The Woman on the Plane - Cover

The Woman on the Plane

by Reltney McFee

Copyright© 2019 by Reltney McFee

Erotica Sex Story: In early 2015, I was working as a traveler. This frequently put me on aircraft. When you are waiting for your connecting flight, and your laptop batteries have long since given up the ghost, well, you people watch. One woman caught my eye, on one flight, and this is the fantasy story of our fantasy liaison. Remember, everybody! It's a fantasy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cheating   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse   .

The young mother sat across the aisle from me on our short hop to the hub airport. She had caught my eye in the terminal, as we waited for the boarding call. Slender, she was in the company of an adolescent who appeared more interested in his phone than his (mother? Older sister?). She, herself, had a laptop opened, and was working upon what was displayed there. I admired her, and noted, when she stretched, her firm appearing, petite bust, proportioned nicely to her frame.

She was no doubt a woman, and on that cusp of transition, nearly too mature to be called “cute”, entirely too young to be considered matronly, yet she interacted with this youth entirely as his mother. My own laptop allowed me to appear occupied, and provided camouflage for my occasional glances her way. Porn stories won’t write themselves, after all!

Once we were seated in the aircraft, and the beverage service had passed us by, she commented upon my laptop. “Are you a writer? A professor of some sort?”

I replied that I was a writer, after a fashion (closing the laptop to deter too much detail of WHAT I write from entering the conversation). I paid the bills as a traveling nurse, and was on the way to an assignment at the local hospital. She contributed that she was en route with her oldest son to visit colleges, as he was graduating high school this year. We chatted about growing children, and colleges, and how the demands of parenting evolve as the children grow. She observed that her latest lesson was learning when to speak up, and when to hold her counsel. I noted that this was a lesson I, myself, was working to master.

Her husband was back home in Oregon with the younger, 15 year old brother, and she would be spending several days to a week touring colleges. We chatted some more, and the plane started to descend. The hubbub of activity occupied us, and we parted ways.

A couple of days later at work, the ward clerk came to find me. “Some lady is here to see you. She says you left something on the plane, and she is here to return it to you” Ok, I had thought I had accounted for everything, but, whatever.

There, at the triage desk was the woman from the plane. The phone charger cord wrapped in her hand explained a lot.

“I think that you will be wanting this”, she opened with. I accepted my charger, thanked her, and noted that my shift had nearly ended. “Can I buy you a cup of coffee, to thank you for going out of your way for me?”

“A coffee sounds good. Any recommendations?”

“The other nurses speak highly of ‘The Traveled Cup’, it’s just down the road. I get off just as soon as I close a couple of charts, and report off to afternoons. Would you like to wait?”

“If it gets me a cup of good coffee, I’ll wait.”

I assembled my things, and caught up with her in the lobby. We arrived separately at the coffee shop, and settled in to a table in the back corner.

“I know we exchanges names on the plane, but, I’m embarrassed to admit, I’ve forgotten yours! I’m Sam Dewitt. Thanks for tracking me down and returning my charger. I was starting to wonder if I had even packed it!”

She chuckled, replying, “Michelle Evans. I happened to see it once you had shuffled past our seats, and scooped it up. I remembered you were working as a traveling nurse, and this was the only ER hereabouts. Glad I could find you!”

I asked about her brother, and how she had been roped into escorting him on his visitations. She blushed, smiled, and responded, “Uh, well, about that ... You see, he is my oldest, and, well, I had him during the summer between my freshman and sophomore years in college. I met my husband after I started my first job after graduation. Andrew is the only father he has ever known, but, well, Andrew, my husband, is not his father. I’m only 18 years older than Tommy. That leads to a lot of just that sort of confusion!”

I smiled in return. “Well, Tommy has a very youthful appearing mother! You obviously pay attention to your diet and exercise, and the results speak for themselves! Speaking of Tommy, where is he? When my kids started off to college, well, I kept a paranoid and attentive eye upon them. Of course, that sort of hyper-vigilance is kind of an occupational hazard for me.”

“How long have you been an ER nurse? You don’t look like you are old enough, yourself, to have several children in college, let alone one!”

“I’ve been working ER for a dozen years, was a street medic for another dozen prior to that. I don’t drink hardly at all, never smoked, and generally try my very best to live a boring life off duty. The most exciting thing that’s happened to me, lately, is the mother of my children divorcing me, to chase Ghawd knows who or what. That was more drama than I ever want to have, ever again!”

“So, you save all your excitement for the job, eh? No wild affairs, no hot weekends with your girlfriend?”

“Naw, I haven’t gotten myself around to the point where I think I am fit company for any woman for any prolonged time. I have some recovery yet to do, before my bitterness has faded.”

She looked pensive for a moment, and then tuned back in. “Well, Tommy has several orientation meetings today and tomorrow, and he’s been invited to overnight in the dorm, sort of a ‘get acquainted’ thing. That leaves me at loose ends tonight. You don’t seem all that angry or bitter, so far, and I could use some company...”

“If you would like, I would enjoy taking you out to dinner tonight. After that, should you wish, we could take in some movie or other. Another option is I could look into the school theater department, and see what they are offering tonight. It’s late enough in the semester that they ought to have something, one of these nights, and the other nurses say that their best is pretty entertaining. Lady’s choice?”

“I’d love dinner, thank you. As for the rest, let’s play that by ear. What sort of time do you think this ought to come about?”

