Ajbbw - Southport 1980 - Cover

Ajbbw - Southport 1980

by Aunty Jayne BBW

Copyright© 2017 by Aunty Jayne BBW

Coming of Age Sex Story: A short glimpse into my life back in 1980, I was nearly 19yo with a fresh, inexperienced boyfriend who was about to grow up quickly

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   .

Southport 1980

I was spending a weekend away with my latest boyfriend Kirk. We had booked into a little B & B on Bath St. and were looking forward to a little romantic time together. Kirk knew all about my past, I think it turned him on just hearing about it! We had enjoyed the day messing about on the boating lake and in the resort’s “Theme Park”, Pleasureland. Being early September, the sun had already set at 7.45pm, as we made our way onto the pier. “ You hungry babe?” I asked Kirk, he nodded, “ we’ll get some fish ‘n’ chips then, eat them “al fresco”,” Ten minutes later we were sat at a woden table enjoying our fish supper. “ We’ve been so lucky with the weather, like a summer’s day today, you enjoyed it?”

“Every minute A.J. it’s been a total blast!” mumbled Kirk through a mouthful of fish and mushy peas, “ Then again every minute I’m with you is always a fucking blast!”

“Aw Kirk that’s so sweet, thank you,” I squoze his arm as he continued to eat, “ what say we finish this then have a couple of drinks in The Coronation then back to the B & B to catch up a little?”

Kirk nodded in agreement as he finished his final mouthful, “ Sounds like a plan,” he said wiping his mouth on a serviette, “ have to take a piss though first, the loos still down under?”

He drank down the last of his large glass of shandy, “ Yeah I think they are still there,” I answered pushing my own plate away as I finished my meal,” you go on and I’ll wander down to meet you,” Kirk rose and moved towards the slope at the side, I drank my Fanta and two minutes later I followed his steps.

As I got to the bottom of the slope in the gathering dusk I heard my name being called huskily, I saw Kirk at the entrance to the Gents beckoning me to him, “ What’s up?” I asked, he glanced around, “ Come in a minute you’ve got to see this!” he whispered loudly, “ it’s unbelievable!” I turned around and checked for people, besides an elderly couple sitting on a bench eating, the place was deserted, I ducked inside, Kirk motioned towards a cubicle and entered, I followed him in, closing the door behind me.

“God it stinks!” I whispered to him, he put his finger to his lips and pointed at a large hole in the wall, I bent my knees to look, the unmistakable sound of a woman moaning as she was being fucked hit my ears, soon my eyes saw what was going on. A woman, aged in her 50s was being taken doggy style by a young black guy, aged around 20yo, her mouth was clamped upon a monstrous looking cock of an older black guy who was face fucking her with some expertise. I watched transfixed for a few minutes, the woman, her chestnut coloured hair hanging loosely, was wearing a dark blue blouse that was open to the waist, her large tits were swinging free as the younger guy grasped them every now and again tweaking her stiff nipples, the older man’s big cock entered and left her willing mouth to a regular rhythm, she gagged upon its girth a few times but never lost control, after a few more thrusts the huge cock twitched and a stream of creamy spunk shot from the end hitting her almost dead between the eyes, a long string of spunk trailed from the man’s pink bell-end to her nose.

The younger man never missed a beat his rampant cock continued to pound remorselessly at the woman’s stretched pussy, Kirk had knelt down besides me watching the action, he had pulled out his cock and was rubbing it gently as he watched. Without warning the young black man drove ever deeper into the spunk covered woman’s cunt, then giving a cry he emptied his ball sack into her, her knees buckling as she took it.

The older man zipped up and wiped his long index finger down the woman’s pussy lips as his friend’s spunk gently oozed from her, casually he wiped his sticky fingers upon her breasts, “ You not a bad fuck for an old, fat cum-whore!” He laughed as the younger man put away his spent cock and zipped up. The woman stood up trying vainly to put her tits back into her bra, when she failed the older man laughed again, “Aw you poor fucking slut! How you going to explain that to your husband?”

She looked at him with dampening eyes, she fastened the buttons on her shirt, three had been ripped off in their sexual fun, she straightened her denim skirt then reached down onto the floor for her knickers. “ A-a-ah, no way lady, those are mine now!” the older guy snatched them from her, “ a reminder of the night we screwed Southport’s biggest fuckin’ slut! That right Daniel?” The younger man smiled arrogantly, “ Too right, the old fucking slag wasn’t bad for her age, but I doubt we’ll be doing her again anytime soon eh Marshall?”

The woman took her red clutch bag from the cistern behind her and clutching her back across her torn shirt tried to push past the two men, “ Thanks doll face now get back to your old man ... oh and don’t let him near that old stretched cunt of yours, he’ll know you’ve been playing if he sees how we stretched your old cunt! “ the older guy slapped her fat arse as she passed him, the young man pulled her to him as if to kiss her, she moved her cum filled cheek to him and he spat directly on her, “ You fuck off home you sad, old bitch,” in tears the woman slid the bolt and left, the two men high fived each other and followed her out, laughing and joking.

Kirk’s cock was rock hard by then, his hand wanking it slightly faster, the action we had seen had got me hot too, I sat on the seat and pulled him to me my mouth eagerly taking his hard cock into my willing mouth, sucking him wildly, enjoying every lick and every taste as he began to slowly face fuck me just as we’d watched the older, black guy do to the poor, middle-aged woman before.

Kirk had been in my mouth for over five minutes when I noticed an eye at the hole from the next cubicle, I carried on sucking him hard as our mystery voyeur watched on intently. Kirk had no idea that we had an audience, he mauled at my tits as I sucked him deeply, easily deep-throating his engorged cock, “ Shit A.J. I’m going to c,, “, his speech was interrupted as his cock pumped in my mouth, I knew Kirk was always a very heavy cummer so I swallowed quickly, licking my lips and his cock to get rid of every drop, “ Mmmm you should get turned on more often Kirk darling, I don’t think you’ve ever cum as much,” my tongue licked my bottom lip moving to my chin to capture a small globule that had escaped my mouth, “ You girl can suck a mean cock,” he smiled at me and kissed me full on the lips just as the bolt on the next door loo slid back, I glanced and saw the voyeuristic eye had left. I smiled hoping he had enjoyed watching me blow Kirk.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.