Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 47: Katie’s Legal Troubles

True Sex Story: Chapter 47: Katie’s Legal Troubles - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Mrs. Jackson pulled into the driveway after a mid-morning brunch with the volunteers of the Mother Against Drunk Driving. It was difficult to not tell her friends about her upcoming appearance on Dancing with the Stars. She was so excited but nervous about being on the popular television show. It shouldn’t be much longer before the cast was revealed to everyone through People magazine. She knew she had no chance of being on the cover after what had happened.

The house was quiet with her children off at school. Normally she would be online flirting with a stranger or perhaps camming with them but she hadn’t felt any desire to play after embarrassing herself at the photoshoot. Even thinking about it caused her mind to spin that she felt she could have used the opportunity to get the cover of People magazine by having sex with her photographer. She was ashamed of herself that she allowed herself to be recorded on video.

The doorbell echoed throughout the house as the hot wife spun on her heels and walked towards the door. She turned the handle and opened it to find her mail carrier Delores. She had delivered their mail for at least 20 years and was one of the sweetest persons Mrs. Jackson had ever met.

“Hello Katie!” Delores smiled as she handed her a stack of mail, “This one requires your signature.”

Katie glanced down at the return address and saw Los Angeles, California. She smiled as she took the electronic pen, “Of course!” as she scribbled her signature on the pad.

Delores handed the letter to the housewife, “Have a great day Katie and tell the kiddos I say hello!” She smiled again, “I can’t believe how big they are getting! It seemed just yesterday they used to greet me by the mailbox and ask for candy!”

“I know!” Mrs. Jackson agreed with her, “Time has flown by!” She watched as Delores walked away as she thumbed through her letters, bills and magazines.

She took the registered letter and knew it had something to do with the network and her appearance with Dancing with the Stars. She quickly opened it but when she saw the return contact information her body froze and her blood ran cold. The bold printed Rodney Moore Productions stood out from the rest of the print on the paper.

Dear Mrs. Jackson,

We have attempted to reach you by phone however have been unsuccessful. I represent Rodney Moore Productions. We would like to discuss the release of your video with Rodney Moore. As you had stated, while being filmed, that you had signed the necessary paperwork so we are moving towards the release of the video that you performed in. We believe this was consent for our company to proceed with the release of the video that you willingly participated in.

We would like to include you in the marketing and promotion of the release and hope you would reach out to our office. We also would like to discuss our financial package with you as well as provide you an advance copy.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

George Hansen Rodney Moore Productions

Katie Jackson stared at the letter in her hand. She read it and then read it again. Her lips quivered with emotion as her eyes began to water. She felt faint as she dropped the letter and steadied herself on her counter.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she batted her eyelashes as streams of tears rolled down her freckled cheeks. Her mind raced as she grabbed cell phone and dialed the number at the bottom of the page.

Her hand shook as she held it up to her ear. After a few rings, “Hello?”

Katie cleared her voice, “Hello. This is Katie Jackson; I’m looking for George Hansen.”

She heard rustling, “Hello Katie! This is George. Thank you for calling us! I’m assuming you received our letter.”

“Yes,” she gritted her teeth. “You do not nor have you ever had my permission to release anything!” Her voice grew louder, “I told him to delete everything! This was a mistake and he knew what had happened!”

“Now Mrs. Jackson,” George calmly stated into the phone, “Our interpretation of what you sai...”

“I didn’t give permission or consent!” she interrupted him.

“Okay. Well do you have legal counsel Mrs. Jackson? Perhaps I could speak with them as you seem to be very emotionally compromised,” he spoke calmly as tears poured from Katie’s eyes.

There was silence until Katie spoke, “I will have them call you.” Her voice quivered and trailed off.

“Do you have email that we can continue discussions with or should we continue using registered mail?” Katie’s stomach tightened. She sighed loudly and knew her husband would be returning soon. The last thing she wanted was for him to see the registered mail from a porn production company.

“You can use katiekcjackson@gmail,” she sniffed her nose. She grabbed a tissue and wiped her eyes, “Please don’t release anything until my attorney calls you.”

“I will agree to that but you need to have them call us right away,” George continued, “We don’t want to miss out on this opportunity for both you and our company.” Before Katie could speak again the phone call ended on the other end of the conversation.

