My Favorite Feline - Cover

My Favorite Feline

Copyright© 2015 by T/k-E

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young girl is sent to YET ANOTHER foster home. But instead of being treated poorly, she is welcomed with love. Over time, she blossoms. But a tragedy rips the family apart. Years later, she is reunited with the man she called "Daddy", and the relationship take a new turn.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

"Hi Daddy! We got out early today so I came over to visit!"

Looking up from the papers on my desk, I smiled as

Kitty came through the door to my office. While I was now financially well off due to the accident that had killed my wife, several years earlier, I still worked part time as an independent engineering consultant.

"Perfect," I chuckled. We can grab a late lunch!"

Kitty was enrolled as a part time student at the local community college, taking random classes that tickled her fancy. She wasn't sure if she would ever get an actual degree, but that really wasn't a concern at this point.

"Actually, class was canceled. The teacher called in sick." Kitty slipped over to give me one of her toe- curling kisses. "It was my Psychology I Class."

I nodded, finished up what I was doing, and told my secretary that I was finished for the day, and if she wanted, she could wrap up as well and head home. She thanked me, and stated that she would lock up in about an hour.

We decided to leave my car in the parking garage, and took Kitty's truck. It turned a few heads as we drove towards downtown to our favorite restaurant. It was a

Ford Ranger, painted cotton-candy pink. Kitty had laughed that she wanted that color for two reasons;

First, so I wouldn't borrow it a lot, and second, it would be easy to spot if it was ever stolen. She was right on both counts.

As we waited for our orders, I studied Kitty. As usual, she was (in my eyes) drop-dead beautiful. Her denim skirt was snug around her ass, and the cream colored top with the scoop neck showed off the pearl necklace that I had given her as a surprise gift last spring.

Her dainty feet were slipped inside a pair of black pumps that were simple, yet elegant. I couldn't help but smile as I caught several businessmen cast side- long glances at her as we came into the dining area.

"You know what?" I asked. "You showing up is actually a big help for me." Kitty asked how that was so, and I continued. "You might have noticed that my secretary,

Sharon, is about seven months pregnant. Her friends called me the other day, and they are planning a baby shower. I have no idea what to get. Maybe we can go out and find something?"

Kitty indicated that she thought it would be fun to go baby shopping. After lunch, we headed to a local department store, and as luck would have it, there was a Baby Registry there that Sharon was listed in.

Several purchases later, we were finished. The gifts would be wrapped, and delivered to the friend who was hosting the shower.

That night, I found Kitty sitting on the bed in her old room. It was still pretty much the same as when she had first come to live with me as a child. When she had been taken away, and during the years after, I had never changed anything. There was an odd look in here eyes as she studied the pictures on the walls and the shelves of stuffed animals.

"You know," she sighed. "I hope Sharon's baby never has to deal with the crap I had to as a kid. Most of my childhood memories are of my biological parents being stoned or beating each other or some other bullshit that had me terrorized all the time." A tear formed in her eyes. "It's like I never had a chance. Right from the start, things were fucked up. It's like I was doomed to not knowing real parental love as a child."

I gathered Kitty in my arms and rocked her gently. "Oh, baby," I crooned. "I know it was rough. That's why we tried to make it as good as possible for you when you first got here. And now, I promise, you will never know fear or terror like that ever again."

"I know, Daddy," Kitty sighed. "I thank God every day for you. You're my lover, my teacher, and still in so many ways, a parent to me. In class we were talking about girls with an 'Electra Complex'. I didn't say anything, but I guess that fits me perfectly. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love you without it sounding sappy."

"You don't have to, I know." I hugged Kitty tighter.

"Lets get to sleep. Tomorrow's Friday, and you still have classes. You can drop me off at the office in the morning."

The next day, Kitty dropped me off at my office, but I never stayed. I had stayed awake for several hours the previous night as Kitty slept at my side, planning.

When Kitty got home that afternoon, the house was dark.

I was waiting inside the third bedroom, with the items that I had purchased. She called for me, and I replied.

When she opened the door, she stood there stunned.

"Hello, baby-girl," I smiled. "It's time for Daddy to take care of his darling." I stepped forward and took

Kitty in my arms. "Who's Daddy's precious?"

I had decorated the room to look like it was ready for a baby girl. Pictures of kittens and stuffed animals graced the room along with an over-sized crib, a long, low dresser made to look like a changing table, and there were stacks of 'baby' items for adults that I had purchased at an 'adult store' just across the North

Carolina state line.

Picking Kitty up, I continued; "Goodness! My darling needs to get changed. What sort of Daddy lets his baby wear these things?" Kitty was wearing jeans and a tank- top. "Up we go!" I placed Kitty on the 'changing table'.

"Daddy!" she giggled. "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking care of my baby," I replied. With that, I stripped her down, until she was naked on the changer.

"After dinner we'll give you a nice bath, but first we put on a diaper and get you dressed." I lifted Kitty's legs and slid an adult diaper under her. "Yes indeed,"

I chuckled, "I have the best little baby in the world."

Kitty continued to giggle. "Oh! What's this?" I looked closely at Kitty delicious pussy. "We can't have this!

Everyone KNOWS that a baby is soft and smooth! We have to take care of this at once!"

I reached over and pulled out a bowl of warm water and a can of shaving foam. Kitty usually kept herself trimmed short, but I was determined that she truly be

'bald as a baby'. "Now don't move!" I warned. Kitty lay still as I lathered shaving foam across her pubic area.

She sighed as I rubbed her clit and stroked her up and down. Taking the razor, I gently shaved Kitty's pubic hair off until she was indeed soft and smooth.

"So pretty," I smiled. "My good baby deserves a kiss."

Bending over, I placed my lips on Kitty clit. I sucked it in slightly and allowed my tongue to run over it.

From the gasp I heard, I knew Kitty was enjoying the attention. "Now we pat you dry with a towel," I continued, "and we powder." I sprinkled a liberal dose of scented powder all across Kitty's now bald pubic area, and then lifted her legs to expose her tender ass. More powder was applied, and rubbed as needed.

"And we finish." I fixed the diaper in place with the tape closures at the sides.

"Now, to dress my baby." From a drawer, I pulled out a white cotton baby-doll sleep shirt. I lifted Kitty and slipped it over her, and scooted her hands and arms through the sleeves. "Socks to keep the feet warm," white booties were placed over each tiny foot. "And we brush the hair."

I sat Kitty up and took out a pink brush. The bristles were as soft as silk, as I ran it through her brown tresses. After a few minutes, I placed the brush down, and got out some pink elastic hair ribbons and made two pig-tails on the sides of Kitty's head. "What a good baby I have," I continued to croon. "Some day she will grow up to be a beautiful woman. But for now, she is

Daddy's little girl."

Kitty had remained silent, but I could see there was a sparkle in her eyes as I lifted her off the table. "Is my baby hungry?" I asked. Kitty nodded. I carried Kitty into the kitchen, where an over-sized highchair sat. I lowered Kitty into it, and secured her from behind with a Velcro belt. "We can't have baby slipping out, can we?" Kitty nodded.

As I started to prepare food for my 'baby', Kitty decided to get into her new role. She started to coo and gurgled and giggled like so many babies do. She sang out in nonsensical sounds, laughing at random. She also bounced her feet and waved her hands about. In fact, one of her feet kicked up and caught the plastic bowl I was carrying over to her. Food went splattering down my shirt. Kitty let out a childish laugh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.