Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 32: Katie’s Mrs. America Pageant

True Sex Story: Chapter 32: Katie’s Mrs. America Pageant - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katie Jackson, the current reigning Mrs. Missouri, arrived at the Westgate Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas in her limousine that was supplied by Alan McConough. The wealthy businessman and potential partner of her husband had paid for her flight and hotel to be upgraded to first class. She saw the other contestants turn and stare as her limo pulled up while they exited an Uber or a taxi. She felt like a celebrity and loved every minute of it.

Katie desperately wanted to win the title of Mrs. America. Not only for herself but more so for her supportive husband and family. She felt as though she owed it to her husband to put everything she had into the competition because of the time and the financial burden it costed her family.

Fred and her children would fly in Saturday for the pageant that evening but she had to arrive on Wednesday for other charitable events, rehearsals and photographs.

During the first meeting she felt out of place. She was definitely on the older side of everyone who was competing. She stared at some of the other candidates who must have been barely 21 years old. She didn’t understand how they could compete when they are barely married. Their bodies were rock hard with large fake breasts. Katie looked down at her natural B cup breasts and shook her head. She quickly realized she didn’t feel as though she could compete with a young woman who potentially was still in college.

Katie relished the fact that they all had to dress the same so that it would even the competition slightly. They had the same swimsuits, same t-shirts for charitable outings, etc. She felt that without the same dress code that many of the women would have been scantily clad.

During the next few days they were introduced to numerous sponsors and judges. It was one photo shoot after another. They had gathered all of contestants in their swim suits or in their evening gowns for individual publicity pictures as well as large group shots.

The swim suits were a pink one-piece that left much to the imagination as one younger contested asked if they were transported back to the 1950’s. Some of the judges laughed at her remark while a few others didn’t appreciate the criticism. Katie, being the astute businesswoman and negotiator, studied all of the judges. She desperately wanted to meet them and be memorable.

One judge stood out who was in his late 40’s who was barely over 6’0 with a large framed body. He had short hair with a chiseled chin with a few days of scruff on his face. Katie immediately recognized him as August Hornacek and was a well-known movie and television producer. His name was attached to some of the most successful movies of all time.

It didn’t surprise Katie to see him walk around the room and only flirt with all the younger contestants. He seemed to gravitate towards the younger women with the enhanced fake breasts. She figured one of the younger wives who was barely out of college would be the winner but yet she saw many of them cringe whenever he came close to them. Even while he was flirting Katie would often catch his eyes glancing towards her.

When they were formally introduced she felt his eyes undressing her however she maintained her composure. She was well prepared for this type of event from her years as professional. Public speaking and the way she carried herself would hopefully put her in the finals.

On the Friday before the event each candidate was called to August’s make-shift office in the resort to go over their questions and answers for their portion of the event if they were to make it to that round. It was a precaution against anything that one could say that could damage the reputation of the pageant. By mid-day Katie’s name was called and she took the elevator up to his office. She knocked and his gruff voice echoed, “Come in.”

Katie gripped the door handle as she strolled into his room. It was stunning with a bank of windows overlooking Las Vegas. What was probably a sitting room had been transformed to an office with a large desk with a few chairs. She couldn’t imagine all of the work that is necessary for an event like this to come together.

August grinned. He had spied the older contestant earlier in the week and found her to be extremely sexy, as with most women who had made it this far. He could tell that she was nervous when she walked in, “Relax, you’re not in trouble or anything,” he said. “You carry yourself very well. I have been very impressed Mrs. Jackson.”

“Thank you Mr. Hornacek,” Katie confidently spoke, “But please call me Katie.” He smiled as she continued, “I’m really enjoying this experience. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity.”

“I’m glad to hear that.” He scratched his scruff along the side of his face, “Although the competition is fierce this year. I don’t believe we’ve ever had this many beautiful women under one roof!” He picked up Katie’s biography and read it as he nodded his head in approval, “This is very impressive.”

“Thank you. I’m very proud of my accomplishments.” Katie straighten herself in her chair. Her small breasts protruding out away from her tight pink pageant t-shirt.

