Showing Off the Wife - Cover

Showing Off the Wife

by timidcpl

Copyright© 2016 by timidcpl

True Sex Story: hubby's fantasy turned reality when wife agreed to make his dream come true

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

One of the highlights of a happy marriage is having a cooperative wife willing to turn some your wild fantasies into reality. I remember confessing to my wife when she was in a state of arousal after some playing around that I would love to see her some time half naked in a bar we occasionally visited. She was pretty turned on by our play and surprisingly said alright if you really wish this to happen.

The next time we went out to this particular place she wore a black skirt covering up half her thighs black self supporting stocking with high heel and a white shine through top covered by a formal black jacket that covered part of her arse. She looked very elegant and classy. At that time she was in her early fifties - a tall and well shaped blonde that still made men turn their heads.

Before we got out of the car I asked her to leave her bra and panties on the back seat, she apparently had no problem with. After a couple of drinks she had to see the lavatories in the basement. I followed her and waited in front of the ladies room. When she came out I took her aside and reminded her of her promise. I asked her to go back to the ladies room to get rid of her skirt and blouse and hand out the pieces to me.

Within 30 seconds she appeared back in the door and gave me skirt and blouse as ordered.

Now I instructed her to wait in the lavatory for about 1-2 minutes and then return to the place at the bar where we left. The scare lighting in the cellar did not reveal at first sight how gorgeous and teasing she looked. She had buttoned up the jacket and with her stockings on she looked almost regularly clothed. I returned to the crowded bar and waited in impatiently for her appearance in public.

And then she came down the isle. I had immediately noticed her from the other end of the room. Her deep cleavage was quite obvious and attracted a lot of views. Looking down on her one could see her jacket ending just above her clean shaven sweet point exposing a two hands wide stripe of flesh before her black stocking covered the skin of her long legs. Several guests noticed her bare bottom immediately when she passed about 6 tables seating 4 to 8 people each. Their eyes were just at the right sight level. Then she had to hustle her way through the crowd gathering at the bar. As she walked and behaved rather casual only few noticed her scarce clothing. I was so proud of her.

I was standing in second row because all seats at the bar were taken. The back of the bar and the opposing wall were totally mirrored and I figured this to be the right place for us. To my surprise my wife appeared to be rather self-confident when she finally approached me. We stood casually close to each other leaning against the mirrored wall when I ordered new dinks. Close by a several men had realized meanwhile that my wife was lacking coverage at the most intimate part of her body. As not to be too obvious they randomly turned around and threw casual views at her or rearranged their seating so they could monitor us through the mirror. If was very joyful to notice the increasing attention my wife was getting. Several times I changed our position so everybody got a chance to inspect her without obstruction.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.