Laura's Mare - Cover

Laura's Mare

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The sequel to 'Better off Bred'.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   True Story   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Sex Toys   Size   Nudism  

I think Laura chose those words as a test. The Whizz sometimes just can’t comprehend how awful my social skills are. You, dear reader would most probably cringe at those words. Me? I just smiled and tried my best to give my lover my full attention. Not easy with a stallion’s cock deep inside you. Anyways, I was unaware of the usual reaction, Laura just looked at me, sighed then started talking.

Laura had a plan, phase one, our getting engaged, completed. Phase two, living, loving and enjoying each other with lots of orgasms, check. There was something about the company, licenses and investment portfolio, but that’s Laura stuff, I hear the words, but all I can do is stare at her nipples, makes me wet.

“Stop looking at my nipples, this is important... !!” Laura is cute when she stamps her foot ... Makes her nipples dance... “Ok, stop, get your eyes off my nipples and I’ll get them pierced for you.”

FUCK... !!!

Now I was utterly lost, how do you decide if bare naked natural nipples would be improved by piercing... ?? What if they got infected... ?? Bars or rings... ?? Could I design a... “SLAP” Laura left her handprint on my ass. Hit so hard Spirit turned to look at her, disapprovingly, I thought.

“Ok darling, steady” Pause. “So, should I spank her again?”

Since when is Spirit on Laura’s side?

If you ever need to understand what peeved means, right then Laura personified it.

Spirit chose that moment to start pulsing his cock, which means he’s about to cum. Yummy. Anyway, by the time I’d returned to earth and my beautiful stallion had gone back to nibbling on his hay net, Laura had stopped being peeved and was grinning.

“As I was saying...” Laura continued, apparently her plan had a phase three which was that at some point we would get married, then, between apologies and curses that this wasn’t romantic, she told me we needed to get married soon, legal stuff, you know how I deal with that, those nipples ... I don’t mind Laura spanking me, kind of tingles and the pain/pleasure thing and ... Ok, so it makes her nipples dance...

Out in the Lauraverse there are rules about who can marry, how, where, what is said, by who, invitations, cake, dresses ... Laura stuff. I did what I always did, counted myself lucky to be loved by the Whizz and said yes, to all of it. Laura smiled, kissed me whilst using a fingertip on my clit, didn’t stop until I orgasmed. Left smiling. At some point I’m sure I’ll find out when and where we are getting married. However, Spirit had finally ‘dropped out’, so I scrambled out of the sling and removed his harness. Groomed him, just because, kissed his muzzle, he has a new trick, I kiss him, he sticks his tongue out, I suck on it, he does the lippy thing, I grin and we are both happy, he started it without any prompting from me, I love him so much. Then I scooted into the workshop, that thing about pierced nipples gave me an idea ... Project time... !!

A couple of months went by, my project was starting to gel, life was good, no trips planned, no meetings impending. We had both been out in the Lauraverse that week, we met her uncle, one of them, at the court house, marriage license thingy. Legal stuff is Laura stuff. I just did as instructed and tried not to look stupid. Her uncle and I shared a joke, it was the first time he’d ever seen me with clothes on.

Bench test running so nothing urgent to do until I had the results, so I was lazing on the sofa, catching up on tech journals I subscribe to then read months later, the Whizz had been busy recently, in whirlwind mode, Mirella was involved somehow, Deke too I thought. Then Tornado Laura struck.

By then I had learned that when Laura got that certain look, it was best to simply go along with whatever she wanted, secondly it was better not to ask what she had planned. Abiding by these two self imposed rules had so far resulted in some of the hottest sex we had shared. That afternoon I saw the look, so when Laura beckoned I put away my engineering magazine and followed her upstairs.

We entered the bedroom hand in hand but instead of the bed, Laura guided me into the bathroom. Being naked most of the time makes a lot of things much easier, we didn’t have to undress before getting into the shower, just pause to kiss whilst the temperature control did it’s thing, Laura kept kissing me as she pressed me backwards under the hot water, the way she handled me meant she was intent on taking charge. Starting with my head she washed my hair, rinsed, repeated, rinsed again, then as the conditioner set she moved down, face, shoulders, chest, pause to go back up and rinse my hair, back down, this time to my breasts, back, tummy, loins, ass, yes I know you can name the parts, the point is that it was done so, so, slowly, sensual, next she douched me and then caught me by surprise by giving me an enema, ok, so whatever the Whizz had in mind was going to be different...

Hips and loins again, thighs and on down to my feet. At this point I kind of expected big fluffy towels but instead Laura led me out onto the balcony and sat me in one of the chairs facing out across the fields, then she proceeded to slowly and carefully brush out my hair whilst my body air dried in the sun. In the Lauraverse my hair has to be long, a lot longer than I kept it before she came into my life, so with years of growth and minimal trimming my hair when brushed out hung down my back to end below my shoulder blades. That it annoyed the heck out of me when in the workshop was apparently irrelevant, all my complaints got me was a lesson in loose plaiting and a collection of scrunchies.

Now as much as long hair wasn’t my preference, having Laura take her time brushing it out was ultra high on ways to calm me down and get my pussy dripping and my thighs sticky. It has me leaving puddles wherever I sit and would be embarrassing if I cared. Once my front was dry she had me turn and straddle the chair, legs spread either side of the chair back. No more brushing, instead Laura moved her chair so we were almost nose to nose, took my face in her hands and spoke.

“I made sure you had your dreams before I asked you for mine and we got engaged, now we are getting married I want something, you don’t realise it, but you want it too. No I’m not going to explain myself, haven’t before, not starting now.”

She tilted her head and kissed me, really, deeply, curled my toes kissed me. When she does that I melt, she knows it. I didn’t know how long we kissed, didn’t care either. Eventually our lips parted and Laura reached around, running one fingertip down my spine, neck to tailbone.

“Ok, you’re dry, well, except that pussy of course, the Whizz took me in her arms as we stood, a hand drifting down, “thighs too, perfect.” Arm in arm we went back inside and through the bedroom to the dressing room where the two pseudo stallions were still installed. Deke must have been involved because Laura’s favourite dildo was mounted above the horse cock. In one fluid motion Laura had me laid back in the sling, ankles and wrists cuffed, the horse cock poised, barely touching my already puffy labia. What happened next was a complete surprise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.