A Brief Kink Encounter - Cover

A Brief Kink Encounter

by Tonguelasher

Copyright© 2019 by Tonguelasher

True Sex Story: We had a little encounter. Short but true.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism   .

This is just a short encounter with a woman that had expressed interest in having sex. At this point I was more interested in the kinkier side of things than any vanilla relationship.

She told me that there was an unlit sunken park in a hollow back behind her buildings that was almost always deserted after dark. We walked from the back door of her high-rise into the woods behind the building hand in and avoiding all the kids in the parking lot who were leering at us. It is dark when we got to the thick trees and there was a path down. We started down the small unlit dirt trail, dimly making our way through the dark, making a couple of false starts but slowly making our way.

She had on a long dress of thin patterned blue material with nothing at all on underneath.

Half way down in the thick bush there is an isolated street light that seems like a sort of forlorn hope that people won’t do whatever they are there for, in the dark trees.

At the bottom, the path opens out to a large grass park, very wide, with a baseball patch in a corner but otherwise flat and without details or hiding places. There were high-rise buildings all around up above the trees, but in the dark little must have been visible to them. Of course, if someone wanted to use a night scope, we were totally visible.

Without any ceremony or warning I lifted her dress straight off up over her head, leaving her naked except for her shoes. I dropped the dress in the dark and took her by the hand to the little baseball diamond, bent her over and started to feel her all over. I was as lewd and coarse as possible, running fingers up her cunt and asshole, pinching her tits and telling her that the whole complex would see her getting buggered and bending over looking for more. I told her that all the older kids that we passed on the way down knew we were down here (they did!) and would soon be down (maybe!) and that I’d hold her while they fucked her mouth and cunt and ass and came all over her and inside her, and I’d hold her in place even if they wanted to piss on her and in her. She came a lot, more than once, and hard.

I fucked her ass from behind, pulling her back against me with my hands on her hips and bouncing against her whole body. She started cumming and cumming, more than once, and had to finght to keep from screaming out to all the buildings around. After I had shot my load in her ass I pulled out after a bit and then put my cock in her mouth for cleaning. She wasn’t too happy about that but she sucked it clean, and we went back looking for the dress. I was feeling good about it - she had never said she would do those things, I just did it, and I loved making her do it, and she loved being made to do it.

As we made our way back up the path she said that it was a real act of trust for her to have let me strip her and take her all the way across the park naked and do her like that, as she was both potentially visible and helpless. I said I knew. I just decided that I wanted to do it to her, so I did it, and doing it to someone without prior knowledge or consent was almost as hot as the act itself. Not to mention that we were in a completely public park and anyone could have come along while she was violently cumming from having her ass reamed in full view of the world.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.