The New Hood - Cover

The New Hood

Copyright© 2015 by BUICK GS

Chapter 19: Now You Have to Go to the Going to the Gathering

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 19: Now You Have to Go to the Going to the Gathering - I ask you what would you do if an Alien answered a question you asked out loud to nobody as you were all alone on a slow Sat. night? You will most likely question yourself, as in the trip you were about to be taking to the Doctor's to be examined as you may be in need of electrical help. I did not believe Mr. Alien as it was just too strange. I had just read John & Argent so I thought I was dreaming at first. After I finally got on-board the train this chat was real, this is what I did about it

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

My first winter around this new world that I live in now has been both long and boring. We would invent reasons to have a bruga get together to help ease said boredom. Movie nights were also quite crowded after the theater enlargement was finally finished. The women took a shine to the chick flicks, proving that women are the same, no matter what time, or place, that they were born. Though hunting slowed down, hunting still happened in a limited way based on opportunity. Construction continued around the camp, at a slower pace. Long story made short other than the added job of snow removal mainly using the two trucks with snowplows. Plenty of shovels made of hardwoods were made to help with the new job that none of these folks had ever done before.

When the children were shown how to make forts and snowmen the overgrown children other-wise known as adults got involved as well, and these people began to bring in snow from areas outside our camp as the demand for building materials grew. Folks that use to hate to be seen outside, in the winter were suddenly spending a lot of time out in the cold. Gloves, mittens, heavy coats, and snowsuits could not be made fast enough. Winter has finally become something to try to enjoy rather than just trying to endure, and that is something that most of the people living on this planet have never enjoyed on this level.

Somewhere during the middle of this happy winter, my next headache came to light. “Alex we as a camp need you to do something for the good of this camp. Every year as you call it when the snows melt many camps either head to or send some warriors if their camp is large enough to do so, to a big Gathering. Palto’s camp is large enough, to begin with, then add all of the camps that come together to gain new blood in the form of unmated men, and unmated women, and sometimes widows. Palto has been offering his daughters to the winners of the Warriors match each year. Palto has reached the age that more than one of his sons wants to take over both the camp and the Gathering as well.” Bollo said to me.

“Bollo what has any of this got to do with me,” I asked.

“Palto told me last year that this year’s Gathering would be his last as leader of the camp as his sons are fighting among one another to take over at the end of this year’s Gathering. Palto hinted that he really did not want to stay and see the battle over the camp for the leadership. As it would be entirely too painful. Also, the thought that one his son’s may die before the conflict is over was his greatest fear,” Bollo said.

“I will think about it Bollo, but I have to say I really don’t want to do this, right now,” I said.

After a week or two, I thought that I was off the hook about this camp visiting business. But I was so wrong because at my very dinner table that trip became a very serious topic of discussion.

“Alex, Bollo said that he has asked you more than a few times to go to Palto’s camp to win his last daughter during the Gathering. There is more involved than just winning the man’s daughter, it is how camps continue to keep old alliances strong. Or to make new alliances, as well as find out about new camps, such as ours. Just about the only person that doesn’t want you to go is you. The rest of us all know that this is a very big honor to go and win the Gathering. Many of us are from matches that were made either during a Gathering or shortly afterward on the way home. At some point, camps began to use these Gatherings for all sorts of purposes, including two or more camps either joining or agreeing to work together for camp survival. Even Palto has added to his camp in this way.” Malta said.

“Now let us get to the real reasons that you will be attending the Gathering.” Queen Kamora said. My head snapped up and around to focus on the words that just fell out of her mouth.

“I believe that I made it very clear that I wasn’t going, and I ain’t heard my mouth say that I was going!” I shouted out.

“Well, there is a situation involving the Asorian cause, that will make it easy on all of us Asorian Warriors if you do in fact go. As you know when a woman gives birth she is at her weakest; if you were the father of a traditional Asorian child you would be kept away from all of the pregnant women during the last stages of their pregnancies, and shortly after the births of the children. Especially during our first pregnancies and births, to ensure that you would do no harm to the women, and or the children, especially if the Queen herself is involved.” Queen Kamora said.

