Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 40: Katie’s Teenage Gang Bang

True Sex Story: Chapter 40: Katie’s Teenage Gang Bang - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katherine Jackson stood near the living room as she looked at the five teenagers as they stared back at her. Their jaws hung open and their eyes stared at her in unbridled lust. Her face felt flushed and she felt dizzy. She was naked except for the Kansas City Chiefs t-shirt that barely covered her molten crotch. “Tomm...” she choked, “Tommy can I talk to you?” She slowly backed down the hallway until she darted into the teenager’s room. Katie heard whispers among the boys but couldn’t understand what they were saying.

After a minute Tommy walked in as he turned and closed the door behind him. His wet body still covered with only a towel. He allowed it to drop off exposing his naked body to Katie as he grabbed his boxers from the floor. His cock dangled between his thighs and already was semi-hard.

“Who are they? Why are they here?” her voice quivered on the verge of yelling as Tommy pulled up his underwear.

“Please don’t be mad!” he explained. “They didn’t believe me. They were calling me a liar and saying I was making everything up.”

“Tommy!” Katie’s mouth opened in shock.

His body sunk as his eyes watered, “They didn’t believe me! What was I supposed to do?”

“Not tell them!” demanded Katie, “Is that who you were texting?”

He shook his head, “Yes.”

“Damnit Tommy! I’m leaving,” Katie quickly looked across the floor for her clothing, “I have to go.”

“Please don’t,” Tommy grabbed her arm. “Please don’t go!” His voice raised a bit higher, “You don’t understand!”

She looked over at him confused as she picked up her skirt from the floor, “What is there to understand? They obviously know you weren’t lying.” She was dismayed as she shook her head at the young boy. She knew he was reckless but she blamed herself.

“I have to make varsity this year! If you stay and... , “ he pulled her arm tighter, “I don’t know. Help me convince them.”

Katie’s jaw clenched and was on the verge of slapping Tommy. She knew exactly what he meant about convincing them as she pulled her arm away from his grasp, “You mean just talk to them right?” She sternly spoke as she bent down and picked up her blouse.

“Yeah. Whatever.” Tommy released her arm, “I know I’m good enough for varsity! Maybe it will be enough to have colleges notice me and not just for grades. I’d have a better chance of getting out of this shithole! The captains have such a say in who makes the squad.”

“I don’t know anything about wrestling Tommy,” Katie sat down on the edge of the bed, “I’m not sure what I can say to change their mind.” She quickly began turning her blouse inside out.

Tears formed in Tommy’s eyes, “We aren’t rich like they are! I can’t afford to go to camps so I need every opportunity that I can get. Please! I’m begging you. You saw where I live and if I had a chance to get noticed that maybe...”

Katie looked over at the shivering boy as she interrupted him, “Tommy,” as she took his hand into hers and pulled him onto the bed next to her, “I really want the best for you. I really really do but...”

He wiped his eyes as he interjected, “I’ve never had the opportunity like the other guys. I just thought that,” he shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know. Like my dad says when he it comes to making varsity it’s not who you know but who you...”

Katie closed her eyes and gasped, “Blow? Seriously Tommy? That’s why you called them here? Was this what you planned?”

The young boy panicked, “I don’t know. I figured you liked doing it so...”

“Tommy!” Katie winced. She shook her head, “Is that what you think of me? That ... that I would do something like this?”

He shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know.”

Katie was dismayed, “You are a really sweet kid but I can’t do this.” She stared at the young boy and was shocked that the young boy was willing to pimp her out like a cheap prostitute.

He wiped his eyes, “I thought you just really liked doing that. You know? Giving blowjobs? You said you did and you really want to do it all the time when we are together.”

The sexy wife was aghast that he would say that but she knew Tommy wasn’t wrong. She held her blouse tightly in her hands. Her mouth watered. Her chest hurt. Something burned inside of her with an overwhelming feeling of lust and desire. She had wanted to revisit a gloryhole so many times. It’s how she met the young boy when she went out looking for one and now she had the opportunity to suck so many young cocks. It was as if her body was attempting to talk her conscious into giving into the temptation.

“Can you at least just talk to them? Please? I’m begging. Nobody would ever find out,” his voice shook as he spoke.

The sexy wife put her hands on her head and sighed deeply. Her body was on fire after her morning of sin with the young boy. She knew better than to agree. Katie didn’t want to agree with Tommy but her body was telling her differently. She was happily married and had everything going for her and being caught with five high school boys could destroy everything but the words uncontrollably rolled off her wet tongue, “I’ll talk to them for you.”

