Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 1

BDSM Sex Story: Part 1 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

“Ouch, please Sean ... for Christ’s sake, it hurts too much, please, you’re going to kill me, please stop! “groaned the young schoolboy through tears of both pain and shame.

. Aside from the naked sixteen year old Dan Dixon and his fully dressed classmates Sean Brady and his best friend Tom French, the gymnasium changing rooms at Brent Church Grammar School for boys were deserted and stood by the changing room door to keep an eye out and to ensure they remained so ... The reason for the boy’s groaning was that Sean, holding one his hand behind his back, was with his other hand twisting his classmate’s naked balls and despite the boy’s fearful pleading, far from finished with his terrified and tearful victim.

“They say you can make people impotent for life if you squeeze their balls hard enough,”said Sean, Twisting the boy’s balls even harder and making him scream in agony. All you have to do for me to stop this is bring it into school for us, you were happy enough to brag to us about how you sat there and watched it, so all you have to do now it with Tom and me”

“I can’t. It’s kept hidden”pleaded the boy as his eyes filled with tears of both pain and shame.

Then Sean’s eyes were menacingly close to his face. “Well, that’s your problem, if you don’t bring it to school, you’re going to get hurt a lot worse than this every day”replied Sean and make his point twisted the poor lad’s balls even harder. The humiliated and tearful youngster felt as though he would have his budding manhood ripped from him at any moment.

Eventually of course there was only so much of Sean’s bullying he could take and knowing full well that even if they let him go today he would be getting more of the same every day from now on eventually replied.

“Ok, ok ... I will bring it to school but you must promise you won’t go showing it to anybody else ... and let me have it back the same day ... please Sean!”

Looking forward with relish to the following day, Sean smiled and replied.

“Oh course we will, after all, we don’t want anyone else to know about it do we Dan. It’ll be our little secret, just you and us but just be sure to bring it with you tomorrow you little piece of dog shit or you’ll really get to know what pain is next time”!...

In her bedroom prior to the arrival of her visitors Catherine Dixon viewed herself in her full length mirror and carefully pulled down on the soft cashmere jumper that seemed to cling to her voluptuous breasts before smoothing down her knee length skirt over equally shapely thighs.

Aware she looked pretty good for a forty something mother of two Catherine could not help but admire herself, the curves may have been more generous these days, but she also knew her body looked all the better for them and Catherine liked to dress up and was never one for jogging pants and sweatshirts. She much preferred proper clothes and proper lingerie beneath. Although, in certain respects, she was given no choice in the matter and the thought of this raised a little smile with her.

Given the age of her expected visitors and the purpose of their visit Catherine wondered why she was even bothering for After all, these sixteen year olds would be far more interested in girls their own age than a married woman such as her but being a former Convent educated girl Catherine Dixon had from her first days at the

School been repeatedly instructed upon the importance of presenting herself in the best possible fashion and As always at the Convent School the harsh disciplinarian approach of the nuns ensured there were no shortage of beatings should the girls fail to heed their instructions.

Today she was for some reason feeling good and Catherine had decided on a rather daring set of powder blue half cup bra, matching thong and suspenders with a pair of seamed tan stockings under her blue jumper and a pleated white skirt but after checking her long luxurious blonde hair she again wondered vaguely why she was bothering. After all she was only expecting a visit from friends of her sixteen year old son who boys through her son Dan had asked if she would agree to offer them guidance on their ambition to both seek a career in the teaching profession.

Catherine herself had for a time been a math teacher at a private school for girls and she wondered if any advice she could give would be relevant these days. Still, with the somewhat strained relations she had with her son Dan over the past few weeks being able to help her son had been foremost in Catherine’s mind. Therefore she had reluctantly agreed to meet the two young boys on the first afternoon of the half term holidays but as that day had now arrived and as she checked the security of her stockings on her garter belt arrived Catherine again wondered what on earth she could tell them.

