Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 39: Katie’s Unyielding Desires

True Sex Story: Chapter 39: Katie’s Unyielding Desires - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katie Jackson sat at home on her couch with her sexy toned legs curled underneath her as she stared at the television. The commercial came on as scheduled in the middle of the evening news as she lifted her phone to record it for her husband. It was for a fundraiser for the City Union Mission. Since her announcement of winning the beauty pageant the local chapter of City Union Mission had used her talents to promote their charity. The commercial had been playing all week on the local channels as she asked for donations for the organization.

With little to no acting or television experience, and not to sound boastful, she thought she sounded and looked amazing. Once the quick commercial was over; her children again showered her with praise as she pressed her phone to send the video to her husband.

She missed him more than ever at the moment. Katie hadn’t had very much time with her appearance schedule at local hospitals and speaking engagements; she had very little time to even have alone time with herself. In fact it had been 3 weeks since she saw Tommy. The hickies had faded away thankfully but even after having an hour to cam with her husband; they couldn’t get the connection to work. Neither Dave nor Brandon were online and Katie fell asleep unsatisfied. She honestly couldn’t remember going this long without sex since she and her loving husband’s relationship had changed abruptly that one afternoon in their den when she sucked his cock and he came across her face.

Without sex she found her hormones raging inside of her but by the end of the day she would be exhausted. Her children demanded her attention and she had little time for any type of sexual release. To compensate she would spend a bit of extra time in the gym or on adding another block or two on her daily run in the morning to release her energy.

Katie looked down at her children, “Do you think he will like the video?” Both of them turned and smiled and nodded quickly. She went into the kitchen to prepare dinner as she sat out only three plates; it was another reminder that her husband was gone for a considerable amount of time. It was also a reminder of what she had done recently with Tommy and the homeless man since she was alone. The married woman knew she needed to get control of her emotions and libido otherwise she knew it would end in disaster for her family.

As she boiled a pot of water; her phone pinged and she immediately thought Fred had seen the video. She smiled broadly as she couldn’t wait to see what he had written. She picked up her phone but didn’t recognize the number.

“I need to see you. Please!” She squinted at the number and reread the message. It must have been a misdial. She deleted the message and shrugged it off. After 10 minutes her phone pinged again as she read the same message, “Please! I really need to see you again!”

She wiped her hands on a towel and typed onto the phone, “Who is this?”

After a second her eyes widened and her stomach dropped as she read, “It’s Tommy from the bus stop.” A lump formed in her throat. She glanced at her kids as they watched the television but her oldest child turned towards her, “What did dad say?”

Katie’s face turned red as her voice trembled, “Uhmmm...” she paused as her eyes watered. Her voice quivered, “It wasn’t him; it was just a friend.”

The sexy mother returned to finish dinner but the texts continued which caused her phone to ping and vibrate. She quickly silenced it and put it into her purse so her children wouldn’t see the messages. Her hands shook as she tried to finish preparing dinner. Her blood turned to ice. She was petrified. Katie quickly lost her appetite at the fears that erupted inside of her. She should have known better than to do anything with the young boy. Every possible scenario was unfolding in her mind as she tried to predict what Tommy wanted. She grimaced; she knew exactly what his young unyielding hormones wanted.

The hard bodied wife paced the floor as she had the children clean up after dinner. She looked up at the clock on the wall, “Do you guys have your homework done? Dad won’t see the video until he wakes up because remember he’s on the other side of the world.”

Her children both whined as they finished putting away the dishes went upstairs to finish their homework. Katie retrieved her phone as she saw the five unanswered texts from the phone number along with two pictures, “Oh no!” she mumbled.

The phone vibrated and began to ring as Tommy was now calling her. Her body tightened as she quickly laid it on the counter and stared at it. Katie waited as she watched it intently until it stopped. She reached out to grab it but then it rang again. Her eyes watered and her stomach turned upside down. She stared at her phone as it rang from the same phone number that texted her. Her fingers turned ice cold as she saw the texts begging for her to see him again. She opened the two photos that depicted Tommy’s young cock in a selfie picture. She texted on her phone, “I think you have the wrong number.”