“Up to you. If you want to go back to your hotel and freshen up, I could swing by, say, 5 o’clock. How does that sound?”

“Ghawd, I’m famished! How do you feel about early dinner?”

I laughed. “Ma’am, I’m an ER nurse! We eat when the opportunity arises, because we may have back to back codes the rest of the shift! Early is fine with me!”

“Early it is! Uh, don’t you have to change?”

“Yep, that and shower! If you don’t mind sitting around for, oh, say, 15 minutes, I could knock out a quick shower, throw on some clean clothes, and we could then paint the town red!”

“I think I could keep myself occupied for a quarter hour. Wanna head out now?”

“Let’s go!”

I led the way to my long stay hotel, and, waiting for her at the door, escorted her to my lodging. Once we got in the door, it was a pretty generic small suite. Sitting room, bathroom this way, bedroom that way. We did the tour (however briefly), I pointed out the remote, and invited her to get comfortable while I rinsed the day off of me.

Out of respect for my guest, I piled my towel, clean clothing and shorts in the bathroom, shut the door and settled in for my speed shower. As you may have already discovered, a nice, steamy, hot shower has powers to re energize, and I was reaching for the peak of that power curve, when the bathroom door opened.

I saw a pale shadow through the fogged shower door, until it opened, and Michelle nakedly joined me.

“Uh”, was my witty opening, “I’m certainly glad to see you, but gotta admit, this is a surprise!”

She looked me up and down (as I was certainly looking her up and down!), and she moved in close to me, her erect nipples reaching for, and burrowing into, my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, as she explained. “Well, I’m 2300 miles from home, my oldest child is about to go off on his own, and, well, I’m feeling kind of old and useless. You’re unattached, away from home, and new in town, just like me. How about we each make the other feel warm, welcome, and alive?”

As if I was going to answer other than affirmatively! She was around 5 foot four, maybe 125 pounds, curve-some, and firm. He breasts, from information freshly obtained, were around a “C” cup, only a slight sag revealing their owner to be a mother somewhere in her thirties. Her hair, rapidly clinging to her head from the shower, was brown, and full, and reached her shoulders. I let my hands wander down to her trim waist, dipping to cup her buttocks.

She giggled at that. Rearing back, she gazed between us, to see my rapidly firming man club. “I take it that you find my offer attractive? Is that a ‘Yes’, I see rising between us?”

I drew her back to me, and pressed her breasts into my chest, her pelvis against my own. “That is the best offer I have received in quite some time! Never mind how young and sexy my eyes say you are, my johnston thinks you are hot stuff, indeed!”

“Oh, you dear, dear man! You say the sweetest things! I do think that I ought to rock your world! I already feel like I’m in my twenties again!”

I leaned in for a kiss, and she responded with an open mouthed scorcher. We ground against each other for several minutes, my cock rubbing against her abdomen, my hands full of her ass cheeks. She broke our kiss, wild eyed, and panted out her lust. “I have simply got to have a taste of that dick! Let’s get dried off, so you can focus on what I’m gonna do to your cock, in comfort!”

I shut off the water, she snagged a couple of towels, and we dried each other off. Tossing the towels in the corner, we stumbled across the hall and tumbled into bed. We wound up with her on top of me, another probing kiss while we gyrated one against the other. She straddled me, sitting upright, wiping her secretions onto my throbber as my hardness bisected her buttery slot. She grinned at me, put a finger to her mouth, and asked in faux innocence, “Is that all for me? Did I make him all hard and angry looking?”

“Yep, you did, It’s all for you!”

“Oh, goody! I cannot wait to suck you! My husband won’t let me, he says it’s dirty, that it’s demeaning for a woman to suck her man. Well, I guess that he doesn’t know that, sometimes, a woman likes to feel a little dirty, that I like to feel a little submissive, sometimes, to my man!”

“Well, this must be my lucky day, that I am the man here to provide you the opportunity to get a little dirty. Just be sure to let me know of anything else I can do to help you feel dirty and submissive!”

Her eyes lit up at that. “Do you ... do you think ... maybe, you could, you know ... maybe ... fuck my ass?”

I was startled, and it showed. She started to backtrack. “I mean, if you think it’s dirty and disgusting and nasty and only skanks assfuck, well, I ... I ... if you don’t...”

I interrupted her. “Hush! Have you SEEN your ass? You are pretty, you are hot, and now you want to know if I’d like to fuck your ass? Do you REALLY have to ask men that question? Holy shit, the opportunity would be like something just short of winning the lottery! If you are willing, hell yes, I’d love to fuck your ass, if you think you’d enjoy it. How on earth can you think that I’d be tentative about that?”

“Well, Andrew thinks oral sex is wrong, he thinks that anal sex is nasty and sick. He actually told me that only queers assfuck! Don’t misunderstand, he’s a wonderful husband, and great provider, and has never treated Tommy as anything other than his own flesh and blood. Still, well, I was sort of wild in college. I mean, I could only date now and then, what with school, and a baby, and needing babysitting, making the arrangements was difficult. Still, when I could go out, I used to love the feeling of power that accompanied swallowing my date, and, if he was extra especially nice to me, well, we both could enjoy some assfucking. I guess I was a sort of free spirit, and open to try nearly anything. Andrew is, well, he’s more settled, and set in his ways. Maybe, this is my chance to cut loose!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.