Bedroom Doors - Cover

Bedroom Doors

by muleman

Copyright© 2019 by muleman

Incest Story: A flash tale about how a house layout affects sight lines...

Caution: This Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   .

My cousins and my sister are mostly very well endowed in the mammaries. Only one was not fully a stone fox as she took after her mother who was a solidly built motherly type. Our family was staying at my grandmother’s house for the summer when an uncle’s family came to visit at the farm as well.

Two other uncles jointly owned a double dairy farm and pig lot in Eastern Canada and one of them lived in the old family house which had been split between one uncle’s family and my grandmother. Please note that finding yourself in Grandma’s Parlour was to invite your death ... children were not allowed in there in any circumstances - ‘nuff said on that. Back to the visiting uncle and his family of 4 daughters and his wife. Then there was my family - Mum, sis and me with all of us suddenly having to find places to sleep ... hmmmm. Well, I got the upstairs hallway with a cot.

This hallway had doorways into 4 bedrooms with each pair having inter-connecting doors. As one of the youngest, I got packed off to bed early. One of my visiting uncle’s daughters was put up in the bedroom at the top of the stairs. Now my hallway cot had my head pointed towards that bedroom door while it was placed down the hall far enough to not block the doorway into the adjoining bedroom - which had its door partly open. Now comes the good bit ... the connecting door between those two bedrooms was also open and gave a most marvelous view of most of the bed in the top bedroom.

As my older girl cousin came up to bed she closed the bedroom door - clearly not noticing that the doorways lined up the head of the cot where I was to sleep. I still remember the undressing and body/hand contact she did for me. I go to see, live and for the first time a complete view of a beautiful, well-endowed female completely unaware that she as being observed. I had a boner to end all boners and when she was fully naked and sitting on the bed I could scarce believe my eyes as she took her underwear and wiped her pussy dry with it before climbing into bed.

I clamped my underwear onto the head of my cock as I had one of the greatest orgasms I ever had - then drifted off to sleep myself. Unfortunately, in the morning, all the doors were closed and after answering nature’s call in the outside outhouse, I came back to a house full of 8 dressed females and 3 males (including me).

Frankly, the rest of that summer is lost in my memories somewhere, but that bedroom scene is indelibly imprinted on my brain. Despite having so many girl cousins in the D+ bra size range, my personal taste has tended toward the B to C range.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.