Test Drive - Cover

Test Drive

Copyright© 2017 by Carlos

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Married professor can't afford the car she wants. But her lover has taught her 'good for the goose'? When anyone miss a slice off an open loaf?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife  

He studied her as she drove. Must be 50 but great legs. He noticed the pleated skirt riding higher when she shifted gears.

‘you only like manual transmission’ he asked

‘Yes I like control.’ She let that just lie there.

He watched as she down shifted going into turn. The skirt went higher.

She was not really paying attention. Her lover was in Carribean. He made her wet yesterday just with phone message.

As she thought about the game she was writing the chapter in her mind. She really like it when he threw up in parking lot with jealousy. She loved he was jealous!! Maybe make him more jealous with story. Getting wet just thinking of the tease.

“So Dr. Smith do you like the car?”

“I love it but it is too much for my budget🙁”

‘ Maybe we can work something out’ he said.

She didn’t hear him so lost in fantasy world. ‘Sorry what’

I said maybe we can work out something. It’s my wife’s car and left it up to me to sell, as a beefy paw landed on her knee.

She looked at him for the first time ... fat, forty, and sweaty was her first thought. But she felt a loss of her precious control. She shook her knee to knock his hand off but he clung on.

‘Maybe I’ve set the price too high’

‘How high’ she asked? The double entendre was not lost on either, as both sets of eyes went to her leg, and his fingers moved north pushing the hem...

‘Maybe I could knock off $5000’ as his fingers massaged her inner thigh, moving to the hem of her dress only about 10 inches from her panties. She shifted again but didn’t try to shake off hand.

This was the car she wanted. 5 yr old Volvo with straight shift and Bluetooth and color white. The color was important when parked in the ‘wrong place’. That thought made her gush.

She looked again at him.

Not getting any prettier! But $5000?

‘Why don’t you pull in this rest stop. Maybe we can negotiate’

I can control this she thought. Maybe get by with BJ? As she pulled in she was flooded with memories of another rest stop. Was this wrong? He truly was disgusting but his hand had just disappeared under her skirt. With a blush and shame she parted her legs more. He immediately took the signal and plunged his hand to her crotch rubbing her mound that was wet ... to her shame.

He was stunned with his success. How could he have access to such beautiful married doctor? He drove one finger then two into her wet snatch. He felt her bear down on his hand hard. He moved toward her.

She felt his thick lips moving on her face. Trying to avoid this she thought. His tongue forcing between her teeth, maybe not forcing as she swallowed it, his tongue.

Riding his thick fingers she heard the fumbling with a buckle. She reached down and pushed his hands away to do it herself, her fav.

So big. Big man. Fat. She pulled his cock out. Too big. Fingers wont encircle it. As she struggled with it she felt hands moving under blouse grasping her breast pinching her nipple. She gasped as an orgasm hit her. She made to put her head in his lap but instead felt herself being dragged from her seat like a child being picked up ... uh oh. Plan B she thought as she threw her left leg over him. Reaching down and guiding his erection into her swamp she plunged down as he lunged upward and it was done!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.