A Second One Night Stand in Europe - Cover

A Second One Night Stand in Europe

by GeorgeBurdell

Copyright© 2019 by GeorgeBurdell

Romantic Sex Story: A delayed flight and unexpected overnight layover leads to another steamy one-night stand with a former work colleague. Follow up to "One Night Stand in Europe With an Old Work Colleague".

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   .

As the pilot finished his announcement, I just knew it was not going to be my day. Due to bad weather at the destination airport, our flight was going to have to circle for an hour before we could land.

Sure, that wasn’t a problem in itself, but I had a transatlantic connecting flight back home leaving just 45 minutes after we were supposed to have landed. Or minus 15 minutes by the new schedule.

We finally touched down and then spent another 20 minutes taxiing around one of Europe’s largest hubs searching for our gate. Eventually my phone picked up a signal and began a steady chirp of tones, mainly automated alerts letting me know about the delay I’d just experienced. One of the messages confirmed my fear that I had missed my connection and had been rebooked on the next flight tomorrow morning.

The terminal was a zoo. Hundreds of passengers seemed to have lined up at the only available service desk where a very frazzled woman was printing out some sort of vouchers to pacify them.

I pulled out my phone and texted, “u were ryt. wether suckd. missed flt looks like im stuck here 4 the nyt”.

You might remember my former work colleague from a previous story. After reconnecting a few months ago while I was attending a conference, we shared an incredible one-night stand of unihibited sex that still gives me goose bumps when I think back to it. We’d mutually decided to stay “just friends”, ostensibly to avoid the heartache of a long distance relationship, but we texted and chatted every few days about every subject under the sun, except that of our relationship. If I were truly honest to myself about my feelings though, I’d probably admit to wanting more out of it (at least physically), but was too scared of trying to make the commitment and then realising it wasn’t working out.

Anyway, fate had now dealt me another hand. On my way back from a client site, I was stranded for the night in her city. She had actually warned me last night about a bad weather front for today, but I didn’t think too much about it then.

The phone chirped again.

“(ROFL emoji) told ya. are they giving u hotel room?”

“ask me again in 2 hrs. looooong line.”

“yikes. what time flt tmrw?”

“1030”

“why dont u come stay the night here? only 30 mins by metro”

I gulped, trying to keep my suddenly throbbing heart under control. The last (and only) night we spent together had been quite surreal. My memories from that evening had fueled weeks of masturbation activity, and had me curiously looking up porn websites dealing with analingus and watersports in incognito browser windows. I had been strangely intrigued and turned on by some of that stuff, especially coming out of the blue like it had done, but I still felt a bit weird, almost dirty, for having tried it.

Moment of truth. I hesitated for a second, but only a second.

“ok. thx. same station as last tym?”

“yes!!!! take exit 3 when u get here then turn left to third building. 2nd floor flat 21”

My mind raced during the 30 minute metro ride to her apartment. Was this just an innocent offer to a stranded friend, or was it an invitation to an impromptu booty call? I tried to picture her face in my mind, but the image that always appeared first was that of her shapely bare butt bouncing around the hotel room we had shared. I thought back to some of the frank conversations we had that night about sex, fantasies, and comfort zones - strangely enough topics that we had awkwardly avoided in dozens of hours of subsequent cyber chats. I guess there is something about lying naked in each other’s arms that lowers the inhibitions.

I exited the metro station and located her building easily enough. There was no elevator, so I walked up two sets of stairs and found number 21 on the right hand side of the second landing. It seemed a very feminine entrance, with a couple of potted plants outside and a welcoming door mat. I rang the doorbell and immediately heard soft footsteps almost running towards the door. Then the door swung open and she stood before me again with her trademark wide grin and twinkling eyes.

I reached down to hug her, but she stood on tiptoes, pulled my face down and gave me a quick but firm kiss on the mouth. I laughed and stood back to take a better look at her. She was wearing a white tank top with blue cutoff shorts and bare feet, which made her seem shorter than her 5’5”. Her brown hair was tied back in a short ponytail and even though she had no makeup on at all, she immediately reminded me how cute and sexy I found her.