Then the doorbell was ringing, bringing Catherine Dixon back to the present and as she descended the stairs in her white high heeled shoes after leaving her bedroom she heard the recently broken voice of her sixteen year old son In the hall as he studied his mother with obvious approval, “Tom and Sean are in the lounge Mummy, I’m going out, I’ll see you later,” Dan said with all the abandon of youth whilst looking at his mother in the rather anxious fashion he had been doing of late, leaving Catherine to ponder if her son thought that she was perhaps overdressed for such a meeting.

“Oh, well, okay then but be certain to be back by five Dan,”replied his Mother.

“Around seven or a little later” replied Dan, looking toward the lounge where the two boys sat before walking out the door, leaving his mother to introduce herself to his ‘friends’.

When Catherine strode into the large lounge, she was delighted to see the two young boys immediately rising from their respective seats as she did so, pleased the youngsters seemed to be very well mannered young boys.

“Mrs. Dixon, how do you do, I’m Sean and this is Tom. It’s really good of you to see us like this”began Sean. “Especially as Dan told us you have such a busy and, err, disciplined life”

Catherine noted Sean turn toward Tom as he said this and wondered why he needed to wink at him, but putting the matter to one side, ever the good hostess, Catherine Dixon played the part, after all her young guests were friends of her son and she should look after them.

“Well, it’s good to meet you both. Daniel told me you wanted to know as much as possible about the teaching profession. I’m not sure how much help I can be to you, but first, why don’t you both sit down and I shall make us all a nice pot of tea.”

“Sounds great Mrs. Dixon, but I’m sure you are going to be of great assistance to us both, the tea though would be most welcome” replied Sean. A comment strangely unnerving Catherine a little as she turned toward the door.

As she did so Sean noted with young approval, the seams upon Catherine’s stockings as she turned toward the door and nodding toward Tom who obviously enjoyed the same spectacle. Both boys then followed Catherine toward the kitchen where, Busying herself with tea and biscuit’s, Catherine was surprised to suddenly find Tom, standing beside her.

“Here let me take this, Mrs. Dixon” said Tom, picking up the tea tray Catherine had prepared for them and once again Catherine marvelled at his good manners as she watched the young schoolboy carrying the tea tray back into the lounge.

“Well then”began Catherine as soon as they were all seated with tea and biscuit’s at hand. “ As Ive already told Dan, I don’t know how much help I can be to you both, given that my experience was solely at an exclusive private school for girls”

“You see the syllabus is probably very different to any you are likely to encounter”

Both Sean and Tom were sitting upon the large leather couch dominating that side of Catherine’s large lounge and where Sean nodded to Tom, who then answered Catherine.

“I think we understand what you are saying Mrs. Dixon, but surely all syllabuses are constantly changing. I’m sure we all understand that, but what Sean and I am far more interested in learning from you Mrs. Dixon, would be the handling of pupils in a proper classroom environment, You know, the way one would handle errant pupils, in the matter of discipline, just how far would one have to go. Surely the question of deciding the correct punishment for a miscreant is most important.”

Catherine had noticed that while speaking, Tom had cast his eyes down toward her legs and Seeing his eye movement suddenly made her realize that when sitting down after handing around the teacups, her skirt must have ridden up.

To her dismay, when averting her gaze toward Sean, Catherine realised she was in fact providing both youngsters with a generous view of her stocking clad thighs.

Attempting to appear unflustered, Catherine pulled her white pleated skirt down toward her knees, only for her face redden when finding both boys smiling toward her as she lifted her eyes back to them!

Thoroughly taken aback by Tom’s line of questioning and still a little disturbed at having her thighs inspected by her son Dans two friends, his mother found herself almost stammering her response.

“R ... really boys, there is a world of difference between an exclusive school for girls and the type of state school you are probably likely to find in at first placement. I cannot see at all the point in even discussing matters such as those”said Catherine, feeling more than a little anxious at the direction the conversation seemed to be heading.

Then it was Sean who took up the cudgel.

“Really, Mrs. Dixon” he responded, keeping his teenage voice low with attempted authority. “Is it not undeniable that a teacher can only function properly when he ... or she of course ... has the attention and respect of the pupils under their err ... supervision?”

Sean was no longer smiling at Catherine, but to her disquiet, was looking across the room at her with one raised eyebrow.

