Forgive? - Cover

Forgive?

Copyright© 2019 by Barry James

Chapter 4: Let's Talk About Children

“Beth, I’m home,” I announced in my usual manner at 5:10 PM on a Friday.

“Hey, Sweetie! Are you still not telling me where we’re going tonight?”

“Nope. It’s a surprise. Come here and give me an anniversary kiss.” Our passion was not only strong but kept growing. I married the most amazing woman in the world.

“I just can’t believe we’ve already been married 9 years,” she mumbled as our lips played together.

“First things first. I need a shower and we both need to change into something nice.”

“Shower? How about together?”

“As long as we don’t get too distracted. We need to leave in about an hour and a half.”

“Plenty of time to play,” she giggled as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bedroom.

We played in the shower almost daily. After our tiny first apartment, we specifically picked our second apartment because of the 2-headed shower. The new house we had under construction was designed with an extremely large shower in the master bath. Beth and I share a real passion for clean lovemaking.

The 45-minute shower was still too short to do all we wanted to do with each other, but time became an issue. We had a full weekend of naked fun planned, so we hurriedly dressed and departed.

As I pulled into the lot of our favorite Sushi restaurant, Beth gave a squeal and kissed my face all over. We were seated, had our BYOB bottle of wine opened, and ordered our favorite sushi rolls. The wait staff all knew us well, and we always ordered the same: Manhattan Monkey, Boston Lobster, and Fatty Tuna Roll. I can’t say the same for the tuna and lobster, but no monkeys were harmed in the making of this dinner. Manhattan Monkey had salmon, crab, and lots of good stuff added before it was rolled in crushed pistachios.

“You two need to try some new food,” Chi, our waitress, scolded.

“Next time, Chi, we’ll come in and just tell you to feed us. Okay?” I felt guilty of being in a rut. “But it’s our anniversary tonight, so we want to stay with known favorites.”

“You anniversary? We give you special dessert tonight—on the house.”

Beth smiled and looked at me adoringly. “Chi is so sweet, but I married the sweetest man on earth.” She leaned over and kissed me across the table, taking advantage of the fact that there wasn’t any food yet in the way.

“Nate, before we get into anniversary mode—I have some great news!”

My first thought was she would tell me she’s pregnant. We hadn’t discussed being ready for children, but we both planned to talk about it that night.

“Okay,” I hesitantly replied. “What?”

“I was promoted to Manager of Marketing Communications today. It’s a huge raise!”

“Baby! I’m so proud of you. Did you know this was coming?” I was proud, but I had instant concerns about how this would impact having children.

“No. It was a total shock. I thanked my boss and told him that I was flattered, but I had some concerns.”

“What concerns, Baby?”

“I told him I had to be honest, and that you and I were talking about children and I didn’t want anything to interfere with that.”

I breathed a huge internal sigh of relief. My mind was rushing to conclusions of a childless life and a career wife—neither of which lined up with all we’ve planned and discussed.

“What did he say?”

“He was good with that. He said that, once we had a baby—or babies,” she smiled brightly, “I could work from the house. Most of what I do doesn’t need me to be in the office.”

“Baby, that’s great!”

“I couldn’t ask for a better situation. There are a few times I need to travel for trade shows this coming year, and after that, I can contract out the setup and on-site coordination for the coming years. With that in mind, I think we can start to plan for babies in about 4 or 5 months. Is that okay?”

“I think that will work great. But didn’t your doctor want you off the pill after this month?”

“Yeah. I have two weeks of pills left. Then, we’ll need to use condoms for 4 or 5 months. Does that bother you?”

“We never had to use them before, so I guess it will be a new experience. And maybe we’ll have to focus more on some of our other favorite orgasmic delights.”

“I know. Your favorite position is the only one that’s numbered,” she laughed with a naughty smile.

“Baby, my favorite position is any position with you. It amazes me that I’ve loved you all my life, and yet my love for you keeps growing and growing.”

We kissed passionately just as our special dessert arrived, and the entire restaurant all sang ‘Happy Anniversary‘ to us. We finished the night dancing at a local club, then spent the weekend practicing every way we could for making children.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.