted lingerie and shoes she was expected to wear for Peter’s party. However, Peter’s words had reassured her somewhat, for even he would surely baulk at the idea allowing her to be used and abused before her own son. In fact having Dan alongside her could even work to her advantage, provided Dan himself understood and accepted that the party was nothing more than a social event they were attending as Mother and son.

For a long moment, Catherine toyed with the tiny pink satin thong in the box alongside the red dress, its material and design were very similar to that which Sean had removed from her sopping wet crotch. The thong she had so desperately searched Dan’s room for, before suffering the humiliation of being forced to slip on the tiny garment before Dan’s hungry eyes.

With these thoughts in mind Catherine decided she would speak with Dan later on during dinner and would go on to explain to him there would be lots of boys and girls his own age there for him to talk and dance with.

With the key kept hidden beneath her dressing table, Catherine then opened a much smaller box and with a beaming smile eyed its contents, then withdrawing the large bundle of cash, she counted out £2000, before replacing the remaining much larger bundle of cash back inside the box. “Time to treat myself I think ... maybe when I give Vicky a call I could offer to take her out for lunch, even treat her to a new outfit” decided Catherine before picking up her smartphone.

Unusually for a Wednesday morning there was no reply from her sister’s phone, nor from the house phone that went straight onto answer mode when Catherine tried that one. Assuming Vicky was out Catherine decided she would perhaps call round later, blithely unaware her tearful sister Victoria was at that very moment listening to the ring tones of her cell phone, far too fearful of speaking to her sister, for sitting in the chair before her kneeling naked body, was the smiling figure of Catherine’s son Dan!...

. “Oh my God! what the hell are you doing in my bedroom Dan! was Vicky’s initial stunned reaction when finding her nephew casually exploring her lingerie drawer after she’d just taken her morning bath. In fact Vicky had been expecting a visit from her suddenly adult looking nephew, but not like this, not with him in the supposed sanctuary of her bedroom. No, she had expected either contrition from him or for Dan to adopt an air of interference before she laid into him, both verbally and physically.

But now, in her own bedroom, with only a large towel covering her modesty and her clothes between her an her nephew, Vicky was immediately on the back foot and with his experience of chastising his own Mother fresh in his mind, Dan’s steely resolve quickly came to the fore when he then simply turned away from his Aunt and continued his exploration of her lingerie before answering her.

“I’m Just checking your lingerie sizes Auntie Vicky” and to give you a message from Sean about your Client” Dan’s ‘visit’ and his words were a stark reminder to Vicky of her current precarious position and one which Sean Brady was obviously behind. So the appearance of Dan in her bedroom, along with her awareness her nephew had already witnessed her naked body and far more besides, led Vicky to decide it would be wiser to take a more conciliatory approach with her nephew. And so despite her anger she replied “So why cant you just give me this message and then go Dan?”

“Because Sean wants me to take a photo of you wearing this stuff before deciding if you will wear them for you client” replied Vicky’s smiling nephew, holding a brand new set of sheer red lingerie toward his stunned Aunt. Vicky.

“They are your exact sizes Auntie Vicky, I’ve just checked ... and oh yes, Sean gave me the key to your door to save you having to get out of your bath” Once Again Vicky was astounded, her nephew really did expect her to parade before him like some fashion model! the very thought was of which was simply outrageous!. “For gods sake Dan, think of what would happen if your mother and father were to hear about this” Said Vicky in desperation, whilst already knowing what Dan’s reply would be, but even so, every one of his words were a hammer blow to her hopes.

“Well, there’s the phone Auntie, but why haven’t you already spoken to Mum, about how you told me to bunk of school so me and my friend could around here one afternoon to play bondage sex games with you” “about how you stripped of off and asked us to gag and handcuff you, then to cane you as you crawled around the floor in the lounge ... and in here of course, in your bedroom Auntie” “but maybe it would be easier if you showed mum and dad and the rest of the family the film you asked us to make while we were here, you know the one Auntie, the one of you with ‘I am a Fucktoy’ written on your tits when you are sucking my cock and taking my load into your mouth before you push it out with your tongue and spill my Cum all over your tits”

“Oh God ... STOP IT ... STOP IT ... FOR GODS SAKE STOP IT DAN!” Screamed Vicky, unable and unwilling to hear any more of Dan’s horrific narration.