“Alex it is not about you as we know that you will not harm any of us. But this is a tradition among us Asorian women that we would rather not have you seeing us in such a weakened state. The fact that we know you are a better fighter does not matter. As you men would say it is a woman thang. We all fear giving birth and the thought that you will be around to hearing us proud women crying and screaming out in pain is just too embarrassing.” Tarna said.

“Also, you should know that your camp representatives have already left without you. We have the things that you will likely need, when you leave to catch up to them, as you are their leader. I have yet to think of a reason for you not to go as you are the best-known warrior in this world until it is proven otherwise. Hunting and fighting are no problem for you. So, as you have said so many times, take one for the team, and get it done.” Tarna said.

“Has any of you thought of the fact that as the father of the babies that I wanted to be here when they are born? Men of my time actually help deliver their babies. Many of the Doctors are men whose job is helping with the pregnancy and the delivery of the child.” I said.

“Well you ain’t Dr. Alex and you won’t be delivering none of these babies, as your job is winning us not only a new mate but a real standing for this camp in this world as a camp with great warriors,” Tarna said.

I knew this was all over, but I wasn’t going down without a fight. As my manhood demanded that I not just cave just because they said so. “I am a grown-ass man I am not going because you said so! Remember all of you that I am the camp leader around here! That said I am the last word around here, period!” The women around the table all jump as one when my fist slammed down on the table. Train who was laying on the floor even growled, at who I wasn’t sure, so I eased the Glock that had in my left pocket out and laid it out on my left thigh.

“Are you done now? We ain’t taking no for answer as you have camp members now depending on you now to show up. And you can put that gun away as none of us nor Train is going to hurt you.” Tarna said to me. Every female head turned to stare at Tarna first, and then at me. The rest of the dinner was very quiet from that point on. I packed a few clothes so that I wouldn’t have to do so in the morning.

I got up and took a nice long bath as I wouldn’t be able to get the clean comfortably until I got back. I ate a big breakfast and was being a bit childish as I refused to hug or kiss any of the girls goodbye. I pulled my truck to the BBQ shack to get my grill that I hooked to the back of my normal trailer. The poles were loaded on the trailer for two sets of meat racks to butcher the meat that I would soon be delivering. I had yet to say anything to anyone this morning as I felt that I was being pushed into something that I really didn’t want to do. As I rolled out of camp the Queen of Soul Miss Aretha Franklin was singing “Hooked on Your Love “ from the “Sparkle” CD. I drove away from our camp in the same direction that my folks had left going when they left.

I drove until just after dark stopping to eat, I was tired sure enough. I laid the seat down and covered up using two cave lion skins sewn together. I woke up with a powerful need to handle my morning business in more than one way. I did not stray too far from the truck to handle my business. With my baby Glock in hand to ensure that I was ready for any such party crashers. Any such party crashers showing up trying to be nosey while I had my pants down at my knees, would not be crashing any other personal parties, ever again. A large can of Beefaroni was breakfast, eaten cold straight out of the can, a drink from a fresh jug of strawberry Kool-Aid, and I got back on the hunt for my people as I did not think I was all that far from them at this point as I was covering a lot more than they could by walking. I found myself still on the hunt when I stopped to water a few bushes and do lunch of more Beefaroni. Just before dark, I caught up to the tail end of a group of people and immediately knew that they belonged to me, as they were not shocked at seeing my truck.

“About time we thought we were going to arrive before you caught up to us. Palto’s camp is not that far from here. We would like to arrive in the morning rather than try to stake out a campsite this close to dark.” Bollo said.

“You know when we get back to camp, I am gonna kick your ass, as you went crying to my women upsetting my cave as you did.” I calmly said to Bollo.

“Well, my friend every woman was on my ass as you say, to get you to go. I have caught hell daily as they didn’t believe me when I said you refused to go. There ain’t no man in our camp that has a mate, both female, and male that has quiet night since the Asorian women made it clear that you had to be gone. There were some threats of painful issues that made it easy for us to head out to the Gathering.

