Around the World in 80 Spanks - Cover

Around the World in 80 Spanks

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The idea for the World Tour of Spanking first entered Becky's fertile mind whilst bent over on stage participating in a local spanking exhibition that incorporated local talent in the presentation. She was focused on giving the audience their greatest thrill of the evening because she allowed the "Master of Ceremonies" to go beyond the spanking routine to show how to properly address a female exhibitionist from behind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

In the elevator back at our hotel I could not help but notice the posh looking upper class blonde woman was softly crying without making any sounds and did her best not to be found out by turning her head to the back of the elevator until we all departed to our rooms.

I paused after we passed her room and turned back and asked her in a gentle voice, “Is there anything I can do to help?”

The woman who used the obviously false name of “Candy” fumbled with her key in the lock and I took it out of her hand and opened the door. Since she didn’t object, I followed her inside her room and saw that the room was identical to my own. We had gotten lucky in Frankfurt with the room assignments with each of us getting a room to ourselves. Sure they were a bit smaller, and there was no sofa to sit on watching the small television but the privacy was a big bonus.

I remembered how the woman had looked directly into my face as she was being degraded with anal play right in front of my eyes. She was proud enough not to make a fuss but I could tell she was not used to such humiliating treatment and she was ashamed of her behavior right down to her basic core. It was a little bit like my own personal feelings except I reveled in the treatment because I knew I needed it to sustain my urge to be debased by strangers and have other strangers watch my degradation with obvious relish.

The squishing sounds of her anal forcing at that time was a memory in my ears that I found most exciting to my own ravishment in like terms on the other side of the circular table.

She told me in clearly enunciated speech getting undressed right in the middle of the small room that her backside was still hurting her and she didn’t know if she would be able to perform in this evening’s entertainment at the rented cinema in a sleazy part of the downtown area. I saw that her flanks and the backs of her legs were quite reddened up with the furious pace of the recently received spanking and I wondered why she had not put anything on it as yet.

“Don’t move from that spot!”

I removed my post spanking repair kit from my huge shopping bag and opened up my special cream that had taken care of all my problems ever since I started down the spanking trail to absolute depravity. I got down on my knees behind the high class MILF and started to spread it all over the reddened area with liberal dabs of the stuff that worked like magic in curing the sting and taking out the red in just a few hours in place.

I have to admit I allowed my fingers to tarry a wee bit longer than necessary in her perfectly gaped crack between her ass cheeks. I found her brown eye and when she winced I knew I had to put some of the stuff inside her tightly clenched sphincter.

“I am going to have to put some of this inside your brown eye Candy so don’t jump when you feel my finger going inside to do its business in solving your problem.”

The posh older woman with the body of a French model bent over for me and helped me by spreading her cheeks widely for my busy fingers to do their work. She was super tight back there and I wondered how she could possibly take one of those oversized cocks inside to do its dirty business.

Somehow the totally naked Candy was cradled in my arms on the bed and she was still crying softly with a look on her face that confirmed her shame at being so naughty at the last spanking session. She explained to me that she had no idea the men would go further than a good hard spanking and she was not prepared for the anal games they subjected her to right in front of the entire audience with her totally bottomless in the process.

It seemed almost like a bridge too far or she was a lot more naïve than I had at first suspected. Candy was soft and cuddly in my arms and I started to kiss her pretty face with serious intent and I could see it make her extremely nervous. In fact, she seemed far more emotional or intense from my innocent but sensuous use of my tongue on her face and neck and ears than she had looked taking a hard dick up her rear door or being spanked long and hard whilst being restrained. It reminded me of my university days when I wanted to linger with the kissing and the simple groping of all those private places that I tended to keep secret until the last possible moment.

We twisted and turned and eventually Candy was on top of me and I was unable to stop her from kissing me the French way with her tongue all the way down my throat. I patted her ass gently knowing she had a long way to being healed enough for spirited excursions into the world of carnal knowledge. Her partner at the last spanking session must have been some kind of macho prick determined to cause more pain than pleasure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.