“Well, err, yes, I suppose so”replied Catherine, feeling somewhat defensive and beginning to wish she had never agreed to see these two young boys.

“And, so” continued Sean immediately. “If the said pupil is either impertinent or disobedient toward the teacher, then surely that pupil should be disciplined, would you not agree Mrs. Dixon.”

Catherine could of course see the logic behind Sean’s thinking, but was taken aback by the severity of his argument, especially coming as it did from a teenager her own son’s age.

Not for the first time and for varying reasons, Catherine Dixon was fee, big rather uncomfortable in the company of these youngsters.

“Well, err yes, I suppose you’re right Sean, but as I have already said, I really cannot help you with that side of things but ‘d be happy to help If you’ve any other questions ... on other subjects?” Replied Catherine before looking on in surprise as Tom took a package from a briefcase he had bought along.

“Well, we have plenty of ideas of our own to discuss with you Mrs. Dixon, but first we have bought with us a err, training DVD, We would like you to explain to us the meaning behind it and then perhaps give us your thoughts as to its usefulness as a training aid.”

Before the surprised Catherine could even answer him, Tom was walking across the room toward the TV/DVD combo in the corner of the Lounge, but thinking she was now about to be on much firmer ground, Catherine told Tom she was quite happy to watch the DVD with them and comment as appropriate. and was soon rewarded by beaming smiles from both boys as she watched Tom insert the disc into the DVD player before returning to his seat upon the large sofa.

The TV screen came to life and after a short period of fuzz a woman appeared on the screen, slowly walking toward the camera.

“What the ... of my God, what is ... where did?” ... exclaimed Catherine Dixon when Jumping up from her seat and darting across the room toward the DVD player to stop and eject the disk, but As Catherine bent down toward the machine she was suddenly stopped as four strong young arms took hold of her and almost effortlessly the two youngsters walked Catherine backwards toward the sofa where Catherine found herself lowered to a sitting position when, on either side of her, Sean and Tom pulled her gently down between them.

“Please... , “the shocked Catherine Dixon stammered. “Please boys, stop this, I don’t know where you got hold of that but for heaven sake take it out now! she cried, kicking our legs and vainly attempting to loosen the grip the boys had upon her arms.

But In response to her struggles, Sean and Tom simply sat closer either side of Catherine so three bodies were almost squashed together before in a pre practised manoeuvre, the boys each linked one arm under hers, grasping and holding each of her hands, leaving Catherine trapped and immobile between them.

“Look you, you young monsters, if you don’t let go I shall call...”

“Oh yes, who will you call Mrs Dixon, we have all seen the DVD,” interrupted Sean, a reminder to Catherine, who then looked back at the TV screen in palpable horror as Sean continued.

“I suppose you could call Dan, let him watch it with us, would you like that?”

“Oh no! Dear God, no!” whispered Caroline, absolutely mortified by the very idea of her son viewing this DVD.

Okay then, unless you want us to ask Dan to join us, just behave yourself and sit here enjoying the DVD with us, Mrs. Dixon, and stop your disobedience!”

On the TV The woman on the had now stopped before the camera, wearing a button down knee length dress, high heeled shoes and dark stockings.

She held a large thick hardback heavy book in her small hands.”

Get the book on your head” said a strong male voice over the DVD.

Without replying, the woman slowly and carefully placed the book upon her head, straightening her posture while doing so to balance the book before allowing her arms to hang by her side.

“Please ... please ... stop this, I’m not going to watch it!” Stammered Catherine Dixon, able to move only her head so completely trapped was she by the strong young arms holding her.

“But It’s only just begun and you did agree to watch it with us, you must agree it’s an excellent training DVD, Mrs. Dixon.”

“Oh God”sobbed Catherine, knowing it was the last thing she wanted but had no alternative but to sit there and watch.

“Now remove the dress,”ordered the same male voice.

Again without replying, the woman obeyed.

Slowly and cautiously, mindful of the heavy book balancing upon her head, she undid each button on the dress until the garment fell in two halves about her sides, revealing a delicious set of sheer black see through lingerie, bra, thong, stockings and suspenders upon her mature voluptuous body.

