Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 37: Katie Helps the Homeless

True Sex Story: Chapter 37: Katie Helps the Homeless - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Horny. Unbelievably horny is how she felt as Katherine Jackson sat at the table with the other members of Mothers against Drunk Drivers. The meeting had gone on longer than expected as she looked at the darkness outside. She had texted Mrs. Lee to stay with her children until she finished. They had been such good neighbors since Fred was away by helping out with their children or tending to the lawn.

However her libido was killing her. She had avoided seeing Tommy for the past few weeks. She knew she shouldn’t go to the bus stop as her mind was clouded by the demons that were unleashed. She had just finished having her period and her body’s response was a constant state of lustful desires. It didn’t help that she chose to wear a sexy Venus black sleeveless halter-style pinstriped dress that featured a collar and notched lapel at the V-neck. Four faux pearl decorative buttons at the center front added a touch to the business-like dress and accented her small breasts. She had slipped her black high heels off under the table as her feet ached. The sexy woman felt the cool air blowing up the dress just above her knees.

“Are you going to have time tonight?” a ping came over her phone. She picked it and stared at the message from her husband. She quickly replied, “I don’t know. Stuck at the MADD meeting.”

Visions of Fred stroking his cock for her caused the folds of her pussy to vibrate. She would love to cum with him while they talked to each other on the camera. “How much longer? Any idea?” Fred had typed.

Katie looked around the room and momentarily thought about just getting up and leaving, “I don’t know. Another hour?”

“I’m beat. Maybe try tomorrow?” Katie’s heart fell as her fingers quickly typed, “Please wait up! I need to see you!!”

“LOL. Horny?” Fred responded.

“YES!!!!” Katie felt her breasts becoming firm and her crotch getting moist.

“I told you! LOL. I really want to but we have to fly to Zurich really early,” he responded. Katie stared at her phone and reluctantly typed, “I understand. Sweet dreams sweetie. Love you!” She knew her husband was right when he had told her she couldn’t live without his cock.

“I love you to – drive safe getting home,” he replied. Katie sat her phone down on the table as she tried to listen about funding sources for MADD. The only thing her mind focused on was getting fucked and having a mouthful of cum. Her body was continually tingled at the thoughts of sex and her desires to be fucked.

Even right now she needed sex. She craved it. She couldn’t wait to get home and play with her sex toys, while unfulfilling, they eventually brought her to orgasm especially if she watched someone stroking on camera for her.

At home during the day before her meeting the sexy beauty queen had teased herself and brought herself to the edge of orgasming but then backed off and refused to let her body climax. She had planned to cam with her husband but apparently that wasn’t going to happen now.

She kept looking at her phone and checking the time. Finally the meeting was adjourned with nothing really accomplished. It vaguely reminded her of her days at Bank of America and her daily meetings of nothing being done. She walked outside of the downtown office building and across the street to the lobby of the parking garage and pressed the button for the elevator. She paced in the lobby back and forth as she kept glancing at towards the elevators doors. The clicks of her high heels echoed in the small room. The elevator seemed to be stuck on the 2nd floor.

Katie grumbled as she stormed through the stairwell doors and started up the stairs. Her high heels clicked on the concrete floor with every step she took.

The hard bodied woman walked up to the fourth level and as came around the corner; her shoulder bumped into a man who stood next to the wall, “Excuse me! I’m sorry!” she softly spoke.

A dirty, obviously homeless, man turned to look at her. His grimy hand was in his crotch as he stroked his cock and turned to display himself at the sexy mother. He held his hard cock in one hand, dirty grey sweatpants were pulled halfway down and a sack covered bottle in the other, “Hey hey! Hey baby look at this!” he slurred.

The beauty queen eyes widened at his hand in his crotch but she turned towards the door to the garage floor.

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Come back!” His laughter echoed throughout the dingy stairwell as he shook his cock at her. Although she didn’t look towards him; she saw his motions and knew exactly what he was doing. She didn’t need to stare at him to know that he was jerking her cock in the stairwell.

The hard bodied wife’s freckled cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she pushed open the door and walked briskly towards her SUV. She kept glancing back over her shoulder towards the door afraid he would follow her.

