My Favorite Feline - Cover

My Favorite Feline

Copyright© 2015 by T/k-E

Chapter 9

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young girl is sent to YET ANOTHER foster home. But instead of being treated poorly, she is welcomed with love. Over time, she blossoms. But a tragedy rips the family apart. Years later, she is reunited with the man she called "Daddy", and the relationship take a new turn.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Anyone who lives in the Tidewater Section of Virginia (Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Chesapeake, etc) knows that you can't get anywhere without having to drive over a bridge or go through a tunnel. The roads and highways are a crazy mish-mash that has me thinking that the engineers who first laid out the maps had done so by giving a drunken monkey a crayon to scribble with. Where else can you drive on I- 64 WEST into the RISING SUN?

Anyway, as I stated earlier, Kitty and I live in Virginia Beach, but my office is in Portsmouth. I love the history of the area that dates back to pre-American Revolution times. What I don't love is the commute in late afternoon traffic. Today was stellar in its gridlock.

The bridge that leads out of downtown along I-264 had gotten stuck open after a tanker had gone under it. ETA for a fix? God only knew. Sitting there, I grabbed my cell phone and called home. The answering machine picked up so I left a message...

"Hi! I'm stuck in traffic. No idea when I'll be home. Call me when you get in. I love you!" And I hung up.

Nearly two hours later (the commute normally only took 25 minutes), I pulled into the driveway. I was anxious to get home because Jacqi was visiting for the next several days. Kitty and I had picked her up from the airport the previous evening, and after dinner, we had spent the night in bed enjoying ourselves. While resting after the first round of orgasmic bliss, Kitty gave Jacqi a small box.

Now Kitty will often wear a small collar around her neck with a tag that bears her name: "Kitty". She will also often be my "cat" and scamper around doing cat things, like rubbing against my legs and purring. She is VERY territorial about being the "cat of the house". Anyway, last night she had given Jacqi a similar collar with her own name tag; "Jacqi" on it.

We would often have Jacqi pull her wavy blond hair into two ponytails on each side of her head so she looked a little like a Spaniel. She was my "puppy". I would often have her scamper around as well and "bark" for me. We all loved this. In fact, when Jacqi opened the box with the collar, she wept tears of joy as Kitty then fastened it around her neck.

Opening the front door, I called inside. From the bedroom, I heard calls of "In here!" and LOTS of giggling. There was an empty bottle of wine on the coffee table, and a sweet smell in the air that told me that alcohol was not the only thing indulged in that afternoon.

Inside the bedroom, I smiled at the site of Kitty and Jacqi curled up together on top of the sheets. They were wearing only smiles and the aforementioned collars. The two of them looked like they had spent a great deal of time enjoying each other, from the slightly flushed color in their faces.

"So," I sat down at the edge of the bed. "What did you two do today to amuse yourselves?" (Like I couldn't guess?)

"We went shopping!" they cried out together. "Wanna' see what we got?"

Soon the two were modeling satin nightgowns and stockings held up by garter belts for me, all the while giggling and pinching each other to make them squeal and giggle even more. I reached down and grabbed the last bag. "So what's in here?" I pulled out a double- ended silicon dildo about 20 inches long, and it was cobalt blue.

"That's just for US!" Kitty laughed. "Just me and Jacqi. No boys allowed!"

That comment set them off into more spasms of giggles.

Just how much partying had they done?

"Yeah!" Jacqi smirked. "NO BOYS ALLOWED! Just us girls! Our toy!"

There are times when a long commute home in traffic puts you in a sour mood. I felt one brewing, so I decided to use it to my advantage.

"OKAY GIRLS!" I thundered, "ENOUGH! I have a crappy day at work, an even worse drive home, and then... (I paused for effect) Then, I get 'mouth' from the two of you?"

Kitty and Jacqi shrank back slightly on the bed.

"UP! NOW!!! Out to the living room, both of you. On the double!"

The girls scrambled from the bed and out to the front living room. The curtains were down, so nobody could see inside. Kitty stood by the sofa, while Jacqi quickly went to her knees, and assumed the standard "slave position" of holding her arms back slightly with her breasts arched out for my inspection. Both looked worried.

"Now," I began, "I want you to know that I don't appreciate the two of you being so fresh-mouthed with me. Remember, I'm the one in charge here. Understood?"

"Yes daddy," the girls chorused.

"Good. Be that as it may, I think a spanking is in order. And after that, well..." I smiled a wicked smile that sent shivers up my two pet's spines. "So, both of you, bend over the back of the sofa. Now."

Kitty and Jacqi each received a dozen swats from my slipper. Six on each ass-cheek. I loved the way they glowed a slight pink.

"Now," I held up the dildo, "since this is just for the two of you, why don't we see how this works. Both of you, on your knees."

At my direction, the girls were soon kneeling, facing away from each other. I slipped the first end inside Kitty, and then guided Jacqi backwards so the other end was inside her pussy as well. I nodded in approval at the sight.

"Good. Now we play a game. I have a treat for the winner. I want to see each of you try to make the other one cum, while staying where you are. And just to make it interesting, I will make sure that neither of you can get away."

I quickly cut two lengths of nylon cord. I tied one end to Jacqi's collar and ran it across her back, across Kitty's back, and tied it to Kitty's collar. The second cord was tied to the front of Kitty's collar, and then threaded under her, between her breasts, and knees and back up under Jacqi to the front of her collar. The two girls could not pull away from each other now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.