Whoring Around in Restaurant Job

by Salahuddin Rehmaan

Copyright© 2017 by Salahuddin Rehmaan

Sex Story: Girl took major decision and seprated from her husband's who were pimping her. Instead she herself offered her services to a resturant owner who started to use her as an entertainer in a specially clasified resturant.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slavery   True Story   Workplace   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Indian Erotica   Nudism   Prostitution   Transformation   .

This isn’t my story but submitted to me by one of my reader, she mailed me the whole story and I’m submitting it on behalf of her, you can mail me on rehmaan .1994@gmail.com or contact her directly at her mail address. So her story goes in her word...

Please read the first part “DEFILED VICTIM IN STRANGE LOVE”. And second part “TURNING INTO HUSBANDS WHORE”

Let me introduce myself, I’m Roopa Ghosh, age 20, fitted body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal, firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch. I myself was amazed of the fact that 32 sized boobs could stand so straight without even bra. I was amazed to see that even boobs could stand so straight even without bras. My face has an innocent looks and lips were magnificent. Being ready, to get laid with my three husbands made up one thing clear to me. They didn’t love me, and I was just a flesh for them. I was like a slut an entertainment for them and their friends. Though I still had emotional attachment to three of them but I also realized the fact that their attention won’t last long. So I decided to see alternatives, previously I was fucking them with an attention and attraction towards them. But now I was fucking those peoples also who had nothing to do with attraction and attention. Few months of crude fucking developed so much confidence in me that I could get nude in front of anyone and let laid with anyone. I proposed an idea to Akbar, I said that they had already visited their native’s places and it has been months that I have visited mine. So I asked him permission to see my village. He thought for a while and asked about the duration. I said that two month’s time would be fine but if they were not comfortable than 1 month or 15 days will also do. He talked with rest of them and gave me a green signal for two months. Though the friends of all three were eagerly interested in crushing my body but these three weren’t that much interested now. Reason was a daily routine type fucking sessions and lack of love towards me. I told them that I’ll leave in two days.

Next day, as they left to college, I got ready to visit the same restaurant I was serving in previously. I went to the restaurant as a guest and my team was delighted to see me. The manager and the owner were having the same response. As I had told earlier that response I got in this restaurant were more than other girl’s waiters, so as I quit the job the response of the hotel decreased a lot. The business was on loss, so for a chance the owner and manager asked me whether I needed job still or not. That was the question I was waiting for. I told them that I needed job and my old position was still empty or not. The manager told me that it was empty and I can join anytime. I showed my delight and so deal was final. I told them I’ll join in day or two. For accommodation the old flat, the old transport was ready. I went back, packed my luggage, took leave from them and rushed to the flat. My roommates were delighted to see me and after a day rest I was back on my old job. I was little healthier than before, which caused to fit the dress I wore on my body even tighter. The curves showed more than before and the response was awesome. Within three days the restaurant was back to life. The restaurant got same rush of customer again, and I was getting same type of response which I got earlier. Everyone was happy, my colleagues were jealous but as I started to share the tip I got, they were back on my side. I had something in my mind and needed a little time to implement it. The late afternoon and early evening time was a slack time for the business. We hardly got any customer at that time and so most of us were free at that time. So usually I and the manager sat in his cabin for some chit chat. The manager was in late thirties or early forties. He was nice guy by nature but womanish by nature. He always tried to hit on me previously but I never paid head to it. This time he didn’t hit on me directly but though passed some dual meaning comments. I wanted him to be part of my plan so instead of getting uncomfortable I started to pass him smiles. On one such afternoon he asked me about my activities in my absence. I told him a fake story, not what I actually did but a bogus story which I had in my mind. I told him that I was working in a posh restaurant in Kolkata. As we were completely free he asked me to elaborate about the place more. In a secret manner I asked him to come closer. Pretending as I was telling him some very secret thing. He came closer; I told him that the manager in that restaurant was a cunning man. He was having a partition in the hotel. It was on first floor, which was previously been used as storage purpose. The stairs to it went from the ground floor itself. So that manager cleared the area & built temporary partitions in the area. This area was used to serve alcohol to special customers.