“You will?” Tommy perked up, “Hold on!” He sprung to his feet and quickly opened his bedroom door and turned down the hallway towards the living room.

Katie’s heart pounded in her chest. Her fingers were cold and goose bumps formed on her arms as she heard footsteps in the hall. She thought about getting dressed but she remained on the bed just wearing the red Kansas City Chiefs t-shirt.

Two boys suddenly walked into the room as the taller one, Scott Madsen, turned and closed the door behind them. He winked at the nervous housewife on the bed, “Hi. I’m Scott.” He extended his hand as Katie placed hers nervously onto his. Scott was tall and muscular. His biceps were huge as his tight blue t-shirt stretched across his chest. He had short brown hair and dark brown eyes with an infectious bright smile. “I’m the senior co-captain. I was first team all-state last year. Maybe you have heard of me?”

The other boy laughed, “Nobody cares Scott. I’m Brett,” the other boy offered as he sat down on the bed next to the reigning beauty queen. Katie’s body language was cold as she tried to become as small as she could as she nodded at both boys. His name was Brett Newsome. He was shorter than Scott standing roughly 5’9 but had a chiseled body. He had light longer brown hair with beautiful green eyes, “I’m also a senior captain. But...”

Scott interrupted him, “But he’s only honorable mention for all-state.”

Brett smiled up at Scott who stood in front of them, “But who got the offer from K-State?”

The taller boy laughed, “Only because they haven’t reviewed my film yet.” He sat down on the other side of Katie, “Tommy said you wanted to talk with us?”

Katie nervously shot her glances between both boys. They both looked so young, “I think Tommy should make varsity. He says that both of you have a say in who makes it. He said...”

“Well,” Brett interrupted, “we do but so does the other guys,” as he motioned to the bedroom door.

Katie inhaled deeply at the growing youthful scent of the young teens. She tried to not look at their crotches as she saw a large bulge in Scott’s jeans when he walked in. Her body felt so alive but yet frightened at her emotions that were erupting inside of her.

Brett quickly broke her trance, “We saw you on tv last week. On that commercial? I think it’s pretty awesome that you won the beauty pageant. Mrs. America? That is really cool!”

“Yeah,” Scott added, “I mean you are really beautiful. It probably wasn’t much of a competition.”

Her breasts felt firm. She glanced down at the front of her shirt as both nipples stuck out obscenely, “Is there anything I can say to convince you that Tommy should be on varsity?” She stared at the floor, “I think he has everything that you would want to represent the team. While I haven’t seen him compete, he says he would be pretty good for his weight class.”

Scott and Brett both glanced at each other and nodded. Brett coughed, “I think you know what we want you to do. Tommy hasn’t stopped talking about it.”

“What do you want me to do?” Katie asked meekly as she glanced back and forth at them.

“You know what we want,” Scott said tensely.

“What?” Katie eyed him cautiously. Her body wanted and needed to hear it. She couldn’t explain what was erupting inside of her because she knew exactly what Tommy had told his teammates.

“We want you to suck our cocks,” Scott whispered as he moved his arm around her tense shoulders. He rubbed her arms as his other hand grabbed the sexy mother’s delicate fingers with his own, “He says you are really good at it.”

Katie’s eyes widened, “Did Tommy tell you I’d do that?”

“Well not exactly but he says you love to give head,” Brett reached out and rubbed her bare knee, “And we both love getting head.”

Her mouth salivated. Her body was in full betrayal of her moral compass. She was the reigning Mrs. America. She used to be a successful director for Bank of America. She was a loving mother and wife but, for reasons her body couldn’t explain, she wanted to be used by the high school boys. She looked back and forth between the smooth young faces of the boys who sat on each side of her, “Both? Together?” Her body felt like it was floating in the air. She breathed deeply as she continued to look at each boy.

Brett shrugged his shoulders, “We are both seniors and couldn’t decide who would go first.”

Katie’s eyes widened as Scott suddenly pulled her to him and mashed his lips against her painted mouth. She tried to protest and move her hand up between them but at the same moment he pulled her hand to his crotch as he made her massage the bulk of his cock and balls over his jeans. Katie closed her eyes as she felt his soft lips against hers. It felt as though her body was melting. The hard bulge in his jeans was enticing.