She rummaged through her purse and found her keys. The sexy hard bodied woman climbed in and moved the key to the ignition but stopped. She looked over and stared at the door to the stairwell. Her mouth watered and her body tingled. Her stomach turned. The only thoughts that had entered her mind at the meeting was fucking herself with her fingers or toy while watching a random guy on camera stroking his hard prick as she begged him to cum. She felt dizzy and clammy. Her hands turned ice cold.

She glanced around the parking garage. Only a few cars remained and nobody was around. Her body tormented her as she knew she should just start her SUV and leave. Her manicured fingers with her beautiful wedding ring clutched the door handle and she slowly opened it. She slid out of the car. Her legs felt jittery as she walked towards the door to the stairwell. Her mind was clouded with her emotions as it willed her to turn around but her body kept walking towards the door.

As she opened the door the old vagrant looked over his shoulder and smiled at her. He only had a few teeth and his skin looked like sandpaper. His clothing was filthy. He stood there and stared at her as she saw that he was thin but with a large frame. He was much taller than her even with her heels on. The cold damp stairwell smelled of exhaust, urine and body odor.

He simply stared at her for a minute with his mouth open, “You forget somethin’ sweetie?” he chuckled. Katie’s dress rode high on her bare naked legs. The beautiful woman stared back at him assessing the grime and filth and the stink that surrounded him. Her cute freckled nose bunched up slightly at the smell.

The homeless man looked to be fifty years old but was probably younger as the years on the streets had taken their toll. He had dirt and grime caked all over his body. He had a scraggly gray beard and greasy graying brown hair. He wore dirty sweatpants and a torn, dirty stained t-shirt that hung off his torso. His tennis shoes had holes in them in which his filthy socks poked out at the toes. A paper sacked bottle, mostly likely cheap alcohol, sat on the cold concrete next to him.

The bum looked her up and down as he hand returned to the front of his pants. He smirked, “You’re really good lookin’!” He stroked his prick inside of his loose fitting sweats as he stared at the sexy woman.

Katie’s nostrils flared with the strong body odor he emitted with the added combined scent of alcohol and tobacco. She folded her arms across her swollen breasts that hid behind her tight dress. Her mouth gaped open and her knees felt weak. She stood in front of the exhibitionist as he stroked himself.

The homeless man slowly turned and stroked his cock in front of the hard bodied woman up and down. He nodded his head slowly as man smiled showing only his gums with few teeth. He squinted at her hard body and pointed his dirty finger at her freckled face, “Hey I know you! You serve us food at the shelter.” He laughed as he spoke, “Damn you are fun to look at!”

Katie froze momentarily as she recognized the man as the one who always stared at her when she volunteered at the City Mission. She swallowed hard and softly spoke as though in a daze, “Do you like what you see?”

“Oh fuck yes,” he sternly spoke.

The sexy wife gasped as the homeless man moved closer as her knees shook as she stood on display for him.

The old vagrant stared at her as he scratched his scraggly beard. His name was Mick Emerson. He had lived on the streets practically his entire life. He had moved from city to city and rarely held a job. He had been in prison and mental hospitals more times than he could remember since he was 16 years old.

Mick often fantasied about the pretty freckled faced woman, who stood in front of him, as she served him lunches at the kitchen. He felt she teased the homeless man by dressing provocatively and bending over seductively.

Katie stared down at the dirty covered fingers as he rubbed his face and forehead. They looked to be stained from tobacco use or who knows what else. His fingernails had dirt and grime caked underneath them.

Katie tried to speak but couldn’t as she stared at the bum.

He grinned widely, “You like being watched don’t ya?” His hand that was in front of his pants jerked harder.

The hot mother’s lips quivered as she looked into his eyes, “I ... I.” Her breaths quickened, “Did you need some help?”

Mick jumped in his shoes as he stared in disbelief until his eyebrow raised, “Sure...” As he looked down at the tent that his cock and hand formed in his sweats. He pulled his hand out so only his cock formed an obvious bulge.

Katie felt lightheaded. Her breaths were short and quick. Her hand slowly reached down between them as her slim fingers rubbed his cock bulge. It felt hard and thick on her fingertips.