My manager interrupted that this happens in lots of city. I smiled and said that the alcohols were been served by girls in that floor. He exclaimed that where that guy got girls for that, serving as waiter was fine but serving nude need separate girls and how he brought them in. I told him that the regular waitress in the restaurant did that. I told him that all girls usually worked there as normal waitress, but few were being convinced for special purpose. So as those customers came, those girls go to the 1st floor in uniform and then get rid of their clothes in a secret room. Then they served drinks and if customers were interested that they could have those girls too. Few amounts were commission of the manager and rest the girls could keep with them. He looked convinced but barked a question for me. I was expecting it so responded comfortably. He asked how I knew those things in so details. Before I could answer he barked another question that I was been involved in such act. I responded lightly that yes I was. He exclaimed that he can’t believe it. This was because of my previous reputation; I wasn’t involved in such things and had denied his previous approaches too. I asked him that how’s going to believe it. He passed the ball to my court, saying me to prove it. I looked outside the floor was empty. Though the cabin was made up of glass but it had curtains inside. I closed the curtain and sat on the chair again. He was little confused with this, still I smiled at him and he smiled back. I had already came with enough preparation so was wearing a top without bra. As the top was of thick fabric and dark colour it wasn’t easy to recognize that I wasn’t wearing any bra inside. Within a flash I raised my top up, giving him full view to my boobs. He was shocked with that and took 30 seconds to adjust with it. He smiled and asked whether he could touch and feel them. I rose up, went to him and sat on the table just in front of him. He asked him to go ahead and do whatever he likes. He grabbed my both boobs and started to squeeze them hard. He looked at me, sitting holding my tops and placed my nipple in his lips. He started to take turns pressing and sucking my nipples. While he was busy in his deed, I opened my jeans button and opened the zip of it. He looked shock and asked what I was doing. I smiled and asked whether he’s going to leave me without doing the real thing. He left me so I dropped my pants. I pulled my pants off my body, followed by my hanging tops. As he was about to attack me again I requested him to go to the sofa. He nodded his head and within few seconds I was on sofa, and he was above me all naked.

He was kissing me, licking me, sucking my nipples and pressing my boobs hard. I spread my legs wide and asked him to get inside. He hiccupped and said that he wasn’t having condoms. I smiled at him and said that I didn’t need one. He smiled and said that he’s shooting outside at climax. I said him to shoot inside it as I was having pills regularly. He looked at me and said that I had changed dramatically. I smiled but didn’t answer anything. He adjusted himself and was inside my pussy in fraction of second. He grunted in pleasure and started to hit me with full speed. Though he wasn’t as expect as my lovers but still he was good in fucking. So as soon as he was building his orgasm mine was building too. He shot his entire load inside me and me orgasm as well. As soon as he was finished, he hurried up and dressed. I cleaned myself and dressed up too. After it I asked again, whether he was interested in starting this here too. He looked at me and said that he will but in a proper way. I smiled and left for my daily work. In the evening after the restaurant was getting closed he asked me to stay back. He said that he’ll drop me back after a small meeting. I nodded my head and asked my colleague to go ahead. The entire restaurant was empty so we headed to his cabin. I was sure he wanted to fuck me again so as soon as we entered his cabin I got rid of all my clothes and sat on the sofa. He turned around and saw me like that and smiled. I smiled at him but instead of coming towards me he went to his chair. Before I could understand the door opened and Ahmad came inside. Ahmad was son of the owner of the restaurant. I was little shocked about it but there was no way to hide my modesty at all. No way could I dress up now as clothes were too far. He went to the chair in front of manager’s desk, turned it to my direction and sat on it. He was sitting facing me, so the manager said to him. He said that he was talking about me only and he can decide it I. Ahmad stared at me and said to manager that he was right about me. He asked me to stand and show him my body. I got up and exposed my body from all directions. I even spread my legs wide to show my pussy and asshole. Ahmad asked that how my guys I can handle in a day. I whispered four; he nodded his head and said that he was thinking about when I said to the manager in afternoon. He liked what I offered but as I could handle only four guys won’t get so much income. I looked at him confused so he said that the restaurant was having eight female staff. If I could convince three more or if possible all of them then it could be a better deal. This way they could have bunches of customers and profit could be high. I said that I’ll try to convince them but it will be great if we start and they would be able to see that. In that case they could be convinced more easily.