“Will you take care of Tommy? He really needs a varsity spot,” she whispered as Scott broke off their kiss. She turned towards Brett searching for an answer but he responded by pressing his mouth to hers as he moved her other hand to his crotch. His lips were harder but it felt like he was sucking the life out of her as he kissed her. Both boys had gripped her wrists and made the beauty queen grope their young pricks. Brett used his free hand to cradle her long brown hair. He rubbed it like he was petting her and moving his fingers all around her curly ends.

“I think we could put in a good word for him,” Scott whispered into the sexy wife’s ear.

Brett pulled off her lips and smiled as both boys used their mouths on her face and neck. She gasped as she felt them as they planted wet kisses all over her. She responded by lifting her head as she basked in their young mouths. Scott gently turned her face towards him as he shoved his tongue into her mouth. Katie responded with her own tongue as she felt Scott’s body tense as she kissed him deeply. Their hard cocks quickly swelled in her eager hands. They released her wrists as her hands rubbed their swollen crotches up and down. The boy’s hands moved around her body as they pawed at her chest, stomach and bare thighs.

Her head fell back as she slightly moaned, “Mmmmmmmmmm!” She allowed both teenage boys to paw at her tight body. Her knees trembled and her stomach turned. Both boys kissed her neck and face as their hands ran up and each cupped her breasts. She gasped, “Ooooohhhhhhh!” as they pinched and pulled on her hard nipples over the thin t-shirt.

“Would you do it?” Scott asked into her ear, “Would you want to give us a blowjob?”

Her body was on fire. The freckle faced woman stared into his brown eyes and without a thought she dropped off the bed and onto the floor. Her bare knees settled into the worn carpet as both boys in unison stood up next to each other. She reached up and ran her fingers up and down the swollen crotches of the two high schoolers.

Scott didn’t hesitate and unsnapped his belt and forced down his jeans and boxers. His young hard cock stood straight up and angled a bit to the ceiling. He wasn’t overly large but it was so young and smooth. His balls looked enormous hidden behind his black wiry pubic hair. “Take this off,” as he reached down and tugged on her t-shirt. His pants were tangled up around his ankles.

Katie lifted her arms as Brett took ahold of her shirt from the other side and lifted it above her head. The sexy woman knelt on the floor naked in front of the boys. She found herself staring at Scott’s hard cock. Her mouth watered and her lips trembled.

Both Brett and Scott glanced at each other and smiled at the hard body of the sexy woman in front of them. Scott’s cock bobbed up and down away from his body.

“Damn you are fine!” Brett moaned as he unbuttoned his cargo shorts. They fell to the ground as he pulled his boxers down exposing his cock. It was smooth and roughly the same size as Scott’s but the head flared out more from the shaft. Katie was mesmerized by the sight of both the hard young pricks as she glanced at both of them.

Scott tugged on her shoulder, “Come on!” he impatiently stuttered, “Tom says you love it.” He stepped out of his jeans on the floor and moved closer to her and his cock swung a few inches away from her gorgeous face.

Every nerve in her body tingled. Their young cocks were gorgeous and she knew she wanted them in her mouth. She glanced up at both boys, “You will take care of Tommy? Right?”

Brett reached out and stroked her long brown hair and turned her head up to his cock which was inches from her face. “Suck us and we will. We both want a blow job. Right, Scott?”

Scott moved next to his teammate as he stared at the kneeling beauty queen. “Yeah. Absolutely! If you are as good as Tom says you are this won’t take long.”

The sexy wife felt frightened and excited at the same time. It was like she felt in Wichita except this time she had the prying eyes of two teenagers. She swallowed hard. She couldn’t believe how badly she wanted to taste their pricks. The saliva was already built up in her hot mouth...

Her hands came up and circled both pricks gently. She pumped the cocks evenly, amazed at the small difference in them. Scott’s prick was thick solid throbbing bar of cock flesh jutting up through her fist. Brett’s cockhead was fat and she felt the throbbing of his heartbeat in her hand.

She leaned closer to Brett’s hard prick. She coated her lips with wetness from her tongue and forced her mouth over the bloated cockhead. She sucked and drove her head up and down slowly.

“Yeah! Fuck yeah,” Brett sighed as he winked at Scott. His hand was intertwined in her long brown hair, “Fuck I love your long hair! It’s so smooth and silky!”

Her mouth sank lower and lower on his prick until she had his head deep in her mouth. Her slender fingers pumped the cock base without missing a beat.

“She good, Brett? Is she as good as Tom says?” Scott asked. His own cock angled up through Katie’s other fist and seemed to be growing even harder as she jerked.