Carefully the woman then managed to peel each side of her dress over and off of her shoulders until the garment fell to a loose heap around her ankles and without smiling the woman looked back to the camera.

“Now loose the bra” again the same male voice barked the order.

This time it seemed much more difficult for the woman and the heavy book wobbled a little as, complying with her instruction, she made to reach behind to locate her bra clasp.

Again, with great care the woman succeeded in carry out her given task, before crossing her arms diagonally over her large breasts.

Slowly and deliberately she slipped the black bra straps over her shoulders and down her arms and Having done this then allowed her arms to dangle once again at her sides. Slowly the sheer black bra fluttered down, falling away from her breasts before dropping off her body to meet the dress already by her feet.

The mature woman’s breasts were now in full view. Oh, how magnificent they were. Full, proud and erect and with no sign of any droop. They were a tanned and stunning 36C, without a bikini line and topped off with large dark pink aureoles with huge hardened nipples.

Catherine looked in dismay at the DVD and then, to her horror saw that one of Tom’s hands had moved down and was now openly rubbing his crotch.

“Please ... please boys ... stop this now I promise I will keep this to myself, no one need know about it if you just leave now” pleaded a sobbing Catherine, again struggling to free herself from the grip of the two strong boys.

But Tom simply squeezed harder on Catherine’s hand while continuing to rub his crotch.

“you’ve broken your promise and being very disobedient Mrs. Dixon ... listen, You can tell whomever you wish, Sean and I won’t stop you, but before you do so you are going to sit with us and watch until the end before we punish you for your rebellious attitude!”’ ‘Catherine noticed Sean was also rubbing his own crotch. ‘Punish me? Oh god, please, please, make them stop this’ sobbed Dan’s beautiful Mother in helpless misery.

The woman on the DVD had now stood upright, Her hands by her side listening to the male voice telling her she must now remove her tiny black thong, a task that was to prove the most difficult of all if she were to keep the book balanced upon her head.

With obvious practice the woman, her breasts rising and falling delightfully, slipped fingers into the tiny waistband. Slowly, on both hips her fingers eased the tiny garment down as far as her arms could reach. Then, keeping her back ramrod straight, she lifted one knee, then the other, each time slipping the tiny thong further down her legs. Then disaster! The book began to wobble upon her head just as the woman lifted her second knee. No amount of correction could stop the wobble and eventually the heavy book slipped from her head toppled to the floor.

Now the woman stood all but naked, but minus the book.

“Well, you have failed to obey my instructions, have you not?”boomed the male voice.

“Yes Sir,” replied the woman, by Now facing the camera again., although This time though with hands upon her head and legs spread wide enough to display a well trimmed thatch of blonde pubic hair.

“And what happens when you disobey my instructions?”

“I am punished Sir.”

“You agree you deserve to be punished?”

“Yes Sir, I deserve my punishment.”

“So now you will bring me your implement of punishment in the correct manner.”

The naked woman then dropped to her hands and knees and crawling across the room the camera followed her progress, giving a delicious view of her swaying buttocks before she halted by a coffee table. From this table she then took between her teeth a thin cane and holding it there while she placed her hands upon the coffee table, retaining her kneeling position. Looking down Catherine realised Sean was squeezing her hand tightly while he intently watched the DVD and could not help but observe an erection pushing firmly against his trousers while he continued to massage himself

Watching Every continuing section of the DVD only increased Catherine’s misery. Would they really make her explain the meaning of it? She wondered, dreading the thought of having to do just that before these young monsters, even more than having to watch The rest of the DVD.

Then the camera was panning around to give a sideways on view of the woman leaning over the coffee table, in her kneeling position her lovely breasts hung delightfully straight down until the large nipples almost touched the table top.

The camera then moved on to show the woman holding the cane between her teeth before finally showing her stocking clad legs, the dark tops in contrast to her whiter thighs and her delicious naked bottom, firm and proud and then finally a glimpse of her blonde pubic hair courtesy of slightly parted legs.

Then the Screen showed a hand reaching down to remove the cane from between the woman’s teeth!

