Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 56: Katie’s Video Game Blowjob

True Sex Story: Chapter 56: Katie’s Video Game Blowjob - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katie Jackson sat at their dining room table while she heard Phil yelling in the next room, “Which way? I don’t fucking see him!”

She tried to concentrate but his volume increased, “Fuck! What the fuck? Why do I keep getting shot? Aren’t you fuckers supposed to help me?”

Katie placed her head in her hands and moved her head back and forth. “What have I done?” she thought to herself while listening to Phil’s profanities roll from his tongue. She had done everything he had asked to protect her family yet he was still living with them with no hope of him leaving.

It was two weeks ago that she pretended to be his girlfriend one morning in hopes that he would leave. It just made it worse as he became more and more brazen around the house. He would grab her breasts or her ass while her husband and children were in the next room. Phil would grab her and kiss her deeply a second before her husband opened the door.

“Chase! Get him! Get him! Goddamnit!” echoed from the next room. “Stop laughing you fuckers!”

Mrs. Jackson stared at the family picture on the wall. Maybe she should tell Fred everything but she knew how that would end. Most likely divorced and embarrassed across the globe when Phil uploaded her video. Her husband’s career would be in shambles as she signed away his company unbeknownst to her. When she was a professional business woman she could usually find a way out of any situation but she was truly stuck and didn’t see any alternatives on the horizon.

“At least I have a girlfriend!” caused Katie’s head to turn towards the den as she swallowed hard. She quickly stood up and walked into the room as Phil was sitting in front of their computer with a headset on as a computer game played in front of him. She watched for a moment as he charged into a room and was quickly shot. Katie could hear faint laughter as a smirk appeared in the corner of her mouth. Phil’s face got red as he exploded, “Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! I fucking actually fought in a war and didn’t sit in my mom’s basement you assholes!”

“Phil, please keep your voice down!” Katie scolded him, “I’m trying to get some work done!” She scrunched her nose at the scent of him. His body odor reeked as he was sweating just playing the video game.

He turned and stared at her. She stood before him barefoot with only a pair of tan shorts and a white t-shirt. Her breasts poked out and tempted him and his cock immediately began to swell, “Who was that? It’s my girlfriend,” he said into the microphone. After a pause, “Of course she’s real! Hold on!”

He pulled the headset off and handed it towards the hard bodied wife, “Tell them hi.”

Katie shook her head no as she turned around and began walking back to the dining room, “Fucking get over here and say hi,” Phil grumbled.

The sexy mother knew better to argue with him. He always won an argument with what he had over her head. She spun on her bare feet and walked briskly over and grabbed the headset from his hands as she put it around her head. She heard numerous boys laughing, “Hi boys.” she said softly. The boys suddenly stopped talking and there was only silence.

One boy with a lisp finally spoke, “Hi. I ... I ... I’m Chase.”

Katie rolled her eyes, “Hi Chase.”

The boys then rattled off their names saying hello over the headset. She heard Brock, Will, Noah, Jamie and Liam. She cleared her voice, “Hi boys. Could you please keep it down? I’m trying to get some work done.”

All the boys quickly said sorry except for one; Brock chimed in laughing, “But he sucks!”

Katie laughed as she looked down at Phil as she stood next to him. He wore only baggy shorts with no shirt. His disgusting fat belly hung over his waistline, “Yes he does suck but I’m trying to get some work done!”

Phil grimaced as Katie lifted the mic away from her face, “Are you playing with a bunch of kids? Leave them alone Phil! You’re pathetic!”

He grabbed the headset and pulled it back on, “I don’t suck but my girlfriend does!”

“Yeah right!” Brock’s voice boomed over the headset, “You’re a liar! Plus she sounds hot as fuck! There is no way she’s your girlfriend.”

“She is hot as fuck but I’m not a liar!” Phil retorted, “She’ll do whatever I tell her to do.”

“In your dreams!” Noah laughed.

“Freckles!” He turned towards her as Katie looked at him with her mouth gaped open as she shook her head.

Katie was already glaring at the obese fat man. “Stop talking to them and shut it off!” she scolded him as she folded her arms across her chest in defiance.

“I’ll show you fuckers! I don’t just sit in a basement playing video games! I can get fucked or sucked whenever I want it!” Phil pulled the mic away from his mouth and covered it with his fist, “Don’t fuck with me on this! Get on your fucking knees and suck my dick!”

“Phil! They are high schoolers! Just shut it off!” Katie demanded.

“They are the only friends I have right now because of you and I’m gonna show them that I ain’t a liar!” His face began turning red as laughter echoed through his headset.