“Mmmmmmmmm,” Brett grunted, “Fuck yes she is!” He twitched his hips slightly as he fed her his young prick.

She sucked on his cock for several minutes as she jerked the other cock in her hand. Katie couldn’t explain the taste of the young boy as she slowly bobbed her head with her hand following her mouth with each stroke. It was amazing and scrumptious. She eventually backed off and pulled her lips from the spit-shined cock. She turned her face over to Scott’s hard-on and slipped the cockhead between her painted red lips.

“Suck it! Oh fuck! Suck it so hard,” Scott growled. He tried to fuck more cock into her mouth with his hip movements.

Katie suddenly had his cock deep in her throat. Her neck was at a weird angle as she sucked and gulped on Scott’s prick. She released Brett’s cock with her other hand and focused on him. She moaned softly as he pressed deeper as she engulfed his entire cock as her nose pressed into his pubic hair. Her nostrils flared wide as she breathed.

She lifted up on his cock and glanced up at him but then plunged her wet mouth back down on his hot prick. She sucked his cock as her lips drove down until she pulled off and left his cock shining wetly.

“Damn! She’s fucking incredible,” muttered Scott. Brett stood with his cock in hand as he was deep in concentration as he watched the bumps and bulges in her cheeks as she worked on sucking Scott’s cock.

Katie’s heart pumped hard in her chest. Her pussy leaked clear liquid as she fought everything in her body to start touching herself. The sexy woman wanted to just enjoy their young pricks and not be distracted by rubbing her engorged clit. She pumped her face up and down madly on Scott’s prick until she pulled his cock out and turned back to Brett.

The sexy woman panted as she circled both cocks with her fingers. Her wide eyes going from one to the other. She tugged both cocks closer together and rubbed them into her face as she smeared the greasy heads back and forth across her cheeks. She closed her eyes as she moved both cocks across her face until she butted the two of them together. She licked and sucked them hungrily.

Katie moaned as she folded her lips down over the twin prick heads and used her tongue to support and tickle their undersides. Her fingers clutched at the cock bases as she yanked them and back and forth expertly.

Both boys angled around to face her head on. Katie’s soft lips kissed and sucked at the heads of their hard cocks as she stretched her lips. They distorted oddly as she managed to stuff two or three inches of each cock into her mouth at the same time. She gazed up at the boys with lust filled eyes. Her body was on fire. Being on her knees between two young men was a fantasy that had been in her mind since she saw the pictorial spread of the hardcore magazine at Dr. Naz’s office.

“Fuck me,” Scott murmured, “She’s sucking our cocks at the same time!”

Brett said nothing as he gazed down at Katie with a tense look. He swept her brown hair up along the side of her head so that he’d have a clear view of her bulging freckled cheeks. His fingers circled in her hair as he enjoyed the feeling of her silk strands. He felt her eager tongue diddle around and around their swollen cockheads.

The sexy beauty queen was in heaven. She was naked and on her knees between two handsome young boys with both their hard pricks in her wanton mouth. She pulled her mouth off their pricks as she jerked each one quickly as she looked up at the high schoolers.

“How about you just hold mine until you’ve finished with Brett,” as Scott slowly humped her closed fist.

Katie’s pussy pulsed. She felt her wetness between her thighs. She nodded and turned as she brought her mouth to the bloated head of Brett’s prick. A shiver raced through her body. She sighed softly as she licked the tip as she jerked Scott’s cock with her hand.

“Oh God put it in your mouth,” Brett mumbled. He jerked his hips and he jabbed his cock against her teeth, “Put it in your mouth and take it deep.”

Katie opened her mouth and gobbled the head of his prick between her thin lips. When she sucked a spasm rippled through her pussy. His prick tasted incredible.

“Ohhhhhhhh shitttttt,” Brett moaned as her hot lips clamped around his cock. His hand weaved into her long brown hair as he forced her head back and forth in his groin, “Suck it! Suck me so good!”

Katie sucked the head of his cock as it brushed against the roof of her mouth. She used her tongue and her teeth. His groans showed that he enjoyed her wet mouth. She glanced out of the corner of her eye and saw Scott’s cock with her fingers wrapped securely around the shaft. It excited her to know that once she sucked one teen dry another cock was waiting to be drained. It was exactly like a gloryhole but without the wall and it caused butterflies to fill her stomach.

