Dog Mom - Cover

Preview

Dog Mom

by Rich Humus

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Humus

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Zoophilia, Wife Watching, Light Bond, Anal Sex, Bestiality, Facial, Oral Sex, Caution, Porn Theatre,

Sex Story: A slight departure for me, inspired by an interesting decal on a mini-van. Don't read if you're PETA-oriented. Or, maybe, do.

Author's Note: The idea for this story came to me when I got behind a mini-van in traffic, and just happened to notice the sticker on the back window. 'Dog Mom' in big letters superimposed across a large paw print. An evil and perverted idea struck me: 'What, now they're advertising?' Hence, this story. No real animals were harmed in the generation of this story, and my canine anatomy, descriptions, and behaviors are probably way off base, but that's not why you're reading, so please don't bother correcting me. Yes, I know certain things don't work the way I describe them but this is not Scientific American. Or even Dog Fancy ... read and enjoy. Comments, as always, are appreciated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.