Miss Kevyn-jeanne Bardot - Cover

Miss Kevyn-jeanne Bardot

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2020 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: Cross dressing sissy boy Keven, encourages his sexy Filipina wife to date black men. Keven is such a feminine little sissy, who enjoys helping his wife do her hair and nails before she goes out on a date!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Gay   CrossDressing   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Prostitution   .

Kevyn-Jeanne St Clair, ladyboy porno asshole eater! “She” say, “I wanna eat him RAW!”

I don’t know ... sometimes I think that nature screwed up and made me a male. I’m feminine not just psychologically, but physically too. I am small and delicate with a heart shaped small chin; I have small bones – my hands are tiny! As far as body hair goes, it’s almost none. Most women even, have to shave their legs, but mine are smooth as silk; same with my torso. And I have tits. For most of my life I had to go out of my way to act as manly as possible, because, quite frankly I was ashamed of being like I was.

After I began sneaking out to suck cock at the arcade, I finally accepted to myself what I was – a homosexual.

One night I was in a booth with a guy, and he suddenly grabbed my balls and had one of them between his thumb and forefinger. And he said, What if I pop this like a grape?” And he applied pressure until it began to hurt. It was the only time I have ever felt real fear while in a booth.

“Please don’t,” I begged softly, tears streaming down my cheeks. He looked at me and released my testicle.

“Hey, I was just kidding,” he said. “I wouldn’t hurt you! Are you ok?” I just stood there, naked and trembling, and I nodded, wiping the tears from my face.

“You are the most feminine man I have ever met,” he told me. This was before I began wearing lipstick and heels, by the way. So I have always taken this as one of the greatest compliments I have ever received. After receiving my assurance that I was ok, he left. We never had sex, just the encounter I have described.

That experience gave me the courage to begin my transition from man to maiden. I began experimenting with cross dressing. I have pretty small feet, but even they were too big to fit into D’Anny’s heels, so I went to Target and found some really sexy red and black 5 inch pumps and I bought some bright red Revlon lipstick. I felt a little weird at the check out, but no one knew me anyways.

I couldn’t wait to get home to try on the heels. They fit perfectly. And guess what? I walked right away like a pro. There was no learning curve for me I walked in the high heels like I had been doing it my entire life! It was just SO natural!

I want to eat him RAW! Just like Donna said! I want to lick his muscles! tongue his hard pecs, run my dainty, fruity little hands all over his big muscley body! I want him to make a muscle and I’ll feel it - just like a little bitch! Like when Olive Oyl oohs and ahhs over Bruto’s big muscles! A proud BITCH to my black man! Proud to be black OWNED! Owned by a hard black man – just like my wife – taken from me by a REAL man! A masculine black man who knows what a feminine girlie-girl like D’Anny NEEDS! And what does D’Anny need that I was unable to provide? A big strong body with OODLES of strong black muscles! And let’s not forget – 12 inches of rigid black cock! A man like that just makes a woman feel more feminine! It’s the man in him that brings out the woman in D’Anny and me! GIGGLE! Yes! I like wearing frilly little short short skirts and halter tops with a pair of sexy high heels! HA HA! Why D’Anny EVER married a white fairy like me, I’ll never know!

Ever since I was little I sat down to piss. My mom told me that little boys stand up to “tinkle” – like Charles, her boyfriend. She had him demonstrate for me, but seeing him made me realize the impossibility of ever being a big powerful man like him. But when I watched my mom naked, squatting over the bowl, her hairless body and no – big THING – protruding! And her shaved vagina! It reminded me of my tiny little penis. I KNEW I could be like HER – but never like that big hairy ANIMAL!

Most of the time mom was in control, always bitching at him. But at night I heard her and Charles, his growling and her screaming as he ravished her in bed. Once I saw him get off of her, his cock hard and dripping with cum as he went to the bathroom to take a piss. She lay there, her legs spread, her cunt oozing with semen onto the sheets. Her eyes were half closed, then she spotted me. She jumped to her knees and threw her hairbrush at me. “Get the fuck outta here, you rotten little faggot!” She screamed. Oh hi David! MMM I simply ADORE his big hairy LEGS!

I just love being a feminine little squat to piss fairy. Squatting is so feminine and sexy! Squat to piss, squat to suck cock, squat on a man’s hard Johnson ... YEAH!