Vicky then whimpered. “Okay ... Okay ... I’ll do as you say”

“That’s more like it Auntie Vicky” replied Dan before removing a DVD from his pocket before continuing. “This is of you and that guy Yates Auntie ... maybe I’ll have a look at it while you’re getting ready for me, just in case I have to send it to Grandma if you give me any trouble downstairs ... ten minutes Auntie, then I want to see you downstairs in the red outfit ... and don’t forget the high heels!”

This implied threat was enough for Vicky to believe Dan was deadly serious, the film bore no threat to Dan, for she alone was recognizable during her horrifying, yet ostensibly enjoyable ordeal at the hands of that masked monster Yates.

“Oh Yeh, that’s something else” exclaimed Dan ten minutes later to his curiously appreciative Aunt Dan was most certainly correct and in other circumstances, Vicky would have every reason to feel proud of her shapely red lingerie clad body as she walked slowly and carefully downstairs in her black five inch heels.

For dressed as she now was, Vicky did indeed look magnificent. The Scarlett half cup transparent Bra was displaying her magnificent Breasts to perfection and Dan could easily see Vicky’s large nipples, straining to escape the sheer material of Vicky’s Red Bra. Dan’s greedy eyes then cast downward to the tiny panel of the sheer red thong, barely concealing Vicky’s neat little area of pubic hair, complimented by the wide matching garter belt supporting her sheer nylon stockings, encased in the almost ridiculously black high heeled shoes. Instructing his aunt to turn in a half circle, Dan then gazed in awe at Vicky’s superb bottom, dissected by a thin length of elasticized material hidden deep within the cleft of her buttocks. Her long luxurious Raven tresses, setting off the sheer Red lingerie was the final magnificent touch, and as she looked across toward the almost adoring eyes of her nephew and then down to the obvious bulge in his pants, Vicky was only to aware of this. With the careful addition scarlett lipstick and her best makeup to compliment what she knew to be the very expensive lingerie, Vicky new she looked a ‘million dollars’

At that moment, Vicky was curiously aware she was actually flaunting her beautiful mature body before her nephew and almost challenging Dan to ‘cum’ inside his pants in an act of almost childlike anticipation ... However, unaware of Dan’s subjugation of her own sister, Vicky had badly misread Dan’s newly acquired mature temperament.

“Oh Yeh ... that’s fabulous Auntie Vicky ... just the way Sean wants you to look at your client” Dan told her whilst taking his smart phone from his pocket. “And to show Sean just how good you look, you are going to do some modeling for him ... then maybe you can thank me properly for your gift ... on your knees!”

“Oh my God Dan ... surely you don’t think ... oh god ... please ... I really need a drink and a cigarette Dan” Well aware his Aunt was a regular smoker and drinker, this was just the cue Dan had hoped for and holding his camera phone, made his way across the large lounge to the door, where he said to Vicky. “Sure thing Auntie Vicky ... I’m going to get both those things for you ... I know how much you enjoy vodka with lots of ice ... but in return you have to wait for me o your knees with your hands behind your back ... otherwise no can do”!

Vicky was more and more astounded by her nephew’s sudden aura of maturity, that for the first time she’d noticed just how tall and broad Dan had become, realizing that his ever growing power over her would eventually make any further confrontation pointless, it would be a small price to pay for being able to relieve her now desperate need both a smoke and drink. So avoiding Dan’s Triumphant gaze, Vicky lowered her knees onto the soft carpet before embarrassingly linking her hands together behind her neck, unaware that in this position, her large proud breasts and protruding nipples were projected even further under Dan’s admiring gaze as he took a series of photos with his smartphone, before leaving the room to prepare Vicky’s drink.

Returning Minutes later with a coke and his Aunties Vodka, asking her if she still wanted the drink, Vicky replied. “Yes ... please Dan ... but you haven’t spiked this? ... like last time have you. Queried an apprehensive Vicky, still on her knees with her nephew looming over her, after handing her the iced Vodka, Dan simply laughed and drawing a tobacco tin from his pocket replied.

“There’s no fear of that ... after all why should I need to spike your drink now you are under contract to Sean and so much better behaved Auntie Vicky ... and I have some smokes for us”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.