Ahmad too agreed with my suggestion and the meeting was over. I was about to go to my clothes when Ahmad stopped my way. He looked at me and smiled, understanding his intentions I went to the table. The manager table wasn’t wide enough, just three and half feet’s wide. I kept my chest on the table so that my legs were on the floor and my head was on the other side of the table. The manager dropped his pants and came to my face. Without asking I gulped his dick in my mouth and started to suck him. Just then I felt a broad dick entering my pussy. It was Ahmad and he was thick enough to stuff my pussy well. He grunted and said that the bitch was tight enough for him. He kept his entire weight on my back and grabbed my boobs with his both palms. He said to manager that I was tight and up to the mark and he thanked him to discover me up. The manager was taking the whole credit but the fact was that it was my plan. Still I kept my mouth shut and let them finish. The manager was terrified with my sucking skills and exploded immediately. Ahmad looked at him while the manager himself was shocked. He asked him what happened and the manager told him that I sucked wonderful and so he couldn’t hold long. Ahmad continued to ram me until he flooded me inside. He took nearly 30 minutes and I was about to go towards my clothes when he stopped me again. I looked at him so he asked whether I had some important work to do at flat. I nodded in negative and he asked me to come along with him to his flat. I moved to my clothes and he swiftly came to the clothes. He picked my clothes and kept it in a carry bag. He said that he’ll take the clothes and asked me whether I was in need of getting in clothes. I nodded my head in negative and he asked me to come along. He asked the manager to get the restaurant closed. We moved to ground floor and as soon as I exit the gate the guard had a view on me. I was naked and he was shocked to see me like that. But he didn’t show any sign of discomfort and I reached near Ahmad car. Ahmad came immediately and opened the front door. I slipped inside the car and we moved towards his home. In the way he stopped his car in front of a cigarette shop. He pulled out few hundred bugs and gave it to me. He asked me to go and get few cigarette packets for him. I exclaimed about my state. He looked at me and said to be bold, after all I will be presenting myself to lots of guys in near future. He continued that if I can’t manage a guy then how I can go for bunch then. I didn’t say anything and got out of the car and rushed to the shop. I asked for cigarette packets and the guy sitting there didn’t even looked at me and gave me the packet. I passed him the notes and he returned me the change. While handing me the change he looked at me for the first time and was shocked immediately. He kept on staring me for a while and then asked whether I take money for this. I nodded my head with a smile and he asked me my rate. I said that it was 5000 and he made an ugly face, he said that it was too costly. But he asked whether he could touch my boobs. I nodded my head and he grabbed my both boobs and started to squeeze them hard. He even preceded his hand downwards to push his finger in my pussy. He managed two fingers in my pussy and was fingering me up. He was trying to warm me up so that I surrender myself. Just then Ahmad honked the horn; I swiftly got out of his grip and smiled at him, and said some other time. I quickly came back to the car and sat inside.

We drove to home and as no one was on the gate, we slipped directly in the bedroom. Immediately I was bowed down and Ahmad started to fuck in my ass with gel. He was in the middle of the fucking when his Dad and the main owner of the restaurant entered the room. He looked at me and asked his son whether I worked at the restaurant. Ahmad confirmed it and told about his future plans with me. His dad was delighted and asked to send me to his room when he’s finished. Ahmad pulled his dick out immediately and asked his dad to take me with him. He said that he’ll finish later and his dad can continue now. His dad smiled and asked me to follow him. We moved to his room and he got nude. As soon as he was naked he asked me to kneel down and give him a suck. I got on my knees and took his dick in my mouth. As soon as I started to suck him with my style, his face expression changed. He was pretending like his dick was been stuck in some grinding machine and his dick was been grinded. Within a minute he exploded in my mouth and as soon as his dick was free, he slapped me hard. He said that I was too much expert in that and he never was so washed up so easily. He asked me to go back to Ahmad room. As soon as I was back to Ahmad room he resumed fucking my ass. He took a whole 30 minutes to flood me inside and then we slept on his bed. Next morning started with a morning fuck with Ahmad. He fucked me in my pussy and flooded me inside. I got up and had a bath, after the bath I asked for clothes but he asked me to pay a visit to his dad. I went to his room knocked the gate and his dad opened the gate. He welcomed me inside, turned me on my four and started to fuck my recently fucked pussy. After few strokes he pulled his dick out and rammed me in my ass. He kept on fucking me in my ass until he flooded me inside. Then I used his bathroom and cleaned myself. I got back to Ahmad room and he passed me my clothes. He handed me few hundred notes and asked me to get myself groomed first. I went to parlour immediately and get myself groom. In evening I was back at restaurant, it was getting constructed so the manager called me to his cabin.

