Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 38: Katie’s Boy Hunger

True Sex Story: Chapter 38: Katie’s Boy Hunger - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Mrs. Katherine Jackson, the reigning Mrs. America, paced back and forth on the stage in front of a packed Town Square of the Kauffman Foundation Conference Center with the microphone in hand.

She was well prepared for her speech. The hard bodied beauty queen had given presentations to greater numbers when she was at Bank of America and her interview experience helped her to be named “America’s Sweetheart” by her well planned responses.

Katie wore her Venus berry red suit set with black accents along with the matching knee high skirt. Her legs looked toned with her black high heeled open toed shoes. Her black knit top peaked out from the suit that held her tight small breasts. The beautiful woman spoke calmly about her passions for the homeless problem in their city as well as MADD. She spoke passionately about her causes and encouraged the audience to strive to do better in their neighborhoods. When she was finished the crowd erupted into a raucous applause and showered the beauty queen with praise.

The audience included reporters from the local news as well as some high school students from the area. She couldn’t help but notice the eyes of the young boys as they stared at her while on stage. She knew they were undressing her and it excited her beyond belief. She felt their lustful stares and it caused her loins to quiver as her thoughts drifted to her young lover Tommy.

The other distinguished guests took their seats at a table on the stage for a question and answer session. The conference was about empowering the citizens in the Kansas City area to make a difference in their community and the beauty queen was asked to join. She felt empowered but at the same time she knew what she had hidden from everyone in attendance - that she was a closet sex addict who couldn’t get enough.

Katie sat down at the table to take questions from the audience. A reporter from the ABC affiliate stood up, “Mrs. Jackson, you spoke about your dedication to the homeless problem in Kansas City. Do you have any suggestions for the current city government?”

Her stomach dropped as she heard ‘homeless problem’ and her mind solely focused on being fucked by the homeless man the previous week in the dingy stairwell.

She stared blankly at the young reporter. She felt she could still feel his unbelievably thick cock sliding up inside of her.

“I’m sorry.” She swallowed as she grabbed her glass of water in front of her and took a sip, “Could you repeat the question?”

“Of course,” the reporter stood straight up into the microphone, “Do you have any suggestions for city government regarding the homeless problem?”

“It’s not just a government problem but a society problem,” Katie’s voice trembled as she spoke, “We all should help. Volunteer your time at the City Union Mission. They are always willing to take donations. Agencies should be helping each other agencies and not competing with each other! I’ve seen homeless women who are pregnant and its heartbreaking knowing their children will be born on the streets when we have so many agencies willing to help.”

As the other guests answered some questions for other members of the media. A younger reporter stood up and directed his question at the beauty queen, “You had mentioned that teenagers are vital to the long term goals of the City Mission as far as volunteerism and fundraising. Are you mentoring any youth currently?”

Katie’s hands turned ice cold. Her mouth was dry. Her mind focused squarely on Tommy and his young cock. Surely she didn’t consider she was mentoring him. She cleared her voice, “I think with my own children and their friends I try to show them the appropriate way to treat everyone regardless of where they come from. I’m not officially mentoring anyone but that is something I believe we can all do in our everyday lives to help our community.”

A bead of sweat appeared on the sexy beauty queen’s forehead. She had constantly fought the feelings to return to the bus stop where her young lover waited. Even now on stage her mouth salivated thinking of his delicious potent cum. She had been so busy with volunteering and helping out area agencies that she hadn’t had time in the mornings to see him. The sexy woman desperately wanted to drink his sweet semen from his young hard cock.

After posing for a few pictures with the audience; Katie was finally home with her children. She was anxious, nervous and incredibly horny. The thrill of camming with Fred couldn’t quench her thirst. Katie had made up her mind quickly that she desperately needed a hard cock and Tommy’s was the most available. She was infatuated by his youth. She desperately wanted to be fucked by him again. His energy excited her. His inexperience was intoxicating. It felt like her libido controlled her life and her actions as her pussy was a smoldering mess.

The next morning she got dressed making sure to leave off her panties and bra. She wanted him to have easy access to her tight body. She pulled on a grey and white miniskirt that rode up her thighs. Her small tits were only concealed by a powder blue button down blouse. She quickly dropped her children off at school and sped towards the bus stop in Kansas City Kansas. Her nipples already were hard and poked out of the thin fabric of her blouse. She felt the wetness growing between her thighs.

She no longer needed her navigation and quickly drove down 7th street and saw the young boy at the bus stop. She pulled right along the curb and rolled down her window.

