Sex, Wealth, Love - in That Order - Cover

Sex, Wealth, Love - in That Order

Copyright© 2019 by Cuentista

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Young Eric Ziegler isn't your typical fifteen-year-old, being a little unorthodox, even peculiar in some respects. Beginning on his fifteenth birthday, he's about to embark on a summer of sexual adventure befitting his personality. A little warning: this story isn't for the sexually ultra-conservative.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Rachael and Eric came through the Berman’s back gate and found Nadia setting out a tray of finger foods, a bag of chips and a pitcher of iced tea on the patio table. She was clad (barely) in a very skimpy, electric-blue, two-piece bikini that nearly failed to cover her assets. Jerrod, instead of his baggy swim trunks, was wearing his Speedo, displaying his very fit body and his boy’s bulge for all to see. Was he trying to impress Rachael or Eric? His sister? Probably all of the above. And probably succeeding.

Rachael had a short terry-cloth beach robe draped over her shoulders, and under it, there was a bikini that may not have been quite as daring as Nadia’s, but it still displayed ample boobs nearly overflowing the lemon-yellow material, and nipple bumps standing out like she was feeling a chill.

Mrs. Berman stepped out the patio door just long enough to be introduced to Rachel, took note of the state of things among the hormone-flushed youngsters and headed back inside to leave them to their own devices. She thought it was probably best not to give it too much thought or ask too many questions, wise woman that she was.

Nadia didn’t wait for Eric to do the introductions. “Hi,” she beamed, giving Rachael a critical once-over as she approached her with an outstretched hand, “I’m Nadia. It’s so nice to finally meet Eric’s favorite cousin. He goes on and on about you all the time.”

Eric shot her a stunned look, wondering what the hell she was up to. Just as he was about to say something mitigating about her over-the-top remark, Jerrod grabbed his elbow, steered him to the pool and pulled him in. When they were a few feet away treading water, he leaned close and whispered, “Don’t blow it, man. Nadia knows what she doing. She calls it ‘disarming the enemy’.”

Eric looked doubtfully at his friend, but acquiesced. “If you say so, but damn, she’s laying it on pretty thick, isn’t she?”

“Like I said, give her some space. Remember, she’s on your side.”

“Yeah, I know, but...”

“But nothing!” Jerrod interrupted. “Come on, let’s go load up a couple of plates and get give them some space. Just leave the ladies to do what they do, okay?”

Eric knew he shouldn’t (and couldn’t) micromanage Nadia’s plans, whatever they were, so he tried to stop worrying as they climbed out of the pool and padded over to the table to gather up their lunch. They carried their fully loaded plates to the other end of the pool to sit in the grass while the girls sat at the table deep in conversation about something or other, likely some kind of girls only business. Eric tried to direct his attention elsewhere, but he would have given anything to be a fly buzzing around them and doing a bit of eavesdropping.

The afternoon wore on and it turned out to be an interesting one. Jerrod followed up on his promise to give Eric a lesson on the dolphin kick, wearing him out in the process. Nadia managed to keep Rachael entertained as evidenced by frequent eruptions of laughter. Eric began to feel self-conscious when he saw that the laughter usually came while the girls were looking in the boys’ direction.

Somewhere in mid-afternoon, he took note of a lot of touching going on between the ladies and wondered if it meant what he hoped it meant. After a quick dip in the pool, Nadia and Rachael had moved to the chaise lounges to sunbathe, taking turns slathering lotion on each other’s nearly naked bodies. At the moment, they were both lying prone with their tops undone to tan their backs, and two very lovely butts were almost totally exposed to the elements. In fact, one had to look closely to see that their bikini bottoms were still on.

He saw Nadia’s fingertips reach out and brush seductively along the palm of Rachael’s hand, prompting his cousin to return the intimacy. Nadia was obviously making inroads into her seduction effort. When he pointed it out to Jerrod, he felt a hand cup his package under the water and give it a gentle squeeze. Jerrod leaned close and said, “Like I said, my sister is just working her magic. If I were a betting man, I’d lay odds that your cousin’s privates are in for a good tongue-lashing in the very near future.”

Eric grinned and reached for his friend’s crotch. He rasped, “Fuck, I’d give anything to see that!” He felt Jerrod’s member stiffening under his touch and added, “But, um, in the meantime, I wouldn’t mind another chance to check out your library.”

They hurried by the girls on the way to Jerrod’s room, trying but failing to look nonchalant. Nadia covered her mouth to stifle a giggle when she spotted the prominent boner clearly visible under her brother’s form-fitting swimsuit. Even Eric’s very loose-fitting and floppy trunks were visibly distorted. She had a pretty good idea where they were headed and she figured they would be a while. Rachael’s eyes were focused on the smooth lines of her hostess’ ass, so she missed it.

