Sex, Wealth, Love - in That Order - Cover

Sex, Wealth, Love - in That Order

Copyright© 2019 by Cuentista

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young Eric Ziegler isn't your typical fifteen-year-old, being a little unorthodox, even peculiar in some respects. Beginning on his fifteenth birthday, he's about to embark on a summer of sexual adventure befitting his personality. A little warning: this story isn't for the sexually ultra-conservative.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

The last order of family business before Uncle Ben, Aunt Rhonda and Cousin Rachael headed back home to Chicago was the reading of Granny Sonya’s will. Inasmuch as there were no surprises anticipated, it was agreed among all that it would be fitting to wait until after Shiva to take care of family business. That is not to say that the two daughters and presumed heirs weren’t having some exciting (but secret) daydreams about the anticipated wealth coming their way. None of the family really had any clear knowledge of the actual value of Sonya’s estate because she was never disposed to share that sort of information, not even with her closest relatives, but it was generally thought to be substantial.

The will would be read by Sonya’s long-time friend and attorney, Joseph Bloom. When he arrived at the house at ten AM sharp, the family was already gathered in the living room for what would turn out to be a very short meeting. While Eric’s mom and aunt would likely split it down the middle, it was possible, even probable that some token amount might be going to one or two of Sonya’s favorite charities because that’s just the sort of person she was.

Things didn’t go quite the way everyone expected, however. Mr. Bloom, a tall, distinguished-looking gentleman in his seventies, opened his briefcase, took out a single legal-looking document, maybe three pages in length, and began by reading the standard preamble to last wills and testaments. Then he cast a slightly amused and enigmatic glance in Eric’s general direction and proceeded to shock the whole family.

He read: “Concerning the distribution of my worldly holdings, I leave my house and all furnishings therein, my automobile, one half of all my stocks and bonds, and one half of all my cash savings to my grandson, Eric Benjamin Ziegler. If Eric is still a minor at the time of my death, all properties and holdings going to my grandson will be held in trust until his eighteenth birthday, that trust to be administered and overseen by my attorney, Joseph Bloom, Esq.

“All the rest of my property and holdings will be divided equally between my two daughters, Rhonda and Eva. They can argue over who gets what at their convenience. This is Sonya checking out and wishing you all a long and happy life.”

Mr. Bloom refolded the document and put it back into his briefcase before taking out three envelopes, handing one to Eva, Eric’s mom, one to Rhonda, and the third to Eric. “Sonya left these letters for each of you. I haven’t read any of them, but I suspect they may contain some explanation for why her will is such as it is. Of course, any family member is free to contest the will, but as you are all certainly aware, Sonya was a very bright and capable woman right up to the day she died, so I doubt any challenge to the state of her mind will be successful. Now, I’ll answer any questions you may have.”

The two husbands and Rachael fidgeted uncomfortably as Eric’s mom and aunt sat stunned and staring, first, at Mr. Bloom, then at Eric.

Eric, who was more shocked by events than anyone, raised his hand tentatively.

“Yes, Eric?” Mr. Bloom asked.

“So, um, you’re saying I actually own all that stuff Granny Sonya’s will said she’s leaving to me?”

Mr. Bloom nodded and said, “That’s actually a very good question and I’m glad you asked. The answer is: yes, it is legally yours, but no, you don’t have access to it until you turn eighteen. I understand that is three years in the future. It’s all being held in trust, and I am named as the trust’s administrator, a duty for which I have already been compensated. I might add that the stocks, bonds and savings account will continue to accrue interest which will be reinvested. I recommend you come to my office at some time in the near future so we can discuss the actual worth of Sonya’s estate and all the legalities involved in its distribution. Since you are still a minor, you should be accompanied by one or both of your parents. Will you do that, Eric?”

“Huh? Oh, uh, sure. Should I just call and make an appointment?”

“Yes, that would be best. Any further questions? From anyone?”

He looked around the room at mostly blank, confused stares. “Very well then, I suppose I should be on my way. Good day to you all.”

Conversation was subdued, practically non-existent as Rhonda, Ben and Rachael gathered up their belongings to leave. But Rachael couldn’t resist a parting shot. As she walked by Eric toward the front door, she stopped, faced him with a peculiar look on her face and asked, “Really, Eric, what was it with you and Granny Sonya? I mean, jeez, how did you manage this?”

Eric’s mom and dad had nothing to say, and that made him more uncomfortable than if they had stormed around the house ranting about how unfair it was. He knew for a fact that they were expecting a significant boost in their personal wealth, and Granny’s will had just cut that in half. No, more than half.