After a few minutes, “Isn’t this Katie Jackson? Mrs. America? I saw you on tv,” texted back. Katie’s eyes closed as she cringed. Her heart dropped as she sighed heavily, “What do you want Tommy?” she typed into her phone.

“Hi! I need to see you tomorrow! I don’t have school!” popped onto her screen. The texts continued, “My dad will be gone. Did you like the picture? I really miss you.”

Her mind was clouded instantly. What was he going to do if she didn’t reply? Would he continue to text and call or maybe he would come over to her house. Does he know where she lived? Her blood turned to ice as she typed, “I’m not sure I’ll have time tomorrow.”

“What about Tuesday? Or the next day? I NEED to see you!” appeared on her phone.

She swallowed hard as she stared at the text messages. She had a meeting at 8:00 am with a reporter for City Mission but it would be done but 8:30. The sexy wife knew she had to talk to Tommy and discourage him from contacting her again, “Would 9:00 am be okay?” The sexy wife told herself repeatedly that she wouldn’t do anything but scold him and tell him that their relationship, or whatever it was, was over. This had gone on for too long and his behavior was reckless.

“1001 Metropolitan Ave. # 2. It’s a brown and white trailer,” pinged on her screen. “It’s right off 10th st.”

Katie sighed heavily as she typed, “Okay. Do not call or text me anymore.”

Regret filled every part of her body. She was upset with herself more than anything because she knew this could happen with her fame in the community. She stared at the television while her children were upstairs finishing their homework. The thoughts seeped into her mind that maybe something was wrong with her in that her libido controlled her choices instead of common sense. The gloryhole, Phil, Tommy or the homeless man. There were so many regrets but yet each one excited her. She often felt she had a hidden sex addiction but then reminded herself that she enjoyed every encounter. Eventually Katie went upstairs to check on her children and help them complete their studies.

After finishing everything that was required for the next day; she got herself ready for bed but the thoughts of Tommy calling and texting consumed her. How did he get her number? Did he tell his friends who she was and what they had done? She knew she could no longer see him and needed to be stern with him about the ramifications for both of them.

She did not sleep well as she tossed and turned all night. Finally it was morning and she stared at her closet full of clothes. She wanted to dress well for the reporter and put on a good image for her charity but didn’t want to give Tommy the wrong impression when she visited him. Eventually she knew the impressions of herself and the charity outweighed the thoughts of the young teenager’s hormones.

She selected white lace bra and panty combination. The lacy bra framed her small hard breasts perfectly in which her dark nipples could be seen through the fabric. Her panties fabric was so thin that the small landing strip was visible. She pulled up a black mid-thigh skirt with a zipper on the side that had thin white vertical stripes. A button down silky white blouse completed her outfit along with her black three inch closed toe high heels.

The sexy woman, like any other day, since her husband was gone dropped the kids off at school and then drove to the Fox4 office, which was south of the downtown area. Mrs. Jackson did her best to focus on the questions from the reporter as she quickly plugged the City Union Mission and did not think about her pending meeting with Tommy.

Katie was quickly out of the studio and driving towards Kansas City, KS. Her stomach was in knots as she followed her navigation to a dingy part of the city. She turned onto Metropolitan Ave. which ran parallel to the train tracks and the Kansas City River. She slowed as she saw the entrance to the rundown trailer park. Many of the trailers were in need of repairs. Chairs, couches and trash littered the lot. Katie saw the only half brown and half white trailer along 10th. Her jaw clenched as she saw number 2 displayed on the corner of the small trailer. She parked alongside and got out of her SUV. The bright white Escalade contrasted with the rundown mobile home park along with the way the married woman looked. The sexy beauty queen looked around. Her nose scrunched at the smell, most likely coming from the river and railroad. Nobody was around and it was eerily quiet. She slowly walked up the old wooden steps and onto a small deck which shook underneath her feet. She raised her small fist and knocked loudly.

She heard rustling around inside when the door opened suddenly and Tommy stood before her smiling, “Hi!” His eyes looked at her body up and down, “Wow you look so beautiful!” He was dressed in a pair of baggy sports shorts and a faded Kansas City Royals blue tee-shirt.

“What do you want Tommy?” Katie sternly spoke.

His eyes fell, “I just had to see you. I couldn’t stand that you didn’t come back! I felt like you hated me or something after what happened.”

