Birthday - Cover

Birthday

by Write or Wrong

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Erotica Sex Story: Jenny is turning eighteen, but it feels like I'm getting the present when she promises me her anal cherry after her party. For the first time ever, we hooked up at her home. I never expected to be having sex in Jenny's bedroom, but the real surprise of the evening came when I looked up at the bathroom door and saw Kat standing in the shadows with her hand in her panties getting off watching me have sex with her daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   .

Jenny laid back on me so I could see our bodies joined at the groin. She is so tiny that her head lay on my chest and I could look down and see everything - her ripe breast swaying in time to our thrusts, her firm tummy rippling with each contraction of her cunt, my slick cock pushing in and out of her distended labia crowned by her hard clit. Jenny's legs were thrown to either side of my bent knees and I kept my legs spread too so she could reach down and cup my balls while we fucked.

I reached down and stroked her hard clit, enjoying the slow fuck after our previous exertions in the evening. "Mmmm, Mr. S. I love everything you do to me. You are incredible."

"You make me incredible sweetie."

Jenny reached up and cupped her breast, pulling on her nipples in time to our thrusts. I could tell she was getting close so I reached down and circled her clit with my fingers. "Yesss. More Mr. S. It's sooo good."

"I know baby." I said keeping my thrusts and stroking steady and constant.

"Uhhhhh ... Uh ... Yes ... Yessss ... YES! I'm cumming! Fuck mmmmm." Jenny was screaming and I had to cover her mouth so we would not wake her mother in the next room.

I never expected to be having sex in Jenny's bedroom, but the real surprise of the evening came when I looked up at the bathroom door and saw Kat standing in the shadows with her robe open and her hand in her panties getting herself off watching me fuck her daughter.


Three weeks after our romp in the high school gym I got an unexpected invitation from Jenny's mother. It was late Wednesday afternoon and I had just come in from working across town all day. Elaine buzzed me on the intercom, "Greg, Ms. Lane is on the phone."

"Thanks, I got it."

"And I'm getting ready to leave; do you need anything before I go?"

"No, have a good evening." After the confusion with Jenny's mother we had made clear that Jenny should always call on my cell phone so I made sure to answer in my most official voice. "Hello, this is Greg."

"Greg, this is Jenny's mother, Kat."

"Yes, Kat. How are you doing?" I asked. It had been a month and a half since I had talked with Kat last. At that time she gave me permission to carry on my affair with her seventeen year old daughter, but threatened to cut my balls off if I mistreated her. While Jenny said she was joking, I still wasn't putting it past Kat to live up to her promise.

Not that there was any chance of me mistreating Jenny. Since she asked me to be her first I have treated her with love and respect. We got together on a regular basis to have great sex, but we also still talked as friends. Me being twice her age, not to mention an authority figure at the high school, caused an occasional problem, but since we mostly just stayed in and fucked it was not a big social issue. So I could not think of why Kat was calling now.

"I'm doing well. And you?"

"Very good. So how can I help you?"

"Well I'm sorry for the late notice, but I was calling to invite you to a small surprise birthday dinner for Jenny at our house on Saturday."

"Really?" I asked before I could stop myself. Kat gave me the impression that she would tolerate Jenny's decision to be with me, but not condone it. Having me to a special occasion like this would almost be like she was giving me the stamp of approval.

"Yes. I say it is a surprise, but I do it every year for Jenny and she has been hinting that you should be on the guest list for the past month. And I want the day to be special for her."

"Well, I would be happy to be there. Is there anything I could bring?"

"No, it is all taken care of." She said. But then her cool demeanor cracked a bit when she asked. "Um, Greg. How are things going? With Jenny I mean."

"Great as far as I know. Why has she said anything?"

"No. But we have not been talking as much as we usually do. Especially about you."

"I'm sorry Kat. I don't mean to come between you two." I said sincerely. Jenny and her mom were very close and I hated to think I drove a wedge between them. "Is there anything I could do?"

"Thank you, but it is something that I have to deal with."

We ended the call with me getting the time of dinner and directions to their house. But I could not help but feel bad about Jenny and her mom. Jenny would be leaving for summer session of college in less than a month and I imagined it would be hard on Kat to see her daughter go.

Instead of letting it lay I decided to call Jenny. She picked up after the first ring asking, "What was the name of the guy that had all the dogs trained to salivate when they heard a bell?"

"Pavlov. Why?"

"Every time I see your number on caller ID I start to get all wet and horny. Do you think there is a cure?"

"God I hope not." I said making her giggle.

"So are you just calling for some phone sex or was there something else?"

"Well, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't think we should get together tomorrow night."

