Raina - Cover

Raina

by De Von

Copyright© 2019 by De Von

True Sex Story: A chance meeting on a road trip results in a very memorable night when the Applebee's server accepts an invitation to visit my hotel room.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

I had been driving for several hours, after a morning flight to pick up a vehicle, and the road was starting to wear on me. I pulled over and mapped a hotel with some late hours restaurants nearby. I reserved my room and headed for the Applebee’s at the opposite end of the shopping center from the hotel.

When I got there, I had to wait a minute for the manager to come and show me to my seat. I chose a booth, which turned out to be fortunate for me. He seated me, gave me a menu, and told me a young lady named Raina would be along shortly to take care of me.

I was looking at the menu when Raina popped out of the kitchen and came to my table. She was a cute, well built brunette, probably early 20s. Maybe a student at the nearby college, I thought to myself. She was very friendly, and listed off the draft beers for me, then went to get me a tall Shiner Bock.

When she came back to take my order, she commented that she was going to sit because it was loud, and I motioned her to the bench opposite me. She slid in, leaned close and smiled at me. “Figured out what you want?” Raina smiled. I almost responded with “You. Let’s skip the food and just get out of here” but thought that might be a bit too forward, so I ordered the fish and chips, and she was off to put it in.

My meal was good, complete with a couple more stops from Raina. We had some chit-chat, and she warned me about a speed trap in a town down the road as she left my check. I signed the restaurant copy and left her a good tip. After a short mental debate, I turned the other copy over and wrote on the back: If you’re bored after work, text me. I’m in the hotel just up the road, and would love to see more of you. I left my phone number under the note and left it on the table under her pen.

I got to the hotel, checked in, and grabbed a quick shower. I had just put on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt when my phone buzzed at me. I was pleasantly surprised at the message I saw: “It’s Raina. The invitation still open?”

Absolutely, I texted back. Best Western, room 203. Upstairs behind the office.

In a few minutes I heard a light tapping on my door. I saw Raina standing there thru the peephole, and let her in, closing the door behind her.

“Hi” she said, “thanks for the invite.”

“Anytime,” I responded, “though I must admit to being a little surprised that you took me up on it.” She just smiled and gave her shoulders a slight shrug in response.

“I always feel so yucky after work. Mind if I grab a quick shower?” She asked, motioning toward the bathroom.

“Sure” I replied. “There are towels, soap and shampoo in there.”

She closed the bathroom door, and I heard the water start shortly after. I sat down and started looking at the guide on the tv for something to watch while she showered. I hadn’t gotten very far when I heard the water shut off. When she said quick shower, she apparently meant it. As the bathroom door opened and Raina emerged with a towel wrapped around her, I clicked the ok button without really paying attention to the channel. It was some chick flick with a couple kissing on the porch.

I stood up and Raina walked out, meeting me in front of the TV. As we stopped in front of each other, I saw her glance at the TV and noticed she was absently biting her bottom lip as she looked down shyly.

I put my hands on the sides of her head and turned her face up toward me, then leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes closed as she returned the kiss, her body pressing into mine. I could feel her breathing hard with excitement as we kissed. I let one hand ease down and around her, pulling her to me as we continued to kiss. She had her arms around me now, the towel held in place by her body pressing against me.

She shuddered as I dropped one hand and cupped her ass firmly, lifting her slightly. As I slid my other hand between the folds of her towel and onto the bare skin of her midsection, she put a hand on mine and backed up slightly, breaking the kiss.

“I’m ... I’m not on anything.” She said hesitantly. “Do you have protection?”

I shook my head. “No. I didn’t exactly plan for this to happen.”

She looked troubled. I could tell she wanted to go on, but wasn’t sure what to do or how to manage this unanticipated risk.

“I can pull out if you want. Or we don’t have to go all out.” I told her. “We can keep it to oral and still both get satisfied.” I held her close to me, slowly caressing her back.