“I don’t hate you Tommy,” Katie shook her head, “Life is just crazy sometimes. I’m sure, as you now know, that I’m really busy.”

“Would you come in?” he stood off to the side of the door, “Just for a minute?”

Katie sighed as she looked around the trailer park, “I’ll come in for a minute. But this doesn’t feel right. You shouldn’t have texted or called me.”

He turned and walked into the living room as Katie followed slowly on her high heels as her heart pounded frantically with her breaths rising to a pitch. She turned and closed the rickety door behind her. The living room looked like it hadn’t been updated since the 1970’s with wood paneling on the walls with dirty matted brown carpet.

Tommy sat down on the worn couch in front of a big screen television that hung on the wall. The sexy woman glanced over and saw a video game was paused on the screen. She didn’t have the slightest doubt that he expected her to join him, and that was just the thing that she was not under any circumstances going to do. She reminded herself to stay strong and not let her raging libido consume her.

“All right, Tommy. What’s on your mind?” Katie stood in the center of the room. She was intensely conscious of her own slender, half-clothed body. She knew the skirt she’d worn was so tight the youngster could see every curve of her hard body. Her sheer vulnerability to his hungering gaze only served to increase the excitement stirring in her loins and she knew that if she didn’t walk him away soon that she would regret coming over to his trailer, “What do you want?”

“I had to see you, ma’am. I just had to.” Tommy hesitated briefly then patted the place beside him on the couch. “Won’t you ... won’t you come over here.”

“No Tommy,” Katie said courageously as she sucked in a low gusty breath as she shook her head. “I’m not coming over there. What we did together shouldn’t have happened. Especially now since you went out of your way to get my number! I told you that was off-limits!”

“But ... Tommy gazed pleadingly at the hard bodied brunette. The boy wasn’t able to think of anything but the sexy woman since he was with her last. He was watching television with his dad when he saw her talking about a fundraiser for the homeless shelter. His cock instantly grew hard as he watched the commercial. He was shocked that the woman he had been with was famous. When she hadn’t returned to the bus stop he called the City Union Mission. It didn’t take much to convince them to give him her number when he explained that some high school students wanted to help the organization. He knew it was a lie but he needed to see the beautiful woman again.

“I was very clear that I wasn’t going to give you my number,” her voice in a stern tone, “You violated my trust by getting it and...”

“I got it from the City Union office,” he quickly interrupted.

Katie’s jaw dropped as she stared at the boy in shock that he would call them.

He extended his hands, “But don’t worry I didn’t say anything about us! I just lied and told them I was a high school student that wanted to work with you at our school!”

“Tommy?!?” Katie shook her head, “This was a mistake!” She paced across the floor in front of him, “I shouldn’t have come over here.” She slowly back towards the door, “I explained that we could get in trouble and you are being reckless. Don’t call, text or send me pictures! I have a family!”

“I just needed to see you again,” He was suddenly convinced that the sexy woman was going to leave, Tommy rose suddenly and moved swiftly toward the center of the room. Before Katie could move even further he reached out with both hands and seized the skirt-clad half-moons of her buttocks, pulling her body forcibly to his and planting several clumsy kisses on the golden flesh of her neck.

“I’m sorry I texted you,” he groaned heavily in her ear as she put up a faint struggle of resistance against the aggressive and awkward embrace. “I can’t help it. You’re so beautiful. I just had to see you again.”

“Tommy!” Katie moaned with spontaneous unwanted delight as the boy bounced onto his tiptoes and trailed his tongue along the sensitive smoothly tanned skin of her neck. She felt the blood rushing deep in her loins and in the tingling nipples of her breasts. Then his lips were on her mouth, his hands digging deeply into the round pliant firmness of her squirming ass-cheeks, teasing and squeezing them with an urgency that jarred her from head to foot.

She felt his boyish cock as it pressed up against her inner thighs through the cloth of his shorts, and her panty-covered vagina throbbed with its own personal passion down inside her skimpy tight-fitting skirt. She tried everything to fight the illicit impulses surging through her loins, but more and more the unleashed desire that had been dormant in her from the past three weeks began to take control of her body, spirit and mind.

