Laura's Mare - Cover

Laura's Mare

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 4

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The sequel to 'Better off Bred'.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   True Story   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Sex Toys   Size   Nudism  

I’ve said it before. Never play poker with Laura. Now I need to add to that very sensible rule. Never forget lawyers are tricky, they choose their words to be truthful yet at the same time obfuscating.

The point... ??

I hadn’t been impregnated, I wasn’t pregnant. Laura never lied, she spoke the truth, but chose her words carefully to make me believe I was, at the time.

Was I disappointed... ?? Honestly, no, not really, I’ve said before that sometimes dreams are better than the reality of them becoming real. For me this was such an experience, for the short time I believed it, it was utterly intoxicating, but then my mind turned to the practicalities, pregnancy, childbirth, being a mother, these are life changing events, all would impact our lives, we would have to adjust our routines, how do you keep belly riding from a child? At what age is it appropriate to allow them to see, to learn that mummy likes to be impaled under a stallion?

Yes, exactly.

So no I wasn’t disappointed. Maybe that is selfish, but I think it is just practical. Laura and I had just married, we should give ourselves time to get used to that, enjoy it, before taking another life changing step.

There was one other reason, one you might well realise if you have read these stories. I’m not good with people, I don’t have the patience to make polite conversation, I don’t like pretending to care about all the petty stuff, idiot celebrities, brain dead soap operas, farcebook. It’s not that I can’t, just that I much prefer sticking to engineering and belly riding. That is in part why Laura and I are so compatible, why I christened everything outside of my narrow focus, the ‘Lauraverse’. Laura is it’s mistress, bends it to her will, most importantly, keeps it well away from me as much as possible. Mirella and Deke are so much a part of us they are family, Patricia too, in her own way, although now she no longer lives with us, but visits as often as her career allows.

We talked later, decided there probably would be children, that adoption wasn’t an option, that Laura’s method would be used again, but not just then. In time it was, our daughters are a delight, but not a part of this story, probably not any future story. In time they will make their own life choices and follow their own dreams, maybe they will write their own story. Maybe not.

This chapter of our lives could end here, but there is one part that should probably be included, because it was another case of Laura’s take on a central part of the original story that started all of this.

In ‘The Belly Riders’ the central character trains for and takes part in Carnival. Laura had determined that I too should belly ride in public. Of course Laura didn’t tell me her plan, she just asked me to start doing yoga as part of my daily workout. At the time I was focussed on another invention and simply agreed without wondering why, if Laura wanted it, I would do it. So I did, we did, Laura joined in with every exercise, all targeted at flexibility.

Before we go too much further I think a little clarification is needed. Laura and I are not examples of a D/s relationship. Yes I do as Laura asks me, I love and trust her, so why wouldn’t I? Laura also does as I ask, actually does as I say, but only with regard to the workshop and belly riding, my interests. The whole ‘Lauraverse’ is her domain, anything she decides I simply agree with.

If I had not been so focussed on my latest prototype I would have noticed the plotting, actually I did notice parts of it, just never took note or questioned anything. Not unusual for me.

Then a large red block appeared on my wall planner. If you understand project management you’ll know why my workshop has a wall planner, if you don’t, think diary and move on. It was bright red. It took up an entire week. I was not happy. I know Laura’s knack for spanner throwing was well intended, but still...

I own the joint. I burst into her office intent on putting the hussy straight. Laura was on the phone, no, Laura was sitting naked at her desk, phone in hand, looking at me, no, eyes burning with ‘fuck me now’ sparkles. The hussy even raised her free hand and pinched one pert nipple. I forgot why I burst in. Moreover, I now didn’t care. Ok, I cared a little, just enough to bite that nipple before kissing, ok, sucking, it better. The Whizz finished ordering the Lauraverse about and turned her chair to get us closer, “I know about Spirit.” Those words soft as her kiss upon my neck, told me everything I ever needed to know about Laura. It’s really very simple, Laura knows me, understands me, makes sure she is up to date on my daily life, not to control, to ensure I’m happy.

Spirit had learned a new trick, actually a new way to command me.

From the day he was born I began a relationship with Spirit, at first just being around, handling him, ensuring he imprinted on me, trusted me. Slowly we learned to communicate, he learned everything a foal needs to learn from Lady, his mother. Everything else he learned from me, but it’s a two way street, I have learned from him, and just as he obeys my commands, I obey his.

One of the things that has always concerned me was my ‘using’ Spirit to achieve my dream. Obviously a naked girl isn’t going to force a full grown Stallion to do anything against his will, especially when she uses only a touch or a softly spoken command. But still. I constantly looked for any sign Spirit was an unwilling party to our lovemaking.

We had long ago established a command for ‘make me cum’. Usually it happened when I was washing him, sometimes when grooming him. Spirit would let his cock down so it hung towards the floor, then turn his head and do the lippy thing with his muzzle pressed to my head. I in turn would stop what I was doing, wash his cock unless I’d just done so, then take him in both hands and give him my version of a blow job. No, I can’t take him in my mouth, not enough to matter, instead I open my mouth wide, press my lips to his cock and suck, whilst using my tongue to caress and both hands to both support and pleasure his shaft. I don’t just concentrate on the head, I move to cover the whole shaft, sucking, licking, worshiping. I don’t stop until he cums. Yes I love the taste, yes he cums over my face, neck and tits. He enjoys it, I have the proof, because he initiates it. I love him, my big beautiful stallion.

So recently Spirit learned a new trick, ok, taught me a new command. I don’t ride him every day, I don’t always belly ride, sometimes I’ll ride him conventionally, well, no bridle or saddle, but on top, not slung underneath. An average would be somewhere between two and three times a week that I belly ride. Apparently Spirit wants more.

The command... ?? He does what a lot, probably most stallions do at some point, he runs out his cock, fully engorged and then uses his muscles to jerk it upwards so it smacks against his belly. Repeatedly. What Spirit added was a one-two stamp of his forelegs, pause, repeated. Think of a train on the tracks, one-two, pause, one-two, pause. That was the new command he developed, it meant, ‘I want to fuck’. So we did, every time he used the command, I got out the harness and sling, called Deke, Mirella or Laura to help, and got myself in position. My lover wanted me, I obeyed, mare to his stallion. Sometimes we fucked, sometimes we made love. Yes, there is a difference.

Laura’s lips were still brushing my neck, soft as her words. “I know the red block is annoying, I didn’t get to set the dates, we are taking a trip and those are the dates that make it work.” I’d forgiven her the red thing as soon as she pinched her nipple. “Now I need more of your time, I need you to do a body cast, like you did for Patricia, but simpler, please?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.