Dog Mom - Cover

Dog Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Humus

Chapter 8: Fellatio with Fido

Sex Story: Chapter 8: Fellatio with Fido - A slight departure for me, inspired by an interesting decal on a mini-van. Don't read if you're PETA-oriented. Or, maybe, do.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Facial   Oral Sex   Caution   Porn Theatre  

The conference room was dark as I walked in, so I tried to get in and close the door behind me as quickly as I could without creating a disturbance. No such luck. The bright light out in the hall outlined me as I tried to slide through the doorway, and nearly every head in the room turned to see who it was that interrupted things. I froze, and the instructor at the front of the room paused the video I noticed they were watching.

“Well, my goodness Barbara, we’re delighted you could make it to our little seminar!” she said gaily. It was one of the attendants I’d seen around the Lodge, a somewhat plain looking woman of about 35 or so, brunette, kinda short in stature. She had on a nearly transparent white silk blouse and her bra-less, large and somewhat droopy boobs were on display. It was nice to see that not everyone here was a five-foot-ten inch blonde with D-cup tits and legs that went on forever. I blushed and smiled, and weakly waved at them. Astoundingly, I heard someone in the back, in the dark shadows, begin to softly clap, and before I could say or do anything, nearly everyone in the room was applauding, for some reason. Then it finally dawned on me, the idiot, that they were probably showing their appreciation of my performance the night before.

“I’m Gail, by the way, and we were just in the middle of watching a video. But now that everyone here has seen you, I think we’d all be very honored if you wouldn’t mind taking questions from the group for a few minutes?” the woman asked me, rather brazenly, I might add.

“Uh ... no, not ... I mean, thank you ... um, I don’t know-” I stuttered like a dunce as I stood there turning beet red. And then I more or less realized that we were all here together – I mean, we were all kinky animal lovers, and I had nothing more to be ashamed of than anybody else in the room. Geeeze, they were in a seminar on how to suck a dog’s cock, fercryinoutloud! And then I got kind of proud of myself. I’d never really had anybody seek out my advice or instruction on anything. And here were about twenty or so women, and four guys, who wanted to pick my brains. I shrugged and giggled a bit and then said “Sure, I guess, why not? I’m no expert or anything...” as I walked to the front of the room. I stood off to one side and leaned my hands over on the top of a chair. Then I pointed at a woman in the second row off to one side with her hand up like we were in 9th grade geography or something.

“Yes?”

“Um, first, I really liked your show last night. It was amazing!” she gushed. I nodded and said “Thanks, I guess.”

She continued. “How does it taste?” she giggled and nodded her head. “The cum, I mean, I’ve never done it. With a dog, I mean. Is it icky?

I thought for a couple of seconds. “Well, I’m sure it varies, just like it does with guys – “ and I cocked my head and looked around the room, “- but the only taste I’ve really noticed is a kind of coppery or metallic taste. Ever lick aluminum foil? But most of the time, I don’t even notice the taste. Feed your boy pineapple, I suppose.” I said, grinning. I’d known about the pineapple trick with Ed for years. Like sucking a fruit popsicle. Yes, next?” I pointed to a gal on the other side of the room.

“How long have you been doing this?”

I scratched my ear. “I guess, just a little under a year. It pretty much happened by accident.”

“Was Hector the first dog you ... you know, sucked?” asked the next student.

“More or less, yes. On a regular basis, that is. He seems to really like it. Brutus, not so much.”

I spent the next 10 or 15 minutes answering questions about my past and my experiences with all my pups, even including Star. Then I finally begged off any more, and sat in the chair up in the front row there, and played Sally Student.

Gail had turned on the lights as I was up there being grilled, and she had one of those wooden easels with a big paper flip chart thingy on it, turned to a huge diagram of a dog penis. She laser pointed it.

“Ok, let’s get back to our diagram. As we noted, the typical canine penis ranges anywhere from four to up to 10 or 11 inches in length. It varies with breed. Obviously, your Chihuahua is not going to be able to rock your world as well as your Doberman or Great Dane.” she said, laughing. The class tittered. “Most are also slimmer than a typical guy’s penis would be of the same length. This becomes very important when we get down to sucking. Slimmer, and more flexible, and in many ways smoother, we’ll discuss just how simple it is to actually perform deep throat sucking on your pub, and the techniques for swallowing the head of the cock once it’s past the back of your tongue.”

“Unlike Barb, I actually started sucking my doggie’s bone at a much younger age.” She blushed a bit. “Let’s just say I was above legal driving age, but under legal drinking age, shall we? I was home alone, and Buster, my first canine lover, had just spent a half hour licking my coochie to about a hundred and fifty seven orgasms, and although I was almost exhausted, I felt bad for him. I saw his lovely red cock pushed out of the sheath, and it was spraying his lube constantly, all over my leg and the bedspread, and everywhere. I didn’t want to have to explain to my mother why there was dried dog semen all over my bed, so I took a deep breath, leaned over, and slipped the shaft right into my mouth.”

She stopped to take a breath, and then continued, the class hanging on her every word.

