Dad and Bekah - Cover

Dad and Bekah

Copyright© 2019 by Daddys Bekah

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lust take over for my dad and 15 year old me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Daughter  

In the days following the night with my dad we settled into a routine again. I admit I was surprised he didn’t immediately seek me out. I don’t know if he felt guilty or afraid. As for me, I wanted him. In fact as the days passed, I sort of felt like I was falling in love. It sounds ridiculous. I mean a 15 year old in love with her stepdad. He was just the smartest, kindest, and sexiest guy I ever knew. I feared when he found someone to take mom’s place. He showed no signs of heading that route as yet though.

The days passed and I grew more afraid and sad that he had dropped me so easily. I tossed and turned for many nights until finally one night I couldn’t take it anymore. I stood up and walked into his bedroom where he was sleeping. I stood looking at him in the moonlight coming through the windows. He was partially covered by the blanket but I looked at his muscular chest and arms and his sculpted face with the dark salt and pepper hair. He had a shadow of a beard and his blue eyes were closed.

I slid in next to him and whispered, “Dad?”

“Bekah? What’s wrong? You ok?”

“No. I’m sad. Why do you not want me anymore?”

“What? That’s crazy. Sweetheart you are the most beautiful girl in the world. I just don’t want to hurt you. You should be with guys your own age.”

“Guys my own age just fuck as many girls as possible. Why would you want me to be with that?”

He put his arms around me and pulled me close. His hand stroked my hair. I felt tears coming to my eyes. I didn’t want him to reject me. I wanted him to hold me. I wanted him to be my first. I snuggled against him and we lay together for long minutes our bodies close. I thought for a minute then decided to take a chance.

I sat up and pulled my tee shirt over my head exposing my breasts. My eyes didn’t leave his face as I tossed it to the floor. He wanted me. I could see the internal battle going on.

“Dad? Please don’t make me waste my first time on some shitty, inexperienced asshole who just wants to use me for a cum dumpster. I deserve more.”

I heard his moan as his resolve crumbled and he pulled me against him hard and kissed me full on the mouth. My bare breasts rubbed against his chest as he slid his tongue in my mouth and his hands ran up and down my bare back. He kissed and bit my neck and worked his way down to my breasts. He gazed at them in the moonlight streaming through the windows and lowered his mouth to them. He spent a long time playing with them, sucking them, licking them, and nibbling them. I could feel the wetness between my thighs growing.

He moved his mouth down my stomach and slid my panties down. He kissed down my thighs and calves as he pulled them slowly down. Then back up. He licked my thighs making moaning sounds. He gently pulled my legs apart and I gasped in shock as he lowered his mouth to my waxed smooth pussy. I had never felt such pleasure in my life. He pushed his tongue between the lips of my slit and licked me. He spread my lips open with one hand and started licking hard on my clit and slit. I admit I kind of lost it.

I started wiggling and moaning as he found my clit and worked it hard. His lips covered my hard little clit and he sucked gently as one finger slipped inside me. My back arched so hard my ass lifted off the bed. He started flicking my clit with his tongue hard and fast as I bucked my pussy against his mouth. He managed to get two fingers in and he hooked them forward and he licked my clit hard and I orgasmed hard crying out loudly.

I was still panting and jerking when he slipped his tongue inside my wet pussy hole to lick my cum out of me. He tongued my hole rhythmically fucking it with his tongue. He turned me over and pulled me up on my knees and gently pushed my head down so my ass was in the air. I braced myself assuming he was going to fuck me but what he did next caught me by surprise. He gripped my ass and rubbed it. Then pulled the cheeks apart. Then I felt him start licking. He licked me from clit to ass and began teasing my puckered little asshole with his tongue.

I jerked in surprise pleasure as his tongue swirled around my tight back door. He slid his tongue inside it and a little scream escaped my lips.

“You like that Bekah?”

“Oh my god YESSSS.”

He moaned as he continued licking my asshole and alternating with my pussy. He lay down on the bed and pulled me until I was straddling his face. At first I was shy about this position but he gripped my ass and pulled me down. Soon I was lost to the pleasure of his mouth. I rubbed my pussy shamelessly on his mouth as he licked me to another orgasm and then a third. Ever so often he would thrust his tongue inside me. And then he would thrust his tongue up my butt and I would gasp at the sensation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.