Around the World in 80 Spanks - Cover

Preview

Around the World in 80 Spanks

by harry lime

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Fiction, Slut Wife, Humiliation, Spanking, Group Sex, Anal Sex, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism, Masturbation, Petting, Voyeurism, Public Sex, Size,

Erotica Sex Story: The idea for the World Tour of Spanking first entered Becky's fertile mind whilst bent over on stage participating in a local spanking exhibition that incorporated local talent in the presentation. She was focused on giving the audience their greatest thrill of the evening because she allowed the "Master of Ceremonies" to go beyond the spanking routine to show how to properly address a female exhibitionist from behind.

Becky is drawn in by an ad in the newspaper that promises a variety of spanking experiences in different stops across the continent. There is even a reduced rate for either schoolteachers or nurses. She had been teaching ever since she left the University and had dispensed some memorable corrections to naughty students who had already passed their eighteenth birthday. But she really wanted to be disciplined rather than to be the spanker of others. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to taste the different flavors of ethnic spanking procedures around the world. She was ready, and her sweet soft bum was in a frenzy of anticipation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.