My Favorite Feline - Cover

Preview

My Favorite Feline

by T/k-E

Copyright© 2015 by T/k-E

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, True Story, DomSub, Spanking, Light Bond, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys,

Erotic Sex Story: A young girl is sent to YET ANOTHER foster home. But instead of being treated poorly, she is welcomed with love. Over time, she blossoms. But a tragedy rips the family apart. Years later, she is reunited with the man she called "Daddy", and the relationship take a new turn.

Author's Notes: The first three portions of this story had appeared on a website called "Daddy-J's Den of Discipline" several years ago, which is now closed. We have updated it at the end, as numerous changes have occurred since then. We welcome your feedback. - Thomas & Katheryn


Foreword

Kitty is a very real and an important part of my life. The joy she has brought me can't be measured in any way. We enjoy our life together and celebrate it with only a select few. You are welcome to e-mail us at our "YAHOO" address (listed in the first installment) with your comments. Please note, however, we are NOT looking for new "friends" to "play" with. From time to time, Kitty will possibly break in with her own comments. This "story" actually started several years ago, and I am only providing some of the "highlights" for you.

- Thomas

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.