“Married for 18 years. Two children. A career. You’ve had more life experience than everyone in the room Mrs. Jackson.” He pulled the biography down and looked her in the eyes, “Why the sudden change? Honestly the Mrs. America pageant seems beneath your qualifications.” He scratched his chin again as he squinted towards her, “You don’t seem to be the Mrs. America type.”

“Type?” Katie was puzzled. Her body was already preparing her for a letdown. Her brain quickly assumed he was already telling her she didn’t have a chance.

“Oh it’s not a knock on you at all! Most of the Mrs. America contestants are very ego-centric. Speaking bluntly they lack a brain. They are probably a step below a b-level actresses.” He took a drink from his water bottle, “So? Why the interest in competitions?”

“Honestly I’m doing it for my husband. He really wanted me to do this. He has been harping on me for years to do these pageants and when the Mrs. Missouri opened up; I applied but never thought I’d win and be here.” Katie grinned, “I completely understand I don’t really have a chance against some of these younger women!”

August leaned closer across the table, “I think everyone has a chance Mrs. Jackson. It just depends on how much you want it. But in retort to your reasons; I think every husband wants to show off his wife! I completely understand it and it’s not the first time I’ve heard that answer. I think you’d be surprised. As far as your chances; I’ve been a judge now for 5 years and I’ve coached many contestants to the crown. It not just about looks it’s about their desire to do whatever it takes.”

He held up a paper as reviewed the answers to potential questions that she could be asked. His eyebrows raised and he nodded his head, “You see? These types of responses are why you are different than the other contestants. These are well put together and logical. Mature answers. I like that.”

“You are too kind Mr. Hornacek. I’m just answering them honestly,” Katie blushed.

“Honesty is important. It comes with experience. Experience leads to success. It’s just how far you are willing to go to achieve that success. You’ve had success and I’m sure you’ve had to do things in your career that you weren’t proud of yet you chose to do it the sake of your career.”

Mrs. Jackson nodded in agreement.

“Did you get to your position in the business world the old fashioned way?” he said with a wink.

“Old fashioned?” Katie’s head titled to the side as she tried to understand the question.

“Hard work... , “ he intently watched the married woman, “Or something else?”

Katie’s face hardened, “It was hard work.” She was slightly appalled that he would even think that she had done ‘something else’ to get ahead in the professional world.

“Not something else ever? You see,” August shifted in his chair, “Sometimes to get what you want you have to do things. Special things. Of course nobody ever needs to know about these things.” Katie listened intently to the framed producer, “Many actresses, shall we say, helped themselves into roles by doing special things. I’m babbling. Anyway. Are you interested in doing something special? There is no pressure here. I’m just asking. I’m willing to provide help to you in achieving your goals. I think it could benefit it us both.”

“I’m not sure how it could benefit you,” Katie squinted.

His eyebrow raised as he leaned across the table, “I’m sure you could think of something that you could do that would benefit me.”

Katie’s jaw dropped. Her emotions were stunned. She was fairly certain she knew exactly what Mr. Hornacek was talking about. The sexy wife and mother lost track of time as she stared at him. She glanced towards the door and willed herself to stand up and walk away as she told him she wasn’t that type of woman. However something pulled her to stay and do whatever was necessary to win the competition. Visions of her onstage being awarded the prestigious title as her family applauded her from the seats filled her eyes. She saw herself being interviewed by multitudes of talk shows across the nation. Most importantly she saw the pride in her husband, “I ... I would do whatever it takes,” she softly spoke as she stared into the famed producer’s eyes.

“I’m glad you said that,” as he reached down under his desk as he watched the sexy beauty contestant. “Sometimes younger women don’t quite understand what it takes to achieve something. I’ve got a good feeling about you and your experience.” He slid his right hand over the top of his slacks as he slowly messaged his growing cock. Very slowly he backed his chair away from his desk so Mrs. Jackson could see him. He grabbed his cock around the base so the head moved and pressed against the material of his slacks. With his left hand, he massaged himself over the outside of the suit. He traced the head through the material with the fingers of his left hand. His eyes never leaving the freckled face of the sexy woman, “I’m sure you have experience in these matters don’t you? Being married for as long as you have I’m sure you know what to do.”

Without breaking eye contact he slowly pulled down his zipper. He then undid his belt and popped the button to his slacks. Watching the beauty contestant in front of him. She didn’t move as she simply stared at him. Her body trembled slightly as she fidgeted in her chair. August then reached in and pulled his cock from the confines.