“Uhhhhmmmmmmm damn Mrs. Jackson,” Brett moaned as the heat of her mouth churned the cum in his heavy balls. He looked over at his friend, “Damn! She’s fucking amazing Scott! Way better than Mrs. Purdy.”

Scott laughed as he humped his cock through her fist, “That slut had a hot fucking mouth.”

Katie’s head spun as she listened to the boys. She didn’t know what to think as they talked about using another woman. For some odd reason it pleased her to know she was better than her. She licked the underside of Brett’s cock as his prick twitched in her mouth. She inched the bloated head of his prick into her throat. She sucked again as it stretched her gullet.

“Mmmmmmmmm,” Brett groaned. His hips moved slowly back and forth as his cock flattened her tongue and eased into her throat. “Suck it.” He stroked her hair. “That’s it! Suck it!”

Katie’s pussy melted as she stroked one cock and sucked the other. She glanced up and both boys occasionally as they stared down at her. She sucked greedily on his cockshaft as she drew in her cheeks as she swished her tongue over his cockhead and pisser.

She chewed gently as Brett groaned deeply, “Ooooohhhhhhh dammnnnnnnnn! You have a hot mouth!” He humped into her mouth as his cock fucked into her throat. Hissing sounds came from his mouth as he quickened his pace.

“Fuck yes,” Scott groaned as he fucked her fist. His gaze glued to her mouth as she gobbled frantically on Brett’s cock. He fucked his prick through her jerking hand as his own balls rumbled.

Katie’s mind swirled in bliss. She felt the power of Scott’s thick cock in her shifting hand and shivered with delight as Brett fucked his cock in and out of her wet mouth.

“Keep sucking,” Brett groaned as he steadily fucked her mouth with his cock. “Keep sucking and I’ll cum in your hot mouth!”

Spit dribbled from her lips as she ran her mouth over his thick throbbing prick. She shoved her head forward but gagged softly as Brett lunged at the same time and pierced her throat with a hard jab.

“Ohhhhh fuck,” Brett groaned as he fucked his cock into her hungry mouth faster and faster, “Yesssss!”

Katie was greedy for every hard inch as she took his teenaged prick to the root. She breathed hard through her nose as she relaxed her throat as he fucked violently into her mouth.

“Ohhhhhhhh,” Brett groaned. He mashed her lips against his groin as he fucked her throat with his hard throbbing cock. “You’re gonna get it baby! You want it? You want my cum?”

Katie wanted it but couldn’t say anything with her mouth filled with his young cock. She gulped, sucked and lashed his jabbing cockshaft with her tongue. She gnawed roughly on his hard muscle. She twisted Scott’s cock with her hand, her fingers kneading his prick. The throbbing of both pricks was driving her crazy. She was amazed at the hardness of the young cocks. Her pussy vibrated between her legs.

Scott watched as Brett pierced her throat with each and every jab. “Jesus, what a fucking mouth!”

“I know!” Brett roared. “Mrs. Purdy didn’t do anything like this. Neither did Steve’s mom or Mrs. Fox.” He jabbed hard as he was ready to unleash in her wet mouth. The young high schooler fucked her face as felt her teeth and loved every second. He had plenty of blowjobs in his young life but nothing like this.

Katie sensed he was ready. She held her head steady and her mouth wide open. His cock drilled into her throat. She released Scott’s cock as tightened her lips around Brett’s prickshaft. She quivered on her knees as he fucked her face. She placed both hands on his trembling thighs as he moved Scott out of the way as he positioned himself right in front of the kneeling beauty queen.

“Oooohhhhh, baby.” Brett lunged hard. “Fuck! I’m gonna cum!” He shortened his stroke as he pierced her throat with quick punching jabs. His prick swelled in her mouth and his balls rumbled.

Katie used her mouth as she sucked and whipped his prick with her tongue. She shook and, more than ever, wanted another mouthful of cum. She had sucked off Tommy and coaxed two other orgasms from him and now was ready for another. Her cunt pulsed as the fuck juices seeped from her wet canal.

“Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Fuck I’m cumming!” Brett roared as he pounded her mouth viciously. “I’m cumming!” He lunged hard as he fucked his prick deep into her throat. The first thick wad oozed down her gullet. “Ooooohhhhh shiiitttttttt!”

“Fuck yeah Brett!” Scott laughed as he took his cock into his own hand and stroked as he watched his co-captain empty his balls into the sexy mother’s hot mouth.

Katie held his hips and gulped the first wad down. More cum followed as his prick continued to spray out a steady stream of gooey delicious cum. She swallowed again as his cum filled her cheeks. It oozed from her lips and drooled down her chin.