Katie lifted her hands between her chest and his and pushed him back, “Tommy, please don’t!” She cried out with a low, lust-strained gasp, suddenly tearing her lips away from the young boy’s mouth and pulling her head back to stare down at him with lust-glazed eyes. She was unable to disengage her body from his. She felt his bulging hardness of his cock as it was shoved right up between her thighs so the crotch of his shorts fitted right in against the crotch of her skirt.

Tommy’s hands clenched her buttocks and pulled her closer to him as he ground his hard cock against her body, “I’m sorry I texted and called! Please don’t go! Please don’t!”

“Oh God!” Katie sobbed in a genuinely anguished tone as she felt further tremors of excitement coursing out relentlessly through her lust-tortured loins. Then somewhere deep in her subconscious a warning bell seemed to ring reminding her that the boy was reckless, and with a sudden jerk she pulled away from him, “I can’t Tommy. I can’t do this.”

Tommy’s face saddened, “Please? I’m begging you. You are so pretty! I can’t stop thinking about you!”

“You know I’m married! I can’t do this Tommy! This isn’t right!” Katie’s face turned red as she tried to back towards the door.

The young boy’s bottom lip shook, “But ... but...”

“I’m sorry Tommy. You shouldn’t have called or texted me!” She turned away from the young boy as she moved out of his grasp and towards the door.

He quickly pushed past her and placed his body against the door preventing the sexy woman from leaving, “I’m sorry!” His hand grabbed at Katie’s wrist as he pleaded, “Just one more time. Please? One more time?”

Katie saw the lust in his eyes and it ignited the flame inside of her. Tommy moved her wrist to the front of her shorts and as much as her mind and soul told her to fight it she allowed the young boy to move her hand to his cock bulge in his shorts. They stared into each other’s eyes as he moved her hand up and down on his cloth covered bulging cock.

“Please ma’am? Please? My balls hurt so bad! I hadn’t jerked it since we were last together! I’ve been saving it for you!” he confessed in desperation.

Katie’s eyes widened and her mouth instantly salivated. She glanced down at his hand on top of hers as he rubbed his cock up and down. She stared back into his blue eyes as she melted. With the throbbing hardness in her hand she closed her eyes and tried to muster courage and responsibility but her body whispered, “Why?” she coughed, “Why haven’t you?”

“I wanted to save my cum for you. I know how much you like it!” He moved her hand harder against his crotch, “I’ve been so hard and my balls hurt so bad! Just one more time! Please!”

“Oh my God, Tommy,” Katie gasped. Her body felt like it was floating in the air. Her mouth salivated as she looked at his young body up and down. The words escaped past her painted lips as she relented, “One more time?”

Tommy nodded his head quickly as he moved away from the door and back into the living room as he pulled the sexy married woman by her arm, “Yes. One time. Please? Would you help me?”

Then, still unsure why she relented, Katie stepped toward the trembling teenager, who retreated towards the couch before finally allowing her to wrap her arms around him and hug his face to her breasts. Katie moaned deeply, her guilt and her overflowing emotions only heightening the deep throbbing in her belly and loins. Then, her own passion rising like mercury in a boiling thermometer, she guided the teenager back to the couch, urged him to a sitting position and dropped down quickly beside him.

The horny teenager panted as he stared at the sexy woman next to him.

She whispered, “I think its sweet you wanted to save it for me.” Her eyes dropped toward the lower half of his body. Her hands trembled as she reached down and put her delicate hand on his bulge. She stroked gently over his member from the outside of the shorts that protected it as she felt its hardness. Then, still not thinking of the possible consequences of her actions, Katie pulled the elastic band of his shorts slowly downward. She fitted her hand inside to grasp the fully-erected shaft of his penis. She worked it out of his shorts and freed it completely to protrude straight up and out, the tip glistening with a little drop of seminal fluid that had seeped out.

“Don’t hold back,” Katie whimpered into his ear in her lust-inspired delirium, “Cum when you are ready.” She wrapped her hand around the upstanding shaft of his cock, squeezing it tightly between her experienced fingers as her other hand went up to pull up his loose t-shirt exposing his young lean torso.

“Ohhhhhhh yesssss!” Tommy gasped as he sat up and pulled his shirt over the top of his head. Katie sat back as he quickly pulled off his shorts and boxers leaving him completely naked in front of the clothed wife. “Ooooooh boy!” Tommy groaned to himself as Katie’s hand returned to a pumping rhythm of her hand as it slid up and down the length of his cock, “My balls feel like they want to explode!”