“Is that all you have?”, she asked, spotting my small laptop backpack slung around my shoulder.

“Yeah”, I admitted. “I foolishly decided to check-in my other bag, so I’m stuck with just this for the night.”

“Well, we have everything here that you might need, so come on in!”

I entered the apartment and took a quick look around my surroundings. It was a typical European apartment, small and cosy, but with fairly stylish furnishings. The entrance opened up into the main room that featured a matching couch and loveseat in front of the TV, with an open plan kitchen area on the other side of the room, and a small dining table with 4 chairs in front of that. There was a short hallway leading off from there that led to a window at the end of it.

“Let me give you the grand tour!”, she giggled. Her accent sounded so sexy at this moment that I already began to feel a small twitch in my trousers. “This is the main room and the kitchen”, she said as she twirled around and led me down the hallway. “This here is my bedroom”, she said opening the first door on the left. “That is the bathroom”, she gestured to the doorway right across from her room. “And that is my flatmate’s bedroom. She will be home any minute”, as she pointed towards the last door at the end of the hallway.

She led me into her bedroom, which was also set up in a typical feminine style. It was a long, narrowish room featuring a twin bed set up along the wall, a desk and chair set behind it, a closet on the opposite side of the room, and a small balcony at the end that overlooked the street. “Nice”, I commented absently as I took in the surroundings.

“You can leave your bag there”, she waved at the bed as she walked back towards the main room. I grinned inwardly. Although I didn’t really expect otherwise, it was good to have my sleeping arrangements made clear. I followed her back to the main room and took a seat on the opposite side of the couch from her.

We chatted about my trip for a while until a rattle of keys in the front door signified that the flatmate was home. She was in her late-20s, around 5’3” with strawberry blonde hair and freckles, a thin body but with a set of perky breasts and a tight heart shaped butt. Unfortunately, her English was not good at all, so after being introduced and greeting each other with European style pecks on either cheek, we really couldn’t say much else to each other.

It was coming up on 8pm by now, so my friend suggested that we all order Thai food delivery for dinner and relax with some Netflix with subtitles. “Netfleex and cheel”, joked the flatmate, drawing a giggle from my friend and a shy grin from me. We curled up in front of the TV waiting for the delivery, two of us on the couch, and the flatmate on the loveseat.

Dinner done, the flatmate excused herself to turn in for the night leaving us alone again on the couch. Thanks to her presence though, we’d actually been fairly chaste all evening so far. Despite our past history, I was actually a bit nervous again.

“So here we are”, I said awkwardly, trying to make some sort of conversation.

“Yes, here we are”, she responded with a grin.

I looked across at her with a raised eyebrow and she leaned across to bring her face close to mine. I didn’t hesitate and moved gently towards her too, our lips meeting softly as we slowly reconnected with the familiar sensations buried in our subconscious from a few months ago. I opened my mouth and moved my tongue out searchingly, to find her tongue also doing the same. The kiss heated up quickly as our tongues dueled and we fell back prone on the couch with her lying on top of me as we kissed enthusiastically.

We broke the kiss after a few minutes. “Let’s head to the bedroom”, she panted breathlessly, getting up and guiding me by the hand.

I followed her in and she closed the door behind me. I suddenly realised that I would have to wear the same clothes I was wearing once again tomorrow, so I had better not crumple or soil them.

I pointed that out to her and she giggled. “We had better get you naked then!”

I pulled off my polo and kicked off my shoes, draping the shirt over the back of the desk chair. I sat down to remove my socks and then stood up again to unbuckle my belt and drop my slacks, which I also draped on the back of the chair. Now wearing only my boxers, I looked at her sitting on the bed, not having made any move to disrobe herself. She grinned and gestured with her head that I should get rid of the boxers too, so I pulled them down and stood in front of her totally naked, as my penis began to rise slightly.

“Aren’t you a bit overdressed?”, I asked playfully as she showed no indication of moving.

“I dunno”, she replied with a grin, “Am I?”.

“Maybe not”, I replied. “I guess I should turn in then, it’s getting late”, I said as I pretended to pull down the covers and climb into the small twin bed.

