Forgive? - Cover

Preview

Forgive?

by Barry James

Copyright© 2019 by Barry James

Romantic Story: Beth and Nate were practically born to be together. Can a love that's meant to last a lifetime get past difficult trials? Can forgiveness be given when it really matters?

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge  

I want to thank everyone who takes the time to read my stories as I seek to learn and improve my writing. I especially want to thank NoraFares for her help and friendship. To twist a quote from the movie ‘As Good As It Gets,’ she makes me want to be a better writer. If you want to read great writing and enjoy wonderful characters, look up her stories.

This story has no sex, so if you’re looking for 9” penises and velvety love canals, you may want to choose a different story. This is a unique love story about a couple who face an unexpected trial. I hope you enjoy it, and I sincerely hope you’ll vote and leave comments to help me get better.

Thanks for reading.

©BarryJames1952 - December 2019

*****

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.