I woke to folks getting the things that had been packed for them including meat and other foodstuffs to arrive in camp knowing that I would be in camp a little later than them on purpose. By the time that I had cut down some poles and made a travois to pull my tent and foodstuffs into the camp.

“Bollo you are very late my friend you only have today and tomorrow to do the hunt and you will likely need to make 3 kills to get to the fighting part,” Palto said.

“Well my camp’s warrior that will compete should be here in the camp very soon, he walks very slow. I am not worried about him making the kills if the herds are not too far away, as he is a very good hunter.” Bollo said.

“Father it should be too late for another to enter at this time as he can’t possibly make enough kills in one day and get all the meat back here in the time left,” Ubo said to Palto.

“I was just going to ask if my warrior can somehow manage to bring back the animal fully intact would the women folks be willing to butcher the animals for him?”

Palto’s wife was standing close enough to have heard the question herself. “If he can truly bring in the entire animal then I am sure that we can find enough help to dress out the kills. But the animals have to be in all there with no parts missing.” Palto’s mate Musa said.

“Well, Musa you had best line up some help as this warrior hunts very fast. I am warning you now you will be needing all the help you can get, as people will have meat to feed them on the way home as well.”

“Bollo only because you are known not to boast falsely do I believe you; I hope that you have not changed,” Palto said.

All eyes were on me when I came in dragging my heavily weighted travois, struggling actually. Bollo met me with a few people including Palto and Musa. “Young man Bollo is a man that has never said anything that I have known to be untrue, but he says that you can and that you intend to deliver your all of your kills intact; if we agree to take care of it after you get it here into this camp?” Musa asked of me.

“Yes ma’am, as strange as it sounds that is what I intend to do,” I said.

“Alex we are late and they started early, so tomorrow is the only day besides right now that you can hunt. “We will need at least three kills, maybe more by tomorrow night. This is Palto and his mate Musa by the way.” Bollo said.

“Wow, I am sorry Bollo you tried to get me to come weeks ago, so it is my fault if we fail to get the win,” I said.

Ubo walked up purposely bumped into me. “Is this the puny little warrior that can bring back full kills? Bollo you and the rest of your warriors truly have a lot of work to do tomorrow as you do not seem to be trying to do any hunting today.” Ubo said.

“Well Ubo, my advice to you if you keep bumping into Alex, is that you are going to regret it. I will tell you what he said to me when I first met him. ‘It ain’t the size of the man in the fight it is the size of the fight inside the man.’ Take my friendly advice, Alex is part of my camp and he will defend himself as he says. ‘He will hit first and ask questions later.’ Alex is not from around here, and his people get 12 people to judge your actions if you do wrong, and six people to carry your dead body to be buried. His people have a saying that it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6, any day. When the fight part of the Gathering starts you will be glad that you listened to me, as you can easily be hurt badly, or worse messing with Alex.” Bollo said quietly. I asked where our spot was to set up my tent and get ready to relax the rest of the day as I would be getting up very early in the morning.

Naturally, we were put close to the bathroom areas, so the powerful smells were just too close with the flies that were flying around in large swarms to prove it to us too. I was able to somewhat ignore the aroma in my new hood by putting up my tent with folks being really curious about it. As this was a tent from the 21 century even though it had faux cave lion fur pattern covering. It was still vastly different than the animal hides, as well as the traditional lodges that folks were used to seeing and using. I couldn’t wait to break out the Christmas Tree air fresheners scented in both ‘Royal Pine’ and ‘Forest Fresh.’ I came out and saw a beautiful girl talking to Musa I walked up to Bollo and asked if that was the girl that I was here to win. “No that is her older sister she is a lot like Balla and hates men. Her bride price last I heard was 10 Bison killed and intact as her bride price. Her parents have not found anyone to match that price in the last four Gatherings.” Bollo said.

“I want you to tell her parents that her bride price will be matched, and I will want her packed up and ready to go with her sister when I win,” I said.

