A Summer Sniff - Cover

A Summer Sniff

by muleman

Copyright© 2019 by muleman

Erotica Story: trapped in a car with heavenly smells

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Heterosexual   True Story   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   .

I don’t remember as well as I used to so cut me some slack now and then ok?

It was the early ‘60’s as best I recall and as we had every summer since I got adopted, we were in the car on our way to the East Coast. The car, this year, was a big ole Chevrolet station wagon, 1950 something with honking bit flat fins down the sides. I always have a bit of a chuckle when I think about that beast ... we were tooling down an interstate highway in the USA at 60mph and I started smelling something really vile. Next thing you known the car tried to fishtail, the rear driver side wheel locked up and the tire blew after it had flat-spotted. Dad was cursing up a blue streak, Mum was screaming right along in tune with Sis and I was laughin my fool head off - I was too young and dumb to realize the possible danger we were in. Dad kept control and got us safely off the highway and we spent the rest of the next few days recovering.

First we had to get a tow to a garage, then find a motel and that took the rest of that day. Next day was a bust as nobody worked on Sundays back then. Monday found us back at the garage where the diagnosis was a seized wheel bearing. New bearing, new tire, balancing, check the alignment and a grease job ... and now for the funny part. Dad and I went back to the garage dressed in our Sunday-go-to_meeting clothes. As we were standing there waiting for the grease job to finish, the powered grease gun popped off the grease nipple and waved around in the air ... spewing grease in many directions ... one of which was onto Dad’s suit! We spent another day in the motel while the local dry cleaners tried to get rid of the grease stain - didn’t work and Mum eventually threw out the suit.

Back on the road again and Sis and I had kinda run out of things to keep us from fighting ... so our feet met, bounced and whacked. This of course was accompanied by increasing vocal effects which resulted in Dad laying down the law if if you know what I mean. A nap was strongly encouraged for the both of us so Sis grabbed a pillow to lay on the passenger door and I laid down on the seat (remember how much bigger cars where back then) with just enough room if I kept my legs and feet in the foot well.

Now I have no idea what Sis was dreaming about, but it must have been pretty good because the most intoxicating, delicious perfume wafted it’s way from her groin the few inches to my nose - oh my! I was soon inspired to quietly deal with the very rigid boner that this inspired and I had one heck of an orgasm that made a serous mess in my underwear. The next day, Dad and Mum informed us that since we could not keep from aggravating each other, we were to be separated. Some of the suitcases were piled on the seat behind Dad and the rest were made into a wall in the back of the car just behind the back seat. I was moved to the back platform of the station wagon, Sis got what was left of the rear seat and that’s how me all travelled for the rest of the trip.

I don’t know if pheremones are real, but the smells coming from her overpowered any inhibitions I had about jerking off to a glorious orgasm - still have that fond memory after all these years.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.