Laura's Mare - Cover

Laura's Mare

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The sequel to 'Better off Bred'.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   True Story   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Sex Toys   Size   Nudism  

We start about six months after the end of ‘Better off Bred’ which if you have not read and therefore get confused whilst reading this, it’s your own fault. So...


Laura had resigned from the law firm she worked for, but that didn’t mean she no longer looked after my licences and life outside of the stables and my workshop. Laura simply took control of the company I didn’t know I owned and continued on as only the Whizz can.

Being engaged didn’t really change our lives much, except for the ‘no benefits’ being thrown far, far out of the window. Suddenly I had company in my bed every night of the week, and Mirella as well on some of them. I carried on splitting my time between workshop and stables, Laura did what Laura did, in what I had christened the ‘Lauraverse’ which encompassed everything that wasn’t engineering or belly riding, those were my domain. For months everything just continued, we ran four miles, naked of course, every morning, we rode regularly but not daily, often with Laura mounted on Lady and me under Spirit. Deke had pretty much taken Thief for his own, sometimes he rode with us, but mostly rode out checking fences and doing Deke stuff, he managed the stables and the property and I still didn’t give him any instructions, just left him to it.

Mirella, how best to describe her? From her very first day as housekeeper everything got done without drama, always accompanied by her ready smile and easy going manner. Things changed once she started using the pseudo stallion, (see Better off Bred) and that is when she started appearing in my bed, not for sex, not as an invited guest, just because after using the pseudo stallion she couldn’t make it far enough to get to her own bed, so crashed on or in mine. Sweat drenched, dripping cum. (Hers... !!) Basically much the same state as me when I’d climbed off Cafune. Mirella had begun to wear clothes only when necessary, either because we had visitors, very rare occasion, or when cooking. Once a month she opted for panties or sometimes added a skirt just to tease Deke. Since Laura and I got engaged Mirella and Deke had become an item, not my business, but an item rather than a couple, Mirella still used the pseudo stallion several times a week and was usually in Deke’s bed the other nights, they still had separate rooms, despite being able to share accommodation if they wanted. I think it suited them both, Deke is the sweetest guy, but his own man, a man that is comfortable with his own company, Mirella being fucked insensate gave him nights alone. It seemed to work for them.

As for Laura and I, we enjoyed each other. Because we had spent so long, so close, but ‘without benefits’ before becoming engaged, we had no secrets, we knew each others bodies, Laura knew all about me, my hours spent riding Cafune, everything. I on the other hand didn’t know much about Laura’s sexual history or preferences, other than her wanting me enough to resign from her uncle’s law firm and become engaged to me. Ok, so I knew enough, but not detail, and not ‘hands on’. So once engaged I made it my mission in life to explore every square millimetre, (Not decimal? Every square 1/576 of an inch) of Laura’s body, learn everything I could about what gave her pleasure and how to both drive her to rapid uncontrollable orgasm and how to drag out arousing her little by little so it took her all evening to reach an orgasm that left her unconscious. I’m an engineer. I need to know how things work, especially things engaged to me. A little OCD perhaps, but she never ever complained at the orgasms. Laura did enjoy using the pseudo stallion, but only ever with ‘normal’ dildos, Laura isn’t what I think they call a size queen, not at all. The closest she came to that was fisting me. Although fisting isn’t a good term, it implies only her fist enters me, but ‘arming me’ makes me sound like a missile. Not sexy.

Then Laura found another spanner. My latest prototype design was almost ready for testing when Laura sauntered into the workshop and asked if I could build her a modified horse cock. Like I’m going to say no to Laura about almost anything. At first I thought the Whizz was going to use it when she rode the pseudo stallion, maybe working up to belly riding...

Wrong.

The Whizz had a plan, I tried hard to listen but the image of Laura under a stallion, well, I was distracted, ok? Besides, she was naked and that gets me going anytime, so excuse the vague explanation please. Laura had been talking to people in the race horse community, seems that the breeders prefer the AI (Artificial Insemination) method rather than having a valuable stallion cover a valuable mare which whilst more certain carries risks. (Cover is horse people speak for fucking) Not to mention that with AI the stallion’s owner can collect the sperm and split it, selling it to inseminate several mares, thus make more money. But still the physical act is more natural, also far more likely to ‘take’ and better for the mare, so Laura wanted a horse cock made that could be used for AI, all of the physical act without the risk. With the racing crowd who knows, maybe it would be popular. Yes, I know, I’m responsible for creating a ‘horse cock on a stick”, in my defence at the time I had no idea how cliche a dildo on a stick was/is in certain types of porn films.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.