Laura's Mare - Cover

Laura's Mare

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The sequel to 'Better off Bred'.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   True Story   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Sex Toys   Size   Nudism  

We exchanged kisses and that was the end of the simple ceremony. Mirella announced that the reception would be held in the barn, then scooted away in that direction. Laura, Spirit and I remained for a while talking to our parents, then Laura excused us and led me away, well led Spirit away. We had done it... !! We were wife, stallion and wife.

No, I didn’t consider Spirit my husband, that would be ridiculous. Beside which I detest people who try to impose human emotions and thoughts onto animals. Have some respect. Spirit shows me he loves me, he does things entirely of his own accord that demonstrate that love. That he accepts me hanging beneath him with his cock inside me is only a small part of it. He is a big powerful stallion, yet he responds to my touch, my voice, allows me to guide him without saddle or reins, yes he has his moments, but even then I’ve never feared him hurting me, which he could easily, beneath him I’m vulnerable to a kick, not to mention him going down, I’d be squashed under his weight. Maybe it’s the sheer amount of time we spend together, intimately connected yes, but not just that. Grooming, washing, just being together, inside the stable or out in the fields, there is a connection, a shared love. Not imposed upon him, freely given by him. My stallion, my lover, not my husband.

How things would work with Laura I had no idea, I guessed we would have the same problem with other people. ‘So which one is the husband?’ Why should we fit into someone else’s box? Not that I was at all concerned, Laura would know how to deal with that, it’s a Laura thing, Mistress of the Lauraverse.

Whilst I was daydreaming we had arrived back at the stables, Laura shut Spirit and I into the stable, he headed straight for his water, whilst I settled down to wait for his cock to retract and drop out of me.

A little later Deke entered, carrying an assortment of straps and stuff, he gentled Spirit, talking softly and part rub, part caressing him, Deke has a way with horses, Spirit does not need the gentling, but he isn’t about to complain at the attention. I got ignored, that means Deke is doing Laura stuff. No point asking him, yes I own the joint, employ him, but he is family, not blood of course, Still, I’d not want him torn between Laura and I, especially for something so minor. So I just relaxed in the sling and let him fiddle with the harness. Then Laura returned, a cloth draped over her arm, covering something.

They both waited, I did too. Spirit got bored of waiting and his cock slipped out of me, his cum as usual pouring out and down over my ass before streaming down to soak the straw strewn floor. The feel of his warm cum tickles my rosebud, for some reason it never fails to make me shiver with a lust I can’t quite name.

Laura and Deke got busy, still no words, but I felt the pressure against my still gaping pussy, the delicious stretch as Laura pushed something, no, not something, one of the horse cocks, my horse cocks, wait... !! Why... ?? For whatever reason Laura wanted me full, she was pushing, I think Deke helped, slowly she forced it deep, deeper, as much as I’d ever taken, then just a bit, no, more than a bit more. The ache was back, I was filled more than was comfortable, rolling my hips and writhing didn’t help, just kind of straightened the creases. I felt the straps they were fiddling with, that horse cock was staying in me until Laura decided otherwise.

Whatever Laura’s plan was, the preparations were complete, all the straps in place, Deke opened the stable door then turned to help Laura mount. Me. I was just baggage, along for the ride, mostly I was confused, why fill me full of fake horse cock when I’m right here under Spirit, who has a perfectly yummy real horse cock right there ready to fill me, if he was aroused...

Laura walked us out into the yard then headed for the paddock, the reception was in the back end of the barn, a huge area normally used to park the tractor and assorted Deke stuff. Emptied out and cleaned up it was more than big enough for our guests, it also let Spirit attend, I love him but he’s not getting into the house, ever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.