Lori's First Time - Cover

Lori's First Time

by De Von

Copyright© 2020 by De Von

True Sex Story: My girlfriend invited me to a party at a friend's house, where she surprised me with a gift, of sorts. Then she gave a little, but wound up getting a lot more than she bargained for.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Sharing   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

This story is based on true events that took place over 25 years ago. I have taken some liberties with the retelling, to make things the way they should have been. There’s enough of the underlying events for me to label it a true story. This is the second of three stories about Lori.

The order of these stories is: Lori learns to swallow Lori’s first time Last night with Lori

Enjoy!


A couple of weeks after the blowjob with her first swallow, Lori called to tell me her parents were letting her spend the weekend with an older friend while they were out of town on a business trip.

What they didn’t know was that her friend was having a little get together, and Lori was calling to invite me to the party. “We’ll have some drinks, and It’d be great if you brought some Bacardi coolers,” Lori said. “Jenny has a room you can sleep in, too.”

“Sounds like a plan!” I said. She gave me directions, and I hung up the phone anticipating a good time. Maybe I would even get another good blowjob out of her.

Saturday came along, and I made it to Jenny’s house about 4 o’clock, as agreed. I brought my ice chest with Bacardi coolers in and put it in the kitchen. I put my jacket in the upstairs bedroom. There were about 6 girls there, mostly a couple of years older than Lori. Jenny was 25, I learned.

I ended up grilling some burgers Jenny provided, and we all had a good meal and were just hanging out in the kitchen. We broke out the drinks and were just generally visiting and having a good time. Lori was her usual friendly and flirtatious self, and she relaxed and was more open with me after a few of the Bacardis.

One of the girls walked up and asked if she could have a cooler. As she opened it, she surprised me by saying, “So Lori tells me you came in her mouth.”

Lori turned red, and I just smiled. “Yep, and she swallowed it like a pro. It was pretty amazing.”

“Maybe if I’m sweet she’ll let me have a try!” She giggled at Lori as she said this.

“KIM!” Lori laughed, feigning offense, and they broke out in giggles. “He IS a really good teacher, though” Lori said as she calmed down and took another drink. “Maybe I’ll let you have a turn, if you’re sweet.” She teased.

“My boyfriend could use some tips,” Kim said, “cause he gets carried away and chokes me trying to force me to swallow when he cums. The turd doesn’t seem to grasp that I’d swallow it if he would just ease up and let me. I’ve only done it a couple of times because of that.” Kim was looking at me as she said this.

“Well, maybe I can make a few suggestions next time I see him.” I said. They both smiled at that.

I could tell both girls were feeling good from the coolers, and the conversation was light and fun.

“I need to hit the head,” I said after a while. “Which way?”

“Jane is in the downstairs,” Jenny said, “So go upstairs and just past the bedroom where you put your jacket.”

I headed up the stairs and found the bathroom. I was feeling pretty good from the alcohol, myself. Not drunk, but a decent buzz. I was thinking about that conversation, and wondering what Lori and Kim were up to. Were they just playing, or was there more afoot?

“How amazing would it be if they were serious, and Lori really did let Kim blow me? Or maybe if they both did together? That would be smokin’ hot!”

I didn’t realize I was talking out loud until I heard Lori say, “Well, I hadn’t thought about that, but it sounds fun!”

It was a good thing I was done by then, or I would have peed all over Jenny’s bathroom. I spun around, not really even thinking about the fact that my cock was still hanging out of my pants, to find Lori and Kim standing there with silly grins on their faces.

“Yeah, she was just going to let me and watch, but doing it together sounds like a lot more fun!” Kim said. She reached and took my hand then, and started gently tugging me toward the open bedroom door. Lori stepped up and kissed me while caressing my cock with one hand. I let them lead me into the bedroom as my cock began to grow hard. ‘Wow! Is this really going to happen?’ I thought as Kim paused and locked the door behind us.

I gave Lori a quizzical look while Kim’s back was turned, and she just smiled and nodded at me.

“We’ve talked about this for a week or two, and I wanted Kim to have a good experience like I did, so I’m ok with it. And besides, I really like the idea of us doing it together. Kim can still have the finale.” She smiled at Kim, who nodded. “That sounds like fun!”

“Well, if you two are sure, who am I to argue?” I said. I looked at Lori, “As long as you’re sure.”

“I am,” she replied. “We agreed it’s just a one time thing. But we have to keep it to ourselves. Kenny can’t know.” Kenny was Kim’s boyfriend, I surmised.

“Well, I don’t even know him, so I’m not telling,” I smiled.

“Then I guess we should get to it,” Kim said with a smile as she reached down and unbuttoned my pants. Lori pulled them down to my ankles as she turned me so I could sit on the side of the bed.

Lori and Kim both got on their knees in front of me, one on either side. Kim reached up and hesitantly put her hand on my cock next to Lori’s. Lori slid her hand down to caress my balls. She took Kim’s hand in her other one and began to slowly stroke up and down my cock.

“MMMM. That’s nice.” I said. I gave Kim a smile to help her relax and let her know I was really ok, but she was looking at Lori.

“Lor, are you sure this is ok? I don’t want to mess up our friendship. We don’t have to...” she trailed off.

Lori leaned forward and kissed Kim on the lips. It wasn’t a sexual kiss, but more of a sisterly one. “It’s fine. You’re more like a sister to me than my actual sister. It’ll be fine.” With that Lori took her hand off my balls and reached up for Kim. She slid her hand under Kim’s hair and behind her head, then gently pulled her friend’s head down toward my lap. “Now open your mouth and suck his cock,” Lori said. Kim’s lips parted and she obediently sucked me softly into her mouth as Lori urged her on. I thoroughly enjoyed the feel of her soft, warm mouth on my cock. Lori had wrapped her fingers in Kim’s hair and was guiding her head up and down my shaft, pushing her down a little deeper each time. “There you go. Suck that cock. Deeper! Take in all you can get!”

