Married Sissy! - Cover

Married Sissy!

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2019 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: A closet queen fucks up and marries a Filipina that he met at an online Asian dating site. He soon realizes his mistake and convinces his wife to fuck other men, so he can be free to be a high heels wearing cocksucker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Porn Theatre   Prostitution   Violence   .

So fuckin HAWT! to be a bitch for some men! It feels so sexy to walk around in tight spandex minidresses, or REALLY short, butt baring short-shorts, and a pair of heel ankle boots, I think it’ll very sexy and - teased hair, lipstick, short shorts, and sissy boots. That ho is just jealous because she knows I’m a better cock sucker than she is, and that I’ll suck her man’s cock!

Well, I DO wanna suck his cock! SOOO horny! I’ll take him into the booth, strip naked for him, and kneel down and give him a bareback blowjob.

Danni told me that when she goes to the private lap dance booth with a man, and he wants full service, part of that includes unbuckling his pants and pulling down his jockey shorts, and then cleaning his dick off with paper towels after the bluejab. Last night she came to bed naked and, started playing with my dick through my shorts. It got really hard. I tried to touch her, but she drew back and said, “Uh uh! Hands OFF, nigga!” It sounded so cute to hear her use black street jargon with her Filipino accent! It just got me even hornier!

I stripped off my undershirt and shorts. “Please, honey, “I begged, “I’m so fuckin’ horny!” She took pity on me and told me that I could jerk off while she told me some sexy stories. I knew that I was lucky to be getting even that; she had cut me off from sex with her completely a year ago. I asked her about the club, and does she suck men off. “Do you give men blow jobs?” I asked her.

“Of course, she replied. That’s my specialty.” Then she described in detail things she did with tricks in the club - and - I couldn’t help myself – I shot all over my belly! Danni laughed and threw a roll of toilet paper. “Clean it up - bitch!” she told.

When I heard the things she does, I resolved to do the exact same thing with MY clients in the video booths the adult arcade. I’m goin’ back tomorrow. Gonna suck SO much cock and swallow SO much! Gonna get my titties pinched and my bitch slapped silly by some big brute, all the while I’ll be gagging on his gnarly cock. I want him to beat me up and I want a to watch. That’d be TOTALLY sexy! Just like when I was in, and D’Wayne had given me a beating in front of Marlene and Dianne! To get a beating is humiliating enough, but to have it happen in front of your friends – especially girls – well, that is REALLY humiliating!!

My Filipina wife has a blowjob mouth! I want to give a guy a nude blowjob when she’s watching. Mmmm, his cock tasted good! I love cock. I wanna squat naked in just a pair of heels and kiss his big hardon! Press it against my cheek! Shower his naked cock with hawt kisses from my pouty lipsticked mouth - all while my wife is watching! I want to PROVE to her what a hungry faggot her husband is!

YES! Sorry to say, Danni, but you married a cock-sucking FAGGOT! A feminine little blonde queer, who ADORES big black musclemen even more than you do! I love running my fruity little hands all over a black man’s big strong arms!

I love going to Corey’s Adult Video Store on Telegraph Avenue in Oakland. It’s located in a very ghetto area - which appeals to me - because, like most Caucasian females, I favor ethnic men as sex partners - especially African-American and/or Latino men!

There are some nice, big booths in the back, so there’s plenty of room for couples to have sex in them. I go there wearing usually some really tight, butt baring short shorts, a belly baring crop top t-shirt, some heels, lipstick, green eye shadow, and my hair fluffed and teased up. Usually, a big boned black lady named Akeela works the counter.

Once in a booth I strip down to nothing but the heels, my blonde hair, teased up, and apply LOTS of sexy red lipstick on my pouty lips. Then I sit with my silky white legs crossed in a hawt cheesecake pose, and wait for men to open the door and check me out.

God - I have SO many handsome black men come in to have sex with me. I love giving black men bareback blowjobs and swallowing their fresh cum! Or getting up on the bench while some naked black hunk mounts me from behind, bareback, and fucks me in the pink ass.

The doors of the booths don’t lock, so anyone can open the doors and watch the show. And it really excites me when I see the door open and guys watching. Then I REALLY put on a sexy show for them! Sometimes I’ll be on one of the plastic chairs, facing the door, while a black man fucks me in the ass, and a guy - or some guys - will be watching. And I them in the eye, my contorted in pleasure/pain, as a black muscle hunk barebacks my white ass. Guys will line up for pussy after that - MY pussy!

I love Corey’s, not only because of its location, but because there are several sports bars nearby, and after an event, like an MMA match, the horny men come to the video store to have some feminine little bitch - like me - have sex with and give them release. I like it because there’s always the chance that some brute, hopped up on testosterone from watching an MMA fight, will give me an ass whipping. I know it’s dangerous, but it’s sexy too! Like any little feminine Caucasian female, I like to get slapped around during sex by hawt, muscley black guys! I love getting my slapped - HARD! And my jaws pinched, and my tits pinched black and blue! Not just the nipples, but the actual flesh of my bare breasts - THAT’S where it REALLY hurts! I like to be yelled at and called names, like faggot, bitch, cunt, sissy, cocksucker, PUSSY! Because I know that I AM a pussy, and that being called that absolutely THRILLS me!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.