“I like oral, but it usually just leaves me hungry.” She said, looking down again, blushing. She looked back up at me and spoke again. “Promise me you’ll pull out?”

“Of course!” I quickly reassured her. “I promise.”

“Please don’t say you will and then don’t!” she stammered hurriedly. “I had that happen once and spent the next two weeks terrified I was going to be pregnant.”

I put my hands on her face again and kissed her softly. “I promise,” I repeated. “I won’t do that to you.”

I felt her loosen up then, and I took a chance. “You said you like oral?” She nodded.

“Does that mean when I pull out I can come in your mouth? I LOVE to do that!” I emphasized the word ‘love’ heavily, hoping to ease her mind about me not having a condom. It worked. She nodded her head vigorously almost immediately. “Yes!” she breathed in a sigh of relief. “Yes, you can do that. I like it, too!” She blushed and looked down again.

I reached down and pulled the loose knot on the towel, letting it fall to the floor as I turned her face up and kissed her again. She let go of the towel and let it fall to the floor. She slid one hand down and cupped my hard cock thru my shorts. I turned slightly and moved her back until she felt the bed behind her. She sat slowly onto it, still kissing me and stroking my cock.

I broke the kiss and raised up to pull my shirt off. I smiled as her firm young breasts came into my view. I guessed they were C cups. They were perfect for her 5-foot frame. I pulled my shirt off over my head and kissed her again, then moved along her cheek line and nibbled her earlobe as I cupped a breast in my hand and lightly pinched the nipple.

“HHmmmm” she moaned in response. I kissed down the side of her neck and knelt in front of her as my lips moved lower, finding her right nipple and sucking it into my mouth. This drew another moan from her, and her hands moved to my head as I continued kissing my way down her body. She lay back on the bed as I moved lower, easing my path to her center.

As I passed her bikini line, I noticed she was smooth shaven. I inhaled her sweet scent as I leaned in toward her. She moaned out loud when I licked her slit from bottom to top, drawing my tongue across her clit. I licked her clit again, and alternated between it and her opening. She was very wet already, and I enjoyed lapping up her juices. I slid one hand up her leg and began to stroke her slit as I licked her clit. I could feel the tightness and excitement in her body, and she let out a short yelp when I plunged a finger inside her hot box.

I slid my finger in and out of her a few times before turning my hand where I could curl my finger up and touch her special spot. As I did, I sucked her clit into my mouth and then began to suck hard on it as I worked my finger on that magical spot. Her hands gripped my head and her body tightened.

She was breathing hard now, and moaning with each exhale. I delighted to the chorus of “uh, uh, uh, oh, oh!” that signaled her approaching orgasm. I kept sucking her clit as the first wave broke over her. “AAAAAAHHHHHHaaaahhhhaaaah!” she cried out as she came hard, hunching her hips toward my head, her legs clamped around me. I kept on as she came several times, then slowly eased her down before releasing her clit and giving her a few slow licks as her orgasmic tremors subsided.

I held her legs over my shoulders to keep her from sliding off the bed. I raised up slightly and looked up at her just as she raised her head. Her eyes were still semi-glassy as she smiled at me. “That was a-MAZE-ing! Thank you! I don’t think I’ve ever came that hard before!” She blushed again and dropped her head back onto the bed, her chest still heaving.

I stood up then, keeping her legs close to me, and put my knees against the bed. I ended up holding her up, with her ass resting on my thighs and her ankles at my shoulders, with her wet slit perfectly positioned for my hard cock. I reached and pushed the front of my shorts down, freeing my cock and balls. Thank goodness for loose elastic!

I took my cock in one hand and rubbed the head up and down her slit, getting it wet with her juices before nestling it at her opening.

“Remember...” she said from the bed, “I’m trusting you.” She was utterly beautiful in that moment, weak and in a helpless position, but willing to trust me with her body and the direction of her life.

