Is Gil a Friend? - Cover

Is Gil a Friend?

by Nohj2

Copyright© 2019 by Nohj2

Erotica Sex Story: My best friend sleeps with my wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   True Story   Wife Watching   White Male   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   .

Judy and I had been back from our honeymoon for five months when an old friend from high school contacted me. I had not heard from Gil for at least ten years. I will describe Gil to you. He is six foot two, about two hundred pounds, with a great build. He had a full beard, and looked very Italian.

I really did enjoy seeing my wife with another man, as long as I had set it up. I had to have total control or it didn’t happen. Either the guy or my wife could not know it was a set up. I wanted one of them to think it was for real. I had not talked to Judy or Gil about anything happening, so what happened I was not prepared for.

The next night was Saturday, so I invited him over for dinner. I knew Gil was a horn dog who went after all women unless he had changed, but I doubted that. I thought to myself Judy would blow his mind. When Gil walked in, Judy stopped him in his tracks. She had put on a real low cut blouse, no bra and really short shorts. Gil walked over to Judy, got on one knee and kissed her hand so Judy just became his, so he thought.

“John, can I see you in the bed room? This is the best looking guy that you have introduced me to. Where have you been hiding him? He reminds me of a big teddy bear.”

I knew I had to warn Judy about Gil. He was really an idiot, and what you see is not what’s in the package. I did not have enough time at the moment and she probably would have thought I was just jealous.

We went back into the dining room and had dinner. We just made some small talk, and had about three drinks each. Judy and Gil were starting to get a little tipsy, they seemed to be getting along real well. I could not miss the looks they kept giving each other. We went into the front room and Gil sat down in the recliner, pulling Judy onto his lap. I could see Gill had his hand on her boob, Judy leaned back and gave him a big kiss. She had put some slow songs on our disc player. Judy stood up and said, “Dance with me!”

The room was fairly dark. They were dancing real close, I saw Gil run his hands down to her ass and squeeze it. Judy did not back off, I could tell she wanted it. At that point I made up my mind, Gil was not getting any of that tonight.

I turned the lights on. “Gil get your hands off of Judy’s ass, I’m not kidding, in fact you better get the hell out of here, I’m not sharing this one,” I told him. It scared the hell out of him, Gil was out the door in a flash. I think I did this because I had not planned anything to happen.

After he left Judy was really mad at me, I asked her, “Did you want to fuck him?” She would not answer me.

I went to bed with all these thoughts going through my head, with a real big hard on. Judy stayed up and had a couple more drinks. I heard her come to bed, about an hour later. When she got in bed I put my hand on her tit and started to play with it. She was really horny, so I rolled on top of her, sticking my cock in her and hardly moved.

I said, “Do you want a story time about Gil?”

She started breathing real hard. I put my tongue in her ear and started talking real slow. If I would have gone outside, it is what Gil would have done to her. I told her he would have started sucking on her tits and would of stuck his cock inside of her. I could feel her getting off.

I kept saying to her, “Would you really like to fuck Gil?”

She was screaming, “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

“I have come up with an idea how you can do that, do you want to hear now?” I still had my cock inside of her.

“Yes! Yes! Tell me now!”

Judy was digging her nails into my back and she was still getting off. I had to pull out or I was going to cum. I laid there for three or four minutes, then I put my cock back inside her.

“Tomorrow is Sunday. I know Gil is going to be around his house, so you can call him and apologize for what happened tonight.

You can say, “Why don’t I come over on my lunch hour Monday and you and I can talk, I will bring you lunch.” Do you want to call him?

I couldn’t take it anymore, just thinking about it got me off. The only answer I got from Judy was yes, yes, yes, and she exploded all over me.

We did not say much about it the next morning. About three that afternoon Judy said, “Do you think I should call Gill now?”

“Do what you want.”

“Give me his number!” She called him. The speaker was on so I could hear everything.

“Hi Gil, This is Judy, what’s happening?”

“Hi Judy, I didn’t think I would hear from you. I did think John would be calling and apologizing to me.”

Judy replied, “I want to say that I am sorry for last night.”

Gil asked, “Is John there?”

“No he had to go get some gas, what do you think of this idea? I will bring lunch over tomorrow and we can talk.”

“That sounds great, about what time, so I can have my roommate out of here?”

Judy answered, “How about twelve.”

“Does John know that you are doing this?”

“No, it will be our secret.”

Gil said,”That’s good for me I will see you then.”

I was so hard, but I didn’t want to have any kind of sex, I wanted Judy to go to Gil’s totally horny. It seemed like it took forever for that Sunday night to end. I just laid there imagining what was going to happen.

Monday morning Judy got up, showered, ate breakfast and started to get dressed. She had to be kind of conservative with her dress because she had to go to work. Now, I think Judy looks real good in black. She put on some real small panties that almost looked like a thong. Her black bra that gave her a lot of cleavage. A black dress that hit her right at the knees with zipper up the back, black nylons with knee-high black boots. You might say she was going to a funeral. By the way she looked fantastic. This was going to be the longest day of my life, waiting for her to come home for my story time. At five-thirty that evening, she walked through the door.

She said, “I have to get something to eat I didn’t have any lunch. Don’t ask any questions, you have a great night ahead of you.”

As soon as she finished eating she went to the bedroom, while I cleaned up the dishes. I walked into the bedroom and her clothes were folded on a chair, she was already in bed.

“I can’t wait to tell you, get your clothes off and get in bed. Don’t stick it in, just play with my pussy.” Judy said, she was already breathing hard.

I reached over and put my hand on her shaven, wet pussy. She rolled on my arm and started kissing the inside of my ear. I was so hard I thought it was ready to break off.

Judy started the story, “I stopped by Burger king and got two double cheese burgers, fries and cokes. I got to Gil’s at about five to twelve. I knocked and he opened the door, he leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips, he smelled really good. He had on a white tank top and white shorts. What a contrast black and white.” Judy was talking real soft, but real anxious in my ear.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.