“So Mrs. Dixon” said Tom to Daniel Dixon’s squirming humiliated Mother, “Now we get to see her actual punishment.”

Catherine could find no answer; all she could do was pray this nightmare would soon be over and hope these young brutes would go once they had finished inflicting this misery and shame upon her.

The camera had moved again. Now it was showing the woman from behind, but at an angle allowing the viewer to view all of her lovely body.

Especially interesting were the private parts at the junction of her legs and her body. Then the cane was touching her bottom.

“I shall be awarding the miscreant twelve strokes of the cane” the male voice again. “The miscreant will count each one aloud and then ask for her punishment to continue. After the punishment has been completed the miscreant shall express her thanks to me in the appropriate manner.”

Catherine suddenly began struggling violently and it took all four arms to hold her in place.

“Let me GO!” she shouted at them. “Let me go you horrible brutes. I won’t sit here and be forced to watch any more of this!”

“Really Mrs. Dixon, that’s no way for you to behave, “said Tom with all the severity his young years could muster while pausing the DVD with the remote control. “We came hoping you would give us some advice, but, here we are, having to restrain you Mrs. Dixon”.

“She really should be punished hard for this Sean, I’d say our naughty teacher needs twenty four strokes of the cane!” Continued Tom who then reached into his bag, producing a cane similar to that shown on the DVD.

“Oh my god no, NO! ... please no” pleaded Catherine.”I couldn’t take it, please don’t use that on me!”

“Well, thats up to you Mrs. Dixon, if you behave and apologise to us for your behaviour, maybe we could perhaps reduce the severity of your forthcoming punishment, but only IF you behave yourself”

.

“Oh God, okay. Please, I’m sorry, I shall be good, but please don’t whip me with that cane!” Whimpered the now dejected and terrified Catherine Dixon.

“Well Tom, if Mrs. Dixon really does intend to behave herself she really should show us she means it, I really think she should remove her jumper for us!”said Sean.

“NO!” exclaimed Catherine. “please no ... This is crazy, you cannot possibly expect me to do that, you are supposed to be my son’s friends for heavens sake!” she cried.

“Okay then, twenty four of the cane it will be Tom and perhaps we should also go get Dan to join us and watch the rest of the film ... hey ... he can even then count every single stroke of the cane upon his naughty Mothers bottom!” said Sean mockingly.

This threat was far too terrible to even contemplate and with no means of escaping these brutes, Catherine admitted defeat, for not only could she never allow Dan to watch the DVD, Catherine knew there was no way could she endure as many as twenty four strokes of that awful looking cane.

“Ok ... ok then I’ll do it ... but please don’t let Dan see the film” sobbed the beautiful mature blonde housewife

“That’s much more like it Mrs. Dixon, but you must promise to be a good girl, we shall then let go your arms just long enough for you to remove your jumper, but I must warn you now, any attempt to jump up will only mean extra strokes of the cane” replied Sean, looking across Catherine’s shapely body at his best friend.

Knowing these boys were waiting for her answer, Catherine took a long deep breath and in reply almost whispered “Ok, ok. I promise ... but please ... not twenty four ... I beg you”

“Really? and Just exactly what is it that you promise Mrs. Dixon?”ask Tom, determined to extract every ounce of humiliation from Dan’s mother.

“I ... I promise to be a ... a good girl,”, Catherine eventually whispered miserably, totally mortified at having to tell these young boys that she would be a “Good Girl.”

Squashed as she was between these two teenage boys, Catherine was wishing her heavy breathing would cease, thereby stopping her visibly large breasts from rising and falling in such a wanton fashion!

Catherine realised without the security of her jumper, her breasts would be almost completely exposed and her nipples only just covered by the flimsy material of her powder blue half cup bra.

All of which would be gloriously exposed to the two young boys sitting either side of her, their arms and hands once again linked to hers.

After telling the boys she would be a “good girl”Catherine was then told to stand before them and slowly remove her jumper.

Knowing she would never make it to the door before they caught her, dejectedly Catherine Dixon slowly removed her jumper, in full view of admiring eyes until she stood unhappily before them, her beautiful breasts encased in the powder blue bra, rising and falling to their lustful admiration.

