Test Drive - Cover

Test Drive

Copyright© 2017 by Carlos

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Married professor can't afford the car she wants. But her lover has taught her 'good for the goose'? When anyone miss a slice off an open loaf?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife  

Two weeks later

Stacy knocked on Dr Smith’s door and poked her head in “There is a man here who says he sold you your car. He says he overcharged you.”

“Oh?” I wonder what this is about she thought as her belly did a little flip flop.

“Ok send him in.”

“Hi Doc. Was in the neighborhood and thought I would try to catch you at work. It seems I overcharged you and I got a refund check for you.”

He was a big man. She didn’t realize how tall only how fat. Must be 6’6”.

“Oh really” she said rolling her eyes. “The name is Brad isn’t it”

“Yes ma’am and I aim to please” he said with a lear.

“How much?” she asked with a straight face.

“I’m thinking in the neighborhood of $1000” he said. Then ran his tongue over his lips.

“And you have the check with you?”

“Yes ma’am I thought we might could just do the transaction right here.” As he glanced at open door with a quizzical look.

What am I doing she thought. I can’t believe he is propositioning me again. I can’t believe I’m thinking about it’! But a thousand?

Softly she spoke. “No. Unless I control it”. She mouthed the words ‘blowjob only’.

Brad nodded his head ok and smiled liked the Chesser Cat.

She walk to the door and said “Sharon it’s almost lunch why don’t you go ahead and take off”. She left the door open and returned to her chair.

“Have you got the check with you she asked”.

He looked at the open door and started to speak. She put her finger to her lips shushing him. In a moment they heard Sharon leave and the outer door close. She got up and came around the desk, held out her hand.

“Give me the check first.”

She looked at it then moved to the office door closing and locking it in a dramatic fashion. Then with her sexiest walk returned to her chair and sat down and looked at him expectantly.

He was in front of her in a flash. Moving to unbuckle she pushed his hand away and said “ I’ll do that.”

Going slowly to tease him and give her self the most pleasure she slowly unzipped and unbuckled and there it was again straining against boxer briefs this time. Like C. But so much more.

She started as before pulling the boxers down, rubbing it all over her face. She would like to see the look on his face but ... the belly. She loved locking eyes with C when she did this. Licking up and down the outside of the shaft nipping at the head a little bit of pre-cum is there and she licked it off. One of her favorite things. Grabbing his balls and holding his scrotum she manipulated them licking down over the ball sack. She found she was in no hurry. Hated herself on some level for enjoying the whoring. But this time she had no trouble getting the head in her mouth. She started her motion jacking him off with her right hand and moving just the head in and out of her mouth.

His hands in her hair. Pushing and pulling her head roughly and rapidly. Using her. She felt her vagina flood.

Suddenly with a popping sound he pulled out of her mouth and drops to his knees in front of her. Roughly spreading her legs he buried his face under her dress into her crotch. Rough hands pulled on the waistline of her panties and she felt herself lifting her hips as he jerked them down her legs while his tongue pushed into vaginal canal.

“Oh my God even his tongue is bigger” she thought as she started moving her hips up an over his rough mouth and chin with its stubble of whiskers. She came instantly. A shattering orgasm flooding his face with her juices.

“Damn you are good lover. You can fuck me.”

She pushed him backwards and moved to climb on top and straddle him but instead he rolled her on her back and, crushing her, mounted himself on top and with one thrust was all the way in deeper than she had ever had it. The pounding started right away and her legs came up. She couldn’t believe where he was going. She was being pounded rapidly with every thrust she was throwing her hips up to try and keep it buried. Again the orgasms are almost continuous to all of a sudden he grunted and slammed harder and then fell down on top of her. His weight was crushing but she lay there exhausted under him her head only came up to his shoulder. They both lay still for the next five minutes catching their breath.

Brad slowly pulled out of her and rolled onto his back. “How much time do we have?”

“One o’clock” she sighed.

“My wife is gone for the week if you want to come over.”

She sat up pushing her hair down and leaning over began to clean his semen off with her tongue. Lifting his scrotum she licked the bottom down toward his anus and shuddered in disgust. As he started to stiffen she patted his belly.”

“No time now. Get out of my office.”

As he buckled up he asked “ How about my house?”

She looked at him for a moment. “How much?”

“Twenty bucks enough? You are kinda slutty ya know.”

“Ok” she said🤕

Test Drive 2 weeks later

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.