As his breath blew into her face her eyes watered from the stench of the old bum in front of her as she dropped to her knees in front of him. Her bare knees hurt on the cold concrete floor but she didn’t care at this point.

“You are hot as shit,” he slurred as he swayed back and forth in front of her.

Mrs. America, America’s Sweetheart, swallowed hard as she was face to face with his unwashed sweats that reeked of body odor. She glanced up at Mick as he rested his hand against the wall above her head to steady himself.

She stared at the man’s dirty sweats that were already loose from the exposed drawstring. They were grimy and damp. She couldn’t help herself as she reached out and grabbed a hold of them around his hips and pulled them down to reveal a pair of well stained boxers. His sweatpants dropped around his ankles and all that remained was a huge bulge that stuck out from his worn out underwear. Katie reached along the elastic band holding them with her trembling hands and took the waistband of his soiled briefs in her fingers and pulled them downward. At first she closed her eyes because of the stench.

When his cock came into view, the hot wife reared back a bit frightened by what she saw and the back of her head struck the cold hard concrete wall. Her wide hazel eyes marveled at the site of his prick as it bobbed stiffly in front of her freckled face.

It was barely five inches long but his rod was thicker than a soda can with a pointed head that was equal to the shaft that formed a smooth point. It was so thick that it looked deformed. Katie’s eyes watered as it hovered between his legs. The vagrant’s balls hung low behind the shaft. His skin looked and smelled as though he hadn’t bathed in months as his scent burned her nostrils. Katie breathed through her mouth as she fought the heavy feeling in her stomach.

“Go on!” the vagrant mumbled, “Fuckin’ put it in your sexy mouth!” He cackled as it echoed in the dingy stairwell. Despite his awful odor and appearance, the homeless man captivated the married woman her with the hypnotic display of his fat cock waving in her face. He humped forward as Katie placed a hand on each of his thighs as she dodged the contact of his thick prick.

She tried to get past the odor but eventually the hot, spongy cockhead made contact with her perfect freckled face. Mick’s cock left an oily residue against her smooth freckled cheek and she inhaled sharply at the sensation.

Katie examined his foul smelling cock and balls closely as she reached out and took the cock into her tiny hand. With her eyes on fire, Katie had the homeless man’s cock in a tight grip, the head bulging obscenely outwards from his thick shaft. She couldn’t even wrap her fingers around the shaft. She squeezed his cock hard, making the head bulge more, leaning closer and closer, as if mesmerized by the bulging head, the widening of his huge piss-hole. A bead of clear fluid gleamed from his slit, and she ran her thumb over it, smearing it across the hot head of his cock. Her breathing had increased until she was gasped softly.

Katie’s freckled face was so close to the head of his cock now that her eyes were slightly crossed. She ran her tongue over her lips; her hot breath blew on Mick’s twitching cock. The sexy mother felt the man’s grimy hands in her hair as he pulled her face closer to his crotch. Very slowly, almost hesitantly, Katie kissed the tip of his revolting cock. It left a bright red lipstick smear.

Mick groaned deeply as his prick jerked with a delicious throb in her tight grip as he stared down at the sexy rich woman who had served him lunch or dinner for the past few months.

Katie’s head pulled back as she stared at his prick. Her lips were only an inch away from the tip. She was unbelievably horny and couldn’t take it any longer. The hard bodied mother couldn’t understand what she was doing. Her body answered the question as her hot tongue snaked out, touched the smooth stinky flesh of the head of his cock and then again as she lapped his precum onto her electrified taste buds. It was unlike anything she had ever tasted in her life. It tasted so good that she licked again and again. She squeezed his cock harshly as another bubble of precum escaped his piss-hole.

She kissed his prick once more, this time parting her lips and moving it slowly into her mouth. With his head firmly planted between her thin red lips, she lapped heavily at his disgusting piss slit coating her wet tongue with his delicious precum.

She placed her parted lips on the head of his cock, near his piss-hole. With her tongue pushing just past her lips, she moved toward his gaping hole. When she had her lips around his cockhead, she held her tongue inside her mouth. For a moment she froze, and then she gave his piss-hole a little suck. The juice oozed from the hole and was as slippery on her lips, and she felt the disgusting man’s cock harden and grow hotter in her squeezing fist.