Katie stared hungrily down at his hardness and marveled at its youthful smooth appearance. She continued to tease and fondle the excited youngster as the words poured from her lips, “Oh Tommy!” She looked up into his crystal blue eyes, “Tell me what you want me to do?”

Tommy’s body tensed, “Kiss it again. Please kiss it!”

There was something almost awesomely beautiful and tasty-looking about the young cock-shaft she gripped so tightly in her palm. She slid off the couch and onto the worn carpet. Katie moved between the boy’s trembling legs. Her mouth watered heavily as she leaned forward, lowering her face over his loins, her brown hair dangling down over her cheeks like a tent around the up-thrust pole of his hard young boy, her lips poised but inches from his blood-swollen cock-tip.

Then with a low gasp the aroused brunette dropped her face lower, extending her tongue out so it darted into the tiny slit of the purplish glans to lick up the little droplet of seminal fluid that had seeped forth. She was excited by the pleasing tangy taste of the clear substance. She gripped his pulsing cockshaft firmly at the base between her thumb and forefinger, pulling the skin tightly down and holding it there as she observed and studied the little opening staring back at her, “I missed the taste of you.” Then, surrendering completely to her irresistible urge, she moaned softly and dropped her head lower, letting her lips part into a salacious oval to envelop his whole rubbery blunt-ended cockhead.

Tommy gasped, “Ooooooohhhhhh yessssss.” His face turned white as Katie’s moist lips covered the end of his cock. Her tongue swirled in teasing circles around his sensitively jerking cock-head and she could feel his penis further stiffening as she dropped her mouth lower. She heard Tommy groan, and before she even realized what was happening, he reached down to run both his hands through her long brown hair, holding her face buried against his loins as he thrust his buttocks up from the couch in an act of instinctive aggression that drove his palpitating rod of flesh all the way to the hilt into Katie’s helplessly unresisting mouth.

“Mmmmmmmmm!” the beauty queen startled at the boy’s reaction to her wet mouth.

Tommy thrusted his buttocks upward as he impaled her mouth deeper with his pummeling hardness. He was so horny and his desires for the beautiful woman took control of him.

The forcefulness of his young hands and reaction surprised her as she struggled and gasped to catch her breath before he thrusted fiercely again up between her lips.

Tommy clung tightly to her hair and to the back of her neck, as he began to hump and buck in a frenzied rhythm, ramming brutally inward time and time again until he was literally banging into her face with his pounding upward lunges.

Shamelessly Katie submitted to his face fucking into her mouth. Tommy’s pelvis was jerking in a frenzy of lustful force, his whole body trembled as he bucked up and down in rhythm to ram his young cock deeper and deeper up between her wet sucking lips. She felt the resilient ridges of the hard-pumped flesh swelling against her hollowed cheeks, his spongy cock-head slamming against her sensitive tonsils, and she tasted more of his tangy sweet seminal fluid mingling with her own freely flowing saliva. And then suddenly as the excited teenager’s body abruptly began to quiver rigidly, the reality of what was about to happen caused her mouth to salivate heavily.

“Mmmmmnnnn! Mmmmmmmm!” Katie groaned and gurgled almost unintelligibly around his hard shaft of flesh still plunging frenziedly to the threshold of her throat. She jerked her head violently back, but Tommy clung desperately to her hair, then dropped his hands to seize her by both her ears, pulling her face again flush against his loins as his penis flexed even larger into her already obscenely stretched and hollowed mouth.

Then, her body trembling, Katie reached one of her hands down between her thighs and up to her skirt to rub swiftly up and down across the crotch band of the little garment. She could feel that her panties were completely moistened. The desire welled through her loins was almost more than she could bear. She extended her middle finger and pushed it into her moistened panties aside and wormed her stiffened digit straight up into the juicy folds of her cunt.