Brett grabbed her hair and pounded her face. Cum squirted from his pisser as it flooded her mouth. “Keep sucking!” he roared, fucking in and out of her mouth. “Keep sucking!”

Katie had no intention of stopping. She sucked hard and drew the cum from his prick. She choked as cum gushed into her mouth as he lashed his cock into her face. Spunk dripped down her chin in steady streams. She slammed her mouth forward as she sucked and chewed as her mouth filled again with cum as she tried swallowing each thick wad. Her eyes widened and couldn’t believe the amount of semen his balls held for her.

Brett twisted in her mouth as his cock scraped against her teeth. He fucked forward and grunted, “Arghhhhhhhh! Fuck yes!” as his balls emptied and the last wad oozed out. “Oohhhhhhhhh damn!” His hips stopped moving with his cock still in her mouth.

Katie took one last suck and drained his prick. She popped her head back as she swallowed the cum that was still in her mouth. She wiped her chin with her fingers and sucked his young cum into her mouth.

Brett stepped back and fell onto the edge of the bed to watch, “Wow! You didn’t miss a drop!”

His eyes opened wide as he stared at the sexy woman on her knees as she licked her lips carefully, “You were scrumptious.” Her hazel eyes were lust filled as she looked over at Brett and then back at Scott.

Katie was in heaven and her mind was clouded in lust. She was suddenly overjoyed that her day wasn’t over as she turned on her knees towards Scott as the senior co-captain stepped forward. Slowly the cock hungry beauty queen reached out and jacked his prick in her hand as she milked her fist up his cockshaft. A precum bubble appeared out of the slit in the tip. Katie immediately traced her tongue across it as she lapped it up as she looked up into Scott’s lustful eyes.

“Oh my God!” he exclaimed as he glanced at Brett and then down at the sexy woman on her knees.

Katie immediately started beating his prick harder as her expert hand raced in a blur up and down on his cock. So much precum oozed out across the tip and across her tongue. She opened her mouth and whimpered as she swooped her lips down over the stiffness of the boy’s fuckshaft.

Katie shut her eyes and thought of nothing but the young taste of Scott’s smooth cock. It was equal to Brett’s tasty prick. Eagerly, she swirled her tongue around his fuck knob, lapping up the tasty, salty cum that oozed out of the tip.

She feverishly started sucking. Her head went back and forth in a blur as she eagerly fucked her face on Scott’s hard-on. Scott curled his fingers in her long wavy dark hair as he held her head on his crotch.

“Come on slut,” he giggled. His eyes widened as he stared at the sexy woman with a mouth full of cock. “Suck it hard!”

Katie was hypnotized by the taste and feel of his hard teenage cock. She quickened the rhythm of her head bucking motion in his groin, nearly choking herself as she rammed his spongy head down her throat. Her hand returned to the root of his prick as she squeezed and pumped. Again, Katie commenced a hard frantic hand job as she moved her fist in a blur as she whipped it feverishly up and down on his throbbing prick. She quickly returned it to her mouth and clamped her lips around the thick head of his prick. She jerked it and rejoiced in the precum that emptied onto her hot tongue.

“Oh, fuck!” Scott winced as the load already swelled deep inside his balls. He humped her mouth as he fucked his cum oozing hard-on farther into her mouth, “Suck me! Make me cum!”

Katie’s pussy creamed as she knew the milky, salty torrents of his cock juice were ready to spurt out of his fuck-rod. She sucked his cock harder than ever as her whole face flushed with the delirious intensity of her cocksucking. Again and again, her lips slurped on his swollen shaft, coating it with a lurid sheen of saliva, encouraging the hot spunk to start spraying out of his piss slit.

Her left hand moved between his quivering thighs. Her fingers found his incredibly heavy ball sack as she cradled it in her fingers. Tenderly, the cocksucking woman squeezed and massaged his balls, even as her right hand continued to violently jack and stroke and beat his stone hard prick as her lips were clenched around his throbbing head.

“Fuck yes!” Scott cried as he humped her face. “Fuck yes,” he repeated. Her mouth was hotter than anything he had ever felt.

The long awaited torrent of cum fountained up from his balls, making his hard-on buck and throb rhythmically in her mouth as it spewed out thick, salty torrents of jism. Katie nearly came without touching herself as his hot cock sap spurted across her tongue. It was the richest and most succulent cum she’d ever sucked out of a set of balls in her life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.