Mom Gets Gangbanged - Cover

Mom Gets Gangbanged

by unclemick

Copyright© 2017 by unclemick

Erotica Sex Story: White son is forced to suck a big black cock and likes it. Mom catches him sucking his black friend and makes him tell her what caused him to be doing that. Mom gangbangs everybody to make peace.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   .

My name is Mike and me and mom live on the south side of Knoxville Tennessee and it’s a predominantly black neighborhood. Were white and my mom is 55 years old and I’m 15 and a freshman in high school. My dad died five years ago and it’s been hard for me and mom. She does laundry and cleans houses for a few of our neighbors and they all seem to like her. We’ve lived here for ten years so I grew up with all my friends and their mostly black guys. Even though my mom’s an older woman, the men still hit on her and my friends all say she’s a “milf”. I think they find her attractive because she’s an older white lady, not because she’s hot. She’s little, maybe 5 ft 1 in. tall and only weighs about a hundred pounds but she has big boobs, a nice waist (even if it’s a little wrinkled) and a perfect round ass that’s more like a black girls. She has short, grayish hair, wears glasses and her pretty face shows her 55 years of hard life. I’m 5 ft. 7 in. tall, nerdy with a slim build and long hair that I wear in a ponytail. I’m kind of good looking even though I look a little feminine or “baby faced”. The kicker is, I look more like my mom but I’m hung like my dad or at least that’s what mom told me, the first time she caught me jacking off. When I look in the mirror, it seems strange to see a guy my size with a girlie figure and a big, fat, curved, 8 inch cock and balls that look more like they belong on a pony. Lately, like most of my friends, I’m confused because of puberty and everything seems sexual. I jack off a lot and always shoot a big load, mostly fantasizing about my own mom. I use her panties to jack off and she just takes them from under my mattress and washes them each week. She’s caught me several times because my door doesn’t lock and you would think she would knock.

Like I said, most of my friends are black guys and I’ve seen most of them naked in gym class and it bothers me that I really like looking at their cocks. My four closest buddies live within five blocks of my house so we see each other a lot. Also, there is a river close by where we go skinny dipping in the summer and I get to see all but one naked and compare their cocks. My best friend is our neighbor Darrell and he’s two years older than all of us, having failed the sixth grade and the eighth grade. When he wound up in the same year as me, I started helping him with school. Darrell is a real “horndog”, always flirting with the girls, telling dirty jokes, looking at porn, exposing his private parts and he even hits on my mom. He’s 6 ft. tall, good looking, dark skinned and has a very fat, 7 or 8 inch cock (I’ve never seen it fully hard) so who knows. Then there’s Jesse, he’s smart, kind of dark skinned and he’s always trying to get laid but actually piss’es most girls off. He’s hung like a horse with a, 9 or 10 inch, fat cock and big balls and I think that the big bulge in his pants, scares a lot of girls away. My friend Eric is a lot like me, a nerd, slim, with a body that, from the shoulders down could be mistaken for a girls. His dad just up and left him, his mom, and his three older brothers five years ago. Eric is shy and timid and I think it’s because his older brothers pick on him so much. He’s good looking and very smart and has a big cock and balls that you think, would boost his confidence. His older brothers pick on everybody in our neighborhood, their the local thugs. The last of my regular buds is Terrance and he’s our body guard because he’s 6 ft. 2 in. tall, weighs about 280 lbs. and plays tackle on our schools football team. He’s a gentle giant and I tutor him so he can stay on the team. He’s dark black, chubby but not fat, and has a really nice big cock but I’ve never seen it because he showers with the team and he wears shorts when we swim. I think he is self concious about his weight but his big cock seems to get hard a lot and you can clearly see it through his pants. It looks to be at least 10 inch’s long when hard but the odd thing is, it’s as big around as a roll of sausage and you can always see its huge, long, well developed, mushroom head even through his pants.