As soon as I was his cabin, I was summoned to be naked. As soon as I went naked he started to fuck my ass this time. It didn’t take him long to flood me inside. After the session he instructed me not to come to restaurant for two more days and I could join back after that with new responsibilities. I nodded my head and exited the place. I had rest for two days at home and reached restaurant on my normal time. The entire setup was changed, rest of my colleagues were astonished too but didn’t had any clue about it. The stair to the first floor was just beside the counter now. It was made up of wooden slabs and was open from all direction. The counter was just beside the main gate. The ground floor had nice seating arrangement with sofa instead of chairs. There were nearly 24 tables now on the ground floor. The first floors had cabins and there were 8 cabins on the floor. All side of cabins were made up of wooden ply. But the side which opened in gallery was made of glass. It had hooks and curtains but were kept opened all the time. The cabins had two long sofas on 90 degree and with a decorative table. Just above the stairs were a bar counter and was nicely furnished. The kitchen was been moved to the last of the restaurant. Means someone from the first floor have to step down from the stairs and cross all the 24 tables which were kept in 3 parts with 8 tables in a row. Between each row of 8 tables it was gap for walking. So we have to cross from there only to reach the kitchen. The opened the menu and it had only 8 items in main course and rest were alcohol items. In 8 items the rate was been mentioned but there was option as available and not available, menu looked like below 1. Goat Roast - 5000 per plate - Available 2. Goat Soup - 4000 per plate - Not Available 3. Goat Chop - 3500 per plate - Not Available 4. Goat Normal - 3000 per plate - Not Available 5. Chicken Roast - 2500 per plate - Not Available 6. Chicken Soup - 2000 per plate - Not Available 7. Chicken Chop - 1500 per plate - Not Available 8. Chicken Normal - 1000 per plate - Not Available

Just the manager was passing by and saw me. He came to me and so I asked about the menu. He said that Goat Roast was I, if someone ordered Goat Roast, I will be called. Likewise rest girls were named like that. I nodded my head and he called me to his cabin. While moving to cabin I read a board mentioned as 1 pm to 6 pm Boys Zone only. That means there will be only guys at this time in both floors. As soon as we entered his cabin, I started to get rid of my clothes. The manager named Vikram stopped me from doing that, he said later. I fixed my clothes back and we sat on chair. He said that they are preparing some mobile application from which anyone could confirm booking for me and others. For this purpose a photographer will come now and I have to pose for him. I nodded my head and he continued. He told me that this special service, which I suggested, will be active between 1 pm to 6 pm only and on few occasion from 10 pm to 12 pm. The special service will go on 1st floor only and that too for limited numbers of guests. I will be required to go bare and serve those snacks and alcohol in nude state. The guests could grope me as much as they like. After the drinks and snacks will be over the guests will fuck me as many times they like in the cabin itself. The only limitation was time and they have to finish both drinking and fucking in that limited time. If they exceed that time limit then Vikram will interfere to either extend the time or stop them what they are doing. I didn’t say anything, just kept on nodding my head, like a tutor was dictating me some lesson. He stopped for a while and then started again. He said at 1 pm sharp, I will have to get nude in the last cabin on 1st floor; there is an intercom over there by which I’ll be instructed things. I’ll be told about cabin number and requirement. If the customer will ask for drinks only then I’ll be required to rush to the bar counter, collect the drinks and then serve them. Until they order something else, I will be required to stay in the cabin itself. If they order snacks, I will have to use the intercom in the room to order it directly in the kitchen. Then I will have to stay there until the cooks tell that the snack is ready. Then I was required to go to the kitchen and collect the snacks. After collecting the snacks, I’ll have to return back to cabin to serve them and then stay in the cabin itself. I was about to ask a question when he answered himself. He said that he knows that there will be 24 tables on the ground floor carrying 72 guest’s maximum. As he said that this facility was only for 1st floor only, but ground floor guests could view the show. They can grope me also but only groping, if they try to do more than Vikram will interfere. I still had a question so asked. I asked what about my colleagues. Vikram smiled and said that I’ll be an inspiration to female staff as they wanted all of them to get involved in this act. For male staff I’ll be a good show. I asked him what if my male colleagues want to do with me. He said that is my personal decision, they won’t stop me from doing that if I’m interested and won’t pay me for that too. As soon as I heard the word pay I immediately asked that what I will be paid for that. Vikram smiled cunningly and said that I’ll get 60% of that in cash. He said that Ahmad said to pay me 20% only but he convinced him to pay 60% as 20% will reduce interest of rest of the female staff’s to get involved. He said that for rest of females getting involved later will get between 40% and 60%, but I will keep on getting 60% of share. I nodded my head in yes.