The young man sprang to his feet as the Escalade pulled up next to him, “Hi!” he smiled widely as he spoke through the open window. His cock already erupted into hardness.

Katie nodded towards the passenger seat, “Want to take a ride?”

“I don’t know,” he looked up and down the street.

The older woman smiled at his confidence and quirky flirting. She hoped she was the one who brought that out in him, “Please take a ride with me?”

He looked up and down the sidewalk and they were alone, “Give me a reason why I should?”

The sexy woman was surprised at his innocent flirting. She leaned across the center console as she looked into his sexy blue eyes, “A reason?” She shrugged, “Because I need to suck your cock.”

Tommy’s cock grew harder as he leaned into the expensive SUV, “It’s been what? Three weeks? I thought you were going to come back on the following Monday.”

“I’ve been busy sweetie,” Katie eyes squinted at the sassy young boy.

“Hmmmm! I don’t know,” Tommy teased.

“Okay!” Katie smirked, “I guess I’ll have to drive around and find someone else then!”

“No!! Wait!” As he quickly opened the door and climbed in with his book bag in tow.

“No finals today?” Katie’s head cocked to the side.

“Nope,” he looked up and down the street, “but I do have a tryout meeting this morning.”

“You have time for a ride?” Katie licked her lips.

“Yes,” he smiled widely, “The meeting isn’t until 10:00 and the first period is just a study hall.”

Katie pulled away from the curb and she began to drive towards the place she first tasted his young prick, “Don’t go that way! The river flooded this week with all the rain we had but we could go somewhere else.”

“Okay,” Katie smiled. Her pussy melted into the seat at how excited the boy was, “Where?”

“Take a left on State Avenue,” he pointed behind them. The sexy wife turned around as she felt Tommy’s lustful stares. She tried to drive as he put his hand on her knee and slid it up and down her naked leg, “I’ve missed you!”

Katie winked at him as she turned as she was told and sped past the traffic, “You’ve missed me huh? Have you been touching yourself again Tommy?”

“Oh heck yes!” His young hand crept further up her leg to the hem of her skirt.

“Did you do well on your final test?” She asked as she came to a stop at a traffic light at 13th street.

Tommy’s hand massaged her inner thigh, “I aced them!” His young cock swelled in his tan slacks, “I think it was because of you!”

She reached down and pulled his hand under her skirt as their intertwined hands brushed against her naked swollen pussy, “Then I guess you’re welcome!” The light turned green as she accelerated.

Tommy pulled his hand away as he sat up in his seat as he watched the signs, “Turn left here!” as he pointed towards 18th street.

Katie carefully turned onto 18th as Tommy quickly pointed towards the left, “Now turn onto Ann.”

The sexy wife watched as they turned into a housing neighborhood, “I’m not sure this is a good place. Somebody could see us.”

“Just wait. I used to play little league here,” as he nodded straight ahead, “It’s pretty close to school and all so you won’t have to drive me very far.”

After a few blocks a large track and baseball field appeared in front of them, “Now just turn left and into that parking lot.” as he pointed towards the right. The parking lot only had a few cars next to the stands. Large trees protected anyone from seeing them from the house across the street.

Katie looked around as she shut the Escalade off. It wasn’t as secluded as the river but she didn’t care at this point.

Tommy looked over at her, “Backseat?”

Katie sighed, “I’m so horny for you!” She turned in her seat and shoved him back and immediately turned between the seats as she moved her body over the center console. “I just want you right now,” as she licked her lips again at the sight of his crotch and then back into his blue eyes that smoldered with lust.

Tommy stared directly at her bright red painted lips. They looked so incredible and he loved the way they felt on his cock. He licked his own lips as he stared at hers. He wanted to taste them so badly.

The sexy woman fought the feelings that erupted inside of her but the words slipped out of her mouth as she whispered, “Do you want to kiss me, Tommy?”

“Kiss?” His breath was knocked out of him as she had told him earlier that they couldn’t kiss, “But ... but”

“I can tell you want to,” her freckled face moved closer to his.

His face reddened, “I ... I.”

Katie leaned closer and her hand touched the side of his head. Her fingers stroked his wavy blonde hair. She smiled and tilted her head. “Are you scared?”

“I’m not scared!” His eyes met hers bravely. She dropped a hand to his shoulder and matched it on the other side. She closed her eyes and was lost in the moment. Between her legs the heat spread quickly. She felt the moisture seeping out from the tingling folds of her cunt.