“At first, I was kinda shocked at the heat – doggie cum and all is much hotter than human sperm, because a dog’s internal temperature is higher – about 105 to 107 degrees, I think. So it almost felt like someone was spraying hot water onto my tonsils. But then once I got used to it, it wasn’t bad. Not bad at all. He’s spray four or five times, and then I’d swallow it, and he’d spray again, and I’d swallow it. This went on for a couple of minutes, I wasn’t really sucking him, I just had his cock in my mouth while he jetted.”

I noticed that her nipples had hardened into big, pencil-eraser sized points, and were poking out the front of her shirt noticeably. I guessed Gail was one hot number, after all. I smiled.

“Then he started jerking against my lips, and before I could do anything about it, he’s pushed his cock all the way to the back of my mouth, and I had to grab at it to keep him from jamming his knot all the way back into my molars. So now his cock was all the way at the back of my throat, and I felt like I was going to gag or choke, and suddenly I swallowed, and the contraction of my upper throat muscles simple pulled the tip of his dick back and over the back of my tongue, and POP, I was deep throating my dog. I started to breathe through my nose, just like I’d learned to do with my boyfriend, who, by the way, was not as long, but was significantly wider and thicker than Buster.”

OK, so by now, you could feel the tension in the room as all these women listened to her describe her first canine fellatio experience. I didn’t look to see, but I could imagine that there were more than just a few fingers starting to rub crotches.

“I swallowed as rapidly as I could to provide more stimulation to him, and then I felt the hottest jet of something go pouring down my esophagus, and realized after a second that he was cumming down my throat, straight into my stomach. I hiccupped, and swallowed again, and the hot stream kept on coming. I’d had guys cum in my mouth before, and, you know, with them, it’s like squirt, pause, squirt, squirt, pause, squirt, and they’re pretty much finished after maybe four squirts, right? But not ol’ Buster, no siree bob! It felt like someone was pouring hot soup right into my tummy, and even my stomach felt warm. He squirted over and over again for what seemed like a really long time, but was probably only thirty seconds or so. But that’s a LOT of cum, right? He was whimpering and whining and my tummy was starting to really feel hot.”

Now I was sure that there were a lot of secretive snatches being fingered.

“I pulled my head back, and his cock came up out of my throat and rested on my tongue, so I pressed it up into the roof of my mouth, and I felt, actually felt, the pulses of semen run through it and squirt out into the back of my tongue. That’s the first time I actually tasted the cum and it was a little odd, not as salty as guy cum, but much much hotter, and a little bitter. The biggest difference, I guess, to me, is that doggie sperm is nowhere near as thick as guy cum. So he sprayed into my mouth another five or six times, and then he finally ran dry, I guess, because he pulled out really fast, and went over to the corner of the room, whirled around about five times, and then layed down and started licking himself. I sat up in the bed and burped. Ugh, that tasted really BAD when I did that!”

The class laughed in nervous agreement.

She flipped the page over. The next image was of the business end of a doggie cock, blown up and magnified to about the size of a medium pizza. Hold the anchovies.

“So, anyway, the head of most canine penises is flatter, with a pronounced ridge along one side, and a urethral tip at the very end.” she pointed. “Note that the shaft is usually multi-colored, with red and white being prominent, but black and gray also found quite commonly. Obviously, there is no circumcision, so every dog is “uncut”, as they say in the biz.” She smiled at us.

“The greatest thing about dog penises, as far as I’m concerned, is their cleanliness. I mean, heck, it’s hidden in the sheath when not in use, and the dog cleans it himself about every fifteen minutes. I’ll take a dog cock over most guys, on the spur of the moment, every time. I mean, come on. With a guy, it’s stuffed in their hot, sweaty underwear all day long, they’re scratchin’ and pullin’ at it every 30 seconds, I mean, really, you know?” she went on, driving the class into near hysterics.

“Also, when a dog gets hard, he starts shooting out a liquid that, in nature, is intended to clean and more or less disinfect both him and the female dog he’s about to mount. He spurts this stuff out for several minutes before the actual ejaculatory process starts, so you never have to worry about tasting pee, if you know what I mean. Ugh, eh?” she laughed again. Gail was a real hoot.

“Ok, now, there are a couple of things to remember when performing fellatio on your, or any, dog. First off, their cocks were not, sadly, designed to be sucked on. They’re a lot more, well, ‘sensitive’, than a guy is – they’re not really covered with a thick layer of external skin. So you have to be very careful with your teeth. Believe me, you do not want to take a nip out of Buster’s beanpole by accident, or even on purpose. Your dog will instantly not like it a bit.”

I had to smile at that – I remembered one time when I was practicing on Hector and he accidently kicked me with one of his back paws, scratching the hell out of my thigh. I bit down on him slightly, not in retaliation, but because the scratch hurt like the bejeezus. He yelped and pulled away from me really quick and stood up and growled at me, and I could tell he did not appreciate my teeth. Ever since then, I made it a habit to be really really careful with my teeth.

“Your doggie partner may or may not like to have you suck back and forth on his shaft, as opposed to just holding it in your mouth and letting him move it back and forth. He may be totally clueless about getting a blowjob. He certainly won’t be able to jam it back and forth between your lips like he does when he’s in a vagina, whether it’s yours or that cute little cocker spaniel from down the street.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.