I couldn’t really believe this was my timid little Lori, controlling her friend and talking to her like this. I never would have thought she had it in her, but I was kinda glad she did. This was turning into an awesome experience!

Kim managed to get about 3/4 of my length into her mouth before she almost gagged and pulled back. Lori pulled her back then. “Save some for me,” she grinned before leaning forward and sucking me into her mouth. I was in heaven, having these two girls taking turns sucking my cock. Lori hadn’t taken more than about half my cock in during the last blowjob, so I figured if she was going to test Kim, it was only fair to return the favor.

I wrapped my fingers in Lori’s hair and pulled her head down further. “Let’s see which one of you can get more in.” Like Kim, Lori managed about 3/4 of my length before encountering her gag reflex.

“You can do better than that,” I said. “You know where that point is, so you can override it. Swallow when the head gets to the back of your throat, and it will help you bypass the reflex.”

Lori looked up at me and smiled, my cock still in her mouth. “O-ay” she said around my shaft before sliding her lips down again. She paused about halfway, then pressed forward again. I could feel her throat working as she swallowed and the head of my cock pressed into her throat. Suddenly she had my full length in her mouth, and she gave a short, muffled squeal before backing up again.

“I did it! I DID IT! I got it all! Your turn!” She said, grabbing Kim’s head and pulling her down to my cock again. I put my hand on Kim’s chin and she looked up at me. “You aren’t going to let her beat you, now, are you?” She smiled, “Well, I hope not. I’ve never been able to get past that without puking, and I don’t want to ruin it.”

“You can do it,” I said. “Remember, swallowing helps. And when you get it all in, stick your tongue out and lick my balls. Then Lori will have to catch up with you.” I knew this would help distract her from her gag reflex by giving her something to focus on. “Ok” Kim said simply before leaning down and taking my cock in her mouth again. She got about 3/4 of the way, and tried to swallow, but just couldn’t get past her gag reflex. She kept backing up and trying again, but couldn’t get any more than that in.

Kim backed up, releasing me. “I’m sorry, I just can’t get any more,” she said, the start of tears in her eyes.

“It’s perfectly fine. You’re doing great!” I said.

“You’re at the wrong angle,” Lori said. “Move around here, in front of him. Get between his legs and go straight down.” As Kim moved, I could tell Lori was up to something, but I wasn’t sure what. “Now, I’ll hold your hair out of the way, and you go down on him again. I bet you can get it all, and don’t forget to lick his balls,” Lori finished with a smile. She pulled Kim’s hair back and held it in a makeshift ponytail. “Just kind of push down a little more each time until you get it all,” Lori said as Kim leaned down and sucked my cock into her mouth again. Lori guided her up and down a few times, with Kim getting a little deeper each time, but still running into her gag reflex. “Back up and try again,” Lori said, pulling Kim’s head up and then pushing her down again. As Kim went down, Lori stepped behind her. “Swallow,” she said sternly, and as Kim obeyed Lori pushed her head down hard, causing my cock to go completely into Kim’s throat as her nose smashed into the skin above my shaft. Kim’s hands were on my hips and her feet were shaking as Lori held her down.

“Quit panicking. Hold your breath. You did it. Now lick his balls.” Lori was stern, like a mom giving her toddler directions. I was again surprised to see this side of her. Kim settled down then, and to my surprise I did feel her stick her tongue out and lick at my balls. Lori let go and Kim stayed a second before backing up.

“Bitch! You could have warned me before you just jammed his dick down my throat.” Kim was trying to be indignant, but she was starting to grin. “If I had warned you, you wouldn’t have done it. Now do it again, on your own, so you know you can. Then we can share him for a while.”

Kim leaned forward and took me in completely then in one swift motion, wiggling her head slightly from side to side once she got me all in. She reached up and caressed my balls as she did so. Damn, it felt good! If she kept this up I might be squirting right down her throat soon.

Kim backed up then and moved back to one side. Lori pushed me back so I was lying on the bed, and they got on either side of me. Lori leaned down and licked up and down her side of my cock. “Come on,” she said, pulling Kim down toward her. They licked up and down both sides of my cock, their noses practically touching, looking each other in the eye as they did. It was sexy as hell! Then they started taking turns slipping my cock into their mouths, sucking me in deep then backing up and letting the other one go. I lay back and closed my eyes, moaning and enjoying the attention. They felt different, unique. Kim’s mouth was a little smaller than Lori’s, and made a different sensation. Lori breathed in as she went down on me, and Kim breathed out, again producing different, but equally pleasurable, sensations.

I soon began to feel that telltale tingle in my balls, and remembered I was supposed to teach Kim to swallow. I raised up a bit and looked at the two of them still sucking up and down my cock.

“Great as this is, let’s pause and get Kim ready for the finale,” I said. They looked up at the same time, “ok”. In unison.

“I’ll do it. Just let me know if I miss anything,” Lori said. I nodded my agreement.

“You can kind of tell, cause he’ll start to get REALLY hard,” Lori said.

“Yes, Kenny does that, too,” Kim said. “But then he just gets carried away and...” she trailed off.

“So next time, lay him down like this,” Lori said. “Then you’re in control. So when you start to feel that hardness, and he’ll tell you, too. You’ll know it’s time.” She pulled Kim’s head down and Kim took me into her mouth again. “So he’ll tell you when it’s time.”

I reached down and patted Kim’s head. “I’ll tap you like this and tell you it’s time,” I said, and Kim nodded.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.