The sexy wife dropped to the floor and sobbed. Her body shook as she knew her marriage would be over if her husband discovered what she had done. Her career would be finished. Her family and friends would never speak to her again. “What have I done?” Katie cried out to nobody in the room. She imagined the headlines on tv and magazines that revealed what she had done on film. She curled up into a ball on the kitchen floor and cried. Her moral compass reminded her that this would eventually happen. She knew that since her husband was gone, and even before, that she was out of control. As quickly as she had risen in the entertainment world, it would all come crashing down at the same pace.

She pulled herself up from the floor and collapsed on her couch as she continued to cry and make small fists with her hands and strike the cushions in frustration. She wanted to take it back. She wanted to take everything she had ever done back. Her body had betrayed her family and her uncontrollable urges will leave her life in ruins. Her mind raced to family friends that practiced law but, from past conversations, she knew they were worse than most sewing circles. She couldn’t trust any of them. Rumors would spread and they would gossip about her predicament.

She was distraught as she knew any withdrawals from their account to an attorney would be seen by Fred. She rationalized she could say it was the legal paperwork for Dancing with the Stars but then he would question why they didn’t use a family friend, who would have done it for free. Katie couldn’t find a plausible lie to tell him. She shook her head and clenched her lips and knew her life had become one big lie.

A ping from her phone alerted her to a new email. Katie cringed when she saw it was a link to her video. She opened it and started with a blank screen until the title appeared, “Mrs. America’s first video”. Her stomach dropped again as the tears returned to her eyes as the video unfolded and concluded with Rodney fucking her until he unloaded on her face.

She dropped the phone and buried her face in her hands as she sobbed. She composed herself and walked to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. As she stared out the window she saw Phil Dorman’s overgrown property. It had sold months ago but the new owners apparently had no intention of resurrecting it.

As she stared out the window a name fluttered into her mind. “Norman,” she softly spoke. She struggled to remember his last name. Phil had mentioned he was an attorney. It suddenly came to her as she plugged ‘Norman Williams’ into the internet.

It came up that he was an insurance agent at 7809 Troost. It was a horrible area of town and it was not a place to be seen after dark. She took a deep breath as she pushed to call the number associated with the business but was met with an automated message that the number was out of service.

She had no other choice. She looked for another number but nothing was available. Katie was determined to at least try and find him and see if he could help. The distraught wife walked upstairs and tried to remain calm as she fixed her makeup. She stared at her gray and white striped skirt with a white blouse. She fluffed her hair as she grabbed her heels and hopped down the hallway as she slipped them on. She prayed he was still in business as maybe he could help her. If he wasn’t; her life, as she knew it, would be ruined.

The sexy wife quickly drove into the slums of Kansas City. The area was constantly on the news with shootings and arrests. Her heartbeat increased as she saw the sign as she pulled into the shady stripmall and parked in front of the door. “Norman Williams Insurance.” A red ‘Open’ neon sign glowed in the window. She felt uplifted for a moment that he could possibly help her.

Katie opened the door and climbed out of her SUV and glanced around, pulled her blouse down as she walked towards the building. The sidewalk was littered with broken bottles and grass growing in the cracks of the concrete.

She walked up to the door and pushed it open as a bell above it rang loudly that echoed in the small room. Her heels clicked loudly on the tiled floor as the door closed behind her. The room was dimly lit as a few of the lights were burned out.

Katie’s hands turned cold as Norman looked up from his desk at her. She was relieved he was still working as it had been months since she saw him. He stood up from his desk as a huge smile erupted across his face with his glasses on the tip of his nose. He was wearing a gray suit that must have been worth a hundred dollars or less. His office smelled musty and was cluttered with boxes against the walls that were stacked as she was tall. A few old wooden armless chairs sat near one wall while with one chair on the opposite side of the desk from him.

“Katie!” Norman greeted her,” How are you? What do I owe the pleasure?” He walked towards and extended his arms as Katie reciprocated as they embraced. The hug was awkward for the sexy wife as the last time she remembered seeing the old man was when she fucked him, Phil and Mike at the same time.

“Hi Norman,” Katie answered as she backed away from him, “I’m in a bit of trouble. I thought Phil mentioned you also do legal work? Did I remember that correctly?”