The boy’s body became tense in the seat, “Just relax sweetie.” She moved her hands up and cradled his face. She felt the heat of his cheeks in her fingers.

The boy’s mouth was so close to hers, “I’m trying.” He was flushed, “I’m just nervous.”

“Don’t be nervous,” her smile broke through his timidity and the corners of his lips turned up.

“I never kissed a...” He tried to explain as Katie pressed her lips against his young mouth. She pulled back as he swallowed, “a ... a grown woman before.”

“I’m not going to hurt you. Just loosen your jaw a bit more,” as she pressed her lips against his as eventually her tongue slowly moved into his young mouth. She let him feel her tongue as he did the same. Katie breathed hard into his mouth. They continued pressing their mouths together as their tongues intertwined. Her body felt like it was on fire as the sexy older woman and young boy kissed each other passionately.

Eventually Katie pulled back, “Mmmmmm!” she cooed. “That’s really nice,” as she pressed her lips back against the young boy’s mouth.

As they kissed she moved her hands down and caressed the nape of his neck, tilted his head back again and filled her mouth with her tongue. Her hands trailed down his body until she cupped the growing hardness in his crotch.

Tommy thrusted his pelvis against her hand as he filled her mouth with his young tongue. His hands roamed over her body as he cupped her tight breast. He felt the hard nipple in the palm of his hand. His lips clamped over hers as their tongues met again in a deep kiss. He sucked gingerly at it, not knowing exactly what she wanted.

Katie yanked down his zipper. As their mouths were still locked in a heated embrace, he reached down and pulled his slacks and underwear down as his hard and ready prick leaped out and swayed in the morning air.

The sexy wife and the young boy broke their kiss as she looked down at his naked crotch. The sight of that plum-tipped fuck stick took her breath away.

Tommy was too horny to speak as he stared at the sexy older woman as she held his cock.

Slowly, wantonly, the cock hungry beauty queen started jerking the boy’s cock, milking her fist up his cockshaft, making the milky pre-cum bubble out of the slit in the tip.

Katie stroked his prick harder, her expert hand racing in a blur up and down the veined stiffness of his young fuckmeat. Incredibly, his cock grew even harder, and now so much cock-juice oozed out that it had begun to run in a stream down his prickshaft.

“I really love your cock,” Katie murmured.

“I love the way you do it,” Tommy moaned as he enjoyed the tightness of her fist.

Unable to control her cock cravings any longer, Katie dropped her head to Tommy’s crotch. She bent over the center console. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, whimpering with dick hunger as she swooped her ruby red lips down over the steely stiffness of the boy’s fuckshaft.

Her mouth clamped tightly around his veined cock shank, forming a wet circle around the center of his prick. Katie shut her eyes, thinking of nothing but the taste of the cock she’d hungered for so desperately. It was delicious. Eagerly, she swirled her tongue around his fuck knob, lapping up the tasty, salty cock sap oozing out of the tip.

Then she feverishly started sucking, hallowing her cheeks to increase the suctioning oral pressure around the boys’ magnificent prick. Up and down, her head bobbed, eagerly fucking her face on Tommy’s hard on. Tommy curled his fingers in her long, wavy, dark hair, holding her head on his crotch.

Kissing and licking, she moved towards his smooth balls; she sucked the entire sac into her mouth. She felt them tumbling around in the thick stew of his jism, trapped and waiting to explode.

“I’ve dreamed of sucking your cock again Tommy,” she taunted him.

“Oh yesss,” Tommy moaned. His eyes looked around the vacant parking lot, “I ... I’ve ... I’ve wanted you to kiss it again!”

It thrilled Katie to hear the desperation in his words. They might be discovered at any second by anyone walking or looking out a window. How would she ever explain giving head to a teenager in the middle of a parking lot to her husband? She knew she couldn’t and the possibility of discovery added an excitement that she couldn’t stop.

She sucked in his balls and allowed her tongue to roll under them. She felt her young lover’s body react to her eager mouth as he tossed in the seat and humped up towards her face.

Tommy reached down and laced his fingers through her brown long hair to keep himself from thrashing around on the car seat.

Her cheeks went hollow as she sucked on the tip of his prick. The acorn-sized knob was actually growing in girth as she ran her tongue back and forth over it. When she found the tiny triangular flap of skin dangling down beneath the head, she tasted a bitter drop of precum.

The dark-haired woman redoubled her efforts on his prick. She tried to stuff her tongue down his piss-slit to taste more of his sweet precum. She slurped heavily on his head as she willed it to unleash its hot torrent of sperm.