A few minutes later, Jerrod was stretched out on his bed resting on his elbows and watching Eric inhale his stiff cock down to the pubes when he heard his sister’s bedroom door close followed by laughter and the murmur of female voices through the wall.

“Hey,” he whispered, “the girls are next door. We need to keep it quiet! In a few minutes, we’ll do a little spying and see if Nadia’s plans are working.”

Eric, stroking his own stiffy as he did nice things to Jerrod’s, lifted his face from his work long enough to grin and say, “I’m not stopping until you give me your load.”

Jerrod grabbed a handful of Eric’s hair and gasped, “Well it won’t be long now, amigo! I’m almost there!”

Eric grasped his friend’s shaft and went to work on the knob with his mouth and tongue. Another few seconds of enthusiastic stimulation got him the reward he craved. He felt several forceful squirts of jizz splash against his tonsils as Jerrod’s hips thrust upward repeatedly through his climax.

“Jeez, Eric,” Jerrod panted as he flopped back on the bed, “you could turn pro, you know that?”

“Uh-uh,” Eric vowed proudly, “I’m saving it all for you!”

Jerrod laughed, “Not ALL of it, I hope. We’ve got a couple of hot ladies next door who are in love with your big weenie, if not your charming personality. You want to check it out and see how Nadia is making out with your cousin?”

Still naked and sporting semi-erections, they padded quietly toward the bathroom intending to sneak through and crack open the door to Nadia’s room to spy on the girls. But when they opened Jerrod’s bathroom door, they were surprised to find Nadia and Rachael on the other side. They had been listening at the door and they were just about to peek in and spy on the boys.

Rachael had an amused smirk on her face as she looked at her cousin’s partially aroused state and said, “What a surprise, Cuz! I had no idea you were, um, that way! Something good to know.”

Nadia laughed and said, “Actually, Rachael, he’s both ways. You know, like the rest of us? And just like you, my brother and I have both enjoyed that tool. Oh, wait! Did I forget to mention that we have some really amazing photos of you practically raping Eric?”

Nadia’s comment took a few seconds to soak in, but when it finally did, Rachael’s eyes popped wide open and she croaked, “You what!!?”

“Oh yeah,” Jerrod chimed in, enjoying the moment, “I was watching and snapping photos of the whole thing the night of Eric’s birthday party when you did a number on him. Looks like he held off your advances for quite a while before you finally managed to get his super-soaker stuffed into your toybox. Jeez, I came buckets watching you guys!”

Rachael’s eyes burned into Eric’s as she demanded, “Did you know about this?”

“Of course,” he said, seemingly unconcerned. “Well, not at the time. You wanna seem ‘em? They’re great! In fact, Jerrod can send copies to your phone if you want. I’m holding on to mine just in case I needed a little insurance.”

“Insurance? Insurance against what!?” Rachael demanded.

“You, cousin. Well, you and Aunt Rhonda. See, I’m not convinced the two of you haven’t cooked up some kind of a scheme to get your mitts on my inheritance. We’re just guessing, of course, but we figured if you found some way to get knocked up and then come after me with some kind of a blackmail scheme, these photos and Jerrod’s eye-witness account of the way it went down would throw some interesting light on the question of who did what to whom.”

Rachael whirled on Nadia and fumed, “So you guys are all in on this together? Well fuck me if I didn’t think we really had something going between us! Damn, girl, you are really good at your work!”

Nadia laid her hand on Rachel’s shoulder and said, “Well, maybe we do have something going between us. That’s up to you. I’d still like to get you into my bed, but right now, my first duty is to my friend Eric. We’ve grown close over the last couple of weeks and my bro and I think of him as family. And nobody fucks with my family!” The last comment was laid down with narrowed eyes and a flat voice laden with warning.

Rachael took a step back and regarded the three of them. She was torn between stomping out in an indignant huff, or swallowing her pride and revealing all. Ultimately, faced with the hopelessness of the situation, she chose the latter.

Her face softened. “Okay, you’ve got me in a corner, so I may as well own up. You probably won’t believe me, but I was going to tell Eric anyway.” She looked at her cousin and confessed, “You’re right. Mom did send me out here to weasel my way into your confidence, then claim I was pregnant and accuse you of rape. I told her it was a stupid idea, but in her twisted mind, somehow you conspired with Granny Sonya to cheat her out of her rightful inheritance. Especially after she read that letter the lawyer gave her. Granny accused her of being the worst kind of slut and utterly lacking in any sense of decency. She said Mom was lucky to get even a penny. She knew about Dad and me having sex and Mom being a part of it. She was sure I had already been ruined beyond any hope of redemption.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.