Katie swallowed hard as he flashed his cock at her. It wasn’t overly huge. It was smaller than her husband’s and had a slim shaft with a flaring head. His hand gripped it as he slowly stroked it up and down. Her mouth hung open as she kept looking up into his eyes and then back down to his crotch.

“Life is all about opportunities and experiences Mrs. Jackson,” he slowly stroked his cock in his fist. “I have helped many careers throughout the years. Many have even become Oscar winners. Granted you’re not an actress but you can help yourself. If winning the pageant is your goal I believe I can help you get that.”

August relaxed into his chair as he pumped his cock in his clenched fist. His fingers formed an ‘O’ and tightly squeezed the base and went up to the tip. He repeated it over and over slowly gliding his fingers around the shaft of his prick until a clear dab of precum erupted from his piss slit. “I like it when I’m watched. It excites me,” he mumbled as he continued and shifted his hand upside down and used it as a make shift pussy using his precum to lubricate the tip as he forced it between his thumb and index finger and onto his cock.

“How badly do you want to win Mrs. Jackson?” his eyebrow raised as he slowly stroked his cock up and down.

Katie stared blankly at his face which was now flushed. She thought of all of her misgivings. She was a horrible wife. A horrible person. Phil was right; she was nothing but a slut. A paid whore. She never respected her co-workers who had obviously done sexual rendezvous to get ahead in the professional world. She never had done it and didn’t think she ever would. But she knew she couldn’t compete against the younger women vying for the prestigious title. Some of them had to be barely 21 years old. She kept glancing down at August’s prick and back into his eyes.

“It’s okay,” as he released his cock as he reached for his slacks and began to close them, “I probably shouldn’t have done this. I apologize.” His brow furled and felt he had misread the older woman from Missouri. He thought she would have been a prime candidate.

“No,” Katie quickly made her choice, “Don’t stop.”

August smirked as Katie she had crossed dangerous line as she wanted to win more than anything. The producer lifted his ass off the chair and with both hands yanked his suit pants down to his thighs. His rock hard erection slapped against his stomach. He loved the Mrs. America pageant. There was always one woman who would satisfy his needs and were easier to manipulate over Hollywood-type actresses.

Katie uncrossed her legs and leaned forward in the chair as her hazel eyes seemingly glued to the cock extending from August’s pants. She had her dark-brown hair swept back away from her face, piled and pinned loosely at the back of her head, allowing several errant strands to fall down the sides as it framed her in silken threads. Her hazel eyes were wide with slender eyebrows above them and eyelashes with just a dab of mascara. Her lips glistened with a light coat of gloss.

She stared at his hard cock. She breathed heavily as his hand stroked with slow mechanical jerks. She sat right across from him as she watched his closed fist on his hard prick.

“Mrs. Jackson...” he quietly spoke

She smiled, “Y ... ye...” She whispered, “Yes?”

“Come show me how your experience has paid off,” August sternly spoke.

Katie’s jaw clenched, “And I win?”

“There would be no doubt,” as August stopped jerking his cock.

Katie wasn’t as nervous as she thought she would be. She was confident but couldn’t understand why, after everything she had done behind her husband’s back, she would even consider his offer. But maybe for everything she did; it was exactly the reason she was considering it. She stared at him and thought of all the women she had known in her professional life had done this exact thing to get ahead in their careers. At the same time the only thing that seeped into her mind was ‘What is one more blowjob?’ But she didn’t move. She just stared at him.

“Show me how experienced you are,” August stared at the sexy married brunette.

Katie’s voice trembled, “Okay.”

August gave a wide smile as Mrs. Jackson stood up and walked around the desk. She knelt in front of him as she reached out as her nervous fingers quivering slightly above his twitching cock.

Slowly almost cautiously Katie raised his cock-meat as she touched it with just her fingertips as though the prick was a snake that might at any minute strike out at her. She licked her lips in a nervous gesture.

Gently and carefully the sexy wife wrapped the fingers of her left hand around the root of the cock. The heat of August’s cock seeped through her palm making her nipples hard enough to poke peaks in her pink t-shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.