Tommy’s hands tightened on her head. He pulled her face to his groin. The young boys hormones raged as he desperately wanted to face fuck the beautiful older woman. Tommy knew he wasn’t in any position to tell her what he wanted. He had to do it all with the motion of his hands. Only soft moans escaped the youth’s lips, “Oooohhhhh yesssssss.”

Katie allowed him to pull her face slowly down his cock. The sexy woman felt the tip press against the back of her throat but in her position she wasn’t able to open her throat but he forced it anyway. Her hands went flat on his thighs as she gagged. She fought hard to not pull off but allow the horny teenager to gag her. He slowly released the pressure to the back after he held and then allowed her to pull off.

The second time she went down on his cock the rubbery tip of his knob bounced off the roof of her mouth. She twisted slightly in the seat, her tongue a rough, wet cradle for his prick. Then the long, hard, throbbing fuck stick shot down her throat easier this time.

For a long second, Katie thought she was going to choke again. She had her ass up in the air and the breeze blowing in the partially open car window rustled through her skirt, pushing it up and caressing her cunt. She lowered her backside and moved around so she wouldn’t gag. She kept him down her throat and even managed to massage the underside of his cock by swallowing a couple times.

“Ohhhh this feels so good!” Tommy groaned.

She withdrew enough to look up into his tensed face and said, “I love sucking your cock Tommy!” His hands shook as he reached down and lifted her face up to meet his gaze.

“Ohhhh! I love the way this feels!” Tommy’s head relaxed into the headrest.

Katie smirked that he couldn’t get enough of the blow job she gave him. She knew him well enough to know he’d do anything she wanted now.

Her tongue shot out and swirled around his prick. The purpled hood of flesh trembled with desire.

Katie was in heaven, practically hypnotized by the taste of Tommy’s fuck organ. She quickened the rhythm of her head bucking motion on his lap, nearly choking herself with saliva as she rammed his cock head down her throat. Her hand returned to the steely root of his prick, greedily squeezing and pumping it. Again, Katie commenced a hard, frantic hand job, moving her fist in a blur as she whipped it feverishly up and down his throbbing prick.

“Oh yessss!” Tommy winced as the load swelled deep inside his balls. He humped his ass eagerly off the seat, fucking his cum oozing hard-on farther down the sexy woman’s throat.

Katie’s pussy creamed as she imagined the milky, salty torrents of cock juice ready to come spurting out of Tommy’s fuck-rod. She sucked his cock harder than ever, her whole face flushing nearly crimson with the delirious intensity of her cocksucking. Again and again, her lips slurped on his swollen fuckshaft, coating it with a lurid sheen of saliva, encouraging the hot spunk to start spraying out of his piss slit.

Then came the teenager’s voice and the words chilled her, “There... , “ Tommy panicked, “There’s a guy parking right beside us!” He watched as the car pulled into the stall next to them.

Katie turned and saw a man’s shoulder past the top edge of her car door. Another half step and the man would see everything going on inside her SUV. But she didn’t stop sucking cock. If anything, she made the blowjob even noisier, sucking loudly. This excited her until her pussy dribbled out its fuck juices down the insides of her thighs. The thrill of possible discovery turned her on more than she’d ever been before.

Tommy moaned. “He’ll see us!” The young boy tried to sink down in the seat.

Katie sucked even harder. The thrill of being discovered made her hotter than she could stand. She sucked on the prick as if she’d never done it before.

His young prick was so tasty she couldn’t seem to get enough of it. Licking and kissing the sides of the cock wasn’t enough for the lovely beauty queen. As her nose burrowed into his groin, she let her tongue play with his balls trapped in their smooth bag again.

She batted them around until she felt the balls locked up inside, tumbling and lurching with real desire.

Hastily, she clamped her mouth over the tip of his prick, afraid he was going to shoot his wad. Even though the youth’s cock grew to fabulous hardness, he kept his control. She appreciated the effort of his part and wanted to reward him by sucking even more.

“Ma’am, oh jeez this is crazy!” as he eyes watched the man who had parked disappear into a building.

She didn’t bother to answer. Katie was too busy getting off on her boy toy. His hands guided her head in and out with the most seductive motion possible. Her lips tightened down into a perfect “O” that caressed every portion of his cock as it slipped into her mouth.

Moaning in stark pleasure, she made certain she breathed hot and heavy when his stomach came close to her face. The hot air slipped through his hard body and stimulated him. The teenager’s prick jumped a bit harder every time she exhaled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.