I’ve been doing my thing as usual – sucking every cock that comes in my booth. An old fat – and I mean, so fat he literally had to squeeze sideways to get in the booth – was my customer the other night. I told him I’d do him but only for 50 bucks. He was more than willing. Once he squeezed his obese self in and the door was closed and his pants were down, I had to hold his fat up to find his groin. His penis was so small I had trouble finding it. Once it got hard, however, it got about as big as half my pinkie finger, and I was able to suck it. As you might imagine, the smell was unpleasant. But he came quickly and I swallowed his load. He was SO grateful! He gave me another 25 bucks. I’ll suck ANY man’s cock.

I was on my knees, suckin’ this guy’s cock last Sunday afternoon, and he asks me, “Where did you learn to suck cock like that?”

“I been suckin’ cock since I was 12 years old,” I told him. “So I’ve had LOTS of practice, honey.”

“Get out! TWELVE?” he said. “Serious?”

So I told him the story about how when I was 12, my mom’s black boyfriend, Junior, caught me in a pair mom’s high heels, some of her lipstick – and nothing else. Instead of being angry he told me how sexy I was and he took me in his arms and kissed me, placing my right hand on the bulge in his basketball shorts. “You ever suck cock, Keven?” he asked me.

I shook my head shyly. “Not yet.” I said. “But I seen girls doin’ it in porno movies.” Junior took my hand and led me into his and mom’s bedroom. He took the remote and started a porno. It was of a petite blonde girl giving a huge black guy a blowjob. Junior stripped off his tank top and told me to take his shorts off. What a gorgeous black body! All hard muscles and tattoos!

I knelt to obey him, hooking my thumbs in the waistband of his shorts, pulling them down. “Draws, too, Keven,” he ordered. I pulled his jockeys down, freeing his 10 inch cock! It was so big and really rigid – big as the actor in the porno. There was a large bead of semen forming on the head of his dick – it looked like a pearl. Instinctively my tongue flicked out to lap it up.

“Kiss it, Keven – kiss on the haid, sissy!”I planted a big juicy kiss on the head of his black cock with my pouty lips, and then took it into my mouth and began blowing him. He groaned loudly in his deep bass voice – so manly! – as I engulfed his hard cock deep into my mouth. I began sucking him, just like I had seen so many women do. And now I was the woman! Just like them! Just like I had dreamed about. I sucked and licked his cock from balls to tip, slavering on it like it was a big ear of corn!

Junior had really big, powerful thighs – hard like iron! As I blew him I ran my dainty little hands all over those big hairy LEGS! He LOVED that! He told me to get down and suck his balls – he had HUGE balls! They were hanging above my face as I opened wide sucking one at a time into my mouth. It felt SO fuckin’ HAWT to have a pair of hairy balls in my mouth. I had him by the balls! I had the Bull by the balls!

He turned and spread his buttocks. “Eat that ass, bitch!” he ordered me. I hungrily obeyed him, pushing my pale, white face into his anus, tongue flicking, lips sucking – gnawing on his rectum. I ate his ass hole until my jaws were numb. Suddenly he turned and thrust his cock back into my mouth, pushing it deep – so deep I was retching. He had one large hand under my chin, and the other on the back of my skull, holding my head immobile, working his black cock down my throat, balls deep, so that my nose was pressed to his pubis – and I felt warm semen filling my throat – as he ejaculated with a loud yell. Gradually he relaxed the hold on my head and slowly withdrew his cock. “Clean it off, sissy – use that mouth” he said. I hungrily licked his still hard penis clean, squeezing it near the base to milk out every last drop of his Negro cum juice.

Later, as we cuddled nude in my mom’s bed, He asked me if I had enjoyed it. “Yes, Junior,” I said.

“DADDY – he told me – “From now on you call me DADDY!”

“Yes, Daddy!” I repeated, my face on his bare chest, my nose inhaling the musk from his armpits!

I picked out a sexy pair of tight butt baring short shorts and a skimpy halter top for D’Anny to wear on her first date with JJ. I advised her on how to do her hair and makeup, and what shade of lipstick to wear, and a very sexy pair of 6 inch spiked high heels. Then we picked out a pair of sexy hoop earrings and a gold bangle, and a cute little ankle bracelet that had an Ace of Spades charm that signified that she only goes black. Little did we know, but within a month the charm would be replaced with a prominent tattoo on her ankle of the ace of spades, and the words, “black owned,” written in cursive underneath. I teased up and sprayed her hair with LOTS of hairspray! She was wearing the cute little Frederick’s of Hollywood black silk shorty robe, and a pair of feathery high heeled slippers, as I beautified her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.