Bollo just rolled his eyes, while shaking his head. “Musa, is the bride price still ten full Bison for Kasta?”

“Yes, Bollo.”

“Well, I believe that your bride price will soon be met, Musa,” Bollo said, and quickly walked back over to us. “Alex you are digging this camp one hell of a deep hole. Remember you keep saying when see you are digging a hole to just put the shovel down. I so love using your own words on you with these crazy sayings that you are always using on us.” Bollo and company were out and out laughing at me. Knowing what I can do wasn’t why they were laughing. They were laughing because they know that I hate getting new mates because I have so many already. But here I am about to pick up one on my own, and that was the joke. These men were actually falling down with tears in their eyes.

“Bollo just what is so funny since your camp arrived it is one thing after another?” Palto asked. “Alex did not want to come to the Gathering, but just one look at Kasta and Alex is suddenly very happy that he came to your camp. Do you still want to leave this camp like you said last year? I remember that you did not want to watch the fighting between your sons, or any other of the young men wanting to take over this camp. Have your feelings have changed from last year?” Bollo asked Palto.

“No Bollo they have not. In fact they are stronger to be in a new camp. I have asked a few leaders that I know run good camps if I might be welcome, as a new camp member. I made it clear that I did not want to be the camp leader, just a camp member. I am willing to do my part to make the camp better, without trying take over the camp. While some leaders have said yes, more than a few have said no, for different reasons.” Palto admitted to our little group.

“Palto tomorrow you will see just a few reasons to join my camp I ask that you gather up any widows willing to leave from all of the camps here that brought any widows the only thing they need to understand is that that most likely will be mated to a man that already has a mate or two. But any mating will be because all involved want said mating to happen. That would include you and your men as well in taking on a mate or two. Also, any older warriors willing to teach their skills and help out the camp in any way with their skills that are needed are welcome also. Whether they have a mate or not. Also, very important any of the camps that you know of that have those strange men that like other men, are also very welcome in our camp. And they don’t have to hide their preference of mate as we have a group of men that are like that. As long as they are hard workers, as that is all that we care about.” Bollo said.

Palto was indeed shocked that his key men were also welcome to join our camp. and the fact that I asked him to gather any widows and older warriors, was an even greater shock, all by itself. No camp that he had even heard of gathered up extra mouths that would be needed to be fed, and cared for. Needless to say men that like other men were not even talked about, let alone asking then to join a camp. Most leaders try and trick other leaders into taking these men before it becomes a known thing about their preferred choice of a mate.

“Our camp is new but it is like no other camp that you have ever been to or have ever been a part of. The only people still living in lodges like yours are those that refused to move into the buildings made from trees. Our warriors still hunt to keep in practice but most of our hunting is done by just a few people, and everyone that works, eats. I will explain more when and if you decide to join our camp.” Bollo said.

Palto left to talk to his people and see if they want to join our camp. I bet that conversation is going to be really interesting.” Grutus said.

“You know Grutus sometimes you are as nosey as an old woman.” Bollo laughed out loud.

“Say what you will, if you heard what half of the womenfolks were gossiping in all camps, you would be nosey too. The things they talk about, you would not believe.” Grutus said.

“Before or after they are chasing you away with their brooms?!”

“Those tend to be the best conversations that I get because it is so good to hear. And I promise you I ain’t going to quit listening to the womenfolk’s grapevine.” Grutus laughed.

“Well, I am going to bed as I will up and gone long before daylight. Act like I am lazy and always get a late start. Play it any way that you want to, but I want these guys comfortable as I handle my business. Make sure that Musa knows to work fast as I will be getting a second load after I get the first so the racks will need to be empty when I return. I know that they won’t believe you, but please do your best, Bollo.” I said. I knew that it was going to be a long night, followed by a very long day. Sadly, many folks were not going to believe just how long the day was going to get if the other men made kills of some kind tomorrow too.

