How My Wrestling Fetish Started

by Allan

Copyright© 2017 by Allan

True Sex Story: A short true story about where my interest in erotic wrestling came from.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   True Story   Sister   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

When I was young, early teens, I loved to watch the wrestling on UK TV, those guys in swim trunks grappling each other for pins and submissions. Seeing them bare chested always gets me horny even to this day. Being an adolescent and learning all about sex I got a real thrill watching these guys bare chested and nearly nude apart from their trunks. I guess I was in the early stages of identifying myself as bisexual although the term did not exist in those days. How I wanted to see them nude wrestling would have been the ultimate, now of course with the internet it is easy to watch nude wrestling, both men and women.

Of course I was interested in their bulges and their bare chests both smooth and hairy. I am happy now to recognise these feelings in me but at the time I would dare not utter a word to anyone about how excited I got when watching these matches and how much satisfaction I got later on fantasising about them. I would go for my bath at night with a pair of swim trunks and stand in front of the bathroom mirror flexing what muscles I had then and practicing the moves and holds, albeit all on my own. Of course I would get an erection and masterbate in front of the mirror.

Watching the wrestling was fantastic although I would get a hard on very easily as guys that age always do when watching erotic material. Very occasionally they showed a female wrestling match which was also a fantastic turn on for me, seeing women in swimsuits wrestling was just as erotic for me as watching the men wrestle. Again without realising it at the time I was probably demonstrating bisexual tendencies even then, although I do not like to put a label on my sexual preferences. In later life I accept my liking for both men and women and I have had physical relations with both over the years, indeed I am a married man although my wife knows nothing about my same sex tendencies, although I suspect she has her suspicions, it would never ever be a topic of conversation.

Watching these wrestling matches at the same time was my twin sister, I did not know if they had any effect on her at all and I never imagined that anyone else would have the same reaction to these matches as I had. I was not particularly close to my sister but did have a sort of physical attraction being the same age etc. I had tried sort of flashing and being nearly nude around her when the opportunity arose. I would go into her bedroom at night wearing my pyjamas and sit on her bed talking to her. I would purposely ensure that my pyjama trouser opening was indeed open and that my cock could be seen, she could not fail to see it through the opening of my pyjama trousers. That would be the extent of my sexual activities with my sister, I found these events immensely erotic and I would masterbate fantasising about them later. What she thought about my displays I don’t know but she never complained or ask me to cover up. She could not fail to see my cock and I could see that she was looking there staring at the sight of my erection albeit partially hidden by the material of my pyjamas. As I was still growing my cock was no where near the length and girth then as it would be when I was fully grown but it was always easy to stir and get erect anytime. I first fully masterbated at age 13 so this was after that some time.

Completely by surprise one morning she invited me to wrestle her on a double bed, an invitation I could not refuse. Still in my pyjamas I took my top off, she kept hers on and she wore some sort of vest underneath encasing her burgeoning breasts. True to form I felt my cock stir and harden in my pyjama trousers, my hard on was obvious and she did not seem to be offended and for my part I was proud of my erection and was sure in the knowledge that I would masterbate later and after the wrestling.

We sort of acted out what we had seen on the TV grappling for a while standing up as well as rolling about on the bed. Thinking about it years later I came to the conclusion that she enjoyed the experience as much as I did. She would have felt my erect cock against her as we wrestled around and again I made sure that my pyjama bottoms were open at the front and my cock and balls were visible to her. In the years to come until I left home no mention was ever made of my exhibitionist tendencies and there was never any real opportunity to show off my cock to her, anyway we both had friends that provided for the need for sexual exploration.

So this was the start of a life long attraction to wrestling, one that I enjoy to this day.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.