First Time Incest With Mom at the Beach - Cover

First Time Incest With Mom at the Beach

by Fryloc00

Copyright© 2020 by Fryloc00

Incest Sex Story: Story where I describe what led to mom and I discovering our desire for one another.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

Let me start by saying that I first started reading incest stories when I found one near a Tobacco bookstore when I was a bit younger (18), to be exact.

When I first read the mother son ones I was immediately hooked, and since I thought my mom was attractive, (44, size 36D breasts and a curvy figure, I was 20 athletic body and a 7.5 inch dick with some girth to it), began looking at her differently.

Needless to say I kept this only as fantasy since my father was still alive and fantasy was good enough as a young man, and since I had a girlfriend who loved sex, left it as masturbation material.

Near the wnd of my senior year of high school, my father was diagnosed with cancer, and began radiation treatmens, only to pass about 9 months later from complications. Obviously, mom and I were both extremely saddened by this and took time away from school and her job to deal with the emotions and restructuring our new lives without him.

After a few weeks, it was going to be rough getting used to, but had to move forward.

This is where I began to help my lonely saddened mother over time, and began doing things around the house, to show her I care and would be taking my fathers responsibilities over.

My girlfriend, Beth, often tried to cheer me up and we would often spend time watching TV either at my house or hers, depending on whos parents were home and if we would try and have some fun.

One evening Beth invited me over to her house to watch Game of Thrones and maybe have some, fun. I told her I was going to ask my mother to go to our beach house for a week, to cheer her up and let her get away from life for awhile. We had dinner, talked about when we would be going, and started watching the show.

On this episode there was an incestual scene with Jaimie and Ciercy, where Beth then said to me, “If he was my brother, I would fuck him, would you fuck her if she was your sister?”

My dick twitched slightly at her asking that question, and my mind raced towards a brother and sister story. I realized I paused to answer, but quickly came back to reality and responded, that “I would be into it as she was pretty hot.”

Now my mind was flooded with questions for Beth and tried to think of a way to ask her a question that would probe her interest. I knew this would help me get into her pants this particular evening, and after chatting about it we started playing under our blanket.

After a few minutes of touching each other, and gathering se courage, I came out and asked her specifically.

“Beth, if you could have an incestual relationship, whom would it be?”

“My uncle Steve, without a doubt”, she said with no hesitation.

Again, my mind goes to the stories I have read, and picture her uncle Steve eating her pussy and then fucking her raw. I tought of how to use this to my advantage and asked if I could eat her out and she could pretend I was him, to which she quickly agreed.

While under the blanket, eating her out, she would moan Steves name and felt her spasm into an incredible orgasm. She then wanted to blow me, pretending I was him. She was sucking my dick better, than ever before and I came calling her my sweet neice. We agreed to do this again when I got back, as it was an intense experience for both of us, and I left to go home.

Upon coming home, Mom was on the phone, and overheard that she had not had sex for about two years to my Aunt Paula, and she was really in nees of a man to satisfy her. After hearing that and the fun I had that eveing with Beth, knew I I had to be the one to “fill her void”. We were leaving for the trip in 2 days and I wanted to keep my mother in this horny state if possible.

I started implementing my plan that night by giving her a show, walking around in my boxers, and for the next two days would leave the bathroom door ajar enough to be seen while I was in the shower while masturbating, or watching incest porn just loud enough that I knew she could hear. I would even wait to hear the squeeky step when she would come upstairs, then leave the bathroom with a slight chubby and acting as if I didn’t hear her coming down the hall. I had noticed on more than one occasion that when going to my room nude after a shower at times, she would seem to be a bit flustered after seeing me, and noticed her blushing.

Which brings is to trip day, where I planned to go to our beachouse and take a week to get our minds off dad, as neither of us had taken a vacation while dad was going through his illness. We left at 10am and arrived around noon to Fenwick Island, Delaware.

I brought a few incest story books, just in case, my mood will strike and if I chicked out, as I began unpacking making sure to “accidently” leave one out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.