“I know, and I promise” I replied, and then flexed my hips, slowly pushing my stiff cock inside her. She was warm and snug, and moaned out loud as I entered her. As our pubic bones met, I paused to enjoy the feeling of her warm tunnel on my cock. It had been a long time since I had been with a woman as young as Raina, and I wanted to savor the moment.

I began to move slowly in her, and she looked up at me with a look of bliss, biting her lower lip and moaning as my cock moved in her. I was just beginning to establish a smooth, slow rhythm when she gasped. “MMMmm. OH! I’m coming again!” Her voice trailed off as she dissolved into another orgasm, her body shaking and her hips hunching fiercely. I held my cock deep within her as she came, pulling her to me with my hands on her thighs, rolling my hips against her to keep my cock moving in her and prolong her orgasm.

As she floated down from her sudden tremors, I began to rock my hips, moving in and out of her again. She was moaning now with each thrust of my cock into her.

“Oh yes, yes, yes” she repeated. I was thoroughly enjoying fucking this lovely young woman, and I began to feel that familiar tingle in my balls. It would have been pure rapture to bury my cock in her and fill her up with my cum, but I had promised her...

“Raina” Her head was still on the bed, eyes closed.

“Raina” More insistent this time, and her eyes opened. “I’m close, Baby. You ready?”

Raina smiled, nodded, and licked her lips. “I’m ready” she almost gasped, “Cum for me!”

“OK!” I grunted, giving her one last hard thrust and eliciting a yelp before I withdrew and backed up slightly. I held her hips and let her slowly slide off the bed to sit on the floor in front of me.

As she came to rest on the floor, Raina leaned her head forward and sucked my cock into her mouth while I felt one of her hands begin to caress my balls. The sensation of her tongue on my cock was even better than her tight pussy had been! My hands found her head and I wrapped my fingers in her hair.

“Oh Raina! Yes, Baby! Yes, Raina! I’m gonna come! I’m gonna come NOW!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH” I roared as I felt the first blast of my cum shooting into her mouth. She had one hand on the base of my cock now, stroking in time with the pulses as more cum flowed out of my cock and into her mouth. I gripped her head as I came, my orgasm prolonged by her stroking and the gentle suction of her tongue on the bottom of my cock. I groaned and flexed my hips as I continued to empty my balls into her mouth. It felt like I hadn’t come like this in years!

Raina kept up her motions, and sucked every drop I had to offer. Finally, she pulled back, closing her lips as my cock slid out of her mouth. I could see her swallow my load as I looked down at her, my knees weak.

“Now THAT was amazing!” I said. She smiled as she gave my cock a last gentle squeeze and licked off the final drop of cum from the head.

I leaned down and she raised her arms toward me. I slid my arms under hers and picked her up from the carpeted floor. We kissed again, tasting the mixture of our juices on each other’s tongue.

“You’re welcome to stay and sleep” I said softly to her.

“I’d like that. It’s a long drive home, and I don’t think I could make it after that.” She smiled and we climbed onto the bed. As she settled onto the pillow, her eyes were already fluttering closed. I pulled the covers up over her as sleep took her. I checked the ac and turned the lights off before climbing into bed and sliding over to spoon her from behind. She reached back and put a hand on my hip and snuggled against me as I held her close. I smiled at my good fortune as I drifted off to sleep.

Sometime later, I was dreaming of doing Raina again when I felt the bed move. As my eyes slowly opened, the first thing I noticed was that it was still dark. Next was that I was on my back, and Raina was sitting on top of me, rocking her hips slowly back and forth on my cock, which was rock hard and buried inside her.

“MMMM. Hi!” she grinned coyly. “You were still sleeping, but the part I wanted was awake.” I could almost feel her blushing in the dark. I reached up and began massaging her nipples and rolling my hips along with her motion. Raina was leaning forward, her hands on my shoulders and her eyes closed as she rode my cock. Soon, her pace began to quicken and I could tell she was going to come. I began thrusting my hips upward, adding force and depth to our strokes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.