She tongued his piss-hole again and again. The taste of his juice surprised her. It was an exotic taste, unlike any she had ever experienced. Carefully, she slipped her lips downward, then stopped. Her tongue was pushed back into her mouth, but she moved it around the hot, smooth surface of his cock slowly. Soon her pussy was bubbling wetly, her clit pushing outwards into her moist panties as it throbbed with every beat of her heart.

Mick moaned as he watched the tip of his thick cock as it rested between the rich woman’s lips.

Katie pushed her lips down a little more, the head of his cock now firmly between her lips. She found the hot smoothness in her mouth exciting, and her tongue brushed back and forth, licking his cock flesh, moving across his piss-hole.

Mrs. Jackson pulled her mouth off his cock, stared at it, then glanced up at his hardened face. Her eyes swung back to his cock, and she closed her wet, hot lips around it again. Her tongue fluttered faster. She stroked the thick cock with her dainty fingers with her lips tightly wrapped around the spongy head.

She sucked up and down on the head of his cock while her hand jerked his shaft. Her wedding ring brightly shined in the fluorescent lighting of the stairwell.

“Suck it,” Mick moaned as he grabbed a handful of her hair and forced his cock into the woman’s face. His thick cock forced itself into her tight tiny mouth.

Katie felt his head force its way past her lips as her mouth stretched as it was filled with his fat disgusting prick. It was so fat but the taste was not horrid as she expected. She gagged as she took his unwashed cock into her open mouth. Her mouth was stretched open as her teeth scraped his shaft. She winced as tears dripped from her eyes; gagging from its girth.

Mick pulled his cock out from her wet mouth, “Hey! No bitin’!”

She turned her head to the side as her stomach heaved. She fought the feeling of throwing up as her mouth and eyes watered. Katie braced herself against the wall and muttered, “I can’t help it.” Her eyes watered as she looked up at the toothless man, “It’s,” as she coughed, “It’s too big.”

Mick smiled and laughed loudly at the kneeling rich woman that echoed in the stairwell. He then shrugged his shoulders as he couldn’t remember the last time that a woman with teeth actually sucked his dick. Maybe he forgot what it felt like that. He pushed himself forward, issuing an animalistic grunt as he tried to fill the woman’s mouth again. Katie gagged and turned her head scraping the shaft of his cock with her teeth again. She turned her head and coughed and again her stomach heaved as she tried to regain control.

Mick grabbed her long brown hair and pulled her face back to his cock. Her mouth slowly filled up with the huge cock meat as her jaw hurt as she tried to open her mouth as wide as she could. She couldn’t suck or move her jaw without her teeth sinking into his flesh. Unable to breath she pulled her mouth off of his cock.

She glanced up at him and stared into his bloodshot eyes as she took his cock with her hand and moved his away. She placed the smooth head in her lips and sucked gingerly as she alternated between flicks or her tongue and kisses from her lips. She hoped it would coax the cum from the vagrant’s thick cock as she couldn’t take his girth without gagging.

With only the head in her mouth she moved her face around and as she gingerly held the shaft of his cock. She pulled her mouth off and licked her lips heavenly as she tasted the disgusting aroma of the vagrant. She traced his piss slip around her mouth as she stroked it. Pouting her lips she kissed the tip and licked them again. She stroked it harder as she only put the head in her mouth. She steadily moved the head in and out of her mouth unable to go further. She placed the head against the inside of her cheek and it ballooned out obscenely while she stared into the hobo’s eyes. Katie’s knees hurt from the floor but she didn’t care at this point. She was pleasing herself with the dirty cock in her mouth.

She steadily jerked his prick as she looked into the eyes of the drunken hobo. As she stroked his fat cock she moved her head down and licked his ball sack. She closed her eyes and kissed them gently before opening her mouth further and taking one of his inflated balls on her lips. She sucked on it gently and moved onto the other all the while jerking his cock in a steady rhythm.

She returned to the tip as his precum slowly dripped from the slit. She traced her lips along the tip covering them like lipstick. Katie’s cunt moistened at the taste of his delicious precum. She couldn’t understand why his, of all the cocks she has devoured, was the best she had ever tasted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.