“Wow, really, you sure have an incredible pair of tits Mrs. Dixon, she really is as gorgeous as we thought she would be, isn’t she Sean?”

As Sean nodded and voiced his agreement, Catherine didn’t know whether to be proud or angry at the boy’s complimentary appraisal of her breasts. An even closer appraisal when to her horror she was then forced to sit back between her lustful young tormentors again.

I’m pleased you have decided to behave for us Mrs. Dixon,”said Sean, making Catherine liken herself to a naughty child being rewarded. “So taking her repentance in mind I think we should reduce Mrs. Dixon’s forthcoming punishment accordingly, should we not Tom?”

Catherine was stunned. “Her forthcoming punishment?”Surely they did not really intend to carry out their terrible threats to punish her.

“Please, boys, I’ve done everything you asked of me and I promise I really won’t say a word to anyone ... please ... please don’t use that cane on me” sobbed Catherine, begging them now.

“Oh, come on Mrs. Dixon, it’s not that bad, after all, you took a good twelve strokes on the DVD, did you not. Would you like me to carry on playing it for you, to remind you?” said Sean, placing his other arm around Catherine’s shoulders, his fingers disconcertingly slipping Catherine’s bra strap from her shoulder down to her elbow.

“And, if you really do intend to keep your promise to be a good girl for us, then we may even reduce the severity of your punishment”interjected Tom.

“Yes, I agree Tom” replied Sean” having slipped the trembling Catherine’s bra strap past her elbow. “ but only if our miscreant is far more respectful toward us by removing her skirt ... so It’s up to Mrs. Dixon”

As one, the two lad lads stood and Catherine, with her hands and arms trapped in theirs, was pulled up from the couch and positioned a little further away. Satisfied, the lads slumped back down again. “Well, Mrs. Dixon one way or another that skirt is coming off, 24 and Dan gets to watch his mom on TV or 12 from us ... it’s your choice” Sean told her.

Shamed, humiliated and with her large breasts heaving and falling to her rapid breathing, Catherine stood before the two boys knowing she really had no option but to comply with them, especially when Sean began flexing that awful cane. Twelve light strokes from a loving husband she so now so rarely saw was one thing, but the thought of 24 or even twelve from these brutes was quite another.

“Okay ... Okay then.I’ll do it ... but please don’t cane me!

“Remember Mrs. Dixon” replied Sean with all the severity he could muster. “You are on your honour, remove your skirt and then place your hands upon your head, but remember, your failure to obey us will result in your punishment being increased to 36 strokes!

“Oh my God No! “ thought Catherine. Standing there in her white pleated skirt with her breasts heaving within the powder blue bra, she was truly stunned by Sean’s domineering attitude and Catherine realized any disrespect from her would indeed result in a horrific thrashing.

The thought of these young boys, her own son’s friends, let alone caning her but even doubling her punishment was too awful to even contemplate.

So Catherine determined to win them both over and in doing so hopefully get them to reduce the threat of those18 strokes of the cane even further.

But this also meant having to humiliate herself before these brutes by having to remove her skirt, and in doing so reveal to them the undoubtedly sexy underwear she had unaccountably decided to wear for this meeting with them and was now cursing her stupidity for doing so ... but how could she have possibly known...

And So with a trembling sob, Catherine slowly unzipped the pleated skirt and eventually allowed it the fall into a pool of linen around her ankles, leaving The two boys whistling in surprise and appreciation, stunned that she was wearing a garter belt and the tiniest of thongs matching her powder blue bra along with tan stockings, instead of the boring functional panty hose they had been expecting to find.

Then the submissive within Catherine surfaced briefly, as almost arrogantly, she placed both her hands upon her head as instructed, bizarrely, proud that these two young boys were so most certainly attracted to her, even at her age!

Sean and Tom were elated; neither boy really expected their strategy for subduing Catherine Dixon would prove to be so easily, if at all achieved.

So as they sat and admired the lingerie clad mature beauty standing so submissively before them, Sean and Tom looked at each other in ecstatic agreement ... that the first part of their plans for Dan Dixon’s lovely mother were going so well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.