Just then there was a knock on the gate and Vikram asked the person to come in. He was a photographer so Vikram asked me to pose for him. We went to a corner and he started to instruct me to pose and he started to click. After few clicks he asked me to shred my top and pose in just bra. I looked at Vikram who smiled and nodded his head. It was too much but still I didn’t object. I got rid of my top and posed for him in bra & jeans. After few clicks he asked to get rid of the bra and pose in jeans only. I looked again to Vikram who nodded his head again. I understood that Ahmad and Vikram wanted to get me clicked without a single thread. I got rid of my bra and then posed. As soon as the photographer was about to say something I myself dragged off my jeans and started to pose in panty only. He smiled and said that’s great to me. After few clicks as he stopped the camera I removed my panty too. Few clicks followed and then he asked me to sit on the table. As I sat he asked me to fold my knees and spread my thighs. I did as directed and he clicked me like that, later he turned me on fours and clicked from front and back sides. Then he wrapped his stuff and passed the disk to Vikram. He asked whether Vikram needed him to edit them too. Vikram rejected that and said that he’ll be told if required. I was getting dressed while they were talking. Vikram asked him to collect the payment from the counter before he leaves. The photographer whose name was Rajesh said that he wanted something else instead of the payment. Vikram asked him about it and he said that he want me for one night from 10 pm to 6 pm. He said that I was quite sexy and mind blowing girl he had ever seen. So his desire was to fuck me with his 3 friend’s for whole night. Vikram laughed at him and said that his payout was just 5000 bugs and fucking me with 3 more guys will cost him 20000 bugs for just 3 hours. For eight hours Vikram said that it will cost him 50000 bugs. I was astonished with my rate, for months I was getting fucked like that only without getting a single penny in my pocket. The photographer made an ugly face and was about to go when Vikram stopped him. He said to get me booked at the counter for him and his two more buddies, and he’ll give him 30% discount for that, which means he could book me in 5000 bugs only leaving his 5000 bugs with Vikram. He nodded his head and went off. I looked at Vikram and he said, don’t worry dear your percentage won’t change; you’ll get your full amount.

The photographer went off and it was around 12:45 pm them. Vikram took me to the last cabin and asked me to get inside. It was a big cabin with 8 chairs in it and the side wall had an intercom as told by Vikram earlier. Vikram showed me an Elmira where I can keep my stuffs and a side bathroom to get ready. I asked him how many batches I needed to entertain daily. He said that for the beginning I’ll have to entertain one batch only. But later on as I get habitual to it I will have to entertain two batches. But one batch will be in afternoon and another batch will be at night, so that I get proper rest in between. He said that there is an advance booking for me today and I should get ready for that. He continued that there will be full pack on ground floor as 72 guests are invited today for the show, so I have to use one line to go and another line to return. I was required not to show any discomfort if anyone gropes me and keep a smile always on. Even if my colleagues showed or made ugly faces still I need to smile back. I nodded my head and he continued. He said that the batch will finish at 3 pm and then I will be required to collect my money from the counter and all the staffs will be present there. He also instructed me to influence the rest of the female staff and every staff involved in this, I’ll get extra 20% on each of their earnings. I nodded my head and he went off. I got nude and then had a little freshened up. I sat on the chair and was waiting for the intercom to ring. Exactly at 1 pm the intercom ringed and a voice announced “Cabin 3 Roopa with three glass of Whiskey.” I hurriedly got up and rushed to the counter. The bartender looked at me casually; I was hearing laughter and humming sound from below floor. He poured what I asked and then I collected everything in the tray. While I was collecting everything the bartender advanced his hands towards me and grabbed my both boobs. He pressed my boobs few times and then let me go. I moved towards the said cabin, which was after two cabins from there. At the gate I stopped, pulled the gate and got inside. As soon as I was inside I developed a fake smile and looked upwards. To my shock it was Ahmad his father Sabbir and one more partner of them called Samsuddin. Ahmad said that it was my first day so they thought they could train. He said that they will tell her what to do and how to do and she’ll be all independent from tomorrow. I nodded my head and served them drinks. As the drinks were served they had few sips and then Samsuddin asked “Roasted Fish.” Rest of them nodded their head and I called from intercom for the fish. Samsuddin asked me to stand beside her and as I got in the place, he grabbed my ass and started to play with my ass. He was taking sip in between and sometimes advanced his hand to my boobs and pressed them few times. He even played with my nipples and pinched them sometimes. Just the intercom ringed and the cook announced that the fish was ready.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.