Latino's Juera Maricon! - Cover

Latino's Juera Maricon!

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2019 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: A Caucasian ladyboy meets a gorgeous masculado Latino in the adult video store.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Gay   Shemale   True Story   Rough   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Porn Theatre   Prostitution   .

Hi, Queens! So anyway, a couple of nights ago I decided to hang out in one of my favorite adult video stores - Secrets on San Pablo Blvd. in El Cerrito, CA - because, you know, I was feeling really cock hungry! I bought this really cute new outfit at Wal-Mart. it’s a black halter- top that basically just covers my tits, and a pair of outrageously skimpy, butt baring lavender short shorts! When I spotted them I just HAD to have them, because my Filipina ex wife Dani had a pair exactly like them, and when she’d wear them on dates with other guys, I’d get SO fuckin’ HORNY just thinking about how hard the lucky man she was dating would get when he saw her in them!

Most of my regular readers know that I’m a ladyboy. I mainly like to wear high heels, lipstick and nothing else. But some player- hating faggot complained to the manager about me being back in the arcade naked. I mean, the manager was hella cool and all - he came back and told me that he couldn’t allow me to walk around nude outside the booths. Inside the booths was ok. Well, I really like being out of the booths, cause I can get more tricks like that. So I bought a 2-piece black string bikini to wear when I’m outside of the booths, and, it’s easy to take off if some one wants to fuck me.

So anyway, I was on the stroll back there in my new outfit, along with my black, 5- inch high heel pumps, red lipstick, and my hair teased up high and sprayed - with LOTS of hairspray!! and I spotted him. He was probably the most gorgeous man I’ve seen in ages. Seriously, Queens, I damn near fell in LOOOOVE on the spot! He was Puerto Rican, in his 30s, about 5’, 9”;. He had a shave head and was wearing a tank top and shorts that exposed some of the sexiest muscles I’ve ever seen. I mean, his legs were all muscles! And y’all know how a man’s muscley legs get me horny! He had a Puerto Rican flag tatted on his right bicep. It was obvious that he was really proud of his big hard body - the way he was strutting around like a bull. “Hi, Sweetie!” I said as he walked past me. I gave him a nice pretty smile. He looked at me. He could see the tip of my hardon poking out of my bikini bottoms. He smiled and kept walking.

When he came by again a few minutes later he was really strutting, his chest puffed out. Queens, I been around long enough to know it was for my benefit, and I was pretty sure we were gonna end up hooking up in a booth before too long. This time I smiled and said, “You want a blow job, honey? I’ll make it really good for you, sweetie - promise.”

He just smiled and said, “Not right now.” And he continued walking around the arcade.

“Ok, sweetie,” I said. I’ll be right here. I’ll do anything you want, baby - anything.” God! I was damn near begging him! But I guess that’s what he wanted.

Anyway, he made me wait another half hour. Finally he came up to me. I had pulled my bikini top down, exposing my tits, you know, trying to get as much edge as I could. He reached out and took one of my nipples in his fingers and began pinching. With his other hand he squeezed the bulge in my bikini bottoms. His fingers felt good on my tits. “So, you’re good at suckin’ cock, huh?” he said.

“I’m the best, Papi,” I said. “Want me to suck you now, pimp?”

“How bout that chocha?” he said, taking me by the arm and turning me around. “Cause I like to fuck.”

I reached down and felt his erection through the material of his shorts. Motherfucker! Putang ina! His dick was bone fuckin’ hard - at least 10 inches! Uy! Wala STIK! And this pimp say he wants to fuck me with that thing?! Sus! I literally got weak in the knees thinking about that fuckin’ boner in my ass. I kept squeezing his dick. “Oooh, you want to fuck me, honey? Ok, baby, I’ma make it SO tight for you, Papi!

He looked around. “You got a booth?” he said.

I waved my hand, “Any one of these,” I answered him. I took his hand and I led him to a booth. As soon as we were in I stripped off completely nude to just my sexy high heels. His big hands were all over my bare tits. He lowered his head and took one of my tits into his mouth, sucking and licking, then moving to the other breast. I love it so much when a man feed on my titties - it makes me feel SO feminine!

He stripped off his tank top and pulled off his shorts. He was naked except for his jockey shorts. “Take them off,” he said.

I sank to my knees and pulled down his shorts, freeing his throbbing circumcised boner. I squeezed it and a huge bead of semen formed on the head. I flicked my tongue out, lapping the salty precum into my mouth. I ran my mouth all over that cock and swirled my tongue around the head, using my tongue and pouty lips to cover his cock with butterfly kisses. It’s a technique I learned from my wife, and she learned it from an old whore in the Philippines when she was very young.The bull was groaning in pleasure. “Feel good, Papi?,” I said.

“FUCK yeah! It feels hella good!” he said. “Where’d you learn to suck cock like that?”

I pulled his boner out of my mouth. “I learned to do it in the joint,” I said, engulfing his dick back into my mouth, using lots of tongue and saliva, all the way down to his balls.

Finally he said, “Stand up.”

“You gonna fuck me, Mista?” I asked him. I stood and he turned me around, feeling my ass and legs.

“Fuck!” he said. “You got skin soft as a woman!” His rough strong hands felt so good on my bare legs. I felt a thick calloused finger poking into my anus. He pulled it out and had me suck it. I coated it with spit and he worked it into my fuck hole. As he fingered my chocha he was sucking on my neck and tits. I kept squeezing his hardon.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.