“You are so full of shit Phil! We’ve all gotten laid! Well, except for Chase,” echoed through the speakers.

“Shhhh shhhhh shut up guys,” his voice trailed off. “Llllll Llll Let’s just play,” his voice stuttered through the speakers.

Phil muted his headset, “If you don’t do this then they are the first ones I’m sending your fucking video to and,” he cleared his voice, “they are fucking high school kids and they will send it across the globe!”

Her jaw clenched. Her blood turned ice cold. Katie’s lips trembled, “I fucking hate you!” she swore as she reached up and tied her hair into a sloppy bun.

“You didn’t say you hated me a few weeks ago slut! Be a good girlfriend,” he said mockingly as he scooted back away from the desk.

The hot wife strolled over without any hesitation and knelt in front of the fat old man. She already saw the thick outline of his prick in his baggy shorts.

The fat man cleared his voice as he unmuted his headset, “I’m going to try and play but if I die again it’s because I’m getting my dick sucked.”

All the boys laughed in the headset, “Yeah right!”

Katie breathed deep and was in disbelief of what he wanted and what she was willing to do to protect her family. She didn’t know how much longer she could handle Phil’s demands. She gritted her teeth as she reached up and unbuttoned his shorts and at the same time pulled the zipper down. She shook her head in anger as she tried yanking them down, “Sit up,” she mumbled.

Phil lifted his large torso as Katie yanked his shorts and boxers down in one pull. His cock sprung out that was already half hard.

“You okay Phil?” one of the boys asked as they heard him moving around.

“Yup just getting my cock out for my girlfriend,” he grinned down at the kneeling wife.

“I’m not your fucking girlfriend,” as she grabbed a hold of his cock and began stroking it in her fist. She glanced up at the old man as he stared down at her like the devil himself, and grinning at her with his flabby face. His teeth were yellow and disgusting. Gray hair covered his belly and chest. His cock smelled worse than was imaginable.

“Lick that cock,” the old man growled. “Suck me clean.”

Slimy precum covered Katie’s lips, seeping into her mouth. The smell of the old man’s cock roared through her nasal passages like ammonia fumes, making her skull expand. She winced as if she’d been slapped across the face, and then, as if she’d been suddenly possessed by a demon, she licked the slimy cockhead, licked and kissed his prickhead. She hated the old man more than she had ever hated anyone in her life, but she took his cock into her mouth and began sucking his filthy prickmeat, infuriated that the touch of his cockmeat to her lips should fill her with such a crude lust, detesting herself for savoring the rancid flavor while she swallowed precum eagerly.

“That’s it, Freckles,” Phil said. “Work your pretty tongue all over it!” He spoke directly into the microphone. If the boys were saying anything at all; Katie couldn’t hear them.

As Katie whirled her tongue slowly around his hot, throbbing cockhead, licking out every tasty crevice. The fat old man watched as she fucked his cock deeper into her mouth, forcing the foreskin back and forth over the head. The man’s cockhead slipped into Katie’s throat.

On her knees with her eyes closed her chest heaved as she gagged slightly. She raised slightly and tilted her head back as his cock head pushed a bit deeper. She didn’t want to look at him. She didn’t want to give him the pleasure of looking into her eyes but she felt his body twitch as his hands held a video game controller as he frantically pressed buttons.

Three quarters of his huge cock fucked her mouth now, and the arteries of his rock-hard cockshaft fluttered against her lips. Precum rolled down her throat. Katie’s head seemed to be filled with cock. Suddenly a warm feeling came across her body as she longed to taste the old man’s hot jism. Katie couldn’t fathom why as she began to bob her head and to suck as if she were sucking off her husband’s cock. The old man’s cock slid farther down her throat, the silky hot head massaging her sensitive throat-flesh. Her nose twisted in his wiry gray pubic hair now, every inch of his cock buried in her face. The unmistakable sounds of slurping and licking filled the room.

He pulled his headset off and held it down by Katie’s sucking mouth. The sounds of her sloppy blowjob filled the microphone. “Holy fucking shit,” one of the boys moaned, “She’s actually fucking doing it.”

“Ain’t she a pretty sucking bitch?” Phil said as he pulled the microphone to his flabby lips before setting the controller on his chest and wrapping the headset around Katie’s beautiful head. The microphone wrapped around and was next to her sucking mouth. The slurping sounds filled the airwaves along with her soft moans and Phil’s deep gasps ... The old man had braced his hands on her head and was humped savagely, fucking his enormous cock in and out of Katie’s face. The suction sounds increased and only silence filled the speakers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.