This story is about the summer after our freshman year in high school and I just needed to tell somebody. It was May and me and Eric decided to go swimming even though the other guys said that the water was still to cold. We got to the river and stripped out of our cloths and waded out into the river where we both decided it was best if we just jump in, so we did. We tried to swim but even though it was warm outside, the water was freezing. We both gave up and left the water for the warm bank but when we got there, Eric’s older brothers had our clothes and were taunting us. They were making remarks about us looking like girls and being gay because we were naked together and then they started slapping our asses and telling us we looked like girls. Eric probably heard this crap a lot and wasn’t saying anything but finally I got serious and said “give us our clothes or you’ll be sorry”. That pissed them off so they surrounded me and pushed me down to the ground. The oldest one named Ray, undid his pants and they dropped to his ankles exposing his semi hard uncut cock. He yelled at Eric, “get over here you little faggot and suck my dick”. Eric was protesting but walking toward us and to my surprise, his own cock was getting hard. When he was close to me, he dropped to his knees and looked at me, just before taking his brothers cock into his mouth. The other two brothers stripped and both were already hard, so I guess that they had all done this before. Ray told Eric to go suck his other brothers dicks, so Eric just slid his mouth off of Rays big cock that was now fully hard and at least 8 fat inches of, cum oozing, big, black cock and turned his attention to sucking his other brothers cocks. Ray looked at me with pure hate in his eyes as he said “suck my cock faggot” and I could tell that he wanted me to refuse. I looked over at Eric taking turns sucking on both of his own brothers cocks and figured he knew something about them that I didn’t. As I took his big cock in my hand, he yelled “no hands, just your mouth”.

Although I had fantasized about an older black man making me suck his dick, the reality of it really happening, scared me. I don’t know why but I looked up at Ray just before taking his cock into my mouth and he looked angry. I planned to go slowly and get use to it but Ray grabbed my ponytail and pulled my head, balls deep onto his big, hard cock, making me gag every time he rammed it down my throat. He was very brutal about the way he was fucking my mouth and throat and when I looked up at him, he had an evil grin on his face. I wasn’t getting much air to breath so I decided to try and make him cum so it would be over. I started licking his pistoning cock inside my mouth and that made his big dick leak even more. My mouth was making a lot of saliva and his cock was making a lot of pre-cum, so it wasn’t long until I had to swallow, when I did I felt his rigid cock slide even further down my throat, making him moan loudly. He said “whatever you just did, do it again” so I swallowed again and he moaned like he liked it. He looked down at me like he was happy and said “keep doing that, it feels good” so I began swallowing his big cock every time it slid in my mouth. It wasn’t long before he was moaning and groaning and telling his brothers how they needed to feel my hot mouth on their cocks. Suddenly and without warning, he forced my face into his crotch as his big cock erupted over and over again straight into my stretched out throat. His cum was scalding hot in my throat and my gagging was forcing a lot of his thick salty cum to push its way back into my mouth. By now, I had become willing and my own cock was rock hard, when Ray pulled his big soft dick out and let it drip the last of his cum into my open mouth. I was so horny I closed my eyes and then I felt something warm and salty spraying in my mouth and on my face. When I realized that he was pissing, I leaned back and caught a big mouthful and swallowed it. I liked it so much that I opened my mouth for more and that’s when my own body betrayed me. My big curved cock started pumping huge jets of my own hot cum straight back into my face and chest and open mouth. I was so turned on that I swallowed a mouthful of my own cum, mixed with Ray’s hot piss and it was even better.

Eric was just swallowing the last of his brothers cum when I looked around. As the brothers got dressed, they began calling us names again, like “these fucking sissies” and “cock sucking faggots” and “pervert mother fuckers” and then Ray threw our clothes on the ground and they left. I was still on my knees when Eric stood up, very close to me. When I looked up at him, he was furiously jacking his hard cock off, with a sad needy look on his face. As I watched he moaned “I didn’t get to cum” and then he sort of squatted down until his big cock was only inches from my face. When I opened my mouth and moved it forward, he filled it with his big, hard, hot cock and began fucking my throat much like his brother had done. I was beginning to like cock so I started swallowing his over and over until he forced my head down on it and emptied his big needy balls into his buddies hungry mouth. On the way home Eric said “please don’t tell the guys what happened, my brothers have been doing that to me for a while now and I’m actually alright with it”. I said “don’t worry, it’s not something I want people knowing about either, although, that is the most I’ve ever cum before”. The next day, Terrance came to my house to study for a test he had to pass for summer school. As I asked him questions, he seemed distracted and kept staring at me so I asked him what was wrong and why was he staring at me. He thought about it for a minute and then said “I saw you and Eric down at the river yesterday”. I probably turned beet red but I said “yeah, we went swimming but the water was to cold” hoping he hadn’t seen more. Again he thought about it before he said “when I got there, you and Eric were sucking his brothers dicks and I couldn’t tell if you liked it or if they were forcing you”. My heart sank but I told him “they followed us to the river and made us do it”. Terrance thought about that and said “but you didn’t answer my question, did you like it, if it had looked like they were forcing you, I would of fucked them up. Terrance was making me feel guilty and I really liked him and trusted him so I said “please don’t tell anybody but they did force us and somewhere in the middle, I got caught up in it and I guess I did like doing it”.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.