She squealed indignantly and growled, “Don’t you fucking dare!” as she reached over and swatted my hand away from the covers. “I’ve been waiting for this all evening”.

“Well, then you definitely are overdressed!”, I joked. She stuck her tongue out at me, but stood up and in one quick motion peeled off her tank top so that her breasts popped free. She then popped the clasp of her cutoff shorts and pulled them down, showing that she hadn’t been wearing any panties, with her pussy lips and small strip of pubic hair coming into view.

I sat on the bed. She walked over to me, sat on my lap and started to kiss me again. We quickly resumed our passionate kiss from the couch, although this time our hands began to roam freer over each other’s naked body. I could feel my penis growing as we did this, and I could also feel a moistness against my leg from where her pussy was resting against my thigh.

After a few minutes, she broke the kiss again. “Oh God, I need you so badly”, she exclaimed, pushing me back down onto the bed on top of the covers. She climbed on top and straddled me, guiding my hard dick towards her pussy with her hands. As she impaled herself on me, I grabbed her breasts and squeezed. She moaned in pleasure as she began a rhythmic movement against my pelvis.

I hadn’t had any manual relief lately during my business trip, so it didn’t take long before I was right at the edge. “I’m going to cum soon”, I muttered, as she continued to ride me. She increased the momentum of her gyrations and I couldn’t take it any more, spurting inside her strongly. She slackened slightly as she felt my spurts die down, eventually coming to a stop as my penis softened and popped out of her.

I lay back panting on the small bed as she stretched her naked body out on top of mine. My right hand had easy access to her back all the way from her neck down to her butt, and her right hand rested easily on my groin next to my flaccid penis.

“You know”, she said, “I never realised how much I missed this until just now”.

I nodded, still a bit breathless from my orgasm. She cuddled up against me, moving her hand up to my chest as we lay there in silence. The only sounds were occasional noises from the street wafting in from the balcony, and the evening twilight had also given way to the gentle darkness of the suburban night illuminated dimly by the streetlights below.

After a few minutes, she began to idly play with my chest hairs. “Can I ask you something?”, she began in what I was quickly learning was her way of testing the waters before letting down her guard for an intimate conversation.

“Sure”, I said, my hand gently stroking her lower back.

“Why did we take so long to do this again after last time?”

I was silent for a moment as I gathered my thoughts.

“I think from my perspective it was multiple things. I was afraid of hoping for this too much and then being disappointed if it didn’t work out.” I paused and then admitted out loud what I hadn’t quite admitted to myself yet, “And I was also a bit embarassed by some of the stuff we did last time.”

She giggled. “Yeah, we did some pretty interesting stuff didn’t we?”

“What about you?”, I asked back at her. “Why do you think we didn’t even talk about it for so many months?”

“I think you hit the nail on the head. I had so much fun, but when I looked back I couldn’t believe it was me doing all those things we did that night!”

I pressed on. “But you said that you’d fantasized about some of those things before? So you obviously couldn’t be too weirded out by that.”

She blushed. “Well yeah. Some stuff like the anal sex I always wanted to try. But other stuff, like you know, the stuff we did in the shower, really came out of the blue.”

I kissed her forehead reassuringly. “Did it really though? You were cracking jokes and teasing me about peeing all night long. I was the one who probably had the mental block about that.”

She giggled nervously. “I’ve never really been shy about bathroom habits since I grew up with 2 sisters, but you were so cute and embarassed whenever the subject came up that I couldn’t resist teasing you. And then when we were peeing together in the shower, I was just so turned on...”, her voice trailed away uncertainly.

I shifted my weight slightly so that I could hold her tightly. I leaned downward slightly and my lips sought hers and we kissed gently and reassuringly. Her hand drifted back from my chest towards my groin, where my penis was beginning to stir again. Meanwhile my hand also drifted down towards her butt as I caressed the round globes lightly.

“Is that something you would want to try again?”, I whispered softly, not quite sure what answer I wanted to hear. The question came as a surprise to her because she froze her gentle stroking of my penis for a brief instant as she pondered her response.