I woke up and did my business and snuck out of camp past the sleeping guards. I was walking to my truck and wouldn’t you know it a pack of hungry Hyaenas had taken a liking to my truck, as they smelled blood on the truck and trailer, and the grill. They look to be like about 10-15 of them, or more. Well, when they announced their claim on my FORD I pulled my Glock and went to work causing at least four of them to spring leaks, encouraging them to limp away at the best speed that they could manage. And their kinfolks moved to see what happened to them. Of course, the wounded were likely to become the food of the day as Hyaenas pass up no meal even if the meal in question used to be part of the family not all that long ago.

I had to drive back towards my camp about an hour or so to find the herd of Aurochs eleven shots later the heard moved off a few yards allowing me to start loading up the trailer. 45 minutes later I was on my way to drop off my load of meat. Folks were running like crazy in all different directions to get away from the very noisy thing moving through their camp. I pulled up next to the racks to offload the Aurochs. “Alex, I thought that you were still sleeping in your tent!” Grutus hollered out to me.

Musa walked up with her mouth hanging open unbelieving, even as she touched the dead animals. “Musa ten of these are my kills for the Gathering, the extra one is for my camp, for our travel home. I am off to get my bride price paid for as soon as we load these racks,” I said to Musa. Bollo squeezed the extra Auroch on one of the racks. Then I took off to get my Bison.

When I came with the Bison, Bollo and Grutus couldn’t stop laughing long enough to tell me the reactions Loocus the former leader in the kills department being the bully and friend to Ubo, he was very upset that I had more kills and really had brought in more than double the meat as I brought the whole animal not just a fast field dressed out kill. Ubo was no help to Loocus in the hunting game. “Your truck was asked about after the shock of all the meat that you brought back calmed down, somewhat.” Bollo said.

Kasta it seems was suddenly just a little bit nervous as she saw that ten Bison may not have been a big enough number to keep her safe. I had driven to where the Bison were, but I went on the other side to keep from disturbing the hunters over here on this side, closest to Palto’s camp. This time I slowly killed 13 young male Bison, but by the time I got into position to load up my kills a group of four of cave lions had shown up. A very large male and three females since I knew that I did not want, or need any of their help, in the management of these kills. As they had the nerve to act as though all 13 Bison somehow now belonged to them, and I should leave right now! While my leaving unharmed was still possible for me.

Well, I still had my big bore Sharps at the ready so I did what came naturally and did a Matthew Quigley on them since they didn’t seem to want to go and get kills of their own. Two of them were already down before the other two females understood that there may be some kind of unknown danger to their personal health. A danger that was indeed something that was happening to them in the right here, and the right now! The truly sad part was the two young cubs that came out of the tall grass to be with their mothers. I couldn’t just kill them so I loaded them up in the truck bed with their parents. I knew those cubs were going to start a riot after the shock of their dead parents wears off. I named one of them ‘Lost’ and the other one who had a black tip on it’s tail ‘Found’.

I loaded up all the Bison up on the trailer while putting the cave lions in the pickup truck bed to keep them separate. I returned to camp while most of the hunting parties were returning with all the new meat that they could carry. Most of the people were not running this time when I drove up but the hunters were now just about the only ones standing around looking in shock. Seeing the remains are one thing but seeing the carcass fresh and untouched leaving no doubt that it has been delivered uncut in any way. I took all the ropes that I had available and drove to an overhanging limb. When I began with two of the cave lions the huge male and the largest female over the limb all work came to a sudden stop, and right quick, too! With a little help from my people I soon had the remaining two females over a second limb. The male and female were tied to my front bumper while the two females were tied to the back bumper with all four cats hanging nearly perfect to process.

“My name Sitti and this is my mate Uha we would like to know if you want the meat from those cave lions?”

“No, I do want all of the skins, and the long teeth, and all of the claws though,” I said. With that agreement out of the way, several camps went to work on the cave lions. I climbed into the truck bed with the can full of raw meat, and the can full of water to hand feed the two very young cubs. The growls caused people not from my camp to look over into the truck bed to see the two small cubs that were so hungry that they allowed me to hand feed them, the raw meat. I asked for a large bone with some meat on it for when the youngsters woke back up. Two very full bellies demanded that some sleep was needed.

