The M Train - Cover

The M Train

by M Butterfly

Copyright© 2021 by M Butterfly

True Sex Story: A summer of passion. The train rides with him, were adventurous. Our flirtatious ways would make people turn heads and watch. It was like making love with our clothes on. The touching, the kissing, would make my heart race and my juices flowing.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   .

I lose myself in the labyrinth of thoughts of the summer I met him. The train rides that, besides being rush hour and every wagon full of people, seemed as if only the two of us were there. I remember my shaky hands and weakened knees, as he looked at me with eyes of desire. It was as if I felt the velocity of the train, in my heart. The speed my heart was beating, I dare say it was faster than the train.

That summer, I was just a junior in high school. I had just turned seventeen. The world was just opening its gate for me. And may I say, many other things opened that summer. My life changed completely that summer. I changed. In so many ways I changed. Meeting him was like getting injected with some super power. It is difficult for me to describe, but what I can say with certainty, is that he became a part of me, he became rooted in my soul from that moment on.

He was a bit older than me. Thirteen years to be exact. In fact, that was a big turn on for me. His maturity and manliness gave me the butterflies. The way he carried himself, nonchalant, and yet very confident. Oh it was magic at first sight.

We took the train to his apartment after work. I was a total sack of nerves all the time. So many mixed emotions. He made me feel things I had never felt before. One thing I was sure about, I wanted to be with him, to feel him inside me, to suck his cock, and just fuck wild.

Imagine a train in The New York City Subway lines, at rush hour, fully packed. We stood holding on to one of the poles in the middle of the wagon. We would flirt with each other all the way to our stop. We gave each other the “I want you” stare. We would start teasing each other, badly, no matter who was looking. Heck, I think that was a big boost of turning us on. He would touch my ass, gently kiss me. He would caress my face and hair, and would hold me close to him, wrapping his arm around my waist and bringing our bodies closer.

I would sometimes tell him to stop because everyone was watching. But he did not care about that. He would say “ let them watch”. I loved that about him. I loved that he wanted me badly, that he wanted everyone one to see that as well. I soon became comfortable with that and learned not to care if people in the train were watching.

I think we both got such a turned on by that as well. But we didn’t display a showcase of the “get a room” case. The way we teased each other in the M train, was some sort of symphonic sensuality. It was some artful way of interpreting sex, without having to show any skin, without having to be explicitly gruesome. I think most people saw how genuinely passionate we were, and they just wouldn’t there interrupt our moment.

By the time we got near our stop, there’d be a handful of people in the wagon. And that’s when things got heated for us. Sometimes he would sit me on his lap and we would make out while he slipped his big hands up my skirt. I remember being so nervous, and anticipating the minute he would reach for my pussy. The closer we got to his apartment, the more passionate our kissing game was, and the touching, and the breathing. His cock was so hard for me, and I loved grabbing it with my hands and squeezing it gently.

There was barely any talking at all during the whole ride. It was like a staring game. Our eyes would do the talking. Our bodies would do the talking. There was heavy breathing. The kind of breathing you experience during sex. There was a lot of sexual tension. I can’t forget that feeling ever. The way my heart felt, and the way my pussy would throb. I think I had an orgasm every time, every train ride to his apartment. There was much passion to be burned and my pussy and his cock couldn’t wait.

The train ride foreplay gave way to the most beautiful passionate sex with insatiable rounds. I will never forget that summer. He fucked me like he meant it. And I, I just took it all in. His cock made me feel amazing. I was in a total daze.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.