He didn’t know what to make of it all, but one thing he knew for sure: everybody now looked at him like he was some kind of alien or something. When he got out of bed early that morning, he was hoping everything was going to go back to pretty much normal. He was going to recover from his grief and get on with his plans for stalking and seducing Jerrod. But NOW! Damn! Mr. Bloom’s reading of the will hung over him like the Sword of Damocles!

Eric retreated to his room to hide out and wait for things to blow over. He hoped.

As he sat at his new laptop playing solitaire and brooding over the sudden turn of events, he remembered the letter Granny Sonya had asked Mr. Bloom to give him. He tore open the envelope hoping her letter would explain everything that had just happened.

It read:

To my beautiful внук, Eric,

I don’t know if you are old enough to accept this inheritance outright or if you will have to wait until you are of age. Who knows when I will die? I leave you all of this because I know you have a good mind and a good heart, and I also know that you will not waste it. You have a good friend in Mr. Bloom and you must trust him and follow his advice.

There is not a doubt in my mind that you will feel much resentment from my children, especially that slut, Rhonda. I know a mother shouldn’t say such things about her own child, but I know what goes on in that family. She and her idiot husband have already ruined their only child. If I believed in a god, I would pray that Rachael would recover from such abuse, but from what I have seen so far, I’m afraid she is too much like her mother.

Anyhow, I want you should use this money and property to make for yourself a good future. Go to college! Study hard! Make something of yourself!

I hope you will live in my house when you are old enough to be on your own, but if you sell it, that is okay too. If you decide to live in it, keep it clean and mow the lawn every week. The neighbors shouldn’t think my grandson lives like a slob.

One last thing: NEVER compromise your independent spirit! Find for yourself friends and lovers who think for themselves! If you go your own way, someday you will be a great man. Be honest! And don’t ever cheat anyone!

удачи!

Your Granny Sonya

Well, her letter didn’t really explain very much, but Eric felt his Granny Sonya’s love and he understood her wishes. He vowed in his mind to honor them to the best of his ability. His vision blurred and his eyes got watery. He felt an aching in his throat as he tried to stifle a sob. He was going to miss his granny terribly.


Eric typed, clicked and navigated away on his computer as he looked up, first, a translation for the Russian words. внук, pronounced “vnuk” means grandson or grandchild, and удачи, pronounced “udachi”, means good luck. Then he looked up “wills and trusts”, figuring he’d better pack on some general knowledge about that subject since he might find himself right in the middle of it. He had just clicked on “grounds for contesting a will” when his phone rang. It was Jerrod.

“Hey, Jerrod. I was just thinking about calling you. What’s up?”

“Not much. I saw your relatives driving away a little while ago and I was wondering if you have some time to hang out later.”

“Yeah, that’s why I was gonna call you. Granny’s lawyer just dropped a big shit bomb over here and I think I should probably make myself scarce for a while. What did you have in mind?”

“Nothing in particular. Got any ideas?”

“Well, um, how about we take our bikes over to the forest park and ride some trails? I’ve got some major news I wanna tell you about.”

“Yeah? Like what?”

“I’ll tell you later. You ready to go now?”

“Whenever you are. Two minutes in my driveway?”

“I’m on my way.”


It took about ten minutes of hard riding to get to the edge of the wooded park. From there, they took their time meandering along one of the bike trails that was situated so it wouldn’t share or cross any of the foot paths. Since it was a weekday, there were hardly any other riders around; just a couple of older people pedaling along at a snail’s pace. Eventually, they came to an open area that had some picnic tables and a stone fire pit, kind of a bicycler’s rest area at the halfway point along the hilly and winding seven-mile trail.

Eric had said very little as they rode, causing Jerrod to grow curiouser and curiouser about the “shit bomb” his friend mentioned. They leaned their bikes against a massive oak and sat at the picnic table. When Eric remained mute, apparently lost in thought, Jerrod finally lost patience and poked his shoulder with a finger. “C’mon, Eric! Give! Tell me what’s going on. What happened with your grandmother’s will?”

Eric jerked like he been caught daydreaming in class and heaved a sigh. “Well, you’re not gonna believe this, but she left half of everything to me. MORE than half. Shit, she left me her house, her car, half of her stocks and bonds and half of her savings. I don’t even know how much all that adds up to, but from the way Mom and Aunt Rhonda went into total shock, it must be a lot. Now everybody’s looking at me like I’m a thief or something.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.