In anticipation of three weeks of built up cum; Katie worked even harder to please the excited teenager with the fervent ministrations of her mouth. She tongued eagerly around the bloated head of his penis, tightening her lips hungrily around the spiraling shaft, scraping softly up and down with her teeth to elicit little gasps and cries of shock and pleasure-pain from his throat. She knew he wasn’t going to be able to control himself much longer, and now if he was going to cum she was ready for it. She longed for it in a way she didn’t even understand, and her hunger and need only increased with just the thought of it actually erupting and spewing between her lips, of that life-giving male semen actually pouring into her mouth and down her throat.

Then suddenly the muscles of Tommy’s stomach stretched taut and he arched himself up violently from the couch, driving his young cock deeper and deeper into Katie’s throat as he still clung viciously to her ears. His body shuddered and spasmed. A low moan of triumph and delight welled like a growl in his throat, “Ohhhh Katie I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!”

A moment later it began. His cock gave a series of violently swift jerks against her palate and her tongue, and his control slipped finally away, the dam bursting in an obscenely lustful torrent as the searing droplets of his cum squirted forth in a flood deep into her mouth.

Katie gagged as she felt his slick semen splattering against her throat, gurgling as his white-hot sperm came gushing out down her tongue. She clasped her lips in a tight elastic-like ring around his wildly lurching member, swirling her tongue faster and faster around his exploding young cock-head. In her masochistic delight she hastened the finger-fucking rhythm up between her own exposed and scissoring thighs, ramming her plundering digit deeper and deeper up her skirt into the burning opening of her cunt. And as she threw herself wholeheartedly into the task of sucking the youngster dry, the fluttering in her own loins suddenly spiraled to a crescendo. The quivering in her thighs became a spasm, the spasm became a brilliant white light as her whole writhing body seemed to explode in a clear white flash of lust.

Drop after drop of Tommy’s gushing semen rushed up from his cock and squirted down Katie’s throat. She basked in the spewing cock as she closed her mouth tightly in an effort not to lose a single drop. She gurgled and swallowed until her tautly stretched lips were filled to the brim and still the volley of his obscene liquid continued. And it seemed like an eternity before the hands holding her ears finally slipped away and his cock gave a final short squirt of his boiling salty fluid and started to go limp in her mouth.

Then his cock slipped from her lips and Tommy sagged back, panting to catch his breath as the dazed beauty queen raised up from over his loins.

Katie reached up with her free hand to wipe the remaining mixture of saliva and cum from her lips. Her other hand was still embedded between her thighs and suddenly she jerked her finger free from the band of her panties and pulled it away.

Katie sat back on her haunches and sighed heavily. She swallowed her saliva a few times as she still tasted the remains of his tasty semen, “Feel better?”

“Yes ma’am!” as he relaxed into the couch, “Sorry for grabbing you like that! I kinda lost control!”

Katie stood up and sat down next to him, “It was fine sweetie! I didn’t mind.”

Tommy grinned ear to ear as his cock quivered and began to grow harder, “Really?”

Katie sighed heavily, “You can’t call or text me Tommy.” She placed her hand on his knee, “I could get in so much trouble. Please don’t do that again.”

“Why?” puzzled Tommy.

“Well for starters I am married! You saw me on that commercial. If anyone found out about us then...” she shook her head, “It would be so bad for me. You don’t want to hurt me do you Tommy?”

“No! Of course not!” Tommy straightened his body on the couch as Katie stood up and adjusted her skirt, “You’re not leaving now are you?” He grabbed his phone and looked at the time, “You can’t leave now!” He quickly typed into it.

“You said just one more time,” Katie furled her brow, “One time is one time.”

“But ... but,” Tommy choked, “But since you are here I thought you could hang out with me today?” his cock was already stiff again as he sat naked on the couch.

“Hang out?” Katie’s head turned to the side, “Tommy didn’t you hear what I just said?”

Tommy whined, “I know but my dad’s gone all day.” He stood up as his cock stuck straight out and bobbed in the air, “I just wanted to have some fun.”

Katie shook her head, “What kind of fun?” as she crossed her arms across the check.

Tommy’s body shook slightly, “I don’t know. Fun!”

“What do you want to do Tommy?” Katie asked as she stared into his blue eyes. Her knees were weak. Her stomach was filled with his young cum and her body demanded more. Every ounce of common sense told her to walk out and never look back but she couldn’t muster to even move. She just stood in front of the horny teenager and allowed him to soak in her beauty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.