"Why? I have to get my prom dress back from your place anyway." Jenny had gone to prom with her gay friend Trevor and I was treated to the after prom sex.

"I got a call from your mom, and I think you should spend some time with her."

"Did she invite you to my annual birthday surprise party?"

"Yeah, but it sounded like you two have not been getting much quality time lately." I didn't add that it was probably because Jenny and I were meeting three times a week to fuck like bunnies. Even when she was having her period she still wanted to get together. While we did not have normal intercourse at her request, Jenny did take advantage of the situation to perfect her technique for blow jobs.

"I guess you are right. But you are going to owe me a big one."

"I plan to give you my big one several times." I said having to adjust my hard on at just the thought.

"Could I come over and collect right now?"

I looked at the clock and saw it was a little after five. "Where are you?" I asked.

"At school closing the computer lab. But I could be at your office in twenty minutes."

My cock leapt as I said, "Get your hot little ass over here."

In fifteen minutes Jenny was knocking on my office door. When I opened it I was treated to her wearing an open yellow rain slicker with nothing underneath except her hands that were cupping her breast in an offering. "Why Miss Lane, where are your clothes?"

"I don't have much time before I have to get to my study group, so I figured this would save us some of the preliminaries." She said pinching her large erect nipples. "Do you like my boobs?"

"You know I love your boobs." I said grabbing her naked waist and pulling her in the office. I closed the door and pushed her against it before I leaned down to capture one of her nipples in my lips. Jenny's nipples are not that big, but super sensitive. Sometimes I will spend an hour just caressing her breast, but today I could tell Jenny was not in the mood for gentle lovemaking. Instead I sucked her flesh hard into my mouth, licking the tip with my tongue.

Meanwhile Jenny was busy opening my belt and unbuttoning my pants. With practiced skill she pushed down my clothes to let me spring free. Her hands quickly grip my shaft and bring it down to her drooling hole.

"Mmmm. What's the rush?" I ask as she ran my head through her slick crevice.

"There's my study group. And I was fingering myself all the way over here thinking about walking through your halls almost naked. Then actually doing it made me so hot! So enough foreplay, let's get to the fucking, mister."

"Cheeky little slut aren't you." I say kneeling down and angling my hips so that when I stood up Jenny's little frame slid slowly down my cock. Jenny is still a tight fit, and it took a minute before I was fully buried inside her. I continued standing up, pushing her up the door as I held onto her tight buns.

"Fuck yeah, Mr. S." Jenny says wrapping her legs around my waist. "I am what you made me."

"No." I say starting to pull out and thrust hard back into her.

"God!" She cried clawing her hands around my back. "Just like that."

"You were"

"Oh!"

"always a slut."

"Uhh!"

"I just"

"Yes!"

"get to"

"Yes!"

"reap the"

"YES!"

"benefits!"

"Oh FUCK!"

I quickly realized the problem with a hard fuck against a door is that it banged against its frame with every thrust. But Jenny was too close to cumming for me to consider changing positions. Instead I just pinned her harder to the door and fucked her for all I was worth making the door sound like someone was trying to break it down.

"Fuuuuucccckkk meeee! I'm cummmmmminnnggg!" Jenny cried out gripping my shirt in time to her clutching cunt.

The raw animal fuck had its effect on me too and almost in time with her cries I was overwhelmed as I pumped load after load of pearly cum inside her. We were left standing a panting knot of humanity.

I eased Jenny back to her feet, but kept sliding down to my knees and slip my mouth over her juicy center. I suck the wonderful mixture of our combined cum from her overflowing hole. She held my head to her as I lapped at all her hidden folds chasing every last drop. This has become one of our favorite things to do after a quick fuck. Jenny is usually super sensitive and it only takes a few minutes of eating her before she gushes in another hard cum. Today was no exception.

Removing my mouth for a second I slid a finger inside her cunt to get it slick, and then slid it down and into her tight rosebud. Jenny had gotten into having her ass played with and sure enough my finger in her bum set her off like a rocket.

Jenny screamed out her pleasure and I was rewarded by another flood of our mixed fluids. She slowly slid down the door and then pushed me back on the floor to lie on top of me. We kissed and she licked our sauces off my chin and lips.

"Now I am going to be late, but it was worth it." She said kissing my wet lips again.

I broke our kiss and asked, "By the way, where did you get a yellow rain slicker in the middle of Arizona?"

"Trev got it for me from the drama room. They did ‘Singing in the Rain' last winter." She told me while she buttoned up. On her small frame it provided enough coverage to get back to her car in the garage.