“I do,” Norman said, “I have my law degree but mostly use it for auto claims and trials.” He stared at the beautiful woman in front of him. “Have you visited Phil? I spoke with him a few weeks ago and you came up actually. He would really appreciate it if you would visit him.” The old man pulled out the dusty chair away from the desk and brushed it as he held out his hand to offer to the sexy wife.

Katie shook her head from side to side, “I haven’t. I’ve been a bit busy with the whole Mrs. America thing.”

“Of course! Congratulations by the way! It seems you kinda exploded across social media!” Norman exclaimed as he walked around his desk and sat down. He couldn’t stop staring at her red painted lips. He had often thought of the first time she sucked his cock while his best friend fucked her from behind.

“Thank you Norman,” Katie cleared her voice. “I need your help.”

He reclined back in his chair across from her as it squealed loudly, “Okay.” He tilted his head, “I have done divorces occasionally.” The old man figured as that was usually the case when a friend inquired about his legal qualifications and he wasn’t surprised after knowing what the sexy woman across from her had done behind her husband’s back.

He stared at her with a twinkle in his eyes as Katie crossed her legs. She didn’t like the way he looked at her. She felt his lustful stare and knew what filled his mind. The sexy woman didn’t care at this point and was beyond desperate and needed his help. “I don’t need a divorce,” Katie sighed, “At least not now.”

“I see. So what can I do for you?” He peered over the top of his glasses.

“Is what I say between us?” Katie scrunched her nose, “Attorney-client privilege?”

He smiled, “I normally don’t charge for the initial consultation.” as he laughed awkwardly.

Katie’s lip shook as she was hesitant to reveal anything, “Okay.”

He leaned across his desk as his eyes were fixated on the small cleavage that peaked out of her blouse, “What happened? You look really upset.”

Katie fanned her face to prevent the tears from returning, “I was cast for Dancing with the Stars and I...”

“That’s fantastic!” Norman smiled, “Did you need help with the legal paperwork? I would love to help but this should be something to be upset about...”

“It’s not that,” as she quietly spoke. “I made an error of judgement and I was caught on video having sex.”

Norman’s eyes widened, “Not with your husband I take it?”

“No,” confessed Katie, “And they want to distribute it.”

“Distribute it?” Norman’s eyes narrowed as Katie reached into her purse and removed the letter she received in the mail. He took it and reclined back in his chair as he studied it for a few minutes, “Did you call them?”

Katie nodded, “I did. He said they were going to release it but wanted to speak with my legal counsel.”

Norman shook his head, “Are you sure it was you? I mean this could be a scam letter? Trying to get money from you or,”

“It was me,” she interrupted again.

“What about a fake? I know they are really popular right now,” Norman offered as an excuse. Tears welled up in Katie’s eyes as Norman handed a box of tissues to her across the table as she took one. She dried her eyes as Norman sat back, “Do you have a copy of the alleged video?”

Katie nodded sullmenly, “They emailed a link. May I?” she pointed towards his laptop.

“Of course,” as he spun it towards the sexy woman.

Her fingers clicked on the keyboard as she logged into her Google account. She clicked the email and started the video as she turned it back towards Norman.

The lawyer sat stone faced as she heard the video begin. Her voice echoed in the small office from the speakers as she told Rodney that she had signed all the forms. She watched Norman’s face as he cringed at the comment. He moved the cursor and clicked the mouse as he glanced up at her and then back at the video.

Katie heard him fast forwarding through the production until the end when the pornstar ejaculated all over her face. His mouth opened as his eyes didn’t even blink. She shifted on the chair as she felt felt so uncomfortable as the old attorney watched her sex video. The video ended and he slid the laptop off to the side but glanced towards it a few times. She saw his skin turning red as blood rushed through his body. He took a deep breath as he grabbed his phone. He didn’t say a word as he picked up the letter and dialed the number.

He glanced up at Katie, “What did you think you signed? You said you signed all the forms.”

“I thought it was for Dancing with the Stars. I thought he was talking about those forms from their office,” Katie nervously replied.

“Okay,” Norman’s brow furled, “Then why did you have sex with him? Didn’t you see the cameras?”

“I thought,” Katie’s stomach lurched, “I thought it would help me further on the show.”

“And the camera’s?” Norman glanced back at the video on his laptop as he casually reached over and moved the cursor and clicked a few buttons, “Surely that was something you saw.”

“I didn’t think they were running!” Katie voice trailed off, “I thought it was all part of the Stars show. You know? Recording the photo sessions or whatever.”

