Dad and Bekah - Cover

Dad and Bekah

Copyright© 2019 by Daddys Bekah

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lust take over for my dad and 15 year old me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Daughter  

Maybe I should start with an introduction. My name is Bekah. Well, its actually Rebekah but I go by Bekah. This is my own story though I am 20 now. I am a personal trainer and aspiring model, though mostly I do local stuff. I have long platinum blonde hair and a nice body if I say so myself. I have blue eyes and a flat tummy, I also have B cup breasts and a nice round ass you could bounce a quarter off. I’ve always liked older men. My stepdad raised me from the time I was around 3 and my real dad passed away when I was a baby. I have fair skin and I am tall, 5’10”. Let’s get to the story though.

I was 14 when I first noticed my stepdad looking at me. I have no idea if he had looked at me that way before. If so, I never noticed it. I was wearing my volleyball uniform and leaned forward adjusting my laces on my sneakers when I saw him standing in the entrance ro the living room staring. He looked a little uncomfortable and confused.

“Dad? You ok?”

“Sorry Bekah, I spaced out for a minute. You nearly reasdy?”

I tightened my high ponytail and stood up. He yelled for my mom and she came downstairs. We went to the game and I didn’t think anything of it until a few weeks later.

The next time I noticed I was getting ready to go swimming in our pool and my dad was sitting in a chair doing something on his laptop. As I took off the cover up I saw him glance up and freeze. His eyes met mine and traveled the length of my body down and then back up. He was straight out staring and I started to feel a little nervous.

“That bikini is a little skimpy don’t you think?”

“Not really. You guys bought it for me. Seems pretty standard.”

“Ok. Nevermind. Whatever.”

I swam some laps and then I got out. I dried off a little and stretched out on a lounge chair with my smart phone and sunglasses. I felt like he was staring again so I looked from behind my sunglasses without turning my head. He was definitely staring and I had seen that look in the boys at school. He was definitely enjoying the view. I was really confused about what I was feeling. I was nervous, and shocked but I admit it, I was also a little excited. Watching a handsome older man admire your body with naked lust was a little arousing. I felt my nipples harden a bit. I went in after a little while and nothing was said, but I knew now that my dad looked at me with lust.

The game continued for ages. Probably a year. I would catch him staring. I began to dress provocatively or make sure he got peeks up my dress. Or I bent over in front of him. I don’t know what my goal was. I was practicing flirting I guess. Then something bad happened. My mom left. I came home from school and she was gone. She left a note saying she was sorry but she was tired of this life and wanted her freedom. She didn’t answer the phone.

My dad and I were devastated. My grandma, who had never shown the slightest interest in me tried to make me come live with her but I refused. My dad and I settled into a routine without mom gradually. I got good grades, did my sports, and my dad worked.

One night I came downstairs really late. It was probably 2:30 am or later. I needed a drink. I was wearing a camisole and panties. I didn’t expect to see anyone. I got my drink when I heard him.

“Bekah? Is that you?”

“Hey Dad, I was getting a drink.”

I saw him on the couch. He was in shorts and had no shirt on. He had a few empty beer bottles around him. Not a ton but a few. He ran his hands through his dark hair that was sprinkled with just a few gray hairs. He patted the couch next to him so I walked over and sat down.

“You ok Dad?”

“I guess. I am a little sad tonight Bekah.”

I put my arms around him and hugged him. He pulled me close and hugged me back. I’m not sure when the moment changed but suddenly his face was in my hair and he breathed deeply near my ear.

“You smell do damn good,” he whispered into my neck. As his hands rubbed my back.

I don’t know why I didn’t pull away. I don’t know why I didn’t break the moment. Instead I shifted and moved part way in his lap. One hand stroked my thigh as I lay against his chest. He slowly met my eyes and then gently kissed me. I didn’t pull away in shock. So he kissed me again. This time deeply. As the kids deepened, I felt my own hand almost without thought, run over his chest. He had such a nice body for a man of 47. We kissed for a long time, and the spell continued.

He kissed my neck and I loved the feeling of his mouth on my neck. His hand had inched up my thigh until it was almost touching my pussy through my panties. I was practically panting with lust. His hand moved from my thigh to gently rub my breasts through the camisole and he moaned against my neck as he felt my hard nipples through the camisole. We shifted again and he laid me back on the couch and gently lifted my camisole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.