"I think I liked it better open." I said pulling the collar so I could see down her front. She smacked my hand and left with one of her heart warming giggles.


"Mr. S, you are late." Jenny said when she opened the door.

"Sorry, but I had to run back to pick up this." I said giving her an envelope with my gift. I had purchased a gift certificate for a full day of pampering for two at one of the premier spas in town. "I thought you could share it with your Mom."

"Thank you." She said and stole a kiss. "Now come meet everyone." I was the last of the guests to arrive so after introductions and being given a glass of wine by Kat we settled at the heavily laden table. It was a small affair with only eight of us there. The wine continued to flow freely and everyone stopped dinner repeatedly to make a toast or tell their favorite Jenny story. My favorite stories couldn't be told in mixed company, but I told a tame story about how I chose her to be my intern.

The night went fast and soon the other guests said their goodbyes as I washed dishes while Kat supervised. She had been the real surprise for me that evening. It turned out we had a lot in common, and she was really funny when she wasn't threatening me. It probably helped that she was drunk.

"Mom, I think Mr. S can finish the dishes and it is time for you to go to bed." Jenny said helping her mom off the kitchen counter where she was perched.

"Oh poo." Kat said with a mock pout. "I probably won't be able to sleep with all the noise you two will be making."

"Mommm!"

"Ok, okay, ok." Kat said as she left with only a slight stager. "Goodnight, lovers." She called popping her head in from the living room and giggled like a schoolgirl as Jenny pretended to throw a towel at her.

"I should make sure she gets to bed." Jenny said. She took my hand out of the sink and looked at my watch. "Meet me in my room in exactly 20 minutes."

"And what will I find in twenty minutes?" I asked.

"Maybe something like this." She said lifting her shirt to flash me her full breast and then ran out giggling like her mom.

By the time I finished cleaning up it was almost the appointed time. I opened the door to find Jenny reclined on her bed. She was absolutely radiant in the soft light of twenty or more candles placed around the room. Her alabaster skin had a golden hue from the firelight and her hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail. She had a black silk robe that had slipped off her shoulders and black lacy panties. "Do you remember the last time we fucked by candlelight?"

I sat next to her and replied, "That was your first time."

"Tonight is time for another first." She said arching her back invitingly. "But first, strip for me." I could tell she was feeling playful, so I made a game of pulling my clothes off, turning this way and that as I lost first my shirt, then shoes and socks, slowly my pants, and finally my briefs. The whole time Jenny lay in bed running her fingers from her hips to neck. Sometimes she would circle a nipple, or rub the underside of her breast. Other times she would just stroke slowly back and forth. When I was naked I approached her bedside. Jenny smiled as I reached out and cupped her breasts in my hands and gently pinched her nipples between my fingers. She let her head loll back as I licked at the cleft of her breasts. My tongue moved slowly from her breastbone up her throat. I tenderly bit at her chin, my teeth grazing her delicate skin as I made my way to her lips.

My fingers pinched her nipples a little harder, pulled a little more vigorously as the heat rose between us. Our mouths sought each other as our tongues began to duel. I felt her hands sliding down my back, as she pulled my body in tight against hers. Without breaking our kiss, my hands moved down her body and worked their way in between her legs. I could feel the heat from her pussy as I parted her thighs. I urged her to lift up and I pulled her panties off.

Lowering my body ... I dragged my tongue along her skin. I slid my arms up under her thighs and along her lower back. My face sought out her sex as I greedily attacked her. I opened my mouth and sucked in the lips of her smooth, hairless pussy. After several minutes of gently nibbling and sucking at her lips, I turned up the heat and began to use my tongue like a cock. Fucking her with it. Pushing it deep into her pussy. She began to grind her body down into my face. In no time at all, her swollen pussy began to secrete the sweet nectar that I had grown to love. I tasted the juices and felt my own body begin to respond.

After a few moments, Jenny bent her knees more, opening herself to me. I never let my mouth leave her pussy as she moved bringing her legs up and resting her feet on my shoulders.

I lapped at her cunt eagerly. She reached down with one hand and began to rub her clit. Soft moans escaping her lips as the tension in her body began to rise. I increased my assault on her pussy, using my tongue to probe and invade her. By now I was grinding my own hard cock into the bed as I reached in to finger her deeply. I could feel the muscles in her pussy gripping my finger as she neared orgasm. I wanted to make her cum. I wanted her to wash my tongue and face with her juice.

"Cum for me." I urged. "I want to taste it! That's it! Cum for me. Give it to me" I begged as I looked up at her. Not waiting for a reply, I dove my mouth back down to her pussy. The heat from her body was wonderful as she continued to climb toward her release.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.