“And you never gave them permission to release it?” Norman held the phone near his ear.

She shook her head side to side, “Never. In fact when I realized what I had done, I told them to destroy it.”

He nodded as she could hear the phone call go to voicemail, “Hello. This is Norman Williams and I represent Mrs. Jackson regarding a video that you had produced without her knowledge. Please call me back immediately,” he sternly spoke.

Katie gave a huge sigh of relief as he left his number on the voice mail. As he hung up and sat the phone down, “Thank you Norman.”

He shrugged but then spoke, “How much do you have to cover expenses? I’m sorry but this won’t be easy and possibly expensive.”

“I don’t have much,” Katie mumbled, “I can’t let my husband find out. He’s a money manager so I can’t do much if you know what I mean.” Her hands wrangled in her lap. His face turned to stone. She had the feeling that Norman was going to turn her away and she didn’t know what she would do.

“I don’t know,” Norman sighed. “I suppose I could give you a loan.”

“That wouldn’t help,” Katie said desperately, “I’d still have to pay you back. How much do you think this will cost?”

Norman grimaced as he looked at the letter again, “It looks like they are in California and they will have some different procedures and filing requirements.” He clenched his jaw as he began doing arithmetic in his mind, “I don’t know. Minimum of $5,000 probably.”

Katie’s jaw dropped as she blinked her eyes, “Oh my God!”

Norman shrugged, “I’m giving you a deal. Any other attorney wouldn’t touch this for 10 grand. I can say right now that they will claim you give verbal consent. The video clearly shows you a willing partici...”

“I didn’t give them permission!” Katie sternly spoke.

Norman raised his hand to calm her, “I understand but in my experience this is what they will attempt to say in court.”

“Court?” Katie’s eyes welled with tears.

“It is a possibility. If they wanted to press the issue they could have a judge review the case and have him make a determination,” the old lawyer explained. “You would have to testify. They would testify. The judge then would make a decision based on the video and the testimony.”

“Oh my God,” Katie grabbed a kleenex and wiped her eyes, “I’m going to lose everything.”

“Now let’s not get overly emotional Katie. Let me at least try to persuade them to not do anything rash.” He grabbed his notebook, “Unfortunately we need to discuss payment. How much can you afford?”

Katie shook her head. Fred has always watched their accounts and invested their money wisely, “Nothing. Maybe after Dancing with the Stars?”

Norman closed the notebook and sighed loudly, “Maybe you should tell your husb...”

“No!” Katie mumbled, “I can’t do that. I couldn’t imagine what he would do.” Her mind quickly rationalized that he would leave her. He would take the kids. She would be shamed across America when the video is uploaded across the internet. Norman’s eyes kept glancing at his laptop and back to the sexy wife. Katie stood up as she paced back and forth across the floor as her heels clicked in the small office with every step. Her mouth tingled and her stomach tightened, “Is there anything else I can do?” The demons came racing back and filled her body. She had used sex before, and while she was ashamed of what she had done, if she could convince Norman to help her without paying him she would do what was necessary to save her family any embarasshment or public shame. She licked her lips softly while staring into his eyes through his glasses, “Anything?”

They stared blankly at each other as Katie licked her lips again as they shined brightly in the dimly lit room. She remembered how infatuated Norman always seemed with her. “I’ll do anything,” she pleaded, “Please Norman? Anything.” Katie leaned across his desk while standing next to it. Her blouse opened slightly allowing the old man a view down her blouse.

Norman’s eyes widened as the color of his skin changed to white for a moment. He took a deep breath as he stared at the sexy wife. His eyes studied her body. She looked more beautiful than when he last saw her. “May...,” he swallowed hard, “Maybe we can work something out,” he suggested softly.

Norman got up as he looked over at the sexy star as he walked towards his office door. His hand reached over and locked it with a soft click. Katie blinked as her body relented and knew what was going to happen. Norman reached up and pulled the chain on the neon sign as it went dark. He adjusted the shades as they slowly closed as the room darkened.

Katie’s heart pounded a little faster as Norman walked up behind her. She heard his heavy breathing in her ear. She didn’t turn and stared straight ahead. She didn’t move as he kissed her neck gently. His teeth nipped as one of his hands gripped her shoulder. The hand moved across and onto the slope of her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.