“Yes, maybe”, she eventually whispered back, her bright red face visible even in the darkness of the bedroom. “You know, I said that I could see myself being comfortable enough to do ‘anything’ with you, and that is probably one of my ‘anythings’”.

It was my turn to be taken aback slightly. The entire “anything” conversation had constantly visited my thoughts over the last few months, and I had used it as the basis of a dozen masturbation scenarios. The concept of “anything” just seemed so open ended and naughty.

I finally found my voice, albeit stutteringly. “What else does ‘anything’ involve?”

She seemed to be over her initial shyness now, so she gripped my hardening cock gently and began to stroke it as she spoke in quiet voice. “Well, I said that I’d like to spend a WHOLE DAY naked with someone,” drawing the two words out longer for emphasis. “Maybe that is something I would want to try with you in the right circumstances?”

My heart was really throbbing now, from a combination of the erotic conversation and the slow rhythm that she was applying to my cock. I moved my hand down between her legs to her wet pussy and began to stroke it gently with my middle finger as she moaned.

“What else?”, I continued softly. I wanted to take this opportunity to try and learn about more of her deepest sexual fantasies. “Are you still interested in anal? Or butt licking?”

Silence again for a while as she thought it through. “Anal was interesting but I’m not sure I could manage that on a regular basis. I was pretty sore for a few days after last time.”

“And the other thing?”, I gulped.

She blushed again and buried her head in my chest without replying. Her hand kept her grip on my penis, but she stopped the stroking motion.

I kissed her gently. “Hey, its ok. No need to be embarassed about it. I thought you were comfortable enough to do ‘anything’ after all.”

She kept her head buried in my chest as she responded in a muffled voice. “I may be comfortable DOING anything. Not so comfortable talking about it!”

I laughed and whispered teasingly into her ear. “I guess that means you secretly want me to lick your ass again sometime...”

She finally turned her face back up towards me, redder than I’d ever seen it before, and nodded slightly. Her hand began stroking me again, this time with more purpose. I kissed her deeply, as my middle finger continued to play with her sopping wet pussy.

After a couple of minutes, I decided to escalate a little. Keeping my middle finger gently stimulating her in the front, I used my thumb to feel around and locate her rear opening. As I gently applied pressure there, I broke the kiss and whispered seductively again in her ear.

“You feel that? That’s where I’m going to be licking you. My tongue is going to be right there playing with your most private places...”

She tensed as I was whispering this, her eyes closing and her breath getting more ragged as her hand increased the rhythm on my penis. I pressed on, increasing the tempo of my middle finger’s activity and pressing slightly more firmly on her butthole with the thumb.

“And then, I’m going to make you do the same thing to me. That’s right, you’re going to be licking my asshole too...”

This pushed her over the edge and she began to orgasm. Her grip on my dick tightened as she came, and the sudden change in pressure together with the steady pumping motion brought me to the limit too. A jet of semen spurted out of my penis about 6 inches into the air and splashed down on my stomach. A second jet landed on her hip and began dribbling down her butt cheek. She came down off her high and released her grip on me as we both collapsed onto the pillow with our eyes closed and energy spent.

We lay quietly for a few minutes until she let out a gentle squeal.

“Eww, your cum is dripping into my ass crack!”

I grunted in response, my energy level still not up to actual words.

She swatted at me indignantly, her hand ironically landing in the other pile of cum pooled on my stomach and she let out another “Eww!”.

“Get up”, she said. “We need to wipe this down before it gets too sticky!”.

I reluctantly acquiesced and sat upright as she stood tying her hair back up into its ponytail. She opened the bedroom door and quickly scooted to the bathroom right across the hallway. I followed behind her, again admiring her bare butt as she walked away from me. The bathroom was a fairly tight fit for two people, so we left the door open as she rummaged for a washcloth from the storage area beneath the sink. She wet the washcloth and began dabbing at the trail of cum on her hip.

Suddenly, we heard the sound of a door opening and soft footsteps down the hall. We froze for a second and she quickly closed the door behind us as the flatmate padded past on her way to the kitchen. We listened in silence as we heard her pour a glass of water, drink it and then rinse the glass in the sink. The footsteps started heading back and I let out a small sigh of relief.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.