“Nobody is to disturb those cubs, and anybody that harms them will not like what I do and I promise you they are now as much a part of my camp as the men I came with and I will take my revenge against any and all who take part. I am not threatening any of you I just want it clear harming them is harming me and I will kill without a thought to protect me. Those cubs have not harmed anyone nor will they, so trying to punish them for something a grown cat may have done to someone you loved is not something I will stand for. Ask Bollo or Grutus or any of the people that I came with and they will tell you that I both protect and avenge my camp fiercely.” I said.

I went to Musa to confirm that the bride price for Kasta had been met. “Yes, Alex you did what you said, I still can’t believe that you did what you said you would do,” Musa said.

“Are you and Palto planning on joining our camp?” I asked.

“Yes, I think so as Bollo and your other men say that we won’t regret joining your camp,” Musa said.

I had been sent a message on my phone to let me know the cubs would not be harmed and I would know when to feed them, and when any bathroom issues were in need of caring for them. And that these type of messages would last until we got back to our camp. And that the cubs would always want to be near me as I not only saved them but care for them when I did not have to. I was in love. I mean who wouldn’t love those two little kittens knowing that they were loyal to me, above anyone else. I bet Malla will have them in her camp before I can do anything as that is just her gift. Malla is child-like until she puts other families together, and her family includes people in my cave. As well as all of the horse cave dwellers, and more than a few of the big birds. It only takes the uneducated, or the very stupid once or twice, to understand the dealing with me is much better than dealing with her other ‘Family Members’ as I might just inflict pain rather than serious injury, or even death.

That said because though she is child-like Malla is very beautiful and will trust anyone and everyone in our camp. But the big cats don’t trust anyone that doesn’t live in my cave trying to get to close to Malla. And trying to get Malla alone has cost a few men their lives, while a few more have wounds that will forever mark them as men that were up to no good, or at least it appeared that they were up to no good. These were a large group of men that were encouraged to attend the Gathering to join new camps. The camp leaders and their women sighted this as another reason to attend the Gathering. This decision was made without much input from my cave, and none from me personally.

Malla for the most part, blissfully unaware of what was going on around her, concerning her looks. Lord knows she is a passionate young woman when it came to mating you had to live in our cave to unlock those passions. Lawd have mercy she could be a lit match that takes more than a few people to put her fire out as she is an orgasm junkie. What makes normal people stop is because they become too sensitive to continue. Well with Malla the more sensitive she becomes the more sex she wants until she passes out from the nerve overload. Look, you just have to see her in action to believe it. Those of us in our happy cave have embraced Malla’s issues concerning sex, and Malla has learned that I am off-limits unless I drag her into our cave. As I know that I won’t be seen again for a day or two unless there is an emergency that I am needed before I am completely recovered. As Malla is never the only woman getting in on our fun, day or night.

I was grilling both Aurochs and Bison for both dinner and the trip home. Bollo was among the men in our group that were laughing at the same mean looks that I was getting from ALL of the womenfolks looking at us men cooking anything. The bullies were speaking ill of our manhood saying that we were just womenfolk wearing men’s clothes. I made sure my men understood that we would be gone in a few days, plus when the fighting portion began, they will see how well we can fight. And they were welcome to fight then, if they still felt like they were being crossed, but not before then. There were cookfires going on all over this camp as there was just that much meat to be processed. I shocked every camp there when I passed out small amounts of salt to help prepare their meat for their journey home.

While I was cooking an older version of Kasta along with a younger version of Kasta was standing next to me. “Is it true that Bollo’s camp is willing to let all the widows from all the camps join this camp?”

“Yes, it is true as widows are not thought to be bad luck to the men in our camp,” I said.

“Well my name is Nassa and this is my child Tia, Musa is my older sister. My husband was Palto’s youngest brother, and he was killed during a hunt at last year’s Gathering. I was told that every man in your camp takes a widow? I want you to choose me, please.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.