My First Lady - Cover

My First Lady

by Aunty Jayne BBW

Copyright© 2017 by Aunty Jayne BBW

Coming of Age Sex Story: My new life brought me very new experiences, including my sexual awakening with an older woman.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   True Story   .

cuddlyanne2015’s Blog My First Lady

It was a fresh but bright, late September evening when my “boyfriend”, Dave, picked me up outside my house, I had told my mum I was going to do some refer work with Dave’s daughter for a school project, (an excuse, once again provided by the devious mind of Dave), “I’ll have her home by 10,” he called to my mum as she waved me off.

We drove for around fifteen minutes before pulling up outside a large detached property. The area was one that I didn’t know at all. “ Come on sunshine,” said Dave, “want you to meet a new friend of mine,” his words sent a shiver down my spine as I remembered the last “friends” of his and what I was expected to do. He knocked on the door, shortly after it was opened by a large, dark haired woman in her fifties, “ Dave darling,” she called out giving him a large kiss on his lips, “ and this must be young A.J., my what lovely hair you have my dear,” her fingers entwined in my hair which was tied loosely in a long-tail, “Dave has told me so much about you, and those photos Dave they did not do her justice!”

She motioned us in, closing the door after I had entered. “ In here my loves,” she led us into an exquisite living room. A large sofa lay against the far wall, whilst a chaisse longue, obviously being used by the woman lay opposite beside a luxurious sheep-skin rug content of an open fire. “ A.J. this is Audrey, Audrey, A.J.”, the woman smiled, she was around five six tall, chubby with shoulder length, dark brown hair. She was wearing a long velvet skirt in a brownish hue and a crisp, white blouse, open at the neck enabling a view of a deep cleavage, “Gorgeous as ever Audrey,” flattered Dave as he stood by the chaiss longue, Audrey laughed,” Flattery will get you everywhere Dave, but then again you know that!”

She sat up on her seat, “ Now shall we get comfortable? A drink anyone?” Dave asked for a whisky and ginger ale, Audrey moved across to a walnut dresser and poured his drink, “I shall have a large vodka and tonic, how about sweet A.J.?”

“She likes a nice Bacardi, large of course,” answered Dave on my behalf, “with a dash of cola too please Audrey”, why he chose Bacardi for me I do not know, I’d had it once at his home, didn’t really like the taste and after two glasses had been so Pissed I’d let him open my legs and fuck me, shooting his spunk all over my tummy, “There we go sweetheart,” Audrey passed me a tumbler, I sipped at it, Christ it was strong, Dave laughed as he saw my grimace, “ Right Audrey, you said I could use your power shower? Didn’t have chance to grab one at home with having to whisk the princess here,” Audrey nodded sitting back down, “You know where it is? Towels are on the heated rail,”

“I wont be long babes,” Audrey called after him as he left the room,” You take as long as you want fun, best shower on this side of town, am sure Anne and I can keep each other occupied, can’t we darling,” she looked straight at me taking in my view head to foot, I was dressed in a bright red vest top and a knee length, plaid skirt with ankle socks just showing above a pair of low boots.

Audrey stood up and moved beside me on the sofa, “There now that is better isn’t it,” she placed perfect hand gently on my knee, “Mom isn’t it quiet in here? “ Her left hand moved higher on my leg, she put her drink down on a small, oak table and undid another button on her blouse, her fingers tinkling against the double string of pearls she wore. I gulped, where was her husband? Why had Dave left us? What was I here for? As Andrew’s hand caressed my inner thigh I was about to find out.

Audrey spoke, “How old are you my baby?”

I stuttered, “ I was 14yo just before Christmas,” she allowed her tongue to run across her cherry red lips, “ How wonderful! You know I’m 56yo?” I shook my head, “ Yes really